Tell me the truth

My Intuition

Sehun's POV

"Why did you love him anyways?" I was desperate to know.

"I should ask you the same? What made you like about me?"

I grinned. She is smart of course. That was one of the reasons why I liked her.

"You were different to all the girls in school. Most girls would spazz over me or try so hard to get my attention. Before I met you, I really wasn't looking for a relationship. When you were assigned to sit next to me for homeroom, I thought you would be those girls who would be so irritating. The minute you sat down and smiled at me, I automatically smiled. Your smile had a warm feeling to it. Of course you were shy, smart, nice and also clumsy. When you're clumsy at some point, you would make laugh." I smiled at her and we both laughed.

"I think it's your turn to answer?" 

She smiled.

"Well, I didn't know what was love until I met him. He wouldn't stop following me. I thought he was trying to be friendly to me because I didn't talk that much. Though I started to take notice he liked me and my heart opened up to him. Each day, my heart would race when I see him. And...well you should know since I told you before."

"Well..when you told me about him at Han River during freshman year, I was too busy looking at your beautiful face. And thinking how Luhan was lucky to have you when I had the chance." I gave her my full atention on her. We both stared at each other until my mother barged in. We both got up wondering why she came in.

"Oh, you're here Minyoung-ah?"

"Ah ne." She bowed.

"Sehun, why won't you drop her off home? Her dad might be wondering where she is right now." My mom opened the door wide open. Me and Minyoung went outside and she said her goodbyes to my dad and my grandparents before we went out of the house. We both got into my car and we drove off. It was silent in the car, so I turned up the volume on the music. When we reached to her house, I was waiting for her to say something.

She bit her bottom lip. "See you tomorrow." And she got out of the car without looking at me.

I then rested my head on the car seat.

What about our child?

Our child? It's gone already. Maybe your girlfriend can explain it to you.

------------------------------

Flasback:

"What a ."

"No wonder Luhan broke up with her."

Lies were roaming around as Eun-hee walked down the hallways. She held tightly on her books over her chest and she let out a tear. She knew everyone was talking about her.

"Go home you !" A girl that was the same age as her threw a toilet paper at her face. Eun-hee stopped and took a glance at her. All of a sudden, student around her threw pieces of trash and anything they had on themselves, aimed straight at her. Eun-hee dashed away from the crowd and outside the school's building. On the otherside of the lockers, Seohyun was leaning on the lockers and smirked. Few male students came behind her and she looked at them.

"I think you're forgeting something?" One of the boys said and he kissed her on the lips. Seohyun then quickly tuck in a stash of money  inside his jacket before he left. I didn't believe what I saw. I then ran after Eun-hee and I found her in the amphitheater. She had her head on her arms. She whimpered. She noticed someone was there with her, so she suddenly stop and turn to look.

I sat next to her. "What's wrong?"

She then let out a tear and starts crying again. "It's ok." I held her tightly in my arms.

"I don't know what's happening to me. Luhan broke up with me and now this.....I can't handle this." She grabbed onto my school uniform.

"Why did he broke up with you?"

"I don't know. I really wanted to tell him the truth."

"What was it?"

"When I was walking home the other day, some boys were following me. I fell down running away from them causing me to...lose....my baby. Then they...." She sniffed.

"It's okay." I rubbed her back up and down. "I know what pain you are going through."

------------------

Present:

I looked back at her house.

Luhan...you were too stupid to let her go. She was even carrying your baby, but she lost it. It wasn't even her fault.

I my car and went straight home. I dropped my keys on my desk when I got in my bedroom and threw myself on the bed. I breathed in and I smelt the smell of rain.

*deep sigh*

Why is love so complicated? Why can't the heart know when someone can't be yours already?....Minyoung-ah.....Please don't change your mind the moment we're in front of the altar....Please......

I grabbed my pillow and slowly went to sleep.

---------------------

MInyoung's POV

I just got out of the shower and I hear the fall of raindrops on top of my roof. 

It's raining.

I quickly got dressed and sat next to my window. 

Zelo, how are you doing? I hope you understand me. I can't just..... *sigh*

For 1 hour I just stared at the rain.

Can the rain just wash away my problems and make everything right again?

Zelo.....Sehun.....Luhan.....

I don't know what to do anymore. I don't want to hurt the people I love and care about.

Tears started to fall down my cheeks.

--------------------------

Seohyun's POV

I woke up at the sound of the rain. I've been in my room this whole saturday. I didn't feel like going out even though Tiffany and Taeyeon begged me to. It's raining pretty hard. I walked towards my window and remembered about a time when me and Luhan was walking in the rain.

That had to ruin everything. I'll make sure she pays.

Luhan, I miss you!

------------------------------

Luhan's POV

I went to the grocery store to buy my mom vegtables for the food she's cooking. It suddenly rained so I bought an umbrella too. I walked out of the store and into the streets.

I wonder how Seohyun is doing. What am I saying? She's the cause of everything that has happened.

I need to find a way to get back my Eun-hee.

--------------------------------------

Zelo's POV

I was on my bike on my way to my house but somehow I ended up going up Minyoung's street.

What the hell.....

I slowly drove up the street trying to not make her see me and make her think that I'm going to talk to her. Not this time. She has to come to me first!

Slowly Zelo..Slowly...

Then all of a sudden it rained.

Its just my day today! Urgh!!

After that, I run out of gas.

What the ! Thank you universe!!

I got out of my bike and started to walk with it towards Minyoung's house. Going up her street is the shortest way to go back to my house. After a couple of minutes, I'm soaked.

I look up and saw Minyoung's house uphead.

I really do miss you Minyoung. But lying to me was just too much. I thought that we'll be true to each other? This time, I'm standing my ground. You're the one who needs to come back to me. Please Minyoung-ah, come back! I want you back!

I started crying and I became thankful for the rain since people can't tell that I'm crying. I slowly went up to Minyoung's house.

--------------------------------

Minyoung's POV

I was about to get up and go to my bed but I see in the corner of my eye something walking pass by our house. I leaned closer to my window and saw Zelo with his bike.

Oppa!!

I wanted to go out to the rain but I think that he doesn't want to see me right now. I see him turn his head towards my window and I hid from him. I can't see him right now. Even though I'm dying to talk to him. I need him to calm down first and for everything to kind of settle down.

Oppa I miss you!

I lightly touch our couple necklace. I then quietly went to bed and fell asleep.

------------------------------

Zelo's POV

I got home after walking for 43 minutes. My mom was surprised when she saw me. She told me to shower and get my self dry so I won't get sick. I followed her orders. I'm still thinking about Minyoung. I saw her shadow that's why I looked up to her room. She even hid from me. *sigh* 

She doesn't want to see me does she?

---------------------

Minyoung's POV

"She really does have her mother's genes." I heard Sehun's mom voice as I go downstairs to the livingroom. I saw Sehun's parents looking at some photo albums with my dad as Sehun sits still, waiting.

"Oh there she is." My dad pointed out to me as I came towards them.

"Annyeongsaehyo." I bowed to them and they replied back with a smile. Sehun grinned at me as I looked at him.

"Since she is ready, we will be going now." Sehun's parents stood up from the couch and bowed to my dad. I followed Sehun's parents from behind as Sehun walks beside my left side. Sehun's parents came in with another car, so I will be riding in the same car as Sehun. Our marriage is still incomplete, that's why Sehun's parents decided we should go shopping for one more day. Me and Sehun didn't talk in the car until we met up with his parents at the mall. We were at this antique shop to find some center pieces for the tables.

"This looks really nice!" Sehun's mom was showing me a a glass center pieces to hold flowers in it.

"It looks pretty." I replied.

"You look tired." She looked at my face carefully.

"Kind of." I chuckled.

"How about me and your father-in-law do this, while you and Sehun walk around for a bit?"

"Okay." I nodded and me and Sehun exited the store.

"Are you hungry?" Sehun asked.

"Mmmmm." I rubbed my stomach.

"Let's eat at a diner and then we walk around."

I nodded in agreement. 

For breakfast, we both ordered pancakes with a side of sausages and eggs. After that, we strolled around the mall. Sehun said I can look for anything I want, but I know he will buy it for me. I just pretended I was enjoying shopping by looking through some clothes. Sehun just watched me from afar as I look. I wanted to look at another rack of clothes, so I took a step back.

"Oh.....I'm sorry." I bowed to person that I bumped into. I straightened back and look at the person but he ignored me. He walked towards a female that was done shopping at the store near the entrance doors. He turned his body sidewards and I saw a clear image of his face. 

"I forgot my jacket." He smiled at her.

"Luckily you found it." She smiled back.

"Kaja!" She said and he followed her. I quickly followed them until I felt a hand grab onto my arms.

"Where are you going?"

"Oh. I want to go to another store instead."

"Oh ok." I went out of the store and I was waiting impatiently for Sehun to walk out. When he came out, I grabbed onto his arm and picked up my pace, trying to find the couple.

"What's the rush?" Sehun was curious with my actions. I kept turning my heads in every direction to find them.

Found them!

They went into another store. It was the store me and Zelo got our couple t-shirts.

"You wanted to come here?" Sehun lifted his eyebrows in confusement.

"What's wrong coming here?" I said with a tone.

"Nevermind. I'm gonna nextdoor. I'll comeback." He said leaving me. I stepped closer to thhe couple and it really seems they have a close relationship.

"Let's try this one!" She held out two pairs of a couple t-shirt to the boy.

"Pleeassssseeee~" She begged him. His face turned red and turned his face towards me.

His face automatically change. He stood there frozen while the girl lightly touching him on the shoulder, wondering why isn't he paying attention to her.

"What's wrong?" She was worried. He then faked a laugh at her.

"Nothing. Let's try these on." He putted his left arm around her neck and lead her towards the changing rooms.

They took awhile to try on the t-shirts. They came out and walked to the cashier. He paid the clothes for her and she happily hugged him for buying it. I don't know what's going on. Has he really moved on?

He purposely hit me in the shoulder while exiting the store. They both didn't bother to apologize. My heart dropped. He pretended I didn't exist to him. What did I do?

"Still looking?" Sehun brang me back into reality.

"Ani." I said softly.

He helped me out of the store and walked back to the antique shop that his parents are still at.

"You guys shouldn't have comeback." His mom pretended to make a sad face.

"Well, our legs were getting tired." Sehun said and sat on a chair. He looked at me thinking I should sit down too.

"I'm gonna use the restroom. Be right back." I bowed to them. I was on my way to the bathroom until I bumped into someone again. He still never say anything to me. I gripped hard onto his arms.

"Who's that girl?" He had his back face at me.

He let out a sigh, "Why do you care?" 

"I've told you, I won't be with him forever." He removed my hand from his arm and looked at me.

"You haven't been telling me the truth Minyoung! Is Minyoung also not your real name too?!?! I've gave you so many chances and all I get is more lies. I still want to be with you." He curled his hands into a fist. 

"Zeloya!~" I heard a girl scream out his name. The same girl he was shopping with came running behind him. He then uncurled his fingers and he pretended that nothing happened.

"Oh! Annyeongsaehyo!" She happily said and linked her left arm wth his right.

I shyly bowed down to her.

"My name is Hyosung. What's yours?" She smiled at me.

"My name is....." I paused. "Eun-hee."

"I've seen you before. You're marrying this Sehun guy." She pointed at me.

"Ne." I looked at Zelo. He had his head turned sidewards.

"You must be shopping for your wedding?"

"Ne. And you?"

"I called Zelo because I needed a ride to the mall to buy clothes. Though when he answered, he quickly said "no". Aigoo~" She lightly punched him in the head.

"Is this how you treat your noona that way?"

"Noona?"

"I met him at a club back then. He sure was a player." She laughed.

"So....you know Zelo by any chance?" She was trying to point out.

"I met her at a park." Zelo interrupted.

"Oh." She said.

"Well, it's getting dark. We should go." She starts pulling Zelo. "Nice meeting you!" As they walked away.

"You too." Me and Zelo were still giving each other looks.

I'm sorry I haven't told you everything about me Zelo. I wished my life was back to normal with you. Meeting you, I have slowly forgot what was the reason why I left home. I want us back together......Zelo...