Date!?!?

My Intuition

Author's POV 

It was Sunday, 8 in the morning. Minyoung was still sleeping but her butler opened the curtains, making the sunlight shine on her face. She twist and turned in her bed.

"Aishhhh!" She kicked on her bed and layed on her stomach putting her pillow over her head.

"Ms.Minyoung-shi." The butler was tapping on her back, "You need to wake up ma'am."

"It's a Sunday! Can't I have some rest!?!?!" She yelled.

"Your dad wants you to go somewhere." The butler said.

"To where?" She said in an irritated voice.

"Your driver will drop you at the destination." The butler tried pulling her blanket but Minyoung was grabbing it tightly.

"I won't go until you tell me where it is at." She mumbled.

"The driver will tell you." The butler insist.

"Fine...." She sat up and faced the butler then lay back down.

"Gamsahaminida. Please change." The butler left and Minyoung lifted her head up and put her face in the pillow and yelled. She then got up whining and went to the bathroom to go change. She came out of the bathroom and two maids were standing before her.

"Ummmmm....." She looked at them with a curious look.

"Your father suggested you to wear this." One of the maids said and was holding out a girly dress while the other hold out a pair of high heels. Minyoung slowly walked to them and took the dress and shoes. The maids left and Minyoung was quite irritated that she couldn't wear what she wanted. She got ready in a few minutes and went out of her room. She went downstairs then outside and found that the driver was waiting for her. He had the door open and his hand gesturing to her to go inside. Minyoung bowed and got in.

"Ahjusshi." The driver turned to her.

"Yes?"

"Where are you gonna drop me?" She asked politely.

"I was told not to tell you." The driver started the engine.

Minyoung crossed her arms and sit back, "What is it this time that my dad is trying to do?" she whispered.

The driver stopped at Cheonggye Stream and the place was empty.

"This is where my dad wanted me to go to?" She asked.

"Ne." The driver opened the car door.

Minyoung got out and walked around. The driver drove off.

"Why is it so empty?" She was looking for other people but it seems like no one's here.

She started dialing her dad's number.

"Yobosaeyo?" Her dad answered.

"Abuji, where am I suppose to meet you?" She asked.

"Me? Oh no. You will meet someone there." His voice sounded so joyful.

"There is pratically no one here." She turned 180 degrees and did not see anyone in sight.

"He should be there. It's 8:30 am." Her dad said.

"Who's he?" Her curiosity is kicking in.

---------------

"Abuji. I don't see her anywhere. Are you sure Bora is her?" The person asked anxiously.

"Of course. She is wearing a high cut dress with high heels." The person kept on walking backwards and bumped into Minyoung.

"Ah I'm sorry." He said.

"You!" Minyoung pointed her finger and it was Sehun.

"Oh you found him already?" Minyoung's dad said on the phone.

"I found him alright." She had a disgusted look on her face.

"Abuji! Are you trying to pull a prank on me?" Sehun asked his dad.

"Ani." His dad answered back.

"What the heck is going on?" Minyoung asked her dad.

"What are you trying to do?" Sehun asked his dad.

"You're both going on a date." Both of their dads said at the same time and Sehun and Minyoung's eyes widen.

"Have fun!" Sehun's dad said.

"Tell me how it goes after the date. Ok?" Minyoung's dad said.

After that they both hanged up.

"Abuji!" Minyoung said.

"Wait!" Sehun yelled.

"Aisshhhh!" Sehun was frustrated and messed up his hair.

"This week is getting better and better." Minyoung said sarcastically while sitting on the bench beside the Cheonggye Stream.

"I am not going on a date with you." Minyoung looked at Sehun.

Sehun put his hands in his front pockets of his pants, "I can see it already on your face. Lets call it a day and tell our dads that it went well."

"Yeah whatever." Minyoung rolled her eyes and Sehun's phone started ringing.

"Son, how is it with Minyoung-shi?" She was playing with the water.

"Oh its going great." Sehun said with a smirk.

"Is she with you?" His father asked with a stern voice.

"Ne. Wae?" Sehun replied.

"I just want to remind you that you won't be able to turnback." His dad warned him.

"What do you mean?" Sehun was confuse.

"You are being watched right now." His dad said.

"Huh?" Sehun felt a pair of hands go on top his shoulders. He turned around and two of his dad's bodyguards were standing there behind him. They were big and had buff arms.

"You think I wouldn't have bring backup did you?" His dad laughed.

"Hahahahaha...." Sehun was making a fake laugh, "Of course not dad."

"Well have a good day." His dad hanged up.

"You too dad." Sehun putted away his phone in his back pocket.

"Hey guys! How is the weather today?" Sehun was patting one of the bodyguards on the shoulder. The bodyguards just stared at him so he puts his right hand behind his head and started rubbing his neck.

Sehun went next to the other bodyguard and started rubbing his back, "Well nice to see you again. Oh!" He pointed at a resturaunt which made the bodyguards look at where he was pointing, "I heard that is the most-" He then made a run for it but the bodyguard lifted him up in a few seconds and placed him on his shoulder and putted him down next to Minyoung. 

Sehun flipped his hair to the left and Minyoung was standing. He looked at her, "I was just testing how fast they can catch me."

"Mmmmhmmmm." Minyoung raised her eyebrows.

"Well nice meeting you guys but it seems I have to leave." Minyoung took a step back but she bumped into one of the bodyguards who were behind her already. She purposely dropped her phone on the ground, "Oh my phone!" which caused both of the guards to bend down and grab it for her. She then made a run for it.

"Run!" She yelled as she was running. Sehun also ran in the opposite direction as her. Minyoung was running through the streets but the bodyguard was so fast, he caught her in a minute and picked her up under his arms.

"I'm being !" She kept moving but his grip was so tight. The other bodyguard also caught Sehun. Both bodygurads placed them nicely on the ground. Minyoung pulled out her phone.

"What are you doing?" Sehun asked her.

"Abuhji? Pick me up!" Minyoung demanded.

"What's wrong?" Her dad asked.

"I am not going on a date." She said.

"Minyoung-ah. Please do this and I will give you anything." Her dad pleaded.

"Anything?" She said with curiosity.

"Anything in the world." Her dad replied.

"I will go on this date. Under one condition. We don't want the guards following us." Minyoung said.

"You won't know that they are there." Her dad said.

"I will tell you what I want later." Minyoung said.

"So you're going on the date?" Her dad asked.

"Yeah." Minyoung looked at Sehun, who was looking at her.

"Don't come home late."

"Arrasso. Bye." She puts her phone away. The bodyguards recieved a call and they steppped a few feet away from them. There was a dead silence and then Minyoung's stomach grumbled and she stared at Sehun.

"Since they are still watching us. Lets go to my favorite restaurant. Its just across the street." Sehun started walking towards Song Jook Heon. They entered inside and there was only an old lady and her husband inside.

"Aigoo!" The lady walked towards them.

"So this is the couple. Come, come and sit down." She pulled Minyoung to a table while Sehun followed from behind.

"I will come back." The lady said and Minyoung bowed and sat down. Sehun sat across from her. The lady then came back with two glasses filled with water and placed it on the table.

She pulled out a book and pen, "So what will you order?"

"Ummmmm..." Minyoung opened the menu and started looking.

"We will get the Sinseollo, Bulgogi, Saengseon gui, Beoseot gui and Gabijjim." Sehun said not even looking at the menu.

Minyoung's eyes widen, "Isn't that too much?"

"Aren't you hungry?" Sehun blinked. Minyoung's stomach growled again and she looked at the menu then back at Sehun.

"Fine." She pouted, "We will also get Hobakseon, Dubuseon, Sukhoe, Sukchae, Daktortiang and oooohhh Bibimbap." She then closed the menu and placed it on the table.

Sehun was staring at her surprised, "What? You're rich." She said.

"Ok. Let me take the menus and we will serve the food right away." The lady bowed and walked towards the kitchen.

In 20 minutes the food was served and they started eating. It was awkward at first because they ate silently. Surprisingly they did eat it all but they didn't get to finish the Bulgogi. So they both agreed on eating it together.

"What made you come here?" Sehun was taking a piece of Bulgogi.

"I was told to just come here." Minyoung put another mouthful of Bulgogi in .

"You didn't ask where?" Sehun has this puzzled look on his face.

"I did but they didn't tell me." Minyoung looked at him.

"You still came even though they didn't tell you?" Sehun asked.

"Ne!" She yelled. 

"Why?" Sehun stopped eating.

"Because my dad said so!!! AISSHH!!!! At least I'm not stupid enough to think that a kpop idol would want to reserve Cheonggye Stream to have a date with a random person like you!" She still had food in .

"It's possible! Plus who wouldn't say "no" to this handsome face?" He had his pointer finger pointing at his face.

"Me!" Minyoung slapped the table.

Sehun's mouth opened.

"Whatever theres other girls who would want to go out with me." Sehun smiled.

Minyoung standed up, "Good for you!!!!"

Sehun also standed up too, "Thank you!!!!"

"Your bill is $348,918 (won)." The old man said.

Minyoung crossed her arm, "You're paying it." She pointed at Sehun.

"You ordered alot." He said.

"Fine!" She took out $400,000 (won) and slammed it on the table. Sehun also slammed $400,000 (won) on the table.

"Well....thank you." The lady was standing there smiling. Minyoung pushed her chair and went outside. Sehun bowed to the lady, "Gamsahaminida."

"Have a nice day!" The lady smiled.

Sehun pushed his chair, "You too." He walked out of the restuarant and found Minyoung standing near the door with her arms crossed.

"Lets go to a karaoke." She suggested with a smile on her face.

"You're bipolar.....Wae?" Sehun asked.

Minyoung was using her hands and pretending as if she was drinking.

"Kaja." She started walking and Sehun followed behind her.

They entered a karaoke bar and went into a room.

"Assa!" Minyoung grabbed a wine bottle and started opening it. She filled up two glasses of wine and gave one to Sehun. Sehun looked at it and then to her.

"Aren't you gonna take it? My arms are getting tired." Sehun took it and drank it all in one shot. Minyoung sat down and took a bite of a strawberry before drinking the wine.

"So what song are you gonna sing?" Minyoung looked through the song book. She flipped the pages with her right hand and holding the glass with her left hand.

"Why don't you sing first?" Sehun suggested.

She looked at Sehun, "Rock paper scissors?" Sehun sat next to her.

"Kawi bawi bo!" Both of them said.

Sehun had a rock and Minyoung had paper.

"You're singing." Minyoung smiled. Sehun pouted and walked up to the stage taking the mic in his hands.

"Ok! Number 395."

The song was SS501, Calling For You. 

Sehun was singing and Minyoung was moving side to side.

"Lalalalala~ neol bureuneun noraega ireon noraega~" Minyoung was lyp syncing this part while Sehun was singing. The song was finish and Sehun came down from the stage.

"You're turn now." Sehun gave Minyoung the mic and she went to the stage.

"Number 753."

AOA's song, Get out was playing.

Minyoung's voice was beautiful and Sehun didn't expect much from her. She also danced the moves to the song and gave her best, moving her hips perfectly. Sehun stared at her. The song was finished and Minyoung decided to sing another song.

"Yah! Put another song would you!" She pointed at Sehun.

Sehun snapped back to reality and realized the she was talking to him.

"Yah!" He pointed at her, "I have a name you know!"

"Sehun-shi, I would like to sing another song please?" She asked politely.

"Thank you. Now what song?" He blinked at her.

"Shady girl by Sistar." She had her right arm on her right hip getting ready to dance.

"Ok." He was pressing the number to the song on the remote.

The song played and Minyoung was so pumped.

"Nan neoman saranghaneun gasikgeoriya nan

neoman baraboneun gasikgeoriya I need you boy ireoke neo maneul saranghaneunde~" 

She then walked towards to Sehun and tried pulling him to dance with her. He refused shaking his head but gave up. They both got on stage and Sehun danced along with Minyoung. He twirled her around and clapped to the beat while Minyoung sings. They smiled happily and the song finished.

"Wooooo! Here you go." Minyoung gave Sehun the mic and jumped on the couch. She fanned herself because she was sweating already.

"What will you sing now?" She grabbed a glass of wine and drank it.

"Wedding dress by Taeyang." Sehun smiled.

When the song played, Sehun was trying to do the dance but all of a sudden he tripped on his left foot then slipped and fell on the couch next to Minyoung. was open and she laughed her off. Sehun was quite embarassed and his ears were turning red.

"Hahahaha. So cute!" She squeezed Sehun's cheek and he was shocked. He never seen the cute side of Minyoung. Minyoung wiped a tear from her eye from laughing and tried to breathe.

"I should have taken a video." She was fixing her hair.

"Don't ever talk about this. Next song." Sehun got up on stage fixing himself.

"Put What is Love."

"Arrasso." Minyoung pressed the numbers 586.

What is Love played and the atmosphere changed. Minyoung didn't say anything, she just listened to the lyrics. Her eyes was getting teary and when it was done, Minyoung tried to pretend she wasn't getting emotional.

"So how was it?" Sehun has a smirk on his face.

"It was good." Minyoung nodded.

"Ehhhhhh. I know I deserve something better." He pouted.

"Omo! You sang so beautifully." Minyoung was acting sarcastically and was clapping her hands.

"Oh thank you." Sehun bowed and came down from the stage.

"It seems we had enough of karaoke. Wanna go outside?" Sehun faced Minyoung.

"Ok." Minyoung grabbed her purse and followed Sehun.

-------

"I'll be right back." Minyoung was waiting outside while Sehun went to buy something in the convience store. He came back in a few minutes holding one melona ice cream in one hand.

"Here." Sehun handed one to Minyoung.

"Ah....gamsahaminida." Minyoung bowed and grabbed one melona ice cream. They bothed opened it and popped it inside their mouths.

"Do you wanna go to Han River?" Sehun asked hoping she would say yes.

Minyoung looked at the time. It was 8:47 pm, "I don't think my dad won't mind." Sehun unlocked his car and opened the car door for Minyoung. She was seating in the passenger seat and Sehun closed the door. Minyoung buckled up while Sehun went around the otherside to get in the drivers seat. He started the car and they were on their way to Han River. When they reached Han River, they both got out. Sehun locked the car with his alarm keys when he had the melona in his mouth. After that, they were walking slowly on the pave ground while eating their ice cream. When Minyoung was done with her ice cream, she was about to throw it away but Sehun grabbed her rubbish and threw it away for her. He threw away his ice cream too even though he wasn't done.

"You didn't have to do that." Minyoung said.

"I should be a gentleman." He smiled. Sehun was looking up at the stars and Minyoung was trying to see what he was staring at.

------

*********Listen to: Juniel - illa illa ***********

 

Sehun's Pov

It was a nice, cool night at Han River. Minyoung was there right beside me looking at the sky. I stared at her because she wasn't the cool looking Minyoung, she looked like an innocent and shy girl with the dress she wore and her natural makeup. The wind blew her hair and made her shiver so she rubbed her arms with her hands. I took off my jacket and covered it over her. She looked blankly with her eyes and I then looked at the sky smiling.

We were walking towards a bench, "Have you ever come here with your first love?" I turned to look at her. She looked at the river.

"I've come here alot but with Zelo." She was looking at the ducks.

"He wasn't your first?"

She lowered her head.

"Its ok if you don't answer. I came here with someone I liked before."

"What was she like?" Minyoung looked at me.

"She was a typical girl. Clumsy, shy, smart. I didn't see her for awhile towards the end of my freshmen year."

"Why?" Minyoung was staring at me.

"I don't know. She disappeared and not that much students asked about her." I pouted.

"How come?" She sat down on the bench so I sat down next to her.

"She wasn't that social. She was nice but she was always shy when talking to someone. I didn't get to confess to her." I chuckled.

"Was she in a relationship?"

"Yeah. I wanted to confess to her here." 

"I'm sorry." Minyoung had these puppy eyes looking at me. 

"Don't make a big deal about it." I fixed my shirt.

"Do you wish that you could see her again?"

"I wished she could be mine." I looked at Minyoung and something about her was strange to me. We stared at each others eyes and I then lean closer to her. I was about to put my right hand behind her neck but she turned her head the other way.

"Kissing on the first date?" She raised her right eyebrow.

"Ani." I made a fake laugh, "I just wanted to lean closer to see a better look at your eyes."

"Pssshhhh....whatever." She laughed.

"Seems like its getting late. Probably should drop you off home." I stand up.

"Sure." She looked up at me with a smile and standed up. She dusted off her dress. She was about to start walking but I stopped her. I had my right hand holding her left arm. I saw a familiar person.

"Whats wrong?" Minyoung was curious with my actions.

"I just don't want anyone seeing us like this." 

Minyoung was trying to look at the couple.

"Is that...." I turned her around facing me and I lowered my head before the couple can see us. Our nose were touching and we could feel each other breathing. Our eyes were just fixed into each other.

-------

Luhan's POV 

"Oppa its so nice here." Seohyun's left arm was wrapped around my left arm.

"Did you like the dinner?" I asked with a big smile on my face.

"Mmmmmmm." We were walking along the Han River. It was breezy and I didn't see anyone around so that was good. I pecked a kiss on her cheeks.

"Oh!" Seohyun seemed shocked.

"What?" I looked around and tried to find anything suspicous. She pointed her finger at a couple ahead of us.

"I thought I saw Sehun." It was hard to see their faces becuase the guy was holding the girl in a hugging position.

"Doesn't seem like him." I tried looking but the lighting was too dark to see.

"Lets get a closer look." Seohyun suggested. 

We tried acting normal when passing by them. We couldn't see their faces because they were hugging each other. The guy then lifted up his head and  grabbed the girl's waist with his left arm and her neck with his right arm, pulling her closer to him to kiss her on the lips. The girl just stood there. The guy looked like Sehun but I'm not sure if I'm correct. We kept on walking like nothing had happened.

"Its not Sehun." Seohyun was dissappointed.

"He looked like him." I said.

"I want to go home. Can you drop me off?" She asked while grabbing my hand.

"Yeah lets go."

----------------------------

********* Listen to: Park Shin Ye - Pitch Black ************

 

Minyoung's POV 

Sehun stopped kissing me and pulled me away. I was frozen and I didn't know what just happened. He stared at me for awhile holding both of my shoulders. I knew what he did was not to let people see us. I just didn't expect that.

"They're gone. I think they didn't see us." Sehun was looking at the direction the two people went off to.

"Since they are gone, we can go home." Sehun went to my left side and wrapped his right arm around my right shoulder and lead me to his car. He buckled my seat belt for me and closed the door. He started the car and waited for awhile.

"Why so speechless? Haven't you kiss before?" He was putting on his seatbelt.

"I did!" I was getting angry alittle and he grinned a smile.

After 30 mintues of awkwardness in his car, we finally arrived at my place. He opened my door for me. As I stepped out of the car, his left hand blocked my only way and he closed the door with his right hand. 

"Why so quiet?" He was staring right into my eyes.

"Umm...I'm just tired." I looked down, knowing that he's still looking at me.

He lifted my head by putting his right hand under my chin and lifting it up. "You sure that's the reason?" He smiled.

He's so irras!!! 

"Yah! I said I was tired!!!" I yelled at him. He jumped due to my sudden change of emotion.

"Aisshh! You're so bipolar!!!!"

"It's you're fault!!"

"Why is it my fault?!?!?!"

"You k..." I trailed off. I looked up at him and he had this smirk on his face.

He leaned in and his nose was touching my nose, "Goodnight Minyoung-ah~." He smiled then he backed away.

"Aisshh!!!!" I kicked him in the shin.

"Ouch!" He was jumping up and down.

"That's what you get!!!" I look and one of the maids was going towards the gate to open it for me.

"Anyeong Minyoung-ah~!" He yelled. 

I turned to look at him and he smiled. I walked past the gate and into my house. My dad was there waiting for me.

"Sooo...how was it? Was it good? How did it go?" My dad couldn't stop asking me questions.

"Abuji, can I rest? Jebal?" I pleaded. He was shock that I seemed so tired and worn out.

"Arraso. Goodnight Minyoung-ah." My dad kissed me on the forehead.

Anyeong Minyoung-ah~. Aishh... He's so irratating!!! I can't believe I wasted my day with him!!!

I went into my room and headed straight for the shower. I got out of the shower and it was exactly 10 pm.

I laid down on my bed with my phone in my hand.

Should I tell Zelo what happened today?! But I think he'll get mad. Mmmmm..

My phone vibrated. I looked and I got a text message and the name was "Babe<3" on my phone.

"Who the hell is "BABE"? I swear I didn't put anyone as "BABE"!" I said out loud.

I looked at the text and it was Sehun. He texted me, "Sweet dreams ^_^"

I answered back, "How did you get my number?"

He replied, "Our dad putted in for both of us."

OH HELL NO!!! I am changing my lock!!! 

"Stop texting me!!!"

"You stop texting me!!!"

"I'm going to sleep."

"Night Minoung-ah!! :D"

"Whatever."

Aishh... I stared at my ceiling. His lips was soft. OMG! What am I saying?!?!?! I shaked my head. Wasn't that Luhan and Seohyun??? Ani. Can't be. They would've notice Sehun and me. I'm just going to sleep.

I couldn't sleep. I look at the clock and it's 12:30 pm. I can't forget about the kiss. The way he looked...  *siighhhhh* 

Sehun, what are you doing?!?!