Moving out

My Husband is ONEW!!????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYO JIN POV

Onew and i stared at them as they walked past us, and we shouted almost in sync, "CHICKEN!!"

...That was so awkward.

Before i can react, Onew gripped my right wrist and he pulled me all the way to the chicken shop.

I didn't want to go now. If i have the courage to turn Onew down...Aish...

I took a short glance at onew's face and realised he was still smiling happily.

We stopped infront of the chicken shop and i noticed the weird shop name,"Eat your chicken and don't chicken out." That was a weird and lame name.

"This is my favourite chicken shop!!!" Onew said cheerfully.

As we walked in to find a seat, Onew tripped on somebody's foot and fell forward on the floor.

I covered my face in embarrassment because people were staring.

However, onew did not get up immediately and he started doing push up on the floor. WHAT THE HACK!?

I whispered to onew,"Onew, what are you doing? Get up quickly," my face red with embarrassment.

Onew get up quickly and fixed his shirt. "I was just exercising before i eat!", Onew said with a smile.

I sighed inwardly, he was still as childish as ever.

Finally, we got us a table and a waiter approached us. "Hi, what do you want to order? we have fried chicken, steam chicken, brewed chicken, spicy chicken, sweet and sour chicken, herb chicken, chicken egg, chicken and onion rings, chicken , chicken head, chicken feet,chicken nugget, chicken salad..."the waiter blabbered non-stop.

Onew was his lips as the waiter was blabbering about chicken dishes.

I stared at him as he speak but the words just enter from one ear and escape from the other. Why is everyone i met today so weird?

I tried my best to hold my anger and made a forceful smile,"Don't you have a menu?"

"OF COURSE we have! please wait for 2 moments!"

The waiter spoils my mood further.

"I am going to order my usual dishes!!! Which are...", Onew smiled buoyantly and then took out a piece of paper from his wallet.

He reads from the paper the list of dishes,"Fried chicken drumstick and chicken and onion rings!!!!"

"AND How about you Hyo Jin?"

I was slightly taken aback when he called my name because he remembered my name!? After 6 years... he still remembered? i moved out of my hometown when i was 13. That was quite a feat onew.

"I...er... let's order the same!" I stuttered for a bit.

As we waited for our food to be served, I ransacked my brain to find something to say because it was strangely silence at our table.

"One-w? Er... how are you so sure that i am the person you are looking for?"

"mmm.... that's because you like to eat chicken too! Not  a lot of girls like to eat chicken because they say it makes them fatter. And i believe there is not anyone out there with the same name as you right? KIM. HYO. JIN." Onew pouted for a while and then he moved his head forward so that it was close to my face.

That was so reasonable that i couldn't fight back. I could have just said that my name was not hyo jin just now. Urghhh....

wait, was he fluttering his eyelids at me?

I moved my head quickly to the back to distance us.

Giggle* giggle* giggle* laugh*

There was a group of boys on the table beside us looking at our direction. Do guys giggle too? omg...

Onew almost fell off his chair when luckily i pull his arms on time or else he could have fell an ugly fall AGAIN.

"What's wrong onew?" I asked anxiously.

"Wh-y... why are you guys following us? YOU YOU!!!" Onew was pointing at them and he took heavy breath as he spoke.

"HAha... we caught you onew-shi on your date huh? Never mind we won't disturbed or ruin your date! kekekeke" one of the guys at the other table chortled.

When our food finally arrived, Onew and i could not eat in peace because there was constant giggling going on at the table beside us and the guys even pretended to throw chicken bone on the floor and asked me to pick up for them. EWWW....

Onew ate his food and glared at them for staring at me.

I could not stand it anymore, i need to find a way to escape onew and his friends.... I need to do this.

I found a chance when onew was at the counter to pay for the meal while his friends gathered around him to talk nonsense, i sneak my way out of the shop.

HAHAHA! Nobody sees me. I know i have some really good ninja skills.

I need to run back home before they catch up with me. Go!!

I looked at my watch to realise it was already 6pm when i reached home. I almost lost my soul when i realised something terrible... really terrible happened to my house.

Our house was practically empty except for a sofa lying in the centre of the house. "Oh MY GOSH! Is our house being robbed!? I need to call the police now!" I was talking aloud to myself.

I took out my handphone immediately from my pocket to dial 999 but someone's hand stopped me. IT MUST BE THE ROBBER!

I bit the hand and used my bag to slam at the person.

"IT'S MUM YOU SILLY !", the person shouted at me.

"Mum???"

"Yes it's me. so stop it!"

I stared at my mother with my mouth agape in shock.

"What's going o-n?" I said and looked at her questionably.

"Hyo jin... I... failed as a mother!!!!! I am so sorry hyo jin." Mum weeped as she dropped her body on to the floor.

"Mum? I don't quite understand you... why...what's wrong?" I went over to hug my mother around her shoulder.

"Your dad... you know he is a horrible gambler. He... owed the loan sharks 100 000 000 korean won NOW. He..he mortage this house to pay the debt without our consent my dear. Why is my life so terrible? Why do i have to stuck with this stupid husband of mine! I am going to kill myself now..." My mum cried miserably as she said to me.

Tears welled up inside my eyes and i shook my head as she said because i am not going to believe all of this that was happening. Why is god treating us like that? Why... I began sobbing uncontrollably...

"Mum... mum... you are not going to die right? You still have me. You can't leave me alone. We are going to prove the others and the god wrong that we can also live our life properly without DAD!!! We are going to start our life afresh!" I tried to persuade my mum as we hugged each other tightly on the floor.

"Hyo jin-ah. If you really want me to live. There is only a way...You are going to move in to another family," She tried to calm herself as she said this to me.

I cut her immediately,"NO!! I am not going to leave you NEVER!!!!"

"HYOJIN!!!!!! please listen to me first!  It's a nice family, really! You remember in Gyeong myeong, our neighbour? The very friendly aunty who always buy you snacks whenever she went to super market? I met her recently... and she said she is willing to take you in."

I stared at my mum emotionlessly. My mum don't want me anymore... she don't want me anymore.

My mum was still looking at me pleadingly. "I won't ever leave you unless you said that you don't want me as your daughter. Unless you said that you would like to disown me forever, or else i am going to stay with you,"I talked to her while she cut me before i can finish what i wanted to say, "FINE! I will disown you!"

"You are really going to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter