You Need To Know How I Feel

My Intuition

Zelo's POV

"Omma I'm home!" I said as I came inside the house with Minyoung. We were taking out our shoes near the door.

"Zelo, did you eat yet?" I can hear my mom chopping. The aroma of her cooking made me go straight to the kitchen.

"Ani. Omma?" I walked in to the kitchen.

"Hmmm?" Her back was facing me and she was adding vegetables to a boiling pot.

"I brought someone." I pulled Minyoung to my right side.

"Who?" She turned around with big eyes. "Omo!" She had her hands out trying to reach Minyoung.

"Minyoung-ah!" My mom grabbed Minyoung's cheek and squeezed it.

"Annyeongsaehyo." Minyoung smiled and my mom pulled her in for a hug. Swaying her from side to side.

"It's good to see you again. Did you eat honey?" My mom asked Minyoung.

Minyoung shaked her head from side to side.

My mom lead Minyoung into the living room, "Why won't you wait in the living room as I-"

"I would like to help." Minyoung volunteered.

"It's ok." My mom was rejecting her offer.

"It's the least I can do." Minyoung grabbed an apron from a chair that was hanging on top and she put it on. Right away she went to work.

"I'll help also." I went to the refrigerator and grabbed some meat out of the freezer and put it in the sink to defrost it.

"Omma, why won't you rest?" Minyoung suggested.

"I will just seat here and watch you guys cook." She sat down at the table in the kitchen.

"Ok." I said and me and Minyoung proceeded to cook.

We were quite almost done to finishing and we were testing out the taste.

"How's the curry?" I scoop a teaspoon of the curry and fed it to Minyoung.

"It's good. How about you try also?" She fed me a teaspoon also. 

"Mmmm." I smiled giving a thumbs up with the spoon in my right hand.

"You guys are so cute!!! Be a couple already!!!" My mom said to us then laughed.

"Omma!" I look at her.

"Waeyo? You guys look like a married couple right now so might as well be the real thing. Yah know?" She winked at me.

"Aisshhh..." I returned back to cooking.

"Omma, what would you do if we did become boyfriend and girlfriend?" Minyoung ask all curious.

"Why are you asking that?!" I look at her.

"I'm going to make you live with us." She made an evil smile.

"Hahaha. Really?" Minyoung turned off the stove.

"Omma! What are you thinking?" I looked back and forth from my mom to Minyoung and they're both laughing.

"Is there a chance it might happen, you two?" My mom ask.

"Maybe." Both of us said together unexpectedly. We looked at each other surprised and then laugh.

We then placed everything on the table and started eating.

"This is so good." My mom said.

"Well thank you." Me and Minyoung said and we laughed.

"How's everything at school Minyoung?" My mom was taking a sip of water.

"Huh? Oh.....ummm...it's alright I guess." She took a bite of potato.

"Are you getting along with your dad?" My mom raised her eyebrows.

"Mhhhmmm." She nodded.

"Thats good." My mom smiled.

We continued eating then cleaned up afterwards while my mom went upstairs to take a bath. I was washing dishes while Minyoung wiped it dry then putting it away in its proper place. After that I waited for Minyoung to change so I can use the bathroom too. I was listening to music and then the door opened slowly. I saw Minyoung come in. Of course she didn't bring clothes with her so she had to use mines. She wore my white obey t-shirt and a navy blue basketball shorts. I took off my headphones and sat up from my bed.

"You can use the bathroom now." She opened the door wide open for me to walk through so I took my things and took a shower.

I came out of the shower and notice I forgot to bring my tank top with me to the bathroom. I went outside wearing my boxers and shorts. I was still dripping wet so I used my towel to wipe myself as I went inside my room. I saw that Minyoung was listening to my ipod with my headphones. She was sitting on my bed with her legs criss cross. As I closed the door behind me, Minyoung looked up.

I walked towards her then leaned closer to her and she was surprised. "Eek!" She then pulled my blanket over her. I just laughed to myself and took my tank top that was near Minyoung's head. When I was trying to put it on, she took a peek. I caught her looking, so she immediately hid herself. When I was done, I bended to the left side of the bed where Miynoung's face was facing. I slowly pulled the blanket away from her face and I can see that her eyes were tightly closed. As I got to uncover her face, she opened her eyelids.

"Boo!" She was so shock that she moved backwards causing herself to fall off the bed.

"Yah!" She yelled. "Aaaissshhh!"

I went to the otherside of the bed and saw her lying on her back. I offered my right hand to her but she slapped it away.

"Ok then." I turned around but Minyoung pulled my right arm. I turned to look at her and she looked cute when shes mad.

"Help me Oppa~." She pouted.

"Okay." I then pulled her up and she was on her feet. She still had her angry look and crossed her arms.

"What?" I look at her all innocent.

"Next time make sure you take your tank top with you to the bathroom." She said while staring at me.

"Wae? I thought you liked my abs." I pulled my tank top upwards showing my 6 pack. She then covered her eyes with her hands. As I got closer to her, she moved backwards falling on the bed. She took my pillow and smacked me in the head.

"OPPA!"

"Okay I will stop." She smiled.

"Wanna watch a movie?" As I went to the tv and grab a random movie in my hand and showed it to her.

"Okay."

The movie played only for half an hour and she has fallen asleep. I turned off the tv with the remote. She had her head on my lap. I didn't want to move or else she will wake up so I decided to stay in my position and cover her up with a blanket. I slept sitting up with my back and head on the wall.

----------------

Minyoung's POV

I woke up and scratched my eyes. I looked up and I see Zelo's head leaning to the wall.

Mmmm..Why didn't he move?

I grabbed my phone from my right pocket and I see that I have 15 missed calls. I clicked on the view button and it was all from my dad. 

Aisshh, I didn't tell him that I'm going to sleepover at Zelo's place. Well, its Saturday so no biggie.

I sat up and look over at Zelo. I can tell that his sleeping position is really uncomfotable so I slowly moved his head and placed it on my lap. He groaned but then went back to sleep. I look at my phone again and it was only 2 am.

*sigh* 

I stared at the wall, thinking what if we didn't meet each other on that day? What would my life be? Would it be different? Would we still meet each other?

After 30 minutes of staring, I leaned back onto Zelo's bed and fell asleep.

----------------

Zelo's POV

I yawned then oppened my eyes. 

Huh? Why am I laying down?

I look to my right and Minyoung was sleeping but she's leaning back onto my bed.

Wasn't I the one sitting up and she's the one laying down on my lap? .... ????

I got up and look up at my clock. 

6:26 am...

I stand up and started looking for my phone. 

Where is it?

I look at Minyoung and saw her phone on the side of her. I grabbed it and started calling my phone.

Its ringing but where is it?

The ringing woke up Minyoung. She look at me in a daze.

"What's ringing so loud?" She ask me as she got up.

"My phone. I'm using your phone to call it cause I can't find it." I pouted.

She ruffled my hair and smiled. "I'll help you look for it."

We searched my room for it but we couldn't find it. I look at my cabinet that's next to my bed and found my phone. 

"I found it!." I said happily. 

"Really?" Minyoung said.

I didn't know Minyoung was in the back of me so when me and her both turned around to face each other, we were surprised. Minyoung ended up slipping after her feet got caught onto my bag. She fell onto me and I fell backwards onto my bed.

Her face is only 1 inch away from mine. I can feel and hear her breathing. Both of our eyes were fixed into one another. Then we heard a knock on the door.

"I'm coming in." My mom said.

Me and Minyoung got up quick and acted normal.

*Ahem* I was pretending to fix my bed while Minyoung was "gathering" her things.

"Before you go, have breakfast first." My mom said.

"Ne." We both said together.

As my mom closed the door behind, I collasped on my bed.

Aish I was so close.

"I'm....gonna go use the bathroom." She ran as fast she can and slammed the door. I instantly sat up and saw the calender on my wall.

December 19....what should I do for her birthday?

"Zelo. Come on and get downstairs." I heard my mom yell from downstairs.

"Arrasso!" As I got ready, I heard my phone ring so I picked it up. I look at my phone again.

Hmmm. It's not my phone. Maybe its Minyoung's.

I picked up her phone and someone by name-

"Sehun?"

I was about to answer it but seems like he stopped calling. I took Minyoung's phone with me downstairs and saw Minyoung already eating without me. She was taking a bite of her rice and at that moment she moved her eyes to me when I was walking downstairs. She then immediately turned her face down to her plate and slowly ate her food as I came into the kitchen to join her. I sat across from her. My mom then turned away from the stove and placed kimchi, potatoes, fish cakes and doenjang-seaweed soup on top of the table. It was quite awkward until my mom came down to sit and eat with us.

"Why so quiet?" My mom was grabbing a piece of kimchi. I looked at Minyoung who then stared at me and then to my mom. Minyoung got up while gulping the rest of her soup.

She stuffed with rice, "Omma I'll be goin." she was trying to cover from dropping food. She took a sip of her water and bowed.

"Annyeong." She waved at us and left the dining room. I took two scoops of rice in my mouth and tried drinking the rest of my soup as fast as I can then stood up. I bowed to my mom and ran towards the entrance. I opened the door while trying to put on my shoes. Minyoung was already walking down the street. She stopped walking when she was near my bike. I was jumping on my left foot going down the hill trying to put on my other pair of shoes on my way to her.

*ring*

"Who is it now?" I felt the ringing in my jacket. I reached in my side pockets and it was Minyoung's phone. Minyoung turned around and took her phone out of my hands when I was trying to read the person who was calling her. She looked at the screen and put her phone in her backpack even though it was still ringing.

She looked at me, "What?"

"Not gonna answer your phone?" I pointed at her backpack.

"Nope. Give me a ride will you?" She said in a sassy tone.

"Yes ma'am." I got on my bike and turned the engine on. As she was about to put her leg over, I revved forward alittle.

"OPPA!" She pouted and stomped her feet.

"Just playing." I laughed and she got on.

------------

Saturday wasn't busy so we got to Minyoung's house in a few minutes.

"Is it ok if I use your bathroom?" I took out my keys from the motor.

"Sure." We both got off.

I followed her behind as she lead me to the bathroom.

"This way." She pulled my left arm.

"Here you are." She pointed to the bathroom.

"Thanks."

"I'll be back." She said before I went inside. After I used it, I got lost in her house again while trying to find her bedroom. I went downstairs looking for her room until I heard some chattering. Sunlight was coming out from the door and I peeked inside seeing Minyoung's dad talking to someone.

"Minyoung should be here." The person who was sitting on the right side of Minyoung's dad said.

"How's Minyoung these days?" Minyoung's dad ask.

"Shes doing fine."

"Well I wanted to let you know that we don't want to rush both of you guys into getting married yet." Minyoung's dad assured the person.

Marriage?

"Don't worry son." Minyoung's dad put his right hand over the guy's left shoulder. "The reason why I wanted you and Minyoung to be here is because I want you two to decide when is the date for your wedding."

"I just hope she..." The guy trailed off and I couldn't hear what he said.

Neither did Minyoung's dad, "Hmmmm?"

"Minyoung is very special. I will not let go of your daughter no matter what." The guy said in a sincere tone.

"You're quite a bold person." Minyoung's dad laughed. "Sehun I'm glad to have you as a son-in-law well not yet."

Sehun? Is that why Minyoung has been not telling me where she has been?

"Oh Minyoung-ah, you said you'll tell me what happened yesterday. Will you still do that?"

"I went out by myself and my dad didn't know where I was. So now, he's asking me to tell him where I went and how come I didn't tell him."

And you didn't tell me you're gonna get married?

While listening to this conversation, I got furious.

Is this real?! Is it a set-up?!?!?! What the hell is going on Minyoung?!?!?!

"Zelo?" I turned around.  

"I was looking everywhere for you." I saw Minyoung walking towards to me on my left side.

"What's wrong?" She had a worried look on her face.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I said as I stand up straight.

"Tell you what?" She looks confuse.

"Are you getting married?" I ask her immediately.

"My dad-" Before she could finish her sentence, I cut her off.

"Are you getting married!?!?!" My heart was racing.

She nodded, "It's not what you think Zelo."

She tried to grab my right hand but I then turned my back on her and walked away.

"Zelo! Please let me explain." She yelled out to me.

----------

Sehun's POV

"What is that noise?" Mr.Lee and I both stop our conversation and stood up.

"I will look. Why won't you sit down?" I told Mr.Lee and I exited the room then looked through the hallways. I looked through my right then my-

Minyoung-ah? 

I saw her running after someone around a corner. I decided to follow her. She went downstairs and outside her house. As I got outside, a blonde guy walked as fast as he can to his bike. Minyoung was begging him to stay but he ignored her. While he was trying to put on his helmet, I saw a sideview of his face. He turned to look at Minyoung and he saw me from a distance. Minyoung turned to look at what he saw. He instantly jumped on his bike and sailed off.

"OPPA!" Minyoung yelled the minute he left. I walked behind her and put my right hand on her right shoulder.

"What's wrong?" I ask but she threw my hand away and faced me.

"What's wrong? What's wrong! You..." Her eyes was getting teary and red.

"Minyoung." I'm worried about her.

What happened?

"You don't seem to understand, do you?!?!. Now that Zelo knows about this FRICKIN arranged marriage , he has ran away from me. I don't know when he will contact me or what he will do!!!"  She said while tears fell from her eyes and down her cheeks.

"I'll talk-" I was about to say something but Minyoung cutted me off.

"NO! Just leave me alone!" She walked away from me and walked across the street then disappeared in the distance.

Why is this happening to me? Minyoung, my heart is only beating for you. Only for you..... Please, come back! Saranghae Minyoung-ah!

*sigh*

I wiped the tears away. I got on my car and decided to go to a bar.

I'm losing you again...

I tightened my grip on the wheel and speed through the lane. When I got into the club, I asked for 8 glasses of beer. After 5 minutes, the waiter came back with the 8 glasses. I started to gulp down the first glass.

Why can't you see my heart Minyoung-ah?!?! 

I was on my third glass.

"Sir, why don't you slow down on your drinking." The waiter said.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled.

Minyoung-ah!!!......

I cried and cried until I was on my 15th glass of beer.

Why is it always someone else and not me?!?!?!

After staying in the bar for 4 hours, I decided to go home.