Us

My Intuition

Minyoung's POV

I'm just standing there. Frozen. 

Is this real? Am I dreaming? Please tell me this isn't a joke. Zelo.....

"Minyoung-ah~" Zelo went closer to me, our bodies just a few inches away from each other.

I look up and we made eye contact.

"Minyoung-ah, would you be my girl?" He ask me again with his cute smirk.

"O..oppa..." I'm really shock.

"Is this for real?" I ask him.

"Ne." He replied.

"So...what's your answer?" He ask me.

I smiled really big. "Yes." 

"YEAH~~~~!" He screamed really loud. He wrapped his hands around my waist and lifted me up.

"Oppa~ I might fall down!" He continued spinning me around.

"SHE'S MINE!!!!!" He yelled again.

"Oh Jinja!!" I said.

He slowly put me down. He couldn't stop staring at me so I punched him on his left arm. 

"Yah! Stop staring!" I said.

"Hahaha Sorry." He gestured me to sit down on the bench and I did. He sat down on my right side. 

My heart wouldn't stop pounding so it's making me uncomfortable. I look at the corner of my eye and Zelo was looking up at the sky.

He's so handsome. His ears...lips...nose...and eyes-

Zelo made eye contact with me.

"You said no staring? You so cheat!" He pouted.

So Cute.

He moved closer to me. 

*ahem* Zelo cleared his throat.

"Well this is awkward." I said then leaned back on the bench.

"Well I don't know about you but I'm tired." Zelo yawned. 

"Imma lie down." He grabbed my right hand and lifted it up then rested his head on my lap.

"Oh-" I was surprised.

I look down at him and he was staring right back at me. 

"What should we do tomorrow?" I ask him while caressing his hair.

"Hmm..I don't know. But I'll pick you up around 10." He said with a smile.

"Okay." I look up to the sky, still wondering if I'm just dreaming.

Oh shoots. I forgot to tell him about the marriage. Minyoung, go tell him!

I look down and Zelo's asleep already.

*sigh*

I'll tell you tomorrow.

------------------------------

Zelo's POV

I woke up from my nap and look up. Only to see Minyoung fast asleep.

She's going to have a sore neck later on.

I slowly got up and put her head on my left shoulder.

I wish I could freeze time and spend all my life with you Minyoung-ah. 

"Sarranghae Minyoung-ah~" I said. Then Minyoung started to move.

"What did you say?" Minyoung ask me.

"Huh?" I'm freaking out on the inside.

"You said something." She's scratching her right eye.

I patted her head. "You're just hearing things." She look at me with a glare. 

"I'm a light sleeper." She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Lets just get you home. Its late." I stand up and grabbed her right hand. I made our hands intertwined and walked towards my bike. We got on and I drove off. I stop at the red light. Minyoung isn't holding on that tight.

"You know you can hold onto me as hard as you can right?" I look over my right shoulder. I can see her face turn red even though she's wearing the helmet.

"Aisshhh!" She responded.

"Just saying." I made the bike stand on one wheel which made her grab onto me really tight. 

"Hold on." I raced through traffic and we reached her house in a few minutes. I got off the bike and helped her out. She took off the helmet and gave it to me. 

I couldn't stop smiling. I can see that Minyoung is still blushing. I came up to her. Our noses only 3 inches apart.

"Yah. What's wrong?" I ask her playfully.

"You." She said.

I slowly leaned closer to her and she closed her eyes.

"Hahaha." She opened her eyes.

"Yah! Don't play around like that!" She glared at me but she still looks cute.

"Miahnhae. Why? You want me to?" I leaned my body closer and it made her sit on my bike.

"Op-" I put my right index finger on her lips. 

"Ssshh." I said then leaned closer. Her eyes widened as our noses touch.

Then I turned to my left and grabbed her backpack.

"Here you go. You forgot your backpack." I said happily.

"Aisshhh. Oppa!" Her face is burning red. I hugged her and said goodbye. I watched her until she went inside the house.

I really want to kiss you Minyoung-ah. But... its too early?

I laughed at myself. 

The F*** Zelo! Too early?!?! HAHAHAHA

I got on my bike and headed home.

----------------------------

Minyoung's POV

Those words just kept repeating in my head.

Minyoung-ah, would you be my girl?

I just didn't expect that he would ask me out.

I walked upstairs in my room and took a long bath. I went to my dresser and plugged my blow dryer. I sat down and the blow dryer. When I was done, I brushed my hair. I then put down my brush when I was done and I noticed that someone fixed my things on top. I was freaking out that someone would have touched my private stuffs. One of my maids walked inside as I was looking through.

"Is something wrong ma'am?" She came walking by the side of my dresser.

I was digging through everything.

"Has anyone entered my room today?" I stopped to look at her.

"Well.....I saw your fiance walked out of your room."

"What was he doing in here?" I was curious.

"He was looking for you. His friend also came out of your room too."

I was getting scared alittle.

"Is there anything I can do to help you?" She bended down to see my face.

"There is nothing you can do for me." I sat on my bed.

"Oh arrasso." She bowed and quietly left my room.

 I must be overreacting. Thinking they would take something from my bedroom. I stood up from my bed, taking a jacket with me and walked out. I decided to go to the same park from today. As usual, I sat on one of the swings. Pushing myself forward and backwards lightly.

How will I tell Zelo about my arranged marriage? Even if I tell him, that is not the only thing I need to say. Everyday my past is unfolding itself. Someday, Zelo would never want to see me again. I'm afraid to tell him about everything about me. The arranged marriage to why I was crying at the phone booth at a park. I've never told him the whole truth of why I was crying that night. I was emotional the few days after Zelo offered me to stay at his house. His mother treated me like her own daughter even though I didn't speak that much at first when sleeping a few days with them. I was still shy until Zelo brought Junji and Yunghee to talk to me. He thought both of them would bring up my spirits and forget about the bad things that happened to my life. It was awkward at first meeting them because I was quiet and shy.

--------------------------------

Past: Minyoung's POV

"Hey Zelo!" A girl with high shorts and a tube top came in as I was fixing Zelo's bed.

"Oh hello."

I bowed.

"Hi..." She did a small wave looking at me weird.

"Is Zelo here?" Another girl came but she dressed differently. She had a bad girl look with tattoos all over her body.

"Who's she?" The girl with tattoos whispered to the other girl's left ear.

"I don't know." She whispered back while looking at me.

"My name is-"

"Hey you guys!" Zelo came crashing in between in them, putting his arms around their neck.

"Sorry for not introducing her to you guys. Her name is Minyoung-shi." He beamed me with a smile.

"Hi my name is Junji and this is Yunghee." She pointed at her. Yunghee came walking towards me and around me.

"She doesn't look like your type of girl." She lifted my shirt.

"Oh it's not what you think." I said thinking that she mentioned about that because I was wearing Zelo's clothes.

"She's not my girlfriend you guys." He leaned on the bedroom door.

"That's good." Zelo then gave Junji a weird look. "Not me, her. You think I would want to go out with you."

Junji came to my left side and leaned sideways. "He has been with alot of girls. Trust me, be careful with this one."

After what she said, I crossed my arms over my chest.

"That's not the only thing you should be protecting." Yunghee said and I look down forgetting I was wearing short shorts.

"Yah! I can hear you, you know." Zelo was getting a little angry and I chuckled.

"Hey wassup!" 5 guys came inside the room.

Its those guys in that picture.

"Who's the chick?" A guy with a really deep voice said.

"She's cute." A boy said with a busan accent.

"Why did you call us to come to your house?" Yunghee asked Zelo.

"I thought Minyoung would need some fresh air and.......have some girl time, you know?"

"I'm fine with that." Junji said happily. "Besides I need to do some shopping."

"Are you okay with that Minyoung?" Zelo said.

"Yeah......sure." I smiled.

"Ok let's go." Zelo's friend grabbed him and went downstairs. Yunghee followed them behind. Junji pulled me with her but I stopped her.

"Ummmm....I will meet you guys downstairs in a few minutes."

"Oh ok." Junji said and went out of the room. Luckily I went out the other day with Zelo's mom, I got myself clothes. Zelo's mom insisted me to grab any clothes I like from any stores we passed by. Though I made her buy me a just one set of clothes. 

I then went downstairs and found them waiting in the parking lot.

"Ready?" Zelo said as he got off the hood. I nodded. Some of the guys were in the car. There was only 2 cars. Zelo suggested he ride with in the same car with him and his other friends. Three of his friends rode with us. It was awkward in the car for me because I sat in the back with Zelo's two friends. While Zelo was driving and his friend with a busan accent sitting in the passenger seat. 

"So...how did you met Zelo?" The deep voice guy said.

"He saw me at a phone booth in the park." I looked at Zelo who was paying attention to the road.

"Oh I forgot." He sat up and looked at me. "My name is Yongguk." 

"Oh annyeongsaehyo." I bowed my head.

"My name is Himchan." The guy on my right side said.

"And I'm Daehyun." He offered his hand for me to shake and I did.

"What made you sleepover at Zelo's house?" Himchan asked.

"I didn't have a place to sleep."

"Is your family poor?" Daehyun asked.

"Ani. It's just that.....it's complicated." I put my head down. I didn't want to tell them about me getting into a fight with my dad. I would feel all emotional.

"Stop asking questions you guys. She just met you guys only a few minutes and you are asking her about her personal life." Zelo said while driving.

"Sorry." They all said.

It was then quiet until we reached to a mall. We got out of the car and saw the others getting off their car also. We walked towards them. Junji and Yunghee came interwining their arms with mine. Junji was on my left and Yunghee on my right.

"Kaja!" Junji said with full of energy and we started walking inside.

"Where should we go first?" Yunghee was looking around.

"Let's do a makeover on Minyoung." Junji suggested.

"Oh no thank you. I am okay how I look."

"Come on it would be fun." Yunghee said and pulled me and Junji to a clothing store. She picked up random clothes off the rack. Junji opened a fitting room for me and she lightly pushed me inside. Yunghee hanged the clothes in the fitting room.

"Try it on." Yunghee grinned. I bowed and Junji closed the door.

As I look through the clothes, it was all revealing. I tried one on and came outside. My legs and arms were showing so I was trying to cover my skin with my hands.

"Oh she really matches it." Junji clapped her hands.

"She has a nice body alright." Yunghee compliment.

"Go try the others now." Junji said.

I was trying on clothes for an hour because Junji and Yunghee kept passing me more clothes to wear.

"I think she had enough." Junji said and took all the clothes in the fitting room.

"Do you like all the clothes?" Yunghee asked.

"I do...it's just that-"

"Will buy it for you." I was shocked to hear them say that.

"Yeah." Junji agreed.

"No its okay. I really don't need clothes for now." I put the clothes back on the rack.

"Mhmmmm" They both said.

"Just think of it as a gift." Yunghee grabbed the clothes I placed off the rack.

"I'll-"

"No need to pay us back. Besides you don't have a job." Junji put her left arm around my neck.

She's right.

"Will pay it right now." They both walked towards the cashier and paid it for me. I waited for them outside. As they got out of the store, I was thanking them while bowing. I was glad I had brand new clothes but I felt embarrassed that it was Zelo's friends who bought it for me. I barely knew them but all I know they were nice and kind. At first you think they would gang up on you, but they have a kind heart. 

"Why are you bowing?" Yunghee was confused.

"For buying me new clothes."

"It's no biggie." Junji smiled.

Yunghee snapped her fingers. "Hey. I know what we should do next." She then lifted her left eyebrow at Junji then to me.

"You have done enough already." I started walking away from them.

"Oh no you don't." I felt pair of hands pulling me backwards."

They pulled me into a barber shop and I was told to wait in my seat. In an hour, my hair has changed. It was colored and layered. I was shocked. That was not the only thing they did to me. My face was covered with makeup.

"I don't understand." I said looking at my face in the mirror.

"How about you try on the clothes we bought for you." Junji put her hands on my shoulder.

"Why?" I turned the chair to face them.

"Just come with us." Yunghee yanked me out of the chair and lead me into the restroom.

"Here." She took out clothes from the bag and pushed me into a stall. I slowly closed the door and locked it. I tried on the clothes and came out. 

"Omo. She matches." Junji said.

"Maybe we can be like a trio." Junji turned her body to Yunghee.

"We should show her to Zelo." Yunghee said.

"Good idea." Junji snapped her fingers.

"Lets go." Yunghee said grabbing my clothes from the stall and putting it in the bag.

They pulled me out of the restroom and started ooking for Zelo.

"There he is." Junji pointed out and we went down the escalator.

As they lead me to Zelo and B.A.P who were in a men's store. Yunghee tapped Zelo from behind while he was sipping from a cup and he froze.

"Zelo how about this shirt?" Yongguk asked and I had every B.A.P member's attention.

"Will let you guys be alone." Junji pushed the rest of B.A.P far away from us as Yunghee helped also.

"Is it too much?" I shyly asked while putting my hair behind my right ear.

"Oh no. You just look....different." He placed his cup on a counter and walked 360 degrees around me.

"How?" I was wondering what he would say.

He stepped forward and took off his jacket putting it over me. "You don't have to change yourself to have someone like you."

"What if I'm not? What if I'm doing it for the best of me?" I stared in eyes seriously.

------------------------------------

Present: Minyoung's POV

I've stopped daydreaming. It was raining and I was soaking wet already. I got off the swing and started looking for some shade. I stopped underneath a park lamp trying to see where I can go. It was weird. I didn't feel any rain above my head. I look up and seeing a umbrella over me.

"Isn't it weird that it's raining in December? Luckily I found you." I looked to my right.

"What are you doing here?" I looked into his deer like eyes.

"I should ask you the same question." Luhan said and grinned at me. I then can only hear the sound of heavy rain hitting the umbrella and on the ground. 

Why do I always bump into you? Can't you leave me alone?

We stood there still as the rain kept coming down.

Should I stay here with you or walk away? Seeing you is like I've gone back in time.

Though I really wonder why is he really doing here anyways? I've come here sometimes ever since freshmen year when I have that feeling. The feeling to be alone and watch the beauty of the cherry blossoms bloom every minute.

Is it really fate?