I'm Invited

My Intuition

Minyoung's POV

After they left, I decided to go back to the antique store. They might be wondering why I took long. As I reached there, they were already outside, waiting for me.

"I'm sorry to keep you guys waiting." I bowed and ran at the same time.

"It's ok dear. We just finished doing the shopping just now." She smiled and turned to Sehun, who was on her left. She took out her wallet and pulled out some cash and placed it in his hands.

"Why wont you take her out for dinner and drop her off home afterwards?" She said and looked at me.

"We will see you later!" She waved at me and walked with her husband downstairs to the parking lot.

Sehun walked towards me.

"What do you feel like eating?" He leaned his shoulders forward, with his hands in his pockets.

----------

We decided to eat at a street food cart. Eating at a fancy restaurant isn't worth eating at. We sat down and ordered some dukbokki. 

As we got our food, Sehun picked up his chopsticks and started eating. I slowly picked up mines and just played with my food. I wasn't really hungry. Looking at the food reminded me of Zelo. I missed talking to him. 

"Why aren't you eating?" Sehun was talking with his mouth fulled.

"Oh....sorry." I bowed my head and started picking pieces of the dukbokki and putting it in my mouth.

"Something is bothering you." He dropped his chopsticks on the table and leaned his self back.

"Can we not discuss?" I tried ignoring the conversation by stuffing food in my mouth. Sehun went back to eating and we sat there quietly eating. After we ate, Sehun paid the food. While he was paying, I decided to walk around the park and enjoy the breeze. Couples pass by me and looking at each one, they were smiling happily.

"Ahhhh." I felt a sharp ache in me. I then grasped on my stomach and leaned forward. In a few seconds, the pain went away.

Was it because of the food?

I straightened my back. My stomach was still hurting, but I just held it in.

I felt Sehun's icy, cold hands touch my hands. I turned around to see him. 

"Did something happen?"

"Ani." I replied and turned around again.

He took my hands and he wrapped his over mines. "What can I do to make you happy?" He whispered and looked at me with a sorrow look.

"Please...." He pulled himself forward and gently wrapped his arms around me. I closed my eyes shut and laid my head on his right shoulder. I can feel the warmth of his body and hear his heartbeat.

All of a sudden, I broked the hug, hearing clicks and noises. I opened my eyes to see people around us taking pictures of us.

"Come one. Let's go." Sehun interwined his hands with mine and we both ran off.

We reached into his car and as he unlocked it, I quickly got into the car. He also got in.

"I'm sorry. I should have not took you out for dinner when we won't have any privacy." People were surrounding the car and still taking pictures.

"It's ok." I muttered and buckled myself up. Sehun the car and drove off, getting away from the people. He then reached infront of my house. I didn't know what to say, so I unbuckled myself and got out as fast I can and went inside my house in a dash. I went up to my room and threw my bag on the floor. I then sat down on my bed.

What can I do to make you happy?

Don't blame yourself Sehun for my misery. I've told lies and now I've made a huge mess.

-------------

Zelo's POV

Flashback:

"LET GO!!!" Minyoung screamed. I tried to quickly get out of my bike.

"I LOVE YOU, EUN-HEE!!!" I stopped the second when he said it.
 
Eun-hee?
 
"I love you. I can't get you off my head." It was that guy name Luhan.
 
"I can't be with you!" Minyoung teared.
 
"WAE!?!?!" He shouted out.
 
"I've told you already. And I guess you didn't ask Seohyun about our baby, did you?"
 
"She pushed me down the stairs. I cried that day and I was sent to the hospital quickly. What else she has done to me? She pretended to be friends with me because you liked me. She made my life like hell. She spreaded the rumors that I slept with someone other than you. Only Sehun....only him. Who was there to comfort me and knew what I was going through. I loved you 2 years ago, but now, I don't."
 
All of a sudden he hugged her.
 
"Why are you doing this Luhan?" She started hitting him.
 
"You're lying to me. Just stop. I know you still have feelings for me. You're still the same Eun-hee that I knew from 2 years ago."
 
Present:
 
That night, I wanted to talk to her, but I came at the wrongtime. 
 
I then smirked at myself and ruffled my hair.
 
The reason why she wanted to change was because of him. I feel stupid. I keep pulling myself away from her, but I should have known I'm also breaking her heart. I can't keep doing this. I want her. I want the Minyoung that I've been laughing, smiling......that one person that I said that I wanted her to be my girl. The only way we proved that was the couple necklace I bought her.
 
I held the necklace from a distance.
 
-------------
 
"Omo! They really gonna marry each other?" I heard students talking as I pass by them.
 
"But isn't that Minyoung-shi?" I paced up my steps and reached B.A.P, Junji and Yunghee by some lockers. All of them waved at me, and I waved back. All of a sudden, a nerdy boy accidently hit Himchan in the shoulder. Himchan pretended to hit him, and the student twitched.
 
"Hahaha!" Himchan was making fun of him.
 
*ring* *ring* *ring*
 
Everyone in the building were receiving texts, also us. We all pulled out our phones and many pictures and articles popped up.
 
It turns out she was pregnant in her freshman year. 
 
Minyoung, who left her home for 2 years. Everyone has a dark past, how is she handling with reality?
 
She was caught on video, stating she has been in a relationship with one of the biggest companies sons, Luhan. She rejected the fact that she and Luhan had a future, but witnesses say she said that she is seeing someone by the name, Zelo. What will Sehun have to say? Will he be in shock?
 
Who is she? And what about a female student that goes to the same school as her, Seohyun? Why did Eun-hee pointed out that Seohyun knows what happen to her lost child?
 
Will this marriage be a diaster?
 
"Dude! It's all over news. Internet, newspaper......" Yongguk said.
 
"I wonder how Minyoung.....well Eun-hee is dealing this right now?" Jongup said with an awkward voice.
 
"Saying her real name, kind of sounds weird to me." Daehyun scratched his forehead.
 
"Minyoung as a ? Duuuuuuhhhhhhh~" Some girls were looking at a message on a phone. Yunghee snatched the phone and threw it to the wall. It crashed into pieces. Junji sticked out her tongue at them, and the girls stomped their feet and walked away.
 
"Why would they say she is a ?" Junji questioned. We all then received a message again.
 
Due to her miscarriage, rumors have been said she was cheating on Luhan while she had her baby. But from other resources, we have been told that she was . In this case, some students are now being questioned. Police are now at SM High.
 
The bell rang meaning recess was done and everyone ran off to class.
 
"Good afternoo-" Some male students the tv and switched it to the news channel.
 
"What's going on?" The teacher was confused. As they found the channel, everyone except for me, B.A.P, Junji and Yunghee, were anticipating what will show. We were sitting in the back waiting what will happen as the others were waiting desperately, moving their seats more closer to the tv.
 
"We are back." The anchor said.
 
"We do not-"
 
"SHHHHHHH!!!!!!" All of the students were shushing our teacher up. Our teacher was surprised by their actions and since she couldn't get our attention, she sat behind her desk.
 
"Today's hot story that everyone is buzzing about is the mysterious life of Eun-hee. She is the daughter of Mr. Lee, owner of one of the biggest companies. Her mother passed away on her 3rd birthday due to pancreatic cancer. Eun-hee attented SM High in her freshman year, and transferred to TSENT High during sophmore and junior year. Though she transferred back to SM High after her father found her living with a stranger. Shocking that she is getting married with Sehun while the fact she was pregnant with Luhan. Luhan and Sehun goes to the same school with Eun-hee. Right now many students are being questioned at SM High. Wait...hold on. Three male students from SM High just got arrested few minutes ago." The anchor said recieving the message at short notice.
 
"OMO!" Everyone was shocked.
 
"She got ?" Our teacher was just turning off the tv as everyone was discussing about the news.
 
"Well that is done. Let's begin class, shall we?" She took out a textbook.
 
"Her life was messed up back then." Daehyun said, taking a seat.
 
"Yeah." I softly said.
 
Why didn't she tell me? I hope she is doing fine.
 
------------------
 
Afterschool, I felt like strolling around Seoul. I felt something was missing as I walk along on the streets. I smiled. I was thinking about....Eun-hee. I miss everything about her and how life was when we were both alone together. Time seems to be going fast because people around me were walking so fast, as for me, I walked slowly.
 
I bumped into someone but I never took a second to apologies.
 
"Are you not gonna say I'm sorry?" The man I bumped into, had a deep low voice. I turned around to see he was in his late 30's and was wearing a suit.
 
"Sorry." I bowed slowly.
 
"Mr. Lee?" I questioned.
 
"Oh aren't you my daughter's friend? He pointed at me.
 
"Ah ne." I bowed again.
 
"Have you eaten yet?"
 
"Well......" I scratched my head.
 
"Ok my treat." He pulled me into his car and we ended up eating at a fancy restaurant.
 
"Order anything you want." A waiter came with two menus and drinks.
 
I was getting nervous because I haven't really have a real conversation with Eun-hee's dad and he kicked me out of his house when he saw me in her bed. I then chose what I wanted to eat. It was hard to chose because all the dishes are really expensive. Eun-hee's dad also ordered the same thing as me. It was getting quite awkward until the waiter came back with our food.
 
"Today has been really chaotic today for me. I hope my daughter is doing fine." He took a sip of his wine and I just kept eating quietly.
 
"You must be in shock. I also didn't know anything about it. I should be ashame." I put down my fork on the side.
 
"Why is that?" I looked at him curious.
 
"When she entered middle school and high school, I barely paid any attention to her. I only cared about work. She was smarter than me to know that I was gonna marry the wrong person in my life. I married that person but I divorced her when I noticed that our relationship wasn't working out. Eun-hee ranaway after I embarrassed her in our own home. I slapped her four times on her face just because she disagreed about my marriage. I'm a bad father to also not know that she was pregnant." He sniffed and wiped his tears away with a napkin.
 
"She'll forgive you." I was trying to comfort him.
 
"You're too kind. And I'm sorry that I assumed you were sleeping with my daughter that time." He chuckled.
 
"It's okay. If I were you, I would be angry too." I smiled.
 
"Almost forgot. Here." He took out a envelope for me.
 
"An invitation to Eun-hee's wedding. I hope you can come. She hasn't been smiling alot lately. If you come, it might bring her spirits up. Bringing her other friends too, would also be good." He wiped the corner of his mouth.
 
"Thanks. I'll think about it." I nodded.
 
"Don't think too long." He got up from his seat.
 
"See you at the wedding." He exited the restaurant.
 
I then looked at the invitation again. Should I go?
 
---------------------
 
"Hey!" Junji and Yunghee came walking inside the classroom. I didn't bother to look. I kept staring at the invitation that was lying on my desk.
 
"What are you looking at?" Junji picked it up and opened it.
 
"You got her wedding invitation?" She asked.
 
I nodded my head.
 
"Are you going?" Yunghee sat on my desk.
 
"Her dad said I can bring you guys. But I don't know if I'm gonna go." I awkwardly smiled.
 
"Wae?" They both synchronized.
 
"I don't know." I then made a small laugh.
 
"The boys should come too." Yunghee trying to break the silence. "I'll take a picture of it and send it to them." She took out her phone and snap a photo of it.
 
*click*
 
"Already sent." She said happily.
 
"Alright class. Settle down." Our teacher said and we all sat down.
 
I hope you can come. She hasn't been smiling alot lately. If you come, it might bring her spirits up.
 
The whole day, I've been thinking if I should go or not. There's nothing to worry about right?
 
--------------
 
Minyoung's POV
 
It was lunchtime and this whole week was crazy. I can't believe she couldn't confess. I saw TTS takling to each other outside. I came stomping my way towards them.
 
"You got some nerve Seohyun." I went infront of her.
 
"What do you want now?" She snorted.
 
"Why don't you just turn yourself in already?"
 
"Are you gonna make me?" She putted her hands both on her hips.
 
"Ani. Karma is a right?" I tilted my head sidewards.
 
"Yeah and because of you, Luhan and me are through." She then turned red.
 
"Why are you so upset for? You've gone out with alot of guys. That won't be a problem." I smirked.
 
"YOU !" She yelled.
 
She then slapped hard on my right cheek.
 
"Seohyun!" Taeyeon and Tiffany pushed her away from me, thinking we might fight.
 
"Eun-hee." I felt a soft touch on my left arm. I turn to see Sehun there.
 
"Here comes the rescue." Seohyun said with sarcasm.
 
Sehun pulled me away from them and we ended up at the tree near the art building, where he kissed me.
 
"Are you alright?" Sehun putted his hands on my shoulder.
 
I held my head down and not make eye contact.
 
"Why didn't you tell the police that Seohyun did it?"
 
"If I do tell them, they won't find any evidence that she did." I then sat down and laid my back on the bark.
 
Sehun bended down and leaned in. He was looking carefully at my facial features and swept particles of my hair behind my ear.
 
"I wanna ask you a favor."
 
"What is it?" I wonder.
 
"I want you to tell me "I love you"." He looked at me seriously.
 
"Sehun, you know-"
 
"Please. This might be the only time I will hear you say these words."
 
"Sehun....you were always there for me. I'm grateful to meet you and have you protect me. You wiped my tears away when I was suffering alot.  I've didn't take note that you had feelings for me from the beginning. I'm sorry. Sehun...I lov-" He put his lips against mine. His right hand locked on to my neck and his left hand touching my face. I was shocked. Though I didn't push him away, it might be his last.