I'll Take Care of You

My Intuition

Minyoung's POV 

My eyelids opened slowly and I regained my vision. I heard a beeping sound so I sat up. I found myself put in a machine.

"You fainted so we had to call the ambulance."

I turned my head to the left and saw Sehun get up from a chair near the window. He bended down towards me and put his right hand on my forehead.

"You still don't look so good. Why won't you get some more rest."

"I'm fine." I pushed his hand away. I got off the hospital bed on my left. I almost fell down but Sehun caught me just in time.

"You should go back and rest." Sehun helped me go back in the bed.

"Thanks Sehun."

"For what?" He was trying to place the blanket over me nicely.

"For saving me at the party."

"What do you mean?" He had a puzzled look.

"Didn't you save me from drowning?" I look at him.

He was about to speak but someone walked.

"Sehun~" Kai came in with some flowers and rest of EXO came in also.

"She's awake?" Chanyeol had big eyes.

"We bought you some flowers." I saw that about every EXO member had a bouquet of flowers and some ballons.

"Thanks." I awkwardly said as they placed the flowers in vases and placed it near me with the ballons.

A nurse came and checked on me. She turned to EXO and bowed. "I'm sorry but we only can allow a certain amount of people to visit."

They all bowed and said, "Miahnhae."

The nurse left leaving the door open.

"Minyoung-ah. Sleep well, ok?" Chanyeol smiled making a fighting fist.

"We will come back later." Suho said as they waved and went out.

"Do you need anything?" Sehun was still standing.

"I'm good. And you don't have to stay."

"Wae?"

"Your parents must be worried where you have been the whole night." 

"My parents? Have you forgotten about your dad?" He leaned on the back of the chair.

"Omo."

"I already called him and I said your fine."

"Oh....thanks....again." I felt kind of embarrassed.

Sehun put on his jacket and smiled at me."I'll go now since you need your rest. Annyeong." He waved at me and I just smiled as he got out.

--------------

Zelo's POV

"Close up after you guys finish with that car. Arrasso?" My boss said tossing the keys to Yongguk.

"Arrasso." We all said and our boss left. 

"What time is it?" Daehyun asked.

Jongup lifted his left arm to look at his watch, "It's.... 8:37 pm." 

"Zelo?" Himchan said.

"Mmmmm?" I was screwing on tires to a car.

"Are you gonna visit Minyoung?" He asked.

"Yeah. Wae?" I stood up looking if the tires seems alright.

"Just asking because we went yesterday." Jongup said.

"What time?" I turned to them. 

"Last night." Yongguk said.

"Why won't you get ready while we finish up here." Himchan suggested.

"Are you sure?" I look at them while wiping my hands with a towel.

"We're almost done anyways plus we visited Minyoung already." Jongup said.

"Thanks hyungs." I was relieved that I didn't have to do more work.

"No problem." Youngjae patted my back.

"See you guys later." I grabbed my jacket.

"Bye Zelo." They all said and I left. I went straight home to shower and dress. I looked at myself in the mirror before going outside my house. I got in my car then turned it on and drove off.

I slowly stoped as the street light turned red. "Sh*t!" I hitted my hand on the wheel. I forgot to get Minyoung flowers. When the lights turned green, I made a U turn and parked my car near a flower shop.

I locked my car and entered the shop. "Annyeongsaehyo." An old lady bowed at me near the cashier and I bowed also.

I went around the store looking for the right flowers, "Need help?" The old lady knew I was having a hardtime.

"Ah ne." I felt embarrassed.

"What kind of flowers are you looking for?" She smiled.

"Anyone is fine." I rubbed my neck.

"Why won't you wait near the cashier while I look for the flowers." She gestured me towards a chair.

"Gamsahamnida." I waited near the cashier as she picked random flowers into a bouquet. After she was done, she went behind the cashier.

"Will these work?" She held out the bouqet for me.

"Its beautiful. Thanks for helping."

"Your welcome. That'll be 22,212 won." The old lady said and handed her 55,532 won. 

"Keep the change." As I grabbed the bouquet from her.

 

"Oh how nice of you."

"Well have a nice day." I said before walking out.

----------

I walked towards the counter, "Ummm I'm here to see Minyoung-shi."

"Oh she is in the 8th floor room 16." The RN said.

"Ah thank you." I bowed.

"Your welcome."

I used the elevator and made it to the 8th floor.

Room 16..room 16..... room 16. Ah here it is.

Before I was about to turn the knob I saw someone in the Minyoung's room through the door. He was sitting next to Minyoung as she was sleeping. As he was about to turn his head to the door, I hide myself to the side of the door. Few seconds later I heard the doorknob move and I walked away from the door. The guy walked past me and went to the elevator. He had a honey peanut hair color and he was wearing a black jacket covering his whole neck and part of his chin. On his right hand, he had a 3-ring on his ring finger. After he left, I went inside Minyoung's room. As I was closing the door, she turned her body but didn't wake up. I sat next to her right side where she turned her body to. She had one of her hands underneath her head. I could hear her breathing and I caressed her cheeks. 

Thank god you're still here. I would have lost my mind if you were gone.

I placed my bouquet with the other flowers next to her bed. I sat there for two hours with my right hand on her left while she was sleeping. I was also falling asleep but a nurse came in tapping my shoulder. 

"Sir, I'm sorry but you have to leave."

"Oh.... arrasso." I rubbed my eyes. When she left, I took one more glance at Minyoung and kissed her on her forehead. I got up and covered her up with the blanket.

I'll come again tommorrow.

I smiled and left.

----------------------------

Luhan's POV

"Aye Luhan?" Lay was flipping through pages of a book.

"Huh?" I was talking to him while I was doing my work in class.

"Are you busy afterschool?" Lay asked me.

"Wae?" I turned to look at him.

"Were going to the club." He stopped flipping and looked at me.

"I don't feel like going." I had a small smile on my face.

"Why not?" Kris was asking.

"I'm gonna go somewhere." I said as I fix my bag.

"With Seohyun?" Chen asked.

"No." I went back to writing.

"Are you guys still talking?" Baekhyun said.

"Not really."

The bell rang signaling it was afterschool.

"See you guys tommorrow." I picked up my books and left the school.

---------

"Ummmm is....." I was asking a nurse.

"Oh Minyoung-shi went downstairs. She will be coming back." The nurse was fixing the bed.

"Oh thank you." The nurse left. I was getting a little thirsty so I went downstairs to a vending machine. I added coins and got myself a a drink. As I was walking, I passed by the children's care and saw a girl just like Minyoung-shi. She was smiling with the other kids and playing with them. I stopped to look at her one more time.

I walked inside, "Minyoung-shi?"

"Ne?" She turned her head and it was her. Little kids turned to look at me also.

"Noona is that your boyfriend?" A little boy pointed at me who was sitting on her lap.

"Huh?"

"He's-" She turned her head to look at me.

"He looks handsome." A little girl said.

"Whats your name?" She asked.

"My name is Luhan-imnida." I walked towards her and rubbed her head.

"Unnie?" She turned to her.

"Mmmmm?" Minyoung gave the girl a sweet smile.

"You must be lucky." She smiled.

"Wae?" Minyoung was curious.

"You have him." All the kids started laughing and Minyoung faced me with a shocked face.

"He's just someone I know." She was trying to convince the kids.

"Ehhhh." All the kids said and I laughed.

"Well seems like I have to go." She placed the boy on the floor and standed up.

"Awwww." Some of the kids said.

"Will you be coming tommorrow?" A little girl with braids said.

"I don't know?"

"Please?" They had puppy eyes and pleading.

"Ok." She made all the little kids smile once again.

"Annyeong." She waved at the kids.

"Annyeong." They chorus altogether.

I walked outside and followed her.

She walked at first but paced faster so I did also then she stopped making me trip alittle.

She turned her body 90 degrees, "Why are you still following me?"

"I wanted to talk to you." My hands were both inside my pockets.

"About what?" She gave me a puzzled look.

"Why won't we go outside and talk." I suggested.

"Okay....." She awkwardly said.

We went outside.

"Oh I forgot. I'll come back. It won't take long." I said running back inside. I went back to Minyoung's room and grab the package I brought with me. On my way to meetup with Minyoung, I bought 2 cups of hot chocolate. As I went outside, I saw Minyoung sitting down on a bench. Staring at the leaves that were falling down from the trees.

I sat next to her right side, "Here." I handed her a cup of hot chocolate.

"Oh....thanks." She bowed and took the cup from my hand.

I took a sip of my drink and Minyoung did the same also.

"So what do you want to talk about?" She turned to her right to face me.

"Oh yeah." I grabbed the bag that I placed on the right side of me and showed it to her.

"Here."

"What's inside?" She looks at it with curiosity.

"Why won't you look?" She put down her drink and opened the bag. She took out the box and opened it.

"A phone?" She asked.

"Yeah. Since yours dropped in the water, I bought you another one." I smiled.

"You didn't have to." She putted everything back in the bag and handed it me though I pushed it away.

"It's yours. Take it." I pushed it back towards her.

"I can get my own." She pushed it to me again.

"Just take it as my apology."

"What do you mean?" She has this puzzled look again.

"I felt bad after what Seohyun did to you. When you were drowning, I had to do something." I run my left hand over my hair.

"You saved me?" She pointed at herself.

"Yeah." I nodded.

She looked forward and spoke softly, "So you were the one that saved me."

"Wae? You wanted someone else to save you?" I was surprised at her reaction.

She looked at me surprised at my response, "Its just that I thought Sehun saved me. You guys really do look like twins."

"Oohhhh." I lifted my chin to the sky.

"Thanks for.....saving me and this phone ......you got me." She moved the phone side to side in her left hand.

"Your welcome. Oh yeah." I smiled and turned to face her.

"What?"

I took the phone from her and turned it on.

"I putted all your contacts and pictures and all from your old phone onto here." I showed to her all her contacts. I turned to look at her and she was really focus on her new phone.

"What is it?"

"Where did you get that ring?"

"Huh?" She pointed at my right hand and I looked. "Oh.....I got this longtime ago." I lifted my hand so she can see.

She touched the ring, "It's really.......pretty."

I felt my phone ringing on my back pocket. It was my mom and I answered it.

"Yobosaeyo?"

"Luhan, when will you come home?"

"I'll come home right now."

"Come home safely."

"Arrasso." I closed my phone.

"I'm sorry but I have to go." I standed up.

"Its ok." She looked at me then at the horizon.

"Well see you later."

"You too." And I left.

--------------------

Seohyun's POV

"AISH!" I was getting upset and stomped my feet on the floor. I then plumped down to the floor.

"Don't worry Seohyun." Taeyeon massaged my back.

"He will definitely go back with you." Tiffany said.

"Hes not answering my calls. I really miss him." My eyes were beginning to tear up so Taeyeon passed me her hankercheif. I used it to wipe up my tear that was falling from my right eye.

"Maybe you will have the chance to see him afterschool." Taeyeon said.

"Yeah. Every other day he goes out on the field and play soccer with the guys."

"You sure?"

"Yeah." They both said together.

I stood up and hugged both of them, "Thanks you guys." and I went straight to the soccer field to find Luhan.

As I took three steps down the stairs from the field, "Luhan? LUHAN!!!!" I ran as fast as I can and backhugged him.

"Luhan, I'm so sorry. Please forgive for what I've done. I really miss you." I tightly hugged him though he pulled my arms away and faced me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Huh? Sehun?"

"Luhan is not here." Kris who was behind Sehun.

"Where is he?"

"No clue." Lay was bouncing the soccer ball on his knees.

"Maybe at home?" Chen looked at Xiumin.

"He said he was gonna go to the hospital." Baekhyun was looking at his phone.

"The hospital?"

"Isn't-"

I cutted Kai off, "I'll see you guys later." I walked away from them and started running .

-----------------

Minyoung's POV

"Is she dead?" I heard someone whispering as I was sleeping.

"She looks so pale." I felt a pair of small hands touching my face. I opened my eyes and to see little kids from the children's care from yesterday on my bed.

                        

     

"What's going on?" I sat up lazily.

"I told you shes sleeping." Yoogeun lightly pushed Lauren in the shoulder.

"How did you guys get in?" I rubbed my eyes.

"Unnie!" Lauren said happily.

"Please play with us?" She was blinking her eyes.

"Please noona. Please pretty pleeeaaaaaasssseeee~" Yoogeun was pulling my right arm.

"Aish!" I pulled my blanket over my head and went into my sleeping position.

"NOONA!"  "UNNIE!" they both yelled. Then they started jumping on my bed and yelling my name.

I sat up quickly, "Arrasso arrasso arrasso!" saying it fast.

-----------------

"Aish!" I ruffled my hair as I walked in the halls on my way to the children's care.

"Why did I even say "yes"? They are lucky they're cute. Little devils." I crossed my arms as I was about to walk in. Though I paused before entering, it seemed like the little kids meet someone else. They were surrounding that person but I couldn't see.

As I walk towards them, "Unnie!" Lauren ran to me and got everyone's attention. She pulled me to the circle and made me sit next to the person.

I turned to look and he was smiling at me, "Luhan oppa~! Minyoung-ah came!" Lauren said.

"I can see." he was still smiling.

"Luhan~ Lets play a game!"

"Hmmmm?" he turned to look at her.

"Hopscotch! Hopscotch! Hopscotch!" She jumped as well as the other kids.

Luhan took a rope from the floor and got up. He was offering me to hold the other end of the rope. I took it and standed up. All the kids got to jump but they kept on whining what we should do next. It was getting late and the kids have fallen asleep. So me and Luhan decided to clean up and put away the toys. I was picking play balls as Luhan picked up blocks. My arms were full of balls so I decided to put it away. As I got up, I saw another ball on the floor. I tried bending down to pick it up but as Luhan turned around and walked towards me, he tripped on it and fell foward.

*boom* "Aargh...." We both fell down on the floor.

Luhan was on top of me, "Kwenchena?"

As I turn my head to him, his face was few inches away from me. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I looked at his facial features carefully.

"Minyoung-ah?"

"Huh?"

"Are you okay?" He standed on his feet.

I sat up not looking at him, "Yeah." I saw his hand held out for me to see that he wants me to take it. Though I got up and dusted myself off. He turned his head to the door.

"Seohyun?" I turned to look also. Seohyun was standing there blanky looking at the floor.