The third party

My Husband is ONEW!!????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Somebody save me. Pleaseeee...

Somebody....

Onew.....

Onew save me...," I mouthed those words.

____________________________________________

Onew's POV

I went hurriedly to queue up for free cups of hot milo, when i suddenly heard a couple squabbling loudly at the deck.

"Aish.... this kind of people are just mood spoilers..." a japanese tourist lamented, shaking his head.

I didn't care at first but the quarrel becomes louder and more furious. I got a feeling something bad is going to happen. 

I turned my body back, to watch the couple and they were already pushing each other.

I frowned and my eyes searched  for hyo jin nearby at the deck. 

Hyo Jin was standing at the edge of the deck, looking very scared.

She was trembling and stepping furthur away from the couple who were fighting.

I held my breath.  I have a foreboding sense that something bad is going to happen. I can feel it. 

I need to hurry and get over to hyo jin. 

As i took a few steps forward, I could see the woman fell on the hard floor of the boat and slightly elbowing my hyo jin.

I gasped when i saw Hyo Jin lost her balance and fell over the edge of the boat and into the water.

I can't react at first. It's happening to fast.

My feet stood rooted to the ground until i came back into my senses.

She can't swim.

"Help!!!" her voice sent a shiver down my body and i rushed quickly to the deck, pushing anybody who get in the way.

My body was spilling cold sweat already and i could feel a lump in my throat.

When i saw her struggling in the water, I felt my heart bursting.

"KIM HYO JIN!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted, ever as loudly.

"Onew...."

I clenched my fist tightly in anger and quickly took off my shoes, then jump into the water.

I choked and cough a little bit when i felt the temperature of the water.

It's bloodly cold.

I saw her sinking deeper and deeper into the waters as i swam towards her.

Kim hyo jin....you will be okay...you will be okay... I will be there for you....

I'm coming... please wait a bit longer....Jebal

I dive deeper into the water, and straining my eyes to see in the water. 

She's near....

Quick, get her. Move forward just a little more. I surged forward and held out my arms to catch onto her's.

I felt slightly relieved when my fingers finally touched her arms. I took hold of her arms and pulled her up to the surface of the water.

She was already unconscious. I swam hurriedly to the boat and lift her up with the help of the rest on the boat.

They crowd surround hyo jin, all looking at her with their worried faces.

I felt drained from energy when I landed on the boat. I crawled to hyo jin and kneeled next to her.

"Yah kim hyo jin!  don't scare me! Please open your eyes and look at me!" I stammered with my trembling lips. My body was shivering in cold and fear.

I gently slap her face and continued waking her up," HYO JIN!!! KIM HYO JIN!!! Please wake up...you are scaring me. I can't live without you..." I voice quivered slightly as i whimpered.

I placed my hands above her lungs and tried to do cpr on her.

"1 2 3 4 2 2 3 4 3 2 3 4 pleasee...." I mumbled.

"Will she die? oh my..... it doesn't look good..." one of the passenger said at the back.

Those words got on my nerves.

"COULD YOU PLEASE SHUT UP!!!" I shouted at him.

i felt so dizzy from anger. I felt so sick.

A lone tear falls from my right eye. "Hyo jin you are my everything..." I said.

I continued to pump her lungs but to no avail so i tilt her head up, pinched her nose, and blow into .

One more time.

She can't die.

One more time.

and one more time.

Pleasee....

Suddenly, Hyo jin reacted with a cough and vomitted the waters in her lungs.

She's finally awake!

I slumped on the floor in relief and touched her cheeks warmly.

"Hyo Jin...." I cried, calling out her name.

"Onew...." " I'm fine...."

I lift her up as she coughed a bit more.

"Don't you dare to do this again to me...." I rebuked at hyo jin.

She smiled and nodded slowly. Her lips were very pale and we need to seek medical help immediately.

"HEY!!! I have stop the boat at this temple. Quickly get in and changed into warmer clothes. They have pretty good physicians there!! QUICK QUICK!!!" the captain said as he ran towards the deck.

I nodded and carry hyo jin in my arms to the temple.

I felt weak but hyo jin's health is more important right now. I need to hang on.

Captain came with us and called out the monks in the temple to help us.

The monks look kind and warm and quickly tend to us immediately.

I laid hyo jin on a bed in the first aid room and the monk check on her pulse.

I staggered to my right as i felt a wave of giddiness swept me by.

"Ohhh.... you don't look good too. Let me check your pulse..." another monk came into the room and talked to me.

I shook my head and rejected him politely, " I just want to stay by her side..."

"Mmmmm..... if you reject me again... i will tell her!"  the monk said, raising his eyebrows.

"NOO!!" I shouted.

"Onew?" Hyo jin was surprised.

I smiled forcefully and said," I...er... will be waiting outside with this monk for you..."

"Ohhh..." Hyo jin replied, feeling suspicious.

I finally could rest as i let the chair carries my entire weight.

My eye lids felt heavy and i closed my eyes for a while. I could feel the monks finger touching my wrist and then that's all that i remembered for the night.

___________________________________________

"Onew....!?" 

"Onew....!?"

"Yoohoooo!!!" 

"Time to wake up!!!"

i felt something was crawling on my face and it felt so itchy.

I opened my eyes arubtly and i saw that it was hyo jin's fingers twirling circles on my face.

"Urghhh...." i groaned.

"Let me sleep a bit more...." I groaned again.

"Hmmm.... onew is no fun at all!!!" Hyo jin sulking.

"Give me a morning kiss first...." I said, triumphing inside.

"Psst.... i dont want to... I am heading out already..." Hyo jin said, obviously teasing me.

"I won't let you off..." I laughed and pulled hyo jin down to my chest and i hugged her tightly.

Hyo jin complained in my embrace,"oh onew!!! I can't breathe properly.... so uncomfortable in this position!!"

"Kiss me and i will let you go!" I said, smirking while i am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter