Suspicions Form

My Intuition

Minyoung's POV

"Urgh! The rain is not stopping!" I said irratated.

Luhan grabbed my left wrist and pulled me with him. "YAH! What you think you're doing?"

He let go of my wrist and said, "Since the rain won't stop, we should go somewhere where there's something over our heads. I don't want the two of us getting sick."

"Ahhh... okay." We have to squeeze in under the umbrella because it was too small. His left hand is now wraped around my shoulder. We arrived at a store that has a bench under the roof.

"Gamsahamnida." I bowed at him and sat down.

"No probs." He replied back and sat down next to me.

I look up at the sky and it was pitch black. I couldn't see any stars. I took my phone out and texted my dad. I look at Luhan and he's looking through his phone. He looks up. 

"Waeyo?" He ask me.

"Nothing." I said. 

10 minutes pass and its still pouring rain. Its getting colder and colder. I crossed my hands above my chest and started rubbing my shoulders.

"You cold?" I turned to look at Luhan.

"Ani." I said.

"Liar." He took off his jacket and reached over to me.

I waved my hands. "Ani, I'm okay. You'll get cold."

"I'm fine. See." He grabbed my right hand with his left hand. His hand is warm.

"Here." He stand up and covered my shoulders with his jacket.

"Gamsahamnida." I said.

As time pass by, I ended up wearing his jacket. I leaned backwards onto the wall and I slowly closed my eyes.

--------------------

Luhan's POV

I look at my phone and 30 minutes have past. 

*sigh*

I turn to my right and see that Minyoung had fallen asleep. I smiled at the way she looks.

"You're going to get a sore neck." I moved her head onto my shoulders. Then I fell asleep. I woke up an hour later and Minyoung is still sleeping. The rain stopped. I grab my umbrella and leaned Minyoung to the wall. I slowly went in front of her and turned my back against her. I kneeled down and grabbed her hands. I put her hands around my neck and I grabbed her leg then lifted her up. 

You're so light.

I piggybacked her to her house. 

"Oppa, hajima. Sarranghae." I stopped walking. My heart started beating faster.

What did she say?

I look over my shoulder. She's still sleeping.

She's talking in her sleep. She's not talking about me.

I reached her house atfter walking for about 15 minutes. I ringed the doorbell and her dad came out of the front door. He thanked me and I gave him Minyoung. I left the house. 

"Oh. My jacket." I look back. 

"I'll ask for it tomorrow." I look at the clock.

"11:11 pm. Make a wish Luhan." I laughed at the thought of it.

I went home and slowly went into my bed.

Oppa, hajima. Sarranghae.

"She said exactly the same thing Eun-hee told me when I broke up with her. Eun-hee, I'm sorry." I whispered. I then close my eyes and tears strated flowing down. I put my hands over my eyes and I slowly went to sleep.

-----------

Kai's POV

I was eating kimchi infront of the t.v. Then I suddenly had the urge to go shopping for shoes and clothes. I put down my bowl of kimchi and took my phone from the table. I started dialing.

"Hyung!"

"Why are you calling at this time?" Kris was getting irritated.

"Let's go out!"

"To where?"

"To the mall duh." I stood up and went to my closet.

"Fine. I'll call the rest of the members. And your information, I'm not picking your up."

"WHAT!?!?!?!" He then hanged up on me.

"YAH! HYUNG? AIISHHHHH!!!!!!" I grabbed two pairs of my nike shoes and went out of my house. I started walking towards the bus stop and in a few minutes I was waiting for the rest to come. As I was waiting, I went to buy me a iced coffee drink.

----------------

Luhan's POV

I don't understand why Kai needs all of us when he wants to go somewhere out of nowhere. I was on my way to the mall. I parked my car in the parking lot and turned off the car. I then felt a vibration in my back pocket.

"Hello?"

"Meet us at Starbucks." Baekhyun said before hanging up. I got out of my car and locked it. I went inside the mall and found every member in Starbucks.

"Where are we going first?" Chanyeol asked Kai who was taking a sip of his iced drink and threw it away in the trash bin.

"How about a clothing store?" He looked at all of us. "What's with sad face?"

"YOU!!!!!!!!!" We all screamed at him.

"Dude, he could have gone by yourself." Baekhyun said.

Lay yawned. "Woke us up 8 in the morning."

"Fine. You guys can go back home and sleep." He then walked away from us.

He was about to open the exit door but Sehun pulled his collar shirt from behind. "I don't think so. You called us and made us come here. You buy all of us something."

We surrounded him in a circle and crossed our arms.

"What do you guy's want?"

"Since you said you're buying clothes, my as well buy us too." Suho stepped forward to him.

"Arrasso." Kai was whining.

"Though under one condition." Kai held out his left index finger. "Each member's clothing has to be less than 25 bucks."

"Fine." We all said and walked out of Starbucks.

We went to American Eagle, Zumiez, Forever 21, Old Navy, Nordstrom, GAP, etc. Tao and Sehun were the last to shop. Sehun volunteered to go last, so Tao wanted to go to Macy's.

As Tao was looking for some clothes, Kai slumped onto a couch lifting up his shirt showing part of his stomach. Sehun sat down by the couch and suddenly slapped Kai in the stomach. He groaned and punched Sehun in the right shoulder.

"YAH! I'M ALREADY SUFFERING FROM YOU GUYS!" Kai went back to lying down on his stomach.

"After this it's my turn." Sehun said.

"To where?" I asked as Kai was falling asleep.

"I'm gonna look for something for Minyoung." He layed his head back on the couch.

I went to stroll around the store as Tao was trying on and I saw Lay come to my left side to also look.

"Where did you go yesterday?"

"Yesterday?" I was looking through the shirts.

"Yeah. You disappeared right after Minyoung blew out her candles." Looking through the pants.

"I went to the park." I tried walking away from him but he still followed me.

"What are you guys talking about?" Chanyeol came approaching us along with Sehun and Chen.

"Nothing." I didn't want to talk about it.

"I was just asking where he was yesterday." Lay said making me mad alittle.

"Yeah, where were you yesterday?" Chanyeol lend on the clothing racks.

"He said he was at the park." Lay put his hand on my right shoulder but I removed it.

"What were you doing at the park?" Chen asked.

"I just wanted to stay away from the party okay?" I was getting alittle angry because they were asking too much. I just don't want to talk about her to them. They might bring out about the past if I mentioned about Eun-hee.

Chen backed up with his hands up to his shoulders. "Okay okay." Chen said and he, Lay, and Chanyeol walked away.

"I've done my shopping!" Tao held up the shopping bags with his left hand in the air.

"Which store are you heading?" Kai asked Sehun.

"Somewhere I can buy Minyoung a dress." He replied.

"Don't you think its late to buy her a present for her birthday?" Suho asked.

"Who said it was gonna be her birthday present?" Sehun walked out of the store and turned to his right to go up the escalators.

"Wonder what he will get her?" D.O. said to Chanyeol.

"You mean me." Kai walked like a zombie out of the store because he was holding about 15 shopping bags. Four of the bags were his and the rest was ours. We wanted him to suffer more.

Hehehehe

We then followed Kai up the escalators and found Sehun in House of Aria and Kai who stood next to him. I sat down as some of the others helped Sehun out.

"Hey!" Lay jumped on the couch next to my left. I didn't move a inch and I just sat there with my arms crossed.

"Oh!" Lay took my right hand. "You got your ring back."

"What do you mean?" I was confused.

"Didn't Sehun give back your ring? I found it in Minyoung's bedroom and I gave it to Sehun to give it to you."

"No. I had my ring on all the time. Plus I didn't enter her bedroom on her birthday." I leaned back.

"That's weird." He scratched his forehead. 

In Minyoung's room? I didn't even step a foot once in her bedroom. 

-------------------

Sehun's POV 

"I think you should  get her this." Kai held out a red lingerie dress.

"Are you crazy?" I said.

"I found it." I took out a charming slim fit asymmetrical dress.

"What is the dress for anyways?" Suho asked.

I turned it around 360 degrees. "I thought I should buy her a dress for her to wear on my birthday." I said before looking at Suho.

"Your birthday is far from December." Xiumin was looking at himself in the mirror.

"How about this?" Chanyeol pulled out two pairs of red wedges with an ankle strap.

"I don't know her shoe size." I pushed it away from me.

"Maybe try buying her a size 6." Luhan said.

"How would you know her shoe size?" I was curious.

"Ah...." He was trying to figure out something. "She and Seohyun seems to have the same shoe size."

Chanyeol went to the shoe shelf and grabbed another one and put it in my hands. It was a size 6. "Just get it." He said.

After thinking about getting  the dress, I went to the counter. Kai came to my right side and pulled out some cash.

"I'll buy it with my own money." I told Kai as I took out my wallet from my back pocket and hand the lady my credit card.

"Thanks Sehun." Kai hugged me with all the bags in his arms. I knew he didn't want to use the rest of his money for me because he has been wanting to get new shoes. I was satisfied I bought the dress for Minyoung. But I wasn't happy about the fact that I will not have her forever. I'm trying my best to capture her heart but it seems to only work for awhile.

I pulled out the ring Lay found in Minyoung's room from my jacket. If he knew the ring from Minyoung's room was the exact one as his, I won't let him find out. Besides I won't go easy on him even though we are bestfriends.

"Let's go!" Tao pat me in the shoulder and I quickly hide the ring in my hand and smiled at him. We all decided to eat before we go home so we went out to eat a buffet. We split ourselves into two tables because the place was small. So Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Chen, Kai, and Tao. And the other table was me, Luhan, Kris, Suho, D.O., and Lay.

-----------------------

Luhan's POV

After Sehun got Minyoung a dress and shoes, we all went out for a buffet. It was weird eating because we weren't talking.

"So......" Kris was trying to make a conversation. "Do you guys have plans this week?"

"Why?" D.O. paused to look at Kris with his big eyes.

Kris put his elbows on top the table. "Thought we could go out to the beach."

"Sounds good." Suho said.

"You can bring Minyoung too." Kris pointed at Sehun.

"I don't think so." Sehun continued eating.

"Why not?" Lay looked at him to his left. Sehun kept on eating with no facial expression.

"Just bring her okay." Kris said.

"On what day?" Sehun took a sip of his soda.

"Maybe tomorrow?" He looked at everyone of us.

"Sure." D.O. said.

"I'm okay with that." Lay smiled.

"What about you Luhan?" Suho touched my shoulders.

I turned my head to him. "Yeah. I'm coming."

"Hey you guys!" Suho leaned his chair backwards to the others on the other table.

"Are you busy tonight?" He was leaning his chair next to Baekhyun.

"Nope." "Why?" "I have nothing to do."

"We're gonna go to the beach." Lay said.

"What time?" Tao looked at Kris.

"How about we all meet each other at 11 am?" He was asking everyone.

"Yups." "Sure." "Okay."

We ate and talk for an hour and said our goodbyes. I went inside my car but I didn't turn it on. I just watched Sehun walk to his car and run off. Why didn't Sehun  ask me about the ring. I took a glance at my ring. Wait. Didn't Lay said he found the ring in Minyoung's room? It's weird. I just notice Minyoung's birthday is the same as Eun-hee's. I then laughed to myself while turning on the car.

"That's ridiculous. Minyoung couldn't be Eun-hee." I controlled the AC in the car. I was thinking about it again. I wonder what was the reason didn't Sehun reply to Kris about bringing Minyoung to the beach tomorrow. Was it because she doesn't know how to swim? The time she was drowning at Tiffany's party. I turned up the music to stop thinking about it and went straight home. I got into bed lying down for a few minutes. I then changed into sleeping clothes and just wanted to play my rubik's cube. It was on the bookshelf and when I replaced it, a side of a book cover caught my eye. It had my initials and Eun-hee's. I walked to my bed and sat down with my back on the headboard. I opened the book and found pictures of Eun-hee and me. There were stolen shots and photos of places where we went to. As I got to the last page, it was a picture of our first kiss on her birthday. It was at the park full of cherry blossoms and snow that had fallen down.

After what she has been through. You think she will forget about everything and come back to you?

Who do you really love? Seohyun...or Eun-hee?

She's closer than you think.

Those words that Sehun said popped up in my head. To be honest, I still love her. The reason why I'm with Seohyun is because I wanted Eun-hee to break up with me. Get out of her misery. I do blame myself for what she has been through. If I see her again, I want to embrace her into my arms. I don't care if she hits me. What matters is that I get to see her and tell her that I still love her. I then pulled out the picture and put in inside my wallet.

I then looked at my ring. It was glistening in the light.

Where are you Eun-hee? I've been waiting for you at the park to see if you'll come. I've never stop thinking about you. Your making me go crazy. I can't wait no more. I don't want you to runaway or hide from me. Eun-hee.........