Restarting All Over Again

My Intuition

C - REAL - Danger Girl

 

The next day...

Minyoung's POV 

"Minyoung-ah, you forgot one of your bags in your room." Zelo's mom was holding the bag in her hand and handed it to me, I was in the front passenger seat in the car with Zelo.

"Gamsahaminida Omma."

"You can come and visit anytime you want."

"I will Omma. I will miss you alot."

Zelo's mom started to tear up and turned around so me and Zelo couldn't see. I got out of the car and hugged her.

"Don't cry." I was rubbing her back and Zelo came out of the car and hugged us both.

"Why are you crying? You should be happy that Minyoung and her dad finally met and reconcile with each other." Zelo said.

"I know. But I'm just gonna miss her so much." Zelo's mom hugged me even more tighter.

"Omma don't worry, I'll visit you every time and if you need any help, just call me." I said with a smile on my face.

Zelo's mom smiled. "You guys better start heading to Mr.Lee's house before traffic kicks in." 

"Ok omma. Lets go Minyoung-ah." Zelo opened the passenger door, gesturing me to go inside.

"Arraso. Annyeong omma!" I said while closing the car door and waved at Zelo's mom.

"Annyeong." She replied back.

----------

Zelo's POV

When we drove out to the highway, it was already traffic. Minyoung was really quiet through out the ride. 

"Minyoung-ah, gwenchana?" I turn to my right to face her.

She looks at me, "Ne, gwenchana. Waeyo?"

"Oh nothing. Its just because you were so quiet."

"Oh.... don't worry I'm ok." She smiles. But I can see in her eyes that she's sad.

"Let's turn on the radio!" She yelled. I was so surprise that she saw me jump. "HAHAHA!" 

"Yah that's not funny. You're bipolar, you know that don't you?"

"YUP!"  She said all cheery.

When she the radio, the song Fantastic Baby by Big Bang came on. 

"Nanananana nanananana wow fantastic baby~" Minyoung sings along then pointed at me. 

"Dance i wanna dan dan dan dan dance fantastic baby~" Both of us started cracking up.

"Boomshakalaka~ Boomshakalaka~ Boomshakalaka~" Both of us sing. 

After driving for about 45 minutes, we finally arrived at Mr.Lee's house.

------

Minyoung's POV

"We're here." Zelo said as he parked the car in the drive way.

 

"YAH! Is this your dad's house?!?!?!" Zelo said in astonishment.

"YUP." I said.

He looks at me. "REALLY?!?! Why did you run away?"

I look at him,"Well....." I was cut off by a maid. 

"Ma'am can we take your luggages?" She pointed to my luggages.

"OK." I replied.

About 5 maids came and take my luggages. Then a butler came towards us and said, "Follow me, ma'am and sir."

We followed the butler. I wasn't in the mood, I just wanted to go to my room. But Zelo look so interested and excited that I didn't want to ruin the mood. He looks so cute. Aww..he's like a little kid in a toy store.

 

"Ajhushiii~ Where's appa?" I asked my butler.

My butler stopped walking and looked at me and Zelo. "He's inside the relaxing room. You want me to take you guys there?"

"No need Ajhushi. I know where it is." I grab Zelo's arm because he's wondering of somewhere, "We're going this way."

"Oh" He finally snapped out of it. "Mianhae." He said with an embarrassed look on his face.

"I's okay."

We turned left then right then right again. Finally we were infront the relaxing room door.

No wonder you're really skinny Minyoung-ah, being inside your house is sooo tiring.

HAHAHA! Zelo is so tired. We just been here for 15 minutes and he's already worn out. Well I can't blame him, sometimes I get lost in my own house. -__-

I opened the door and Zelo's face was all lit up, its like he's seeing a girl in a bikini.

 

I pushed Zelo inside, "We need to go upstairs."

"Damn girl! Your house...is ...just....." Zelo stuttered. 

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. 

We went upstairs and saw my dad laying down on one of the beds getting a facial.

 

"You can go now." My dad said to the girl. She bowed and went out of the room.

"Appa we're here." I said with a blank expression on my face.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr.Lee. I'm going to go now." Zelo said and looked at me. Me and him started to have a mind conversation.

No don't go yet!

I have to.

NO!

Gotta go! 

OPPA!!!

"Annyeong Mr.Lee and Minyoung." He said with a smile. I look at him with a stern look on my face.

Mianhae. He have this sorry look on his face. I sigh deeply.

------------

Zelo's POV

I didn't wanto to go but it seems like the two of them needs to have a talk. I walked outside the relaxing room and looked around.

WHERE THE F*** AM I??? SHIZZZ...I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GO. I SHOULD'VE BEEN PAYING ATTENTION TO MINYOUNG WHEN WE WERE GOING UP THE STAIRS.

I turned left then right and left again. I ended up back to the frikin relaxing roon door. WTF!!!! FML!!

Then suddenly I saw one of the maids. 

"Excuse me!" The maid turned around. "Mianhae. I'm a friend of Minyoung..." She cuts me off.

"Oh.. you're lost aren't you?"

"Ne, majayo." I send with a shy smile.

"Oh okay just follow me."

Thank goodness.

------------

Minyoung's POV

As soon as Zelo left, there was an awkward silence between me and my dad. I didn't know what to say to him.

"You should unpack your things and get some rest for tommorrow." He got up.

"Why?"

"You're going to school."

"I'm starting school tommorrow?"

"Of course.You're uniform is inside your room already."

"Ne.... " I look up at my dad.

 I started walking towards the door, as I was about to open the door my dad said, "I really miss you Minyoung-ah. Hope we go back to the way we were before." I walked out. I hope so Appa.

--------

I entered my room and this is what I see:

I walked around and headed towards my bathroom.

Then I walked inside my walk-in closet. It was already full of brand new clothes,high heels, accessories, etc.

I was checking out my new clothes and then I saw my new school uniform.

EWWW! It's so ugly! TSENT uniform is more better than this crappy uniform.

"Minyoung-ah, I'm coming in." I heard my dad say.

I walked out of my walk-in closet. "Do you like your new room?" my dad asked.

"I....really like it." I gave a fake smile.

"I included all of you favorite colors." 

"Thanks.

"Better go eat dinner, you have to go to school tomorrow." 

"Okay."

---------

The following day....

Minyoung's POV

I didn't sleep well last night. The thought of going to SM High really bothers me.

"Miss please wake up. You will be late to school." One of the maids said.

"5 more minutes." I was angry and tossed and turned in my bed.

Mr. Kim walked in the room, "Is she awake?" he asked the maids.

They shook their heads saying no.

"Ma'am it's your first day at your new school."

"10 more minutes." I put the pillow covering my face.

-------

20 minutes later

As I got downstairs, a maid was holding something, "Miss you forgot to put on your uniform?"

"That's not my uniform. This is my uniform." I pointed to my clothing.

She told me it's required but I just walked out on her.

When I was about to close the front door, a man bowed down before me.

"Ma'am, are you ready?" Mr.Kim asked me.

"Ajhushiii~ jebal, stop calling me maam." I said to him.

"Mianhae Minyoung-ah." He bowed again but I walked past him before standing straight again.

"Minyoung-shi I have to drop you off to school." I was walking near the gates and stop.

"Consider today as a day off." I turned my head sidewards and smiled.

"But.."

"Annyeong." I waved and walked at the same time.

-------

Kai's POV

"WAIT FOR ME?!?!?!" I was running while I had my backpack in my right hand and my other hand trying to reach the bus. I ran to the entrance door hitting it to get the driver's attention. Finally the bus stop and I stopped to breathe.

"Kamsahaminida." I bowed and went inside. I found Sehun to be listening to music all the way back of the leftside of the bus near the window.

I sat next to him spreading out my legs of exhaustion and checked the time on my phone. It was 7:45 am.

"Fooling around with girls again." Sehun said playing Temple Run 2 on his Iphone 5g.

"It's not my fault I was born with good features." I said with a smirk.

The bus stopped near our school and me and Sehun were both running. I accidentally pushed someone by the shoulder who was walking towards our school.

"Oh I'm sor.....YAH!" I pointed my finger at her and I was about speak again but Sehun pulled me by my arm.

"We don't have time to talk to your exes right now."

I ran backwards and stop to bow and went back running towards my first period with Sehun. We reached to our period 1 on time and went straight to the boy's locker rooms to change in our p.e. clothes. It took us about 2 minutes to change and we went to the gym. Tao was taking pictures of himself while Lay was dribbling a basketball.

"Why were you guys almost late to class?" Lay asked trying to shoot a ball in the basket.

"Kai bumped in some girl." Sehun said.

Tao stopped taking pictures and asked, "Who was she?"

"She doesn't look like she goes to our school." Sehun sat down on the floor.

I took the ball from Lay's hands and tried to shoot a 2 pointer but I failed and it rolled on the floor. It kept rolling until someone's feet stopped it and picked it up with their hands. She threw a 3 pointer and it actually went in the basket. We were all shocked, our eyes were bigger than our stomachs. She was standing there with a smirk on her face and blew her bubble gum.

Sehun got up, "Wasn't she the girl that you bumped into this morning?"

"I met her from somewhere else."

"Her?" Tao questioned.

"Where?" Lay asked.

"I don't know. I think it was-" I was cut off by coach's actions.

Our coach walked towards her and yelled, "You're not a student here!"

"This paper proves it." She held her schedule to coach's face.

"Where is your uniform?" he said.

"In the laundry." She said with an attitude.

"Well tommorrow I expect you to be wearing it." He then blew his whistle to get the student's attention.She blew her bubble gum while coach was talking, "Everyone this is Minyoung-shi."

Minyoung-shi......