Incident

My Intuition

Seohyun's POV

I came to school early today because I wanted to see Luhan so badly.

Did he escape safely yesterday? 

I'm so worried since he didn't picked up my calls last night. I look at EXO's hang out spot and there was Luhan, sitting alone. I walked towards the bench where he was sitting. 

I smiled, "Annyeong Oppa!" 

He didn't respond. I waved my hands in front of his face which caused him to look at me.

"Oh... Annyeong." He smiled but his face was not his usually happy face.

"Oppa! Gwenchana?!" I looked at him all worried. I sat down on his right side.

He leaned back and said, "Yah I'm alright. I'm just tired from last night." He looked at me.

I gave him a glare. "YAH!" I punched him in his right arm. "What the hell were you thinking that you decided to pull out a gun?!?!"

He was rubbing his arm, "Aishh..... I don't know."

"What you mean you don't know!! You got me all scared yesterday. The gun was right next to the guy's head."

"Well... I didn't kill him." He looked up at the sky.

I grabbed his arm, "YAH!" 

He turned his head to me.

"Waeyo?!" He caressed my right cheek. I slapped his hand away.

"Where were you last night?" I stared and him. He sat up straight and cleared his throat.

"I was trying to get away from a cop. Since one stupid cop decided to follow me." He made eye contact with me.

"But why didn't you answer my calls?" I pouted.

"What are you talking about? My phone is on silent ever since the race started." He grabs his phone from his pocket and looked at his missed calls. His eyes widen.

"45 missed calls from you, Seohyun?" He laughed.

"YAH! I was worried that you got caught or something." I feel so ashamed.

"Don't worry." He smiled. "I'll be alright." He leaned closer to me and we kissed.

------------------------

Minyoung's POV

"Pick up a glove and baseball and start praticing." Coach said and he blew the whistle. Sehun grabbed a glove and ball and passed me a bat to use. He had a serious face on and threw the ball lightly. I hitted it softly causing it to land only few feet away from him.

He picked it up and came back in position, "What's with the long face?" I blew a bubble.

"What do you mean?" as he threw the ball and I hitted it lightly and it landed by his feet.

"You're not talking."

"I am talking. So...." He picked up the ball.

"So, what?" I let the bat loose on my right side.

"Who was that guy you were with yesterday?" He looked at me in the eye.

"Who?"

"Blonde guy with blue hair." He threw the baseball again.

"Why do you want to know about him?" I hitted it.

"Are you guys in a relationship?"

I was gonna say "we're not" but I froze, "Ne! Wae!?!?!" I lied.

"Just asking." He grabbed the ball from the ground.

"Its not like we will actually get married."

He tossed the baseball in the air, "Yeah." he awkwardly laughed.

--------------

Sehun's POV

"Hey!" Kai wrapped his right arm around my neck as Lay came to my right side taking my apple in line.

"So where is your girlfriend?" Lay was taking a bite.

"Don't know." I walked out of line and went to our table. Everyone was there.

"Sehun-ah!" Tiffany said.

"Wassup bro." I did a handshake with Kris with my righthand while I had my tray on my left. I then sat down.

"Are you free this weekend?" Tiffany was sitting infront of me with big eyes.

"Wae?" I looked at her.

"Pabo. Its my birthday on Saturday." She was about to lightly hit me in the head but I pushed her hand away.

"Hahahaha. Forgot he has a wife?" Baekhyun was sitting on the table with his feet on the chair.

"For your information, we're not married." I picked up my chopsticks and started eating.

"Hey, its Minyoung." Chanyeol pointed at the entrance. We look to turn to see where she is.

She came walking inside the cafeteria. Baekhyun and Chanyeol standed up and ran towards her. She gave them a weird look because they started pulling her towards to our table.

"Sit down." Chanyeol pulled out a chair on my right side as Baekhyun gestured her to sit down.

"Hi Minyoung-ah." Suho smiled and Minyoung nodded. There was a awkward silence until Tiffany spoke.

"So are you coming Sehun?" She asked me.

"What time is it?" I asked Tiffany.

"Its-" Tiffany was about to speak but Chen cutted her off.

"Hey! Minyoung you should come." Chen suggested.

"Yeah." D.O. said.

"It'll be fun." Suho pointed out.

"I don't think its my scene." She turned her head to Tao and I forgot about last night. How it became so serious especially Luhan.

"Its ok. Tao is okay, right?" Chanyeol looked at everyone with a big smile then at Tao. Tao had a ice pack on his left cheek.

"Sure." He sounded sarcastic.

"See. Last night wasn't a big deal." Chanyeol said.

"He is not the only person that you should be asking." Minyoung was pointing out about Luhan because he pulled out a gun on her boyfriend.

"Ummmm..." Chanyeol said and turned to his right. Tiffany was on his right, then Seohyun, Luhan, Kai, and Tao.

"If its about me, then I promise I won't make a scene. Besides, they're not invited anyways." Luhan rolled his eyes.

Minyoung suddenly stands up, "YAH! Don't talk like that about them!!!"

"Why are you so protective of them anyways Minyoung-shi?" Tao asked.

Minyoung looked away and I standed up, "Cause he's her boyfriend."

"Uh-uh!!!! THAT'S NOT TRUE!!!" Chanyeol slammed his right hand on the table.

"Yeah it is. She told me herself." I look at Minyoung.

"Is that true Minyoung-shi?" Xiumin asked her.

I can tell that she didn't want to answer Xiumin's question, so I spoked for her instead. 

"It's true. They didn't want it to become public since he's popular at TSENT High and Minyoung's dad doesn't like him. Even though they are bf/gf, I will do my best to win her over." I just stared at Minyoung the whole time. 

I know you can't lie that's why I'm doing this for you. I hope you notice that my feelings for you is sincere.

Luhan smirked, "I don't think you have a chance."

"What do you mean hyung?" I looked at him with a puzzled look.

He standed up, "What if I decided to get her for myself?" He look over at Minyoung. She slowly lifted her head up, shocked.

"Dude!! What the hell are you saying?!?!?!" Kai yelled.

"Your girl is right there next to you." Baekhyun pointed out.

I just can't believed he said that. "I was just joking. GOSH people! You guys can't take a joke." Luhan sitted back down and started eating.

I look at Seohyun and she look at me. I was about to speak but then Luhan turned to her.

"Babe, you know I'm just joking right?" He smiled.

Seohyun pouted. "I'm sorry. I won't do that again. I just wanted to irratate my dongsaeng." He hugged her. The atmosphere became weird so I decided to go to the library with Minyoung-shi.

I picked up my bag and Minyoung's bag together with one hand, "Sorry me and Minyoung have to do some work in the library." 

I pulled Minyoung's left wrist as I walked away from the table.

"Yah! I don't want to go anywhere with you." She said to me with an angry tone.

"Too late." I smirked.

As we got to the library, she pulled her her hand out of my grasp and I turned to look at her. We were in an aisle and there were not that much people in the library.

"Why did you say that?" She crossed her arms.

"What?" I stared at her blankly pretending not to know.

"You really want to try to win me over? Well, it won't work. I'm already taken." She emphasize the word taken.

"You're lying." I crossed my arms and lean my back on the shelves.

"Prove it." She put both of her hands on her hip.

"I don't have to." I stand up straight.

"What makes you think I will like you?" She gave me a disgusted look.

I leaned closer to her and her eyes widen, "Remember our first kiss?"

She pushed my chest and I just laughed, "That wasn't our first kiss. Plus I've kissed a lot of guys and it wasn't that special when you kissed me." She grabbed her backpack from my hand and walked away.

"Sure." I kept laughing.

Kissed a lot of guys huh?.... Pabo...Such a liar.

------------------------

Author's POV

The rest of the week went by smoothly. Minyoung tried to avoid Sehun but he always finds away to get in contact with her. Despite the weird atmosphere on tuesday during lunch, Luhan and Seohyun sort it out and now they are sweeter than ever.

------------------------

Saturday

Minyoung's POV

"Miss Minyoung-shi." My butler was trying to wake me up. I was lying on my stomach with my head underneath my pillow.

"Leave me alone." I threw my pillow at his face.

"Jebal, you need to get ready." He pulled my blanket.

"Ready for what?" I pulled my blanket over my head.

"Sehun-shi told me you need to get ready for Tiffany's birthday party today." He said.

Sehun-shi?!?!?!?!

"I was not invited.......WAIT!" I suddenly sat up which surprised my butler, "Sehun is here?"

He nodded and pointed at my window. I looked out and saw him walking around in the garden.

"I'll be back." I went downstairs wearing a loose t-shirt and shorts.

"But Ms. Minyoung-shi, get dress first!" Before he could say that, I already walked out of the door.

Why is he here? I don't want to go to that stupid party.

"YAH!!!!" I stormed towards him. 

His eyes widened. "What? You didn't see a girl in her pajamas before?"

"A-a-ani." He gulped.

"I'm not seducing you!!! Geeshh... Calm down." I stared at him.

"What?" He look back at me. "Aren't you getting ready for the party?"

"I told you I don't want to go. Besides its only 11 am." I pointed out.

Sehun started laughing. "What?!" 

"Minyoung-ah, it's 3 pm." Sehun tried to hold his laughter but failed.

"Really?" Sehun opened his phone and gave it to me.

"Aissshh... I was planning on going to----" I stopped. I look over at Sehun.

He gave out a big sigh. "Let me guess. You were planning to go to Zelo? Right?" He raised his left eyebrow.

"NE! AISSHH!!!" My dad suddenly came towards us.

"Sehun-shi, what are you doing here?" My dad smiled.

"I was just picking up Minyoung-shi to go to my friend's birthday party. But she doesn't want to go." Sehun said.

My dad looked at me, "You should go Minyoung."

"But Appa!!!" I whined.

"You slept the whole day. Now do something fun for a change rather than staying home." He turned to Sehun. "I'll get her ready within 30 mintues. What time does the party start?"

"At 5 pm Mr.Lee and it ends around 11 pm." Sehun told my dad.

"Oh okay, as long as she's with you." He turned around and asked one of the maids to come over. He gave her instructions on how to dress me and all. 

"Ms.Minyoung-shi, please come with me." The maid nicely gestured her hand towards the door. I groaned and went upstairs with the her.

After 30 minutes I came downstairs. I see Sehun all ready to go to the party. He changed clothes also.

He turned his head 90 degrees on the left and saw me. My dad was happy to see me all dressed up. I put on a big smile just for show but in the inside I hate it.

 

"Oh wow! Look at our Minyong-ah Sehun-shi! She's so beautiful." My dad complimented me.

"Yes she is." Sehun can't keep his eyes off me.

"What time do you want me to bring Minyoung home sir?" Sehun politely ask my dad.

"As long as you're with her, it's okay." My dad putted his left hand on Sehun's right shoulder. "You won't let anything bad happen to Minyoung, right?"

"I promise Ajhussi." Sehun smiled.

"No. Call me Abuji from now onwards." I went inbetween the two of them.

"Sooo... are we going or not? If not then I'll just go upstairs and change back into my PJ's." I was about to go upstairs but my dad went infront of me.

"Have fun Minyoung-ah." He whispered to me then pushed me and Sehun towards the front door.

We both bowed and said bye to my dad.

When we reached Sehun's car, he opened the passenger's car door for me. I went in and sat down. He went inside after closing the car door.

I look at him, "Um, what kind of party is this?"

He look up at me, "What do you mean?"

"Like is it outdoors or inside?" I said as I put my seatbelt on.

"Oh. It's outside by the pool." I froze.

By the pool?!?!?! 

I cleared my throat, "I didn't bring any swim suit." 

"It's okay, you don't need to swim." He his car and we headed to Tiffany's house. 

-------------------------------------

Luhan's POV

We arrived one hour early so the 11 of us ended up helping with the preperations of the party.

"Yah, where's Sehun?" D.O asked.

"I don't know." Lay answered.

"Maybe still sleeping?" Chanyeol said.

"He's picking up his wifey." Kris said. 

"REALLY?!?!?!" Chanyeol and Kai said together. Which caused them to look at each other.

"I thought she didn't want to go." I said while fixing a chair.

"Isn't it obvious that Sehun is making her go." Baekhyun pointed out.

"Hahaha funny." I straigthened my back and felt a pair of hands cover my eyes.

"Guess who?" 

"Babe." I turned around to face Seohyun and kissed her on her cheeks.

"Wow. You look good today." I smiled.

"DTF tonight Luhan?" Suho said which caused everyone to laugh. 

"YAH!!" Seohyun yelled then slapped Suho in the head.

I put my right arm around her waist. "How many more minutes until the party starts?"

She looked at her watch and said, "Only 10 more minutes. The guest are inside drinking and eating snacks. Since you guys are finish with the decorations, lets go inside and wait for Tiffany to come out." She pulled me forward.

"LETS GO!!!" Kris, Tao, D.O, and Xiumin yelled.

"LETS GET IT ON TONIGHT!!!" Chen, Kai, Baekhyun, Suho, and Lay said while laughing.

"I can't wait to see Minyoung-shi." Chanyeol said.

"Wait." Seohyun stopped walking. "She's coming?"

"Yeah." Suho said.

We went inside and waited for everyone to arrive.

-------------------------------------------

Sehun's POV

We arrived just in time for the party. I parked my car by Luhan's. I grabbed my keys and got out of the car to open the passenger's door for Minyoung. She came out and she looked worried.

"Why do you look like that?" I ask her.

She turn to face me. "I can't swim."

My eyes widened. "Really?!"

"Ne...." She gave out a long sigh.

"Just stay next to me. I'll make sure you won't fall." I smiled. "Lets go." 

"Wait." I stopped walking and Minyoung clinged her right arm on my left arm.

I cleared my throat. She look at me, "For your information, I'm doing this because I don't want to fall into the pool. Not because I like you or something."

"Arasso." 

She's so... You'll fall for me tonight. This night will be unpredictable.

I smiled as we walk towards the entance door.

"Did you tell your boyfriend abou this?" I ask her.

She stopped walking and started stomping her feet. "Shoots..." She pouted.

"Well you can tell him later on." I grabbed her right hand and made it intertwine with my left hand.

We walked through the door and everyone was staring at us. Only 50 lucky people were invited to the party. But still, it's a big crowd. Minyoung moved more closer to me. We started walking through the crowd towards EXO and TTS. As we walk, we hear people saying things.

"Oh my gosh. They are engage!!" A groups of guys said in dissapointment.

"She's so pretty!!!" A girl said.

"They are the perfect couple!!!!" A groups of girls screamed.

"Tsk. Perfect couple my ." Minyoung said.

I looked at her and she ended up laughing. We reached the table and she was still laughing. Which caused me to laugh. EXO and TTS was just staring at us.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Minyoung bowed and look over at Tiffany. "Here you go." She handed her the gift.

"It's from Sehun." Tiffany had her maid take it and put it upstairs.

-------------------------------

Minyoung's POV

I sit down next to Sehun and EXO was just staring at us. I cleared my throat hoping that it will help me stop laughing. I look over at Sehun and he was smiling.

"What's this?" Kris said. "You guys are all lovey dovey now?"

"Aniyo!!!" I said immediately.

"Then why are you guys laughing then?" Baekhyun ask.

"Uhhh...." I sit back and look down.

"Leave her alone guys." Sehun said. 

"Guys we're going to the bathroom to fix Tiffany's dress." Taeyeon said.

"Okay." Kai winked at Taeyeon.

Such a player I swear.

My phone rings and I didn't know that it wasn't on silent mode. I look at the text and it was from Zelo. I put my phone in vibration so that they can't hear it.

"Where you stay?" He texted me.

"At a party." I texted back.

"With whom?"

"Sehun-shi and his friends."

"YAH! What are you doing with them?! >_<"

Sooo CUTE!!!  Without knowing it, I smiled.

"Sorry Oppa. My dad made me go. :("

"Can you call me?"

"Waeyo? Did something bad happened?"

"Ani. Just call me."

"Okay. I'll go to the bathroom. Wait."

I stand up and Sehun look up. "Where you going?"

"I'm just going to use the restroom." I smile. "I'll be back."

As I walk to the bathroom, I see TTS talking. I stopped walking and hide behind a wall where the path turns.

". Why is she here?!" Seohyun said.

"Yah. Calm down. She didn't do anything." Taeyeon said.

"I just hate seeing her face!" Seohyun is pacing asound.

"Please Seohyun. Don't make a scene. It's my birthday." Tiffany said.

"Arraso. But can you guys try to keep her away from me?" Seohyun ask.

"Yeah." Both of the replied back at the same time.

"Okay. Lets go to the boys." Tiffany said.

They were headed towards me so I bend down behind a bush.

"Doesn't Kai look so hot today?!?!?!" Taeyeon said.

"Is that a question or what?" Seohyun ask.

"Nothing. I just wanted to hear myself say it." All three of them laughed.

I got up and headed to the bathroom.

-------------------------------------

Zelo's POV

My phone started ringing. I picked it up.

"Oppa." I hear Minyoung-ah on the other side.

"YAH! Why didn't you refuse?" I ask.

"Mianhae. I know that I was suppose to go to your house today." I can tell that she feels really sorry.

"It's okay."

"No it's not. I'll make it up to you." Minyoung said.

"Make it up? How?" I was curious on what she would say.

"!!!!!" Yongguk started yelling. It cause everyone to laugh.

"AISHH!!" I throw a pillow at him.

"What?" Minyoung was shock.

"Ani. That wasn't me. That was hyung." I explained.

"Minyoung-ah, he wants to get it in." Yongguk said.

Himchan and Youngjae started to make sounds.

"What the hell Oppa." Minyoung was laughing.

"Well... be safe Minyoung-ah. Call me if there's any trouble. Arraso?"

"Ne."

"The only problem that you have Minyoung-shi is Zelo!" Daehyun said.

"Okay I'll hang up now." I said.

"Okay."

"Minyoung-ah?" I love hearing her voice.

"Ne?"

"Saranghae." I said.

"OOOHHHHH!!!" The five of them yell out together. I gave all of them a glare.

"GET IT ON!!!!" Jongup and Yongguk said together.

"WE'll RESERVE A ROOM FOR YOU GUYS!!!!" Daehyun and Himchan said.

"I'll get the protection." Youngjae said. 

The five of them cracked up.

Minyoung is laughing on the other line. "Saranghae Oppa." 

We both hanged up.

"WHAT THE !!! ?!?!?! When did I say I wanted to do that? HUH?!?!?!" I went on a rampage.

The five of them are still laughing. So I decided to go on top all of them. But they ended up ganging up on me and tickling me.

"Yah!! This is not fair!" They start to tickle me.

"Who's our maknae?" Himchan said.

"So cute." Yongjae pinched my cheeks.

"THS IS CHILD ABUSE!!!" 

Hahaha... what can I do without them? They're part of my family.

-----------------------------------

LISTEN TO THIS SONG WHILE READING THIS PART OF THE STORY. IT HELPS WITH THE MOOD OF THE SCENE. :

MISSING YOU BY FLY TO THE SKY

 

Minyoung's POV

I put my phone inside my purse. I look at the mirror.

I need to stay away from her. I don't want anything bad to happen.

I let out a big sigh. I walked out of the bathroom and headed towards EXO. As I got to the table they were not there. I saw Sehun's coat on his chair so I decided to put my purse inside of it.

I walk towards the pool and everyone was there. Drinking. Dancing. Having fun.

I tried looking for Sehun but I can't see him anywhere. I look across the pool and found all of them on the arch. Tiffany is thanking everyone from coming and for making her birthday special. After she finished with her announcement, she told everyone to continue partying. Sehun saw me looking at them and signaled me to come to them. I walked pass drunk people and stopped right below the stairs. I look at how deep this section of the pool is and it's 20 feet deep. I look up cause it was making me nauseous. Seohyun saw me and she gave me a glare.

Sehun walked pass her and went towards me, "You okay?" He ask me with a woried look.

"Yeah. I'm fine. What are you guys doing up there?" I ask.

"Oh nothing. Tiffany called us up when she was doing a speech." Sehun said.

"Oh I see." I turned around and accidently bumped into Luhan which caused him to hug me. His grip was tight. I can feel his heart beat. The smell of his cologne...

My eyes widened, I froze into place until Sehun grab my hand and pulled me back.

"YAH LUHAN! Watch out!" Sehun said to him.

"Sorry. I didn't know that she would turn around." Luhan said while staring at me.

Sehun look at me. My heartbeat won't stop racing.

Jebal.... Please heart. Stop beating.

"Mianhae." I said to him. 

"It's okay." I couldn't look at him so I just stared at the ground.

Seohyun came over and asked Luhan, "Babe are you okay?"

"Ne. I'm fine." He answered back.

"I told you that something bad is going to happen since she's here." Seohyun pointed out.

"Babe, stop it." Luhan look at her.

Seohyun points her finger at me. "Yah!! Know your place!! GO BACK TO YOUR OLD SCHOOL. YOU BELONG THERE."

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?!?!" I yelled. It caused everyone to look at us.

"Ever since you came to SM High bad things have been happening. SCRAM!"  

"YAH SEOHYUN!!!" Kris said. "Why are you treating Minyoung-shi like that?"

"Cause she hurt my babe." She replied.

"They just bumped into each other. No biggie." Sehun said.

"And plus. I'm alright I said. No need to make a scene." Luhan told her.

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS ALL ON HER SIDE?!" Seohyun crossed her arms.

This is useless. I'll just call Zelo to pick me up.

As I started walking and started dialing Zelo's number, Seohyun grabbed my wrist. "B*TCH!! WHERE YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!?!" Her eyes were black.

"Let me go!" I tried pulling my arm away but her grip is too strong. My phone stopped dialing Zelo but I called it again.

"YAH SEOHYUN!!!" Both Tiffany and Taeyeon said. 

Before Taeyeon got a chance to loosen Seohyun's grip on me. She slapped me on my right cheek. Everyone was shock.

Sehun was about to go to me but EXO stopped him. 

"What did I do to you?!" Tears were forming in my eyes.

"Coming to Sm High." Seohyun was about to slap me again but I grabbed her hand before she did. 

"B*TCH! DON'T TOUCH ME!!!" I slapped her 4x harder.

"THIS !" Seohyun grabbed my hair.

"YAH!!" Sehun escaped from EXO and tried to seperate us.

"GUYS HELP!!!!" Sehun yelled.

Luhan, Kai, and Chanyeol came and tried to help while the others pushed the crowd away from us.

They finally got us seperated. I look at Seohyun, she was being held by Luhan. Me and Luhan made eye contact. My tears suddenly start to fall. Sehun turned my face to face him and wiped my tears away. I looked away.

My back was turned against everyone. I look at my phone and dialed Zelo's number.

Oppa..jebal...answer. I need you.

But before I know it I feel a pair of hands push me into the pool. Everyone screamed.

My heart beating so fast that I think it's going to burst. Why am I such an unlucky person? What did I do to deserve this?

I look up and all I could see is the light slowly fading away....

I see someone jump into the pool but I couldn't tell who it is.

Zelo.....HELP ME! ......

-----------------------------------------

----------------------------------

--------------------------

--------------------

-----------------

-------------

---------

------

---

-

Luhan's POV

What Seohyun did was unreasonable. I don't know why but I just had to save Minyoung-shi. Right after Seohyun push her, I started to take off my suit.

"What are you doing?!" Seohyun ask me.

"Going to save her. Can't you see she can't swim?" I told her.

"BUT I'm hurt"  She pouted.

"What you did was low class Seohyun." I stared right into her eyes which cause her to look away.

"I'll go." Sehun said.

"Ani." I told him. "You get sick easily and it's cold, I don't want anything bad happening to you. Arraso?" I said sternly.

"Ne. Jebal hyung. Hurry!!!" Sehun pleaded.

I jumped into the pool and saw Minyoung at the bottom. I swim towards her and grabbed her hand.

Please be okay.

I pushed her hair away from her face. I stared at it for a second and then started to swim upwards. I reached the top and told Lay to grab Minyoung-shi. I got out of the pool and Lay put her on the ground.

"Minyoung-ah!! Wake up!!" Sehun was panicking.

"Sehun back away." I kneeled next to her.

"What are you going to do?" Sehun ask.

"CPR." I stared at Minyoung's lips.

"WHAT?" Seohyun yell.

"This is your fault. I have to help her." I put Minyoung's hands on her side. 

"AISHH!! Fine. You can go out with her then!" Seohyun stormed away. Tiffany and Taeyeon followed behind her.

"D.O call 911." I look at D.O.

"Okay party's over. Everyone go home." The rest of the EXO members started to send guest home. I started to do CPR on Minyoung.

--------------------------------

Minyoung's POV

I started coughing. I slowly regain conciousness. I opened my eyes and saw EXO standing around me.

"YAH!!!" Someone yelled out.

Chanyeol helped me get up.

I look at who was coming but it was still blury.

"What the hell did you do to her?!?!?!" The person yelled.

I blinked my eyes then looked up again. It was Zelo with B.A.P.

"Let her go." Yongguk demanded.

"No." Tao said.

"What you said?!" Himchan stepped forward.

"This is why I didn't want her to go to this stupid party in the first place." Zelo walked towards me and grabbed me. "LET. HER. GO." He gave Chanyeol a death stare. Chanyeol let go and I fall into Zelo's arms.

"I have her things." Youngjae said.

Zelo was staring at someone and said, "We need to talk. Right now."

"Minyoung-ah. Can you walk?" Zelo ask me.

"Yeah." I slowly gained conciousness.

He hold my right hand and pulled me pass EXO and into the Tennis court. We were really far away from the others. I hear someone coming so I turned around. It was Sehun.

"Sehun-shi. What are you doing here?" I was confused.

"I asked him to come and talk to me." Zelo explained.

"Oppa." 

"Don't worry. I just need to tell him what's on my mind." He gave out a deep sigh.

I was in between the two of them. Both just staring at each others eyes. Not talking. Just staring for 20 seconds but it felt like eternity.

"Are you blind?"

"What?" He was confused.

"Look at her. She drowned for God's sake! I don't even let an ant bite her. And this is what you did to her?!"

"I don't want to cause any trouble."

"Trouble? You've already had." Zelo moved a step closer to Sehun.

"Oppa. Stop it." I pleaded.

I look to my left and saw EXO coming and then to my right B.A.P was coming also.

"Please don't do this." I tried seperating Zelo and Sehun who were giving glares at each other. All of a sudden everything went blurry again. I fell down to the floor.

"Minyoung-ah?" Zelo caught me in his arms. In a few seconds my eyelids started to close on its own.