This feeling

My Intuition

Luhan's POV

"How long have you Seohyun been going out?" Sehun asked while drinking on his bubble tea. It was 7:30 am and we were infront of the school sitting on the walls.

I was counting using my fingers, "Two...two years and..."

"Yo wassup!" Kris said and him, Chanyeol, Lay, and Suho jumped to sit next to us.

"Did the new girl come?" Chanyeol was full of excitement.

"Why?" I asked in curiosity.

"Are you interested in her?" Suho asked.

"Well..", he rubbed behind his neck and smiled.

"What was her name again?" Kris said lifting his chin with his right index finger.

Chanyeol had looked at Kris with angry eyes and slapped the back of his head, "Yah! It's Minyoung-ah." right in his face.

"Say it not spray it." Kris was wiping his face. Me, Lay, Sehun and Suho were laughing and we then saw Baekhyun, Tao, Chen, Xiumin, D.O., and Kai walking towards us.

Baekhyun spreaded his arms wide while walking, "Hey!" with a big smile on his face. The rest followed him behind.

"It's another beautiful day." he lay down on his back.

"And because?" D.O. asked.

"The new girl duh." Baekhyun said.

"Where is she from anyways?" Xiumin asked.

"Didn't we see her from somewhere?"  I looked at everyone.

"From the drag race." Kai was trying to take a sip from Sehun's bubble tea but Sehun slapped his hands.

"Ouch!" Kai yelped.

Baekhyun said, "Oh yeah."

Lay snapped his fingers and pointed his finger at Kai, "Yah! Didn't you say you got hit in the nuts by her?"

"Oh... so the new girl was from the elevator." Suho said.

"From the elevator?" Chanyeol asked.

"Don't tell me. You were trying to make a move on her weren't you?" Kris asked and everybody leaned to Kai and it was all silent.

"I...I wasn't even....you know.." Kai kept looking down and shrugged his shoulders.

"A player as always." D.O. smirked and everybody laughed. All of a sudden a big crowd was crowding near the front gate of the school.

"What's happening now?" Lay said as all of us stand up to see.

"There's too much people." Who can it be????

The crowd started to seperate because a motorcycle was coming inside.

"Who is it?" Chanyeol was wondering.

A girl was behind the driver and got out of the vehicle. Her back was facing us and she took out her helmet and whipped her hair to the right turning sidewards. It was Minyoung. She waved at the person who dropped her off and the guy went off. She walked on the sidewalk and was followed by many students. She passed by us and Chanyeol yelled.

"Hi Minyoung-ah!" but she kept on walking. The bell rang and we went off to period 1.

--------

Kai's POV

Swoosh. Swoosh. Swoosh.

"Kai-shi." Coach was calling me when I was shooting some hoops.

"Hmmm." I turned to him.

"I want you to help Ms. Minyoung-shi here."

"With what?" I asked with a puzzled look on my face.

"Don't get cocky with me young man." he hit me with his writing board.

"Arrasso." I was rubbing the back of my head which was in pain. Minyoung was just standing there chuckling to herself and stopped suddenly when she saw me looking at her. She pretends that  she didn't laugh. I gave her the ball and started doing a demonstration, "You first bend your knees having your arms up and then jump to shoot." The ball went in and she picked it up from the floor when it came running to her. She did exactly what I told her but missed.

"I thought you would make it, Ms. Minyoung-shi." I turned to her with a smirk.

"I wasn't warmed up yet." She looked away tapping her shoes. I gave her the ball back and went behind her. I put my hands on top of her hands.

"I can teach you at my house...It'll be really comfortable..." I whispered in her right ear.

Coach blew the whistle for us to go change. I look at her and said, "Tell me if you're up with that." And I winked.

I ran to catch up with Lay, Sehun and Tao.

"So how was it teaching with the new girl basketball?" Sehun said who was on the right side of me.

"Well..." I was about to put my arm around Sehun's back but all of sudden I got hit in the head.

I almost fell forward but maintained my balance, "WTF!" I knew I got hit by a ball and I turned to see who did it.

"OOPS~ Sorry....It slipped." she then walked in between me and Sehun and went to the girl's lockeroom.

"I guess not." Sehun smiled. I see Tao and Lay laughing their off.

We have lunch right now, so we headed to our spot.

---------

Luhan's POV 

The bell rang for period 2 and everyone was here except Minyoung. Ms. Kang-mi was calling attendance.

"Min ji?"

"Here."

"Suho?"

"Here."

"Chanyeol?"

"Here." 

"Baekhyun?"

"Here."

"Luhan?"

"Here."

"Minyoung? Minyoung-shi?"

"Ummm she's...." She came walking in, "Here." and went to sit down in her seat.

"This is your first warning Minyoung-shi. If you are late in my class, you will come here afterschool."

"Arrasso."

"Lets start on today's lesson." Ms.Kang-Mi went on the topic for an hour and it was quite getting boring.

"Ok for now I will be giving you an assignment while I go to the office to get some papers." she was passing out the papers and left the classroom.

It was 50 problems and I was able to finish half of it in 30 minutes. I didn't really like solving the problems so I started doodling exo's name in my notebook.

Why is Minyoung quiet all of a sudden?

I turned to her and she was sleeping. Her lefthand was stretched out with her other hand crossing over it and her head resting on it facing me. I leaned to her face to try remove some of her hair on her face, she twitched and I stopped. I again put her hair behind her ear and she woke up and I took my pencil and I pretended I was doing my work. She went back to sleeping and the teacher came in 10 minutes after. I tapped her shoulder to warn her that the teacher came in but she didn't move at all. Ms. Kang-Mi came walking towards her and slammed the ruler on her desk. Minyoung moved after 5 seconds and scratched her head.

"Ms. Minyoung-shi."

"Hmmm." She was trying to open her eyelids.

"You....you.." Our teacher was trying to find the right words.

"Are you done with the assignment?"

"Ne."

"All of the problems?"

Minyoung flipped over her paper to let Ms.Kang-Mi to see and she picked it up and looked through it. Our teacher then went infront of the board and wrote a problem that wasn't on our assignment.

"Why won't you solve this since you are very fast at solving problems." Ms.Kang-Mi held out the chalk in her hand.

Minyoung went up taking the chalk out of her hand and started solving the problem. It took her about a minute and waited for Ms.Kang-Mi to correct it.

"Do you know this problem?" Chanyeol whispered to Suho.

"We've never learned it." Suho whispered back.

"Isn't this a calculus question?" Baekhyun asked us.

"I can't even solved this." Tao said.

"It's wrong." the nerd in our class who got straight A's from freshmen till now. 

"What she suppose to do was-"

"Actually shes correct." Ms. Kang-Mi said. Minyoung faced to the nerd and sticked her tongue at him when Ms. Kang-Mi went to her desk to look at your schedule.

"Ms.Minyoung-shi?"

"Ne."

"SM High is very a high-leveled school and you managed to solve a question that a college student should have solved and your from TSENT High?"

All of the students started whispering.

"She's from TSENT?" A girl said all shocked.

"What? That is so impossible." A dude behind me said.

"Isn't TSENT where all of their students mostly get arrested, do drugs, etc?" Another guy said.

"Yes, I am." Minyoung said.

The bell rang for us to go to 3rd period.

"Students, you may be dismissed."

---------

Minyoung's POV

Wow, so no one knew that I went to TSENT? What the hell? Where did they think I transfered from? As I grabbed my things and put it inside my bag, my phone vibrated on top the table.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Yah!" The person on the other side yelled.

"ouchhh~ Hey guys!" I said while walking out of the room and heading towards my period 4. 

"I miss you!" Yunghee and Junji said together.

"Aw, I miss you guys too."

"Why don't we hang out after school?" Junji asked.

"That sounds like a good idea." Yunghee said. "Minyoung-ah! Are you in?"

"Sure!!" I replied back.

"What time you finish school?" Junji asked.

"Around 5:30. Why?"

"We'll pick you up."

"Oh okay, I gotta go. I have to go to my period 4."

"Annyeong Minyoung!!"

"Annyeong!" I hanged up and went to my period 4 class.

Oh yah... I have that idiot and all his friends in this period. Kill me know!!!

-----------------

Luhan's POV

All twelve of us were already there in the classroom, the bell will ring in 20 minutes for the class to start. Minyoung walked in and everyone stared at her, including me.

"Waeyo? Why you guys all staring at me?" She asked.

Everyone went back to what they were doing before.

She sat down at her seat and took out her notebook and pen. Her pen fell down so I decided to grab it for her. But out of nowhere our hands touch. I look up ans saw her looking at me. We were just 10 inches apart from each other. She got up and I picked up her pen. 

"Here you go." I handed her her pen.

"Gamsahamnida." She said but didn't look up at me.

Why is my heart racing? My face is burning. Why?

"YAH!!!" Chanyeol yelled.

"Get yout hands off my woman!" Kai yelled and pointed his finger at me.

"You're taken already!!" Tao said.

They're just jealous I think. 

"Oh really?!" Minyoung said, all of us looked at her, she looked at me, "Well thats too bad." She pouted.

-----------

Minyoung's POV

The class started an hour ago and we were doing a journal entry. I can't stop thinking about the incident with Luhan. I felt butterflies inside my stomach.

URGH!! Why am I thinking about that?!?!?! 

My phone vibrated so I went and check it. I got a text from Junji that they're here already.

I texted her back saying that the class will be over within 15 minutes.

She texted back saying they were behind building D, which was the parking spot for visitors or those who's picking up students.

-------------

Yunghee's POV

"Aish what is taking her so long!" I was inhaling smoke from my cigarette which was in my mouth.

"I'm gonna call her." Junji pulled out her phone and started dialing Minyoung.

"Shes not answering her phone." Junji said with a pout.

I threw my cigarette on the floor and smashed it with my foot, "Lets just look for her."

We went to about every building and we still couldn't find her. As we were walking in the halls I accidentally hit someone in the shoulder but I didn't bother to say sorry.

"Watch where you going!" That person yelled out.

Me and Jinju just kept walking.

"Are you deaf ?" She said as students around us stop to stare.

I turned around, she had long wavy hair with a innocent look. I was walking towards her, "Excuse me?"

"You heard me." She was trying to act all cool with her two friends.

"You think you are all cool because you go to some rich school." I went towards her.

"And?" Her friend with red hair said.

Her other friend with brown colored hair came up to Jinju and lifted her name tag to see.

"TSENT High. Why are you s roaming around our school?" She said disgustedly. 

The red hair clapped her hands together, "Ah. You're here because of that new girl."

Jinju pushed the brown hair girl and all of sudden she got angry and started pulling Jinju's hair.

"GO TAEYEON-AH! GO TAYEON-AH! GO TAYEON-AH" the crowd was cheering her.

In a few seconds Jinju threw that Taeyeon girl to the ground and everyone stopped cheering. Her friends were about to comfort her but I pulled out my pocketknife beneath my skirt. They stopped.

"Whats wrong? Never seen a knife before?" I walked around both of them and they didn't move a muscle. I placed the knife on the side of the girl's neck who had black long hair.

"Are you scared now?" I was about to slit but then.

"Yunghee-shi! Thats enough." Minyoung stepped in and took the knife from my hand and closed it. She started walking. Me and Jinju followed behind her.

"Get out of our campus." Minyoung stopped her steps and turned around to the chick I was about to slit .

"This is not your campus, Seohyun...shi. Plus you better watch your mouth or else-" she opened the pocketknife and it was pointing to Seohyun's nose only a few inches away, "I'll cut you."

"I don't think you have the guts." Her friend with red hair said.

Minyoung smiled and walked backwards. She was few feet away from the three chicks. She held out her hand behind her ear and she was about to throw, all three ducked. Minyoung tricked them pretending to throw it so they standed up again. Though in a few seconds Minyoung actually threw it and the three girls and some of the classmates around us ducked. They got up and noticed that the knife went inside an apple that a student was eating from his mouth. He was frozen and Minyoung walked up to him. She grabbed the knife and took out the apple and started cutting out pieces and putting it inside using the knife. She tossed the apple back to the student.

"Lets go. I'm tired." Minyoung gave me back my knife.

"See you later Seohyun-shi." Junji smiled while waving.

"Go home safely." I said and me and Junji ran to Minyoung. 

"You're so cool Minyoung." Junji made a thumbs up with her left hand and wrapped her other arm around Minyoun'g arm and I also put my left arm on her opposite side.

"I wanna eat. Oh!" I felt a vibration in my pocket.

"Who is it?" Minyoung asked.

"Let me look. Its Yongguk. Yobosaeyo?"

"Yah where you stay?" Yongguk asked.

"We are at Minyoung's school. Wae?" 

As all three of us exited the school we found Yongguk next to his car.

"Because we are gonna go clubbing." He said through the phone and hanged up.

"Assa!" All of us were happy and went to Yongguk's car. We were about to get in the car but he blocked our way.

"Yah!" He held out his hand.

"What now?" Junji said.

"Gas money."

"Don't you have a job?" Minyoung said.

"I'm waiting." He said. Me, Junji and Minyoung were looking at each other and Minyoung sighed that we should. We each took out money from our pocket and putted in his hand.

"10..15." He held out his hand again.

"What!" I yelled.

'Gas is expensive these days. Five more bucks."

I took out 5 bucks and slammed it on his face and pushed him on the side to open the passengers door. Minyoung was seating in the front while me and Junji sat in the back. Yongguk was infront the car and pointed his finger at us.

"Your fee will be 10 bucks if you ride with me again Yunghee-shi."

Minyoung popped out her head out the window, "Hurry up and get inside!" 

"Don't rush me!" Yongguk pointed at her and got in the car.

"Can you drop me off to my house first?" Minyoung said.

"Wae?" Yongguk the engine and putted on his seatbelt.

"I'm not going out in this."

"Oh yeah."

We reached to her house 20 minutes and she went inside her house to change.

-----------------------

Minyoung's POV 

I wanted to go to the club for so long and I'm glad to see Yunghee and Junji again.

I got ready in 10 minutes and I was about to exit my house, the maids bowed to me. I also bowed and my dad came in.

"Are you going somewhere?" My dad looking all curious because what I was wearing.

"I'm going out with friends tonight."

"Don't be too late."

"Ne." I bowed to him.

--------

"Toast." Me, Yunghee, Junji and Yongguk clashed our drinks together and dranked it in one shot.

"Are they coming?" Yunghee was pouring more soju in her shot.

"They said they will come." Yongguk was searching in the club if they were here.

"Hey!" We turned around and it was Youngjae and the others behind him.

"Wheres Zelo?" Junji asked.

"He said he was busy." Daehyun grabbed Yunghee's shot which she was about drink.

"Yah!" She slapped him behind his head and he was choking on the drink.

"I'm gonna go to the dance floor." Jongup said.

"Me too." Himchan said.

"We'll follow." All the boys said.

"Lets party!" Yunghee was dancing following the boys. Junji was gonna go too but stop to noticed that I didn't get off my seat.

"Are you coming?"

"I'm gonna use the restroom." I stand up and went to look for the restroom.

"Ok."

I was just looking at myself in the mirror and I pulled out my phone from my purse to call Zelo. I called him but he didn't answer. 

Aish! Why aren't you answering?

He said he was busy.

I went out the bathroom and I felt like I should look for him so I just left the club. The place was crowded so it took me awhile to go through them.

"Taxi!" I said when I was outside.

"Where to miss?" Ajhussi asked.

"Autozone." I smiled.

"Okay."

My phone was ringing and it was Junji.

"Annyeongsaehyo?"

"Minyoung where are you?"

"Sorry, I left early."

"Why?"

"I didn't feel like it. Sorry."

"It's okay."

"I'll talk to you later. Bye."

"Bye."

-------

"Gamsahaminida." the driver said and went off. I was infront of Autozone and the owner was there.

"Ah Minyoung-shi. What are you doing here?" He was surprised I was here.

"I came to-"

"see Zelo?"

"Ah...ne."

"He's in the garage." he pointed to the direction.

"Gamsahaminida." I bowed.

I went inside the shop inorder to go to the back in the garage and their was music on. I found where Zelo was and he was underneath a car fixing it. He was on a automotive garage trolley so I pulled him out and put my arms on his stomach.

"Hello."

"Why are you here?" I took my arms off him and he sat up.

"Because I was wondering what kept you busy instead of going out clubbing." He stand up grabbing a rag on a table to wipe his hands.

"I just want to work thats all." His back was facing me. 

I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist and laying my head sideways on his back.

"I miss you." there was a silence.

"Aren't you gonna respond?" I lifted my head up and he laughed.

"Fine then. I'm going home." I turned around and started walking. I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me stopping me to walk, "Hahaha I miss you too Minyoung." he layed his head on my right shoulder. His manager came in and we broke off the hug.

"Zelo I'm gonna go home so you close up the shop." His manager had this big smile on his face.

"Arrasso."

"Bye Minyoung-shi." THe manager winked at me.

"Annyeong." I waved.

"So how long are you gonna stay?" I turned to face Zelo.

"As long as it takes me to finish this car."

"I'm gonna sit here then." I sat on a car seat in the garage. I watched him fixing a car for about an hour and I was getting tired.

-----------------------

Zelo's POV 

I've finished the car about 2 hours and it was 9:43 pm. I went to change my clothes and get ready to close up. Minyoung was quiet so I checked on her and she was asleep on the car seat.

"Minyoung-ah." I put my hand on her shoulder. I stand up and went to get the car ready.

I then came back to get her.

"Minyoung-ah wake up." I shook her. She didn't wake up so I carried her bridal style to the car and buckled her up. I closed up the store and went inside the car. The ride was 20 minutes and I parked my car infront of her house. I turned off the engine and went out the otherside of the car to get her.

"Minyoung-ah." I shook her again.

She didn't move, "I guess I have to carry you again." I lifted her legs then her head and she was out of the car. I kicked the car door behind me and I rang the doorbell.

A maid answered the door, "Omo. Minyoung-shi."

"I don't want to wake her up so can you lead me to her room?" I asked the maid nicely.

"Ne." She bowed down and showed the way. When I was in her bedroom, I placed her lightly on her bed.

She kept bowing, "Gamsahaminida.....gamsahaminida...gamsa-"

"It's ok." I smiled.

"Do you need anything?" she asked.

"Ani. But is it ok if you leave me with Minyoung for awhile?"

"Ne." She closed the bedroom door behind her.

This room is so...colorful.

I looked at the ceiling and then to Minyoung.

I bend down next to her and she looked so innocent when she's sleeping.

I looked at her and I couldn't bear to look at her legs and I noticed her dress was lifting up.

I was trying to lift down her dress without looking and then I covered her up in a blanket.

I rubbed her head, "Goodnight Minyoung-ah." I got up and went to the door but I heard her mumbling.

"Don't go." I stopped turning my head 90 degrees.

"Will you stay with me for the night?" I turned around. She was half awake and asleep. I opened the lamp next to her bed and closed the ceiling lights. I took off my jacket and placed it on a chair. I went in bed with her. She was on the right side of the bed while I was on the left. The minute I was in her bed, she scooted closer to me putting her left arm on my stomach and her head on my chest.

I looked up at the ceiling, I wish I can stop time.

----------

Author's POV 

It was 6 in the morning and Minyoung's dad was wondering if she woke up or not.

He opened the door few inches and peeked his head in.

"Minyoung-ah?" He saw her head and closed the door but he had to open again because he thought he was seeing things. He was shocked that a guy was in her bed. He was furious and pulled out the blanket from them.

"GET OUT!" Zelo woke up and Minyoung's dad pulled him out of the bed.

"Ahbuhji!" Minyoung woke up too and didn't know what to do.

"GET OUT NOW!" Her dad took Zelo's jacket and slammed it on his chest.

Zelo knew why Minyoung's dad was angry, "Sir I can explain."

"STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!" Minyoung ran up to her dad and started pulling on his shirt.

"Ahbuhji please. Its not what you think." Minyoung pleaded.

"Sir I-"

"GET OUT OR I WILL CALL THE COPS!" He pointed his finger at him and Zelo walked out the room.

"Zelo wait-" She was about to chase him but her dad stopped her.

"Let go!" She tried to move but his grip was too hard on her arm. When Minyoung faced her dad, he slapped her on her left cheek. She was shock touching her cheek with her fingertips.

"This behavior of yours is not allowed in this house."

"It's not what you think!"

"From his looks he's a bad boy and I don't want you near him."

"You don't know him at all! If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be standing here before you."

"I'm sorry." He lowered his head.

"This is all my fault." He walked out the room and some maids were listening.

"Please help her fix her room." Her dad look at the maids.

"Ne." Two maids bowed and went inside to fix her bed.

Minyoung put on some boots and a jacket with her phone in it.

"Tell my dad I'm gonna get some fresh air." She walked out. She went outside the house and Zelo's car was gone.

She went to the gate turning to the right side and bumped into someone.

"Sorry." They both said. Minyoung continued walking and the boy stand there looking at her until she disappeared.

Was that Minyoung-shi? Maybe I'm just seeing things.

"Son, we do not want to keep Mr.Lee waiting now." My dad pulled on my shirt.

We entered the house that my dad wanted to go to and what is expected of a guest is good manners, so me and my dad bowed to a man. He looks like he could be the same age as my dad's.

"Annyeongsaehyo Mr.Lee." My father said.

"Oh hello Soon-Chun ah. Nice seeing you again." Mr.Lee said.

"Where is your beautiful daughter of yours?" My father asked.

"Ah...she is-" Mr.Lee was about to speak but the maid cut him off.

"Sir she went out for some fresh air." One of the maids who were fixing her bed earlier said.

"Oh I'm-" Mr.Lee looking all apologetic.

"It's ok. Though she will be at the event tommorrow right?" My dad said with a smile on his face.

"Of course she will.Oh is this..." Mr.Leesaid and pointed to me.

"Oh I forgot to introduce my son. Go ahead." He said.

"Annyeongsaehyo my name is Sehun iminida." I bowed.

"You have a very handsome son." Mr.Lee said.

"Thank you." My dad said while I felt kind of embarassed.

"My daughter and your son will make a cute couple." Mr.Lee recommended.

"Which school does your daughter goes to?" My dad asked.

"Oh she goes to SM High."

"My son also goes to SM High too." My dad was surprise. He turned towards me.

"Have you met her son?" My dad was asking me.

"What's her name?" I asked Mr.Lee.

"Minyoung-shi." Mr.Lee said and I was shocked.

"Well it's nice meeting you Soon-Chun ah." Mr.Lee said to my dad.

"You too. Well will be anticipating your appearance for tommorrow's event." All bowed to each other and me and my dad left the house.

Minyoung-shi?!?!?!?!?! What the....... *thump* Th-th-thump* *thump* *th-th-thump*