It's Only You That I want

My Intuition

Listen to this song while reading this chapter please :D

K.Will - 사랑이 운다 (My Love Is Crying)

 

Sehun's POV

I reached my house around midnight. I closed my car door slowly and wobbled towards the front door. I knocked on the door but no one answered.

"DAMN IT!" I hit the door harder.

"OPEN THE FRIKIN DOOR!!!" I yelled.

"Who's that?" I hear my mom on the other side of the door.

"Ma'am, I'll get it for you." Our butler said to her. 

He opened the door and he was surprised. "Mr.Sehun-shi."

"WHAT?!" I shouted rudely at him.

"Honey..." I looked at my mom. Her expression... she looks really concerned.

"Honey, what happened?" She came towards me and then look me in the eyes. I looked away.

"Sehun. Tell me what's bothering you. Please." My mom said.

"Mom can you please just leave me alone." I look at her blankly. I started dragging myself towards the stairs.

I look up and my dad was coming down the stairs. "Sehun, what happened to you?"

I just ignored him and walked past him. "SEHUN." He said sternly.

I slowly turned my head to him. "Its all your fault. Everything is a mess now."

"What are you talking about Sehun?" My dad ask me.

"THIS ARRANGE MARRIAGE IS B*LLSH*IT!!!!!" I pounded on the railing.

"SEHUN. DON'T TALK TO YOUR DAD LIKE THAT." My mom said to me.

"...Why is it always someone else? No one cares about me. They're always supporting the other person and not me. WAEYO!!!!" I stormed towards my room.

"SEHUN!!!" Both of my parents yelled to me.

When I entered my room, I slammed my bedroom door really hard then I leaned on the door.

Sehun, who are you?

--------------------------------

Minyoung's POV

I was at my usual place where I always go. At the park.

Zelo I'm sorry that I couldn't tell you sooner.

I kept on swaying back and forth on the swing. I then stopped myself by putting my feet deep in the sand. I suddenly thought of Sehun.

Sehun.... 

I looked up at the stars then at my phone.

12:43 am... WHAT?!?! I stayed out here for almost 5 hours?!....

Suddenly my phone rings. I look at who was calling and it's a new number.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Minyoung-shi." The person on the other line said.

"Ummm..Ne? Who's this?" I ask.

"It's Sehun's mom." I was shock.

"Ah...Waeyo?" I ask politely. 

"Can you please come here. Please. We need your help." She sounded so concerned.

"I'll be right there." I said then hanged up.

I got up right away. I took the bus that leads to Sehun's house.

I hope he's okay.

I walked towards his house and ringed the doorbell. Sehun's mom opened the door.

"Minyoung!" She then hugged me and I heard her sniffed.

"What's wrong?" I asked her worriedly.

"It's....Sehun. He's acting differently. Please help us calm him down."

"What-" Before I could ask Sehun's mom something, we heard a huge crash that came from upstairs.

"Sehun!" His mom yelled and she pulled me with her as we ran towards Sehun's room.

-----------------------------

Sehun's POV

*CRASH*

I throw my desk at the wall.

Minyoung-ah.....

"AAAARRRGHHHH!!!!!!!!" 

-----------------------------

Minyoung's POV

Sehun's mom tried opening the door but it's locked. She got the key form the butler and opened it.

"Minyoung... help him please." I nodded.

She then left me. I heard screaming. When I heard glass shattering, I came crashing inside. Sehun has destroyed about everything in his room. Vases thrown to the ground, clothes all over the place, mirrors broken into pieces. I just stared at him like an idiot.

Sehun...Mianhae.....

"Sehun...." I slowly approach him.

When he saw me coming towards him, he wiped his tears with his left hand.

"W..w...what are you doing here?" He said while trying to hold in his tears.

"What happened?" I asked him while looking around his room.

He looked away from me.

I went and kneeled down in front of him. "Sehun.."

I hesitated for a moment but I end up touching his face and making him face me.

His eyes are really red.  

Tears fall from his eyes down to his cheeks.

Sehun....

He looked down then back at me.

This time his expression changed.

I don't know how to explain it.

It's like he's glaring at me.....

Sehun-shi......

--------------------------------

Sehun's POV

I just stared at Minyoung intensely. I can see it in her eyes that she's getting scared. So she stands up and backs away from me. But I stand up as well and went towards her.

I grabbed a chair and-

"SEHUN STOP!"  Minyoung stopped me from throwing the chair to the floor. She grabbed the chair from me and placed it down on the floor.

"WHAT HAVE GOTTEN INTO YOU!" I was breathing hard and created my right hand into a fist. I then turned to face Minyoung and pushed her hard to the wall. Pinning her to the wall. My eyes were darting at her with an intense and threatening expression.

 

"You like bad boys don't you?" I pressed myself closer to her.

"Sehun.... you're.... scaring me." She said with a frightened look on her face.

"Well, I'm willing to change for you Minyoung-ah." I smirked.

Then I yanked her and pressed my lips against hers. But she refused to kiss me and she tried pushing me away but I wouldn't stop. Both of us couldn't breathe.

"You... smell.... like liquor." She said to me.

I stop to look at her.

*SMACK*

She hit me hard on my left cheek.

"Y...y...you're drunk." Minyoung was trembling as she spoke.

"HOW COME ITS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE!?!?! WHY NOT ME?!?!? WHAT DO THEY HAVE THAT I DON'T HAVE?!!? TELL ME!!!!!" I hitted the wall with my right fist. 

"What are you talking about?" She look confused.

"Why can't you see that I like you!" My anger is getting the best of me.

I can tell that she didn't know what to say to me.

I backed myself and turned myself around. We just stood there.

Still.

Frozen.

What have I done.....

"Get out." I said.

"What?"

"I said. GET. OUT!!!!"  I pointed my right index finger to the door.

She slowly walked to the door. As I look at her back, tears started coming down again.

Please..don't go....Minyoung-ah, I'm testing you.

Please.

She looked back at me so I looked away. Then she slowly closed the door silently. 

Minyoung-ah!!!!

"ARRRGGHHHH!!!!!!"

-----------

Minyoung's POV

A part of me wants me to go back inside and stay with him for the night.

But the other part wants me to go and leave him alone.

I don't know what to do.

I stand there next to Sehun's door. 

What have I done to you? 

Tears started coming down so I decided to leave and go home.

-----------------------------

"Where's Sehun?" I heard Kai, Tao, and Lay talking from afar.

"I texted him but he didn't reply back." Lay looked at his cellphone. They saw me then walked towards me.

"Minyoung?" Tao tapped my left shoulder.

"Huh?" I was daydreaming a little bit.

"Have you seen Sehun?" Lay asked.

"A...ani." I hesitated.

"Did you get to talk to him yesterday?" Kai looked through my eyes.

"Well-"

I was cutted off by coach.

"Line up. Boy and girl. Today we will do mile run test. Boys go first then the girls." All the boys lined up on the track while us girls watch them behind a fence.

"On my whistle. Three....two..."

*phew*

The boys went dashing on the track. When each boy was finished, Coach wrote down their time. The girls went afterwards.

----------

Luhan's POV

It was my fifth time calling Sehun today.

Why isn't he answering?

"Calling Sehun?" Kris came to sit next to my left.

"Mmmm." I put my cellphone back into my left pocket.

"Somethings wrong alright." He leaned back and placed both of his feet criss cross on the cafeteria table.

"Hey!" Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Lay, and Tao came walking. Kai came jumping on a chair to my right putting his left arm around my shoulder.

"Have you guys seen Sehun?" I ask. Everybody looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

"He didn't answer to my calls." Lay was drinking his thai tea bubble drink.

"Shouldn't Minyoung know where he is?"  Kai asked.

"We were asking Minyoung in our first period but Coach interrupted us and we didn't get to talk to her afterwards." Tao said.

"Hey! Isn't that Minyoung?" Chanyeol pointed at her walking outside of the cafeteria to somewhere.

"I'll be back." I got out of my seat and started following Minyoung. She took three flights of stairs leading to the rooftop. The rooftop that she's going to, is me and Seohyun's hideout. As I try not to make a sound when opening the door, Minyoung was sitting on the bench. She looked at the sky then to her hands that were on her lap. She was holding her phone in her hands and she didn't even touch her lunch. She then dialed on her phone.

"Oppa?"

Please try again.

He wasn't answering. She let out a sigh. A teardrop fell on her left cheek as she stood up.

I couldn't talk to her in this state so I moved backwards slowly but I bumped into something. My back hitted on some metal rods causing to roll all the way downstairs.

Omg please stop! 

The metals rod couldn't stop so I decided to run. As I reached to the second flight of stairs, I heard Minyoung opened the rooftop door. I stopped running and hid myself behind the walls. I heard her footsteps coming down. She paused showing her shadow on the the floor.

*ring*

"Yobosaeyo?"

I carefully walked downstairs making a run for it as she answers her phone.

That was close.

I had my right hand on my chest trying to breath.

"Where did you go?" I jumped in shock seeing Suho. D.O., Xiumin, and Chen were behind him.

"Huh?" A metal rod came rolling down the stairs landing between me and Suho's feet.

"Where did that come from?" Xiumin picked up the metal rod. Minyoung then came walking downstairs the sametime as the bell rang signaling for fourth period. The hallways started to become crowded. Chen then took the metal rod from Xiumin and threw it back in the stairway.

"Let's go." As Chen pushed all of us forward to the way to fourth period.

"Everyone take your seats." As we got in class on time.

"I'll take roll now." Me, Suho, D.O., Chen and Xiumin sat in the back middle with the rest of EXO. I turned to my left and saw Minyoung sitting at the far left corner in the classroom at the back.

"Here." She said as our teacher called her name.

While we were doing work, Minyoung's textbook was standing up. It looked like she was doing work because she had her pencil in her right hand but actually she was texting behind the textbook with her lefthand.

The bell rang, "Class is dismissed." our teacher said.

As everyone walked in the hallways and to outside, two outside students were waiting by the school gate. As Minyoung came out, it got their attention. Minyoung ranned up to them.

--------------

Minyoung's POV

"What are you guys doing here?" As I ran to Yunghee and Junji who were waiting near the school gate.

"Did something happen to Zelo?" Yunghee said.

"He's been quiet the whole day and pretending nothing is wrong with him."

"Minyoung, tell us." Junji grabbed my right arm. Yunghee looked around. She saw that she was recieving glares frm TTS and other students.

"How about we talk about it somewhere else. I don't wanna hurt the Queenkas of this school." Yunghee pulled my left arm while Junji was also pulled holding onto my right arm.

-----------

We went to Club Heaven and ordered some drinks while we talked.

"Do you know what is wrong with Zelo?" Junji looked at me.

"I've been not telling you guys everything but my dad had arranged an marriage for me with someone else when I moved back in."

"Arranged marriage?" Junji said as Yunghee stopped drinking.

"I was deciding to divorce that person anyways after marriage." I poured myself another shot.

"So how did Zelo found out?" Yunghee said.

"It seemed like he heard my dad and my future husband talk about it when he was in my house."

Yunghee was about to speak again.

"I did try but when he heard about it, he just left right away."

"Tried calling?" Junji asked.

"I called and texted him but no reply."

"Well don't worry, now we know we can tell Zelo and the others." Junji putted her left hand on my left shoulder.

"We'll call you later." Junji and Yunghee stood up.

"Aren't you gonna go home?" Yunghee was wondering why I didn't stand up.

"I'll stay for awhile." I smiled.

"Ok." They both said.

"See you later." I waved at them as they walked downstairs.

I grabbed a bottle of wine from a bucket full of ice on top the table and opened it with a corkscrew. The drink was flooding but I didn't care. I drank the bottle and ordered another one.

-----------

Luhan's POV

Where can Sehun be at this hour?

Sehun wasn't at home. I went to the places where he could have gone but nowhere to be seen. The basketball courts, restaurants, stores, and clubs.

It's so cold.....

I was shivering. I stop to rub my hands together and blow into it to create heat. As I was walking to go home, I bumped into a girl around the corner of a street. She kept on walking but couldn't keep her balance. She was dragging her backpack with her right hand and all of a sudden her right high heels broke causing her to fall on one side.

"Aish!" She took out both of her high heels and tried standing up again.

I walked up to her to help. "Are you okay?"

When she looked up to me,"Minyoung-shi? What are you doing?"

"Sehun-ah~" her breath smelt like alcohol.

"It's Luhan." 

"Yah!" she hitted my chest with her left hand. "Why did you have come into my life? Huh?" 

I took her backpack and putted it infront of me."You can't walk like this."

I turned around and bended  down. I took her arms putting it around my neck and grabbed underneath her thighs to give her a piggyback ride. I used my right hand on the floor to push me up. I looked around which route to take but I found out if I took the route to her house, I'll be suffering.

"Minyoung, you'll have to sleepover my house okay?" I turned my head 90 degrees to my right shoulder where Minyoung rested her head on. When I was walking, she couldn't stop blabbering about Sehun. She kept on cursing and blaming him for the whole 5 minutes.

"SEHUN-SHI!!!!!" She was falling off my back.

"CAN YOU SHUT UP ALREADY?!??!?!" I was getting irritated and I lifted her back up. She fell asleep in a few minutes and finally it was quiet. When I was few blocks away from home, she was mumbling in her sleep.

"Oppa...." she sounded gloomy.

"Huh?" I think she was trying to talk about Zelo.

"I haven't forgotten about you, -"

*beep beep*

A car was honking at me to move aside.

"Do you still love me?"

Those words hitted me. 

Eun-hee.....I'm sorry I didn't give you a proper goodbye. I wish I could see you again.