Lets Cool Down

My Intuition

Zelo's POV

She's been lieing to me alot. Why would she lie?

Oppa... I need to tell you something. When I come back, I'll tell you okay.

I drove all the way to our warehouse and parked inside the garage. I threw myself on a couch and used my jacket as a blanket. I let out a big sigh and closed my eyes.

"Yah! How come you're here?" Yongguk was shoving me in the shoulder. The sound of drilling stop and I heard footsteps approaching me. I opened my eyes to see B.A.P, Yunghee and Junji peeking over me.

"Did you get in a fight with Minyoung?" Junji said with a stern voice.

Yunghee crossed her arms over her chest, "Don't tell me you made her cry? She has her reasons and you just wouldn't let her explain to you atleast once."

"Go back!" Himchan pointed to the way to go outside.

"When I go to her house, that fiance of hers will be there? I don't think so." I rolled myself over on my lap and grabbed a pillow to let my head rest. I closed my eyes.

"Don't try to act stupid." Daehyun said and I think he pulled out the pillow causing me to hit my face on the couch. I then got up.

"Aish!" I threw my jacket on the floor and pulled my hair.

"Just go to her and talk." Jongup putted his hand on my right shoulder.

I was trying to control my anger and my breathing was slowly to become normal.

"I see now why you always act like this. You're afraid. You're afraid to lose her." Youngjae looked at me.

"Why would you think that?"

"Junji and Yunghee told us you overheard her dad talking about Minyoung getting married with her fiance. It doesn't mean it's official." Himchan grabbed a soju.

"You know she wouldn't stay with that guy forever, do you?" Yongguk raised his left brow with a curious look.

"Everytime I see her, she's either with Sehun or that Luhan guy?" I took a seat.

-----------------

Junji's POV

"Everytime I see her, she's either with Sehun or that Luhan guy?"  I heard that name before. I pulled Yunghee with me away from them.

"Owwwwwwwww. What is it?" She rubbed her arm.

"Don't you think that name is familiar?" I was trying to speak in a low voice.

"What name?" She said out loud and I covered with my right hand.

"Doesn't the name Luhan sound familiar?" I said after Yunghee removed my hand on .

"When you say it, I think I know what you are trying to say. Was it Minyoung that said his name before?"

"It was few days before she changed schools. Remember we went to Club Heaven and I had to call Zelo to pick her up?"

"Yeah. Now I remember. She was mumbling about something. Wait what did she actually say that night?" We both had are index fingers underneath our chins figuring out what happen on that day.

Flashback

"Minyoung you need to stop." Yunghee the puled the glass away from her but Minyoung grabbed a bottle of wine beside her and drank it down.

"You just won't listen can you?" Minyoung was grasping so hard on the bottle, it took me awhile to pull out every finger of hers off of it. When I just placed the bottle on the table, she drop dead on the couch.

"What's got into her today? It's not like her when she drinks." I scratched her head.

"I'll just call Zelo." Yunghee pulled out her phone and dialed his number. It was still ringing.

"Lu...don't....don't leave me."

"Huh?" I leaned closer to Minyoung to listen.

"I love you, Luhan." She whimpered.

"Who's Luhan?" I asked Yunghee but she shrugged her shoulders.

"Annyeonghaseyo, whos calling?" Ruffling my hair and trying to hear the caller's voice.

"Zelo, this is Yung-hee. I need you to pickup Minyoung."

End of Flashback

"So how does this Luhan guy fit in the picture?"

"I don't know. We should go out and find out." I looked and Yunghee and smirked.

She wiggled some keys in my face, "So I'm driving."

"Who's keys is that?"

"Yongguk's." She had a evil smile on. "Kaja?"

"Ok." We got into his car.

"Yongguk will have to borrow your baby for awhile! We'll be back!" Yunghee yelled out when turning on the car.

"WAE!?!?!?!?!" He came running infront of the car.

"It's only gonna be fast." As Yunghee back up the car.

"Don't scratch her!" 

*screech*

"Oops. Too late." I think Yunghee scratched the back bumper when she reverse too fast. 

"My......" Yongguk dropped down on his knees, speechless.

"See ya." I saluted. The tires shrieked when Yunghee turned the car and speed off.

We reached to Minyoung's house in a dash. The lights were still on in the house so we were expecting Minyoung to be up. We walked up to the front door and ringed the doorbell. A maid answered the door and we barged in trying to look for Minyoung's room.

"Ummmm....I'm sorry. You are you?"

"We're friends with Minyoung." We climbed up the stairs and we opened every room door to see it was Minyoung's bedroom.

"Not here." Yunghee closed one of the doors.

"I'm sorry but you would have to leave." The maid bowed but we just ignored and kept looking. 

"Minyoung?" I saw her sitting up on her bed looking out the window.

She turned her to the door, "Junji? Yunghee?" She stood up.

"Hey!~" We said with a wave.

"Ms. Minyoung-shi, I'm sorry-"

"They're my friends." She cutted off the maid.

The maid bowed and left.

"Nice room you got here." Yunghee jumped on her bed as I closed the door behind me. Minyoung just looked at us weird.

"What?" I said.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"It's about Zelo." Yunghee looked at Minyoung.

"You heard?"

"Yeah....." I sat on the floor next to the bed.

"We need to ask you something." She sat down.

"Who's Luhan?" Yunghee asked with a serious tone.

Minyoung sat there with a long face.

"Someone I once knew." She held her head down.

She then let out a tear from her left eye.

"It's best not to say." She shook her head and wiped her tear.

"It's ok." I put my right hand on her left shoulder.

"I just wished I haven't gone to that school. I knew I would have a bad feeling about moving. If I hadn't moved, everything would have been fine."

Yunghee got off her bed and walked inside Minyoung's closet.

"Wow!" Yunghee was amazed. "It's so big." She looked through her clothes.

"What's this?" I try to peek what she saw but I couldn't see. I heard her unlock something and I got up and looked to see. She was holding bunch of papers in her hand.

"What are guys looking at?" She came inside also and she immediately slid down on her knees and grabbed the papers away from Yunghee.

"I wasn't done looking." Yunghee pouted.

"You don't have to see that." She rushly threw the papers inside the chest and closed it shut. She was so clumsy, she missed one paper on the floor.

"I wonder what is this?" I bend down to grab it and look.

"Oh, it's a picture?" Yunghee popped her head beside me.

"OMO!!!!!" We both pointed at it.

The guy who raced with Zelo?

"Yah! Give me that!" Minyoung tried to grab it from us but we ranaway from her, going on top her bed.

"Junji give me that this instant!" She was running from the closet.

"Tell us who's this?" We held out the picture.

"Just give it to me!" 

"Until you tell us who's this?" She stopped running around the bed.

"It's Luhan." She swinged her hand to grab the picture from us.

"Then who's the girl in the picture?" Yunghee asked.

"You need to leave." She pushed us off the bed and outside her room.

"Minyoung don't be like this." We took our time going downstairs.

"Oh no gravity!" Yunghee was falling on her back, crushing Minyoung down.

"Yunghee!" She sounded angry. She pushed Yunghee forward and she was back on her feet. In a few seconds, she threw us out of her house.

"Minyoung!" She closed the door before we could get in.

"She is hiding something from us." Yunghee said and walked towards the car.

"I hope Zelo is ok...." I mumbled and got inside the car with Yunghee. We decided to go back to the warehouse but when we got there Zelo wasn't there.

"Where's Zelo?" We got of the car. The rest of B.A.P members looked solemny on the couch.

"He left. We tried to stop him but it seems he caried away." Jongup looked up to us and we saw a cut on his leftside of his forehead.

"So where did you guys go?" Yongguk got up to get a drink.

"To see Minyoung. It seems she is not telling us about everything about her." Yunghee lazily jumped on a chair.

"What is it?" Youngjae was curious.

"Will have to wait and see." I said. I just know it will get ugly.

--------------

Zelo's POV

"Sir I think you had enough?" The waitress said and I just continued to drink the whole beer bottle. I was sitting at the bar. Making myself sober. Minyoung......

I heard a couple of guys laughing behind me and came next to me.

"Oh it's Zelo." I groaned because it was BTOB.

"Here all by yourself?" Eunkwang looked at me with devil eyes. I smirked before finishing the bottle I got earlier.

"You seem to have alot of money to pay all those beers?" Hyunsik said. I sat up to see 8 bottles lying around me.

I sighed, "So?"

"How about you pay us $20,000?" They were coming closer to me. The atmosphere became cold.

"Wae?" I gave them a weird look.

"I thought that race with Sungjae and that blonde friend of yours-"  Peniel spoke.

"L.joe?" I raised my left brow at him.

"Yeah. Whatever." Minhyuk was getting cocky.

"Your friend is the reason why we got broke and took double shifts!" He replied.

"So, why won't you ask him?" I poured myself a glass and I hold the glass up twirling in it my hands.

"Don't try to play with us!" Jung II Hoon threw my glass at the mirror infront of me. The glass  broke into pieces and so was the mirror, that looked like a spiderweb. I got out my seat and cracked my head side to side. I also cracked my knuckles.

"Ok you asked for it." Jung II Hoon took out his jacket and threw it to the floor. The rest of BTOB members swarmed around me, in position to fight. I looked at every one of them. I then did a spinning back kick to Jung II Hoon's stomach and he flew backwards. The fight has now officially started. Sungjae put his arm on my shoulder, which makes him dumn that I did a shoulder throw on him. The rest of the members I've used jabs, punching them right in the face knocking some of them down. I grabbed a handful of money and paid the waitress my bill.

"Thank you." She bowed while taking the money from my hands. The rest of my money, I flew it in the air and it landed on BTOB. 

I bended down to Eunkwang. "This is all I have. My blondie friend, L.joe, will pay you the rest.....or not." I left the bar and started my bike.

*tsk* I messed up my hair. "I've wasted $150 on those dudes." I shook my head and put on my helmet. I decided not to go to the warehouse or home. My mom or friends finding out that I'm drunk, of course they will be worried or mad at me. I went to one place that reminded me of Minyoung, the park. It was quiet. I walked towards the swings like a zombie and sat down. It was so cold, I puffed air and it looked like smoke. It rised up and disappeared. Looking up, it was a new moon tonight with no stars in the skies. 

Why aren't there any stars? 

I lightly touch my left cheek. I could still feel the pain. I couldn't believe Minyoung would slap me. But I know it wasn't like her when she did that. I shouldn't been furious at her. She tried to stop me from fighting with her fiance.

I see now why you always act like this. You're afraid. You're afraid to lose her.

Maybe Youngjae is right. But I'm her boyfriend. I should be protecting her. What did Miyoung wanted to talk about with me?

-------------

Sehun's POV

"I can't believe winter break is already done. We still have a few more months of school till graduation." Chanyeol sighed leaning his back on the lockers. Everyone looked so tired with their dark eyebags underneath their eyes and constantly yawning. Looking at Luhan's expression, he seems to be not listening at our conversation. He held his head down, thinking about something real hard.

"Luhan!" Seohyun linked her arms with Luhan but he didn't take notice.

Baekhyun nudge him in the shoulder, "Huh?" Only noticing Seohyun is here. 

"What's wrong?" She looked at him with a worried look.

"Oh nothing." He straightened up his back. Down the hall, I see Minyoung walking towards our way. She walked cooly with her hands in the front pockets of her jacket, wearing high heels.

"Minyoung-ah!" She heard Xiumin's voice in the hall and stopped. She looked at us if she didn't knew who we are. She slowly pace herself reaching to us. She glance everyone of us and stopped when her eyes laid on me.

"Is he-"

"Don't worry."

"I've-"

"I've caused it, so don't blame yourself. I lied to him."

When I was about to speak to her, the bell ringed. The whole hallway became chaos and we were all getting pushed. As the hallway got empty, Minyoung was gone. I just walked straight to my first period. Thinking about it, I might not have Minyoung in one of my classes. Even if I get to see her during non-instrutional school hours, I'll still miss her. How will today go?

------------

Minyoung's POV

2nd semster of the school year, new classes. Weight lifting, drawing and painting, chinese, and photography. Lucky I'll end my senior year with electives. Walking to my first period, you don't see a girl attending a weight lifting class everyday. I wasn't the only girl who took this elective, but two others also. It seems the only reason why they were attending this class, is because they were drooling all over Kris and Tao. Unexpectedly, Kai and Luhan were in my class too. Beginning of class, we didn't do introductions. Our teacher just told us, just do as he says, and automatically we will get an A in his class. The first day, he gave us our locker numbers and told us what we will be doing eveday till graduation day. Practically, everyday will run 1 mile around the track and do weight lifting in the rooms. Certain days, he will allow us free time, meaning we can choose to play any sports we want. Period 1 ended and we all had to go to our 2nd period. For drawing and painting, we had recieved our first project. After that, it was lunch. I didn't feel like eating, so I went to the amphitheater. Afterschool, I decided to go straight to TSENT. Their school hours are different with SM. We get off early today while they are still in school learning. I need to tell Zelo right away. I hope he understand my life is complicated.

-------------

Zelo's POV

"Hey!" Youngjae pulled my backpack backwards.

"What?" I was surprised.

"Why are you walking fast?" The rest of B.A.P members came towards us.

"Oh nothing." I made a fake smile.

"Look over there." Yongguk pointed at something. We all looked and I see Minyoung waiting near my bike. She lean off my bike when she saw us looking. I went to my bike.

"We need to talk." Minyoung had her arms crossed over her chest.

"There's nothing I have to say." I put on my helmet and jump on my bike.

"I don't want you to get the wrong idea." I put in my car keys and try turning it but Minyoung pulled it out and held it in her hands.

"You got my attention." I sat up straight.

"Are you gonna let me explain this time?" She looked at me with a depress face. I let her jump on and we both headed to a cafe.

"Thank you very much." The waitress bowed and took our menus after we ordered.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I gave her alittle attitude.

"You have mistaken about Sehun. Sehun-"

"Is what?" I looked away from her.

"He and I are just getting married for the sake of our family's buisness. After a few months of our marriage, I'll divorce him."

I let out a big sigh.

"He's really nice and you shouldn't think of him differently."

"What about his friend?" I gave her a serious look. 

"Who?" She looked lost.

"Luhan." At that moment, the waitress gave our drinks.

"What about him?" The waitress left because she notice the look in my eyes.

"Why do I see him with you everytime?"

"Everywhere I go, he seems to be there. There's nothing between me and him."

I took a sip of my hot latte.

"Really?" I held my cup tightly.

She nodded innocently.

"My life has been difficult ever since moving out." She said and started tearing. I stood up walking around the table and kneeled before her. I took her right hand and held it.

"I'm sorry I've acted stupidly. I knew your condition but I just thought of it wrongly." I look up to her. She still teared. Her hair covered her face. I removed it slowly, touching her face softly afterwards.

"I'm sorry too Zelo." She muttered and threw herself on me. Holding on to me. I helped her stand up because people were looking.

"Don't cry." I wiped the tears with a napkin. She stopped.

"Let's go." I left money on the table for the drinks and also tipping the waitress. I walked together with Minyoung as we went outside. I put a helmet over her head. I my bike and went on the road. I've reached her house and helped her get off the bie. I removed the helmet off her head and placed it in my backpack.

She was staring at the floor for awhile. I cupped her face with my hands and kissed her on the lips. I swiped my right thunb on her lip before getting on my bike.

"Zelo!" She had a concerned voice and holding tightly on my arm.

"Be careful." She said.

I chuckled, "Don't worry." I slowly removed her fingers one by one. I then left her.

---------------

Minyoung's POV

Few days has pass and me and Zelo are not fighting anymore. We've been recently seeing each other and got to go on dates. He forgives Sehun, but whenever he sees Luhan, they seem to have giving each other glares. 2nd semster has been alright, but I've been recieving glances from Luhan. Or he tries to be "really" nice. Something just doesn't feel right. Right now, I'm getting ready for school and it's friday. As usual, I walk to school. Walking has helped me release my stress and think about somethings. In my mind, I was thinking of Zelo. I'm happy were having a good relationship. But I fear what would happen to him when one secret of mines will slip out. I just hope nothing bad happens.  When I reach to the front gates of school, I hear footsteps running behind me. As I turn my head 90 degrees to the right, it was that person.

"I was calling your name." He was trying to catch his breath. He gave me soothingly smile.

"Why are you looking at me like I'm kind of a stranger?" He chuckled and walked ahead of me. He stopped after a few steps noticing I didn't move.

"You're gonna be late for first period." Luhan took my right hand but I refused. The school bell rang.

"Come on." He took my right hand again and pulled me with him. We reached first period on time. Today, we're just running and weight lifting. Running one mile wasn't a biggie, but since its hot, the whole class was sweating. Dripping from head to toe. After running one mile, we all dropped down to our knees, begging coach that we rest for awhile. He agreed we shall take a 20 minute break and we were all lying on our backs on the soccer field. My heart was beating fast and I was trying to mantain my breathing.

"Here." Luhan was standing infront of me, holding out a water bottle for me. I sat up and took it. He sat next to my left, drinking water. He seemed calmed after all that running. I took big gulps, but I couldn't take it. I poured out all of my water on my head to my chest. I grabbed my towel next to me, and used it to dry me off.

"You really wanted to take shower real badly?" He laughed at me. My heart felt weird. I quickly stood up and walked my way to the weight lifting room. The whole class then followed me from behind and started excersising again. Before a few minutes till the second bell rings, I took a quick shower. I felt refreshing and clean. Periods 2 and 3 seemed so slow, I fell asleep in both classes. Luckily, my teachers didn't care. After that was lunch. My stomach wasn't hungry yet so I strolled around the campus. When my stomach was grumbling, I went straight to the cafeteria and ate a quick snack. As I came outside, I saw Luhan standing near the tree next to the art building. His eyes laid on me. His stare was different. It wasn't friendly. He stomped his way towards me.

"Lu-" In that second, my body tingled. My eyelids shut on it's own. I didn't expect this to happen. My heart was in a adrenaline. He grasped onto my waist and behind my neck. Then I took note....he had kissed me. My heart and soul cried for years because of you. I thought I could runaway from the past, but it seems to find its way back. Fate has really brought us here.

I hate you Luhan. You've caused pain to me, but now, you've done more than that. My heart seems to not know who it loves now.


Sorry for updating late. I hope you're all quite liking this story so far. Upvoting, and having new subscribers and comments makes us happy. Have you seen EXO's music video "wolf"? Tell us your opinions:)