Misunderstandings

My Intuition

Zelo's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about what I saw last night. 

Minyoung was being carried by Luhan?

It can't be.

*sigh*

I'm still piss about that arranged marriage . I can't believe that she didn't even tell me when she found out about it. AND she lied to me.

I was staring at the ceiling the whole time. 

*yawn*

What time is it?

I turned to my left side and reached for my phone that was on top my lamp stand. I look at the screen.

WTF? 6 am??? Guess I pulled out an all nighter.

*yawn*

I searched through my inbox and found Minyoung's messages. 

Should I text her? I cocked my head to the right.

No.

You're mad at her remember?

You did a cool exit and then.

Don't contact her.

Wait for her to contact you.

*sigh*

I put my phone on my right side and covered my face with my pillow. I sat up and look over at my lamp stand. I grab the photo frame. It's a picture of me and Minyoung together. My mom took it when we went grocery shopping with her.

I leaned my head on the wall.

This is so hard!!!!

-----------------------------

Minyoung's POV

I slowly opened my eyes. and stretched my arms wide.

Awwiiee.. my head hurts.

I blinked five times then looked up at the ceiling. 

How did I come home? Did Yunghee and Junji dropped me off?

*yawn*

I turned myself to my right and-

"AHHHHH!!!!" I yelled because I see a guy on my bed. I slapped him then hide on the side of my bed.

Did I...?? No!.... I shake my head. That's impossible. Is he from the bar?!?!

The guy groaned and woke up. "Ouch. That hurts you know?"

Who the hell is this?

I squinted my eyes and its... 

LUHAN?!?!?!

He got up and look over at me. 

"Why are you down there?" He has a confuse look on his face.

"YAH!! What are you doing in my room?!?!" I pointed my right index finger at him.

"What are you talking about? You're in my room." He said while rubbing his left cheek.

"What?" I looked around and my eyes widened.

I slowly stand up and fixed myself.

*ahem*

I look over at Luhan and he was looking through his phone.

"Snap. It's 7:20 am already. Guess you can't go home and change." He look at me with a cute concern look.

"Oh-" I grabbed my phone that was inside my bag. "My dad is going to kill me."

I was about to call my dad but Luhan took my phone from my hand.

"YAH! Give it back!!" I tried reaching for my phone but he's too tall.

"Hahaha. Don't worry. I send a text message already." He said.

"What you mean?" I crossed my arms.

He lowered his left hand. "I send a text message from your phone."

"YAH!! Why did you touch my phone?!?! HUH?!!!" I kicked him in the shin which made him drop my phone. I grabbed my phone from the ground.

"I was trying to see if anyone was calling you so I could tell them where to pick you up. And plus. You don't have a lock on your phone." He said while jumping up and down.

"Gosh. You're so violent. First my cheek then my shin?!?!" He limped towards his computer chair.

"Well it's a hassle for me to have a lock." I sneered at him.

----------------------------

Luhan's POV

Gosh this girl. Ouch.

I'm rubbing my left shin. I look at Minyoung and she was calling her dad.

"Appa." She said cutely. She kept on nodding.

"I slept over at Junji's place." She look at me with a glare.

"No it's okay. I'll just wear the same uniform. They can't tell anyways. And I will go home straight from school." Then she hanged up.

"Wait here." I said to her.

"Waeyo?" She ask.

"I'm going to change into my uniform." I dangled my uniform in front of her.

"Okay. Hurry up though." She said.

"Arraso." I went into the bathroom and changed. I got out of the bathroom and went over to Minyoung. She's on top my bed, looking at her phone.

"Minyoung-shi." She look up at me.

"Here." I gave a new toothbrush. 

"Go brush your teeth. You still smell like alcohol." I said while pointing to the bathroom.

"Really?" She put her right hand close to and breath out. I can tell that she smelled it. So she ran towards the bathroom.

I smile after seeing that.

That's cute.

She got out after 10 minutes.

"Lets go." She said with a smile.

"Wait." I grabbed her wrist.

"Here." I sprayed my cologne all over her.

"What are you doing?" She said while she moved her head to the side.

"You still smell like alcohol. There." I put the cologne back on my desk.

"But now I smell like you." She was smelling herself and then look at me.

"So? Many guys wear this cologne." I said.

"You sure? Ze-" She was about to say something but stopped.

"Lets just go already." She said while pulling my left wrist.

------------------------------------

Minyoung's POV

I pulled his left wrist all the way downstairs and outside to his car. 

I left him standing on by his driver's door while I walked the other side of the car.

I looked at him and crossed my arms, "Aren't you gonna unlock your car?" I was waiting.

"Aren't you forgeting something?" He blinked at me.

"What?" I was confused and I looked down at my toes. I forgot that I threw my high heels on the street. I felt embarrassed. Luhan went to the trunk and opened it. He pulled out a pair of flats with cute bows on top.

"Here." He held it out to me.

"It's brand new. I can't wear that." I pushed it to him.

"Of course you can." He pushed it back though I pushed it away. We kept pushing it back and forth. I gave up leaving a sigh and putted it on. 

Luhan closed the trunk and unlocked the car. We both got in and closed the doors.

I sniffed myself.

Aish!!!!....this cologne is so strong.

I was giving him a glare when he was putting the carkeys in. He turned his head to the right, "What's with the disgusted look on your face?" while buckling up in his seat.

"Nothing." I putted my seatbelt on. Luhan turned the car on and drived.

"How did you find me last night?" I said while he was driving.

"I didn't find you. We just bumped into each other." Luhan was making a left turn. Now I remembered, I bumped into someone after I stepped out of Club Heaven.

"You were so drunk, I took you with me. You couldn't stop talking last night even in your sleep." He stopped at a red light.

"What!?!?!" I turned to look at him. "Me talking in my sleep?" I pointed at myself.

"Mmmm." He nodded.

I tilted my head to the right. Yunghee and Junji would tell me I would talk in my sleep when I'm carried away with drinking.

"Did I say anything weird?"

"Lets just say you were quite irratating at first." He stepped on the gas when the light turned green.

Wait...what did he mean at first???

------------

"You had to park on school campus?" Luhan turned off the car.

"Yeah. What's wrong with that?" He unbuckled himself. I got irritated and got out of the car and slammed the door behind me. I heard Luhan alarmed his car after coming out and he came walking on my left side. 

I stopped and gawked at him. He stopped walking and turned to look at me. I fixed the left strap of my backpack on my shoulder and started walking again. He stilled walked with me causing students around us to gossip. As we were walking, EXO and TTS saw us also with a frozen look. The only person that caught my attention was Sehun.

--------------

Sehun's POV

Seeing Minyoung and Luhan walking together made me tear up. But I tried holding it in. I looked down so no one could see. I lifted my head back up and look happy as possible. I look over at Seohyun and she was just frozen. She can't believe what she's seeing right now.

"Hey." I push her lightly.  Seohyun looks at me. I gave her a smile and she cleared .

"Waddup Luhan and....Minyoung." Kris was stumbling with his words.

"Hey." Luhan waved and Minyoung bowed.

"So you guys came to school together?" Lay was questioning.

"Yeah." Luhan gave her a dirty look.

Minyoung was just focused on me. I stood up from the bench and put my hands on her cheeks. I observed her eyes and she stared right into my eyes.

"Smile." I said with a grin. She slowly pulled both my hands away. She had a worried look on her face. The bell rang and I was dragged by Kai.

"See you in period 1 Minyoung." Tao said as he walked with me, Kai and Lay. Minyoung just watched us walk away.

-----------

Lay came next to me, "Why were you absent yesterday?" All of the students were waiting for Coach out on the field. I spotted Minyoung staring at me from afar.

"I was just sick. That's all." I kicked the ground with my right foot.

*phew* Coach caught our attention.

"Today is dashes, push ups and sit ups test today. Now line up in alphabetical order behind this line." He pointed to the white line on the track.

---------------

Zelo's POV

The bell rang, signaling that it's the end of period 1. I grab my notebooks and put it inside my backpack. I got and headed towards my 2nd period.

"Yah! Zelo!!!" I heard someone yelling. I turned around and I see Junji and Yunghee coming towards me.

"What now?!?!" I said.

Junji came and hit me on my head with her algebra 2 book.

"YAH!!!" I yelled while scratching my head.

"You idiot!!!" Yunghee said.

"What did I do?!?!" I'm getting irratated already. 

"I'm going to class now. Bye." I turned around and started walking but then Yunghee pulled my backpack. Both of them went in front of me.

"Its your fault that Minyoung drank too much last night." Yunghee said.

"You could've just waited until she explained everything to you. You know?" Juni crossed her arms.

I look at the two of them. "Guess you guys know what happened."

"Just go talk to her." Junji said then punched me on my left arm.

"Ouch. Everytime I see you guys, I get hurt. And beside she has someone else to talk to now." I look away from them.

"What are you talking about?" Yunghee ask.

"Nothing. The bell's going to ring. I gotta go. Bye." I walked really fast until I reached my class.

She drank again?!?! No wonder Luhan was carrying her. But...still...why him?

-------------------------------

Seohyun's POV

"How's you and Luhan doing?" Tiffany was asking.

"Good I guess."

"The atmosphere was quite weird this morning." Taeyeon said.

"Why was Minyoung with Luhan this morning?" Taeyeon turned to me.

"Talking about her just disgusts me. I hope she just stays away from Luhan." I looked at the mirror.

"Come to think of it, Minyoung looks like someone we used to know...." Tiffany paused from sweeping blush across her cheeks.

"Without makeup, she does remind me of someone." Taeyeon remarked and I stopped putting on lipgloss.

"That night we took her out, she was allergic to shrimp right?" I was trying to make sure I was accurate.

"Mmmmm." Tiffany looked at me.

"Isn't her dad one of the famous companies in Korea?" Taeyeon asked. "Wait didn't one of the interviewers asked how come she was missing for two years?" I put down my lipgloss near the sink.

"Missing for two years?" I said.

"Yeah. Though her dad didn't explain why." Tiffany was fixing her bangs.

Allergic to shrimp......daughter of one of the famous companies??? Missing for two years.....

"You don't think that she might be-" I stopped talking when I heard footsteps in the bathroom.

Minyoung came walking in and bended down to the mirror and turned her head to our direction, "What are you staring at?" she said with a glare. She looked at herself front and back view in the mirror.

"What a ." I whispered to myself.

"What did you say?" She heard me.

"Isn't it obvious that you are one? Sehun, Zelo and now Luhan!?!?" 

"You just can't let go of Luhan, can you? Despite the fact you're a murderer, he might be taken aback." She took Taeyeon's mascara putting volume in her eyelashes and put it back in her hand.

"Murderer?" 

She's bluffing......pssshhhhh

"Well I heard it from some students around the school. What comes around goes around right?" She flipped her hair back.

"You're lieing?" I was shaken alittle.

"Why would I Iie when it can be the truth? You seem to be frightened." She looked at me in the eye.

 "You stay away from Luhan!" I stepped forward.

"Seohyun do you wanna get suspended?" Taeyeon whispered to my right ear.

She looked at her watch, "Well it was nice talking with you girls. See you later." She waved goodbye and left the restroom.

"Why would anyone say that you're a murderer?" Tiffany asked.

Why is this happening???....What will happen to me?

"Seohyun?" Taeyeon was shaking me lightly.

"I'm gonna go." I took my things and left them.

Something is fishy about you Minyoung......and you should be the one that needs to watch your back if you ever try put your hands on my Luhan.

I walked down the hallway then walked outside of the school.

------------------------------------

Minyoung's POV

Good for you Minyoung. Somebody needs to stand up to that two face Seohyun.

I smirked with my arms crossed as I walk outside.

"Luhan?" I saw him leaning back on his car. When he saw me, he smiled and got off his hood.

"Where were you?" He ask.

"Why are you asking?" I walked towards him.

"I thought maybe I could give you a ride home." He pointed at his car.

"Do you know where Sehun went off to?" I'm not paying attention to him.

"Ummm..." He scratched his head and looked around the parking lot.

"I'll just call him." I pulled out my phone. As I was about to put my phone to my left ear, someone pulled my right wrist.

"Why are you here with him?!?!" I look up and it was Zelo.

"Ze....zelo?" He gave Luhan a glare.

"I need to talk to you." Zelo look at me and started pulling me away from Luhan. But he suddenly stopped. I look up to see who was in the way.

"Sehun?" He was blocking Zelo's way. 

He glanced at Zelo then to me. "Excuse me please." Zelo pushed Sehun to the side and pulled me with him.

Suddenly I felt a hand grab my other wrist. I turn my head to look at Sehun. Sehun was holding on to my other wrist.

    

"What's your problem?" Zelo loosened his grip on my right wrist.

"Well as you can see, you have my wife right there." Sehun said.

"Sehun...." I look at Sehun and we made eye contact.

I can't see through him. Are you really okay?!?!

"Your wife?!!!! So this is the arrange marriage b*llsh*t guy?!?!?!?" Zelo look at me. He's mad again.

"Let me explain oppa." I hold onto his left arm. But Zelo removed my hands then threw a punch in Sehun's face with his right hand.

"OPPA!!!" I shrieked.

Zelo didn't stop. He grabbed Sehun's collar and hit him in the left cheek one more time until he dropped to the floor. Luhan ran to Sehun as I kneeled down beside him. He wiped the corner of his lips that's bleeding.

"Sehun, gwenchana???" I look at him worriedly. I cupped his face with my hands.

I felt someone pulling on my arm which made me to stand up. I look to me left and Zelo was pulling my arm again. Sehun sat there looking at me as I was being dragged by Zelo. 

------------------------------

Sehun's POV

I watch Minyoung getting farther and farther away.

"Yah. You okay?" I look up and Luhan was staring at me.

"Ah, yeah." I said while Luhan help me get up.

"Man. That guy. I just want to..." Luhan's piss.

"Dude let it go. I won't let anyone and especially that guy to steal Minyoung from me." I said with a determined look on my face.

"You do that. Well, I gotta go." Luhan went over to his car and drove off.

I grab my backpack that was laying on the ground. I look at where Minyoung and Zelo dissapeared.

This time. I'll try my best to win you Minyoung.

I went to my car and went home.

-------------------------

Minyoung's POV

Zelo dragged me into an alley.

"Oppa my arm hurts!" He stopped walking and face me. His eyebrows are furrowed. He lets go of my arm. I started rubbing it.

"YAH!" He suddenly yelled which made me jump.

Before he could say anything else I slap him in the face.

"Pabo!!!" I look at him.

"Why did you punch Sehun?!?! He didn't do anything to you!!!" I'm really upset about what he did. 

He could've just ignored him.

--------------------------

Zelo's POV

She just can't stop thinking about that guy?!?!

Does she like him now?!?!?!

What the hell Miynoung.

"You just appear out of nowhere and cause a scene?!?!?!" Minyoung was staring at me. I'm just standing there listening to her blabber on.

"You think you're all badass? Oh my gosh Zelo!!" She suddenly stop talking.

Oh thank you. She stopped talking.

"YAH! Are you even listening?!?!" She ask me.

"Mmm." I nodded.

"Sometimes you're so childish." Minyoung rolled her eyes at me.

bleh blah bleh blah blah

This is getting irritating!!!

Stop talking about him!!!! DAMN IT!!

I grab Minyoung's shoulders and pushed her to the wall gently.

"YAH! What you doing now?!" She punched me on my left arm.

"YAH!" I said while rubbing my arm.

Then she started talking again. 

I covered with my right hand to make her shut up. We're just staring at each other.

"Oppa..." Her eyes glistens.

"O-" She was about to say something but....

You're mine MInyoung-ah. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

INFINITE - MAN IN LOVE <3

 

Can't wait for EXO's comeback too :D