Ani. This Isn't True. Right?

My Intuition

Minyoung's POV

I woke up at the sound of my phone.

"Mmmmm..." I opened my eyes and look at the screen. Its Zelo calling.

"Yeoboseyo?...." I said sleepily.

"Minyoung-ah you're still sleeping?" He asked me.

"Ne. Its winter break so might as well." I replied.

"Oh." He sigh.

"Waeyo?" I sat up.

"Wanna hang out today?" He ask me.

"Where?" I got out of bed and went straight to my mirror.

"The Mall?" 

"Okay." I said.

"I'll be there in 30 minutes then." He said happily.

"Ne." I smiled.

"Oh wait. Can I call you something else?" I listened intently after he said that.

"What are you going to call me?" I asked.

"Secret. HAHAHA." Then he hanged up.

"AIISSHH!!." I thrown my phone on top my bed. I stop walking.

What am I wearing? Oh !!! I'm wearing Luhan's jacket!!!!

I took it off. Then I went straight to the bathroom and I immediately took a shower and brush my teeth. I look at the clock and its 12:53 pm. I went into my closet and I couldn't decide on what to wear. So, I asked one of the maids to choose my outfit. I heard my phone ring and went to my bed to pick it up.

Sehun?

"Yobosaeyo?"

"Are you busy today?"

"Ummmmm....." I couldn't mention him about Zelo and me together. "I have to go somewhere.......with my dad." I ended my sentence fast.

"Oh." He quite sounded sad.

"Waeyo?" I was wondering what he was gonna ask me.

"Well, my friends wanted me to bring you to the beach today. It's okay though. I can tell them maybe tomorrow we can go if your not busy?"

"Tomorrow sounds good." I was putting on some lipgloss while talking to him.

"See you tomorrow around 10."

"Okay." I sat on my bed and he hanged up.

*ring* I hear the doorbell ring.

Its probably Zelo. I need to hurry up.

I quickly put on my clothes and wedges. Then someone is knocking on my door.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"Its your babe." He replied. The word babe made me blush.

"I'm coming in." I opened th door and I look up at him.

"Why is your face pink? Did you put a lot of blush on your cheeks?" He smiled.

"Ani!" I turned away from him and started to put mascara on. Then I brushed my hair and got up.

"Ready." I said eagerly.

"Okay. Lets go b-" Zelo was about to say babe but then my dad walked into the room.

"Minyoung-ah, be home by 11 pm. Okay?" He's looking at Zelo.

"I promise to bring her back before 11 Ahjhussi."  My dad walked out and we followed behind him. We went on his bike and I waved to my dad. Zelo started the engine and we were off to the mall. I don't know why but I feel a bit shy. Wraping my arms around his waist makes me feel shy and it makes me blush. After 15 minutes we arrived at the mall.

When we got off his bike Zelo ask me, "Where do you want to go?" 

"I want to go look for a dress. Can we go to the shop that I usually go to?" I pouted.

He poked my cheeks. "Okay. Lets go!"

Out of nowhere he grab my right hand and hold it with his left.

"Ah..." I just looked at him and he was smiling big. We walked inside the mall and headed towards my favorite store. We got on the escalator.

"So..what are you going to call me?" I ask him because I was curious.

"Babe." His face became pink.

"HAHAHA!" Both of us cracked up.

"What are you going to call me then?" He pouted.

Just thinking of it makes me laugh. "Mmmmm...can I just use babe?" I ask him.

"Yeah." We couldn't stop smiling. By the time we reached the top of the escalator, our cheeks were hurting.

Zelo swinged our hands as we walked towards the store.

"Those guys look familiar." Zelo pointed.

"Mmmm?" I look at where he was looking and I see them.

ANDWAE!!! WAEYO!!!!!!

One of them spotted us and made the others turn around.

"Oppa, can we just go to another store?" I ask him.

"No. This is your favorite store. I don't want them to ruin our date." He grabbed my hand tighter and walked infront of them.

"Hi Minyoung-shi!!!" Chen yelled.

"Annyeong." I awkwardly smiled.

"Excuse me. Can we get through?" Zelo ask and they've made a pathway.

We walked through them and in the corner of my eyes I see Luhan starring. Then Sehun came out of the store and they all went away together.

I'm sorry Sehun...

------------------------------

Zelo's POV

For an hour Minyoung was shopping for clothes, I just waited patiently by the store entrance. Minyoung came out and said that she didn't like any of the clothes there.

"Aiisshhh, you took one hour and you didn't buy anyhing?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Mianhae Oppa." I'm trying to make her feel guilty.

I looked away from her. She came in front of me and said, "Babe." This made me laugh and she laughed also.

I rub the back of my neck. I  stand up and started walking. 

"Oppa, where are you going?" I didn't answer.

"AISSHH!!... B...Babe... where are you going to?" She ask.

I pulled her closer to me. "We're going to buy couple shirts." 

"Ne?!?!" She yelled. "I......Fine."

I lead her into the store and she was amazed at how many couple shirts there are. We decided to try on a couple and took a picture of each one so we could decide later on which one to buy.

We couldn't decide on which one to get so we decided to get all of it.  After shopping, we ate at a restaurant and went home.

"Did you like today?" I said when I was walking with her to the front door of her house.

"Mmmmm." She grinned at me.

"How about we go out tomorrow again?" I was anticipating what she will say.

"I won't be able to go out." She looked down to the ground.

"It's okay. There are some other time right?" I put my right hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah." I then kissed her right cheek and whispered into her ear.

"I love you Minyoung. You in my life was the best thing that happened to me." I took a step back and saw the look on her face. Frozen. She put her hands over her cheeks because it was obvious she was trying to hide the fact she was blushing.

I waved at her goodbye and walked towards my car. "Good night Minyoung." I said before getting into my car. I still can see her frozen from inside of the car and took her for awhile to enter her house.

Minyoung-ah you're too cute.

I drove off.

------

Sehun's POV

I remembered Minyoung saying she had to go somewhere with her dad. But when I went to the mall, I saw her with Zelo. Why did she lie? When they came to the mall, they seemed to have the same necklace. I hope it's not what I think it is. If they are together,......Minyoung you've made a fool out of me. My heart skips when I see you. Though sometimes I wish you stop pretending to be something else. What made you become this?

I then took out the ring from my front pocket of my pants. I twirled it around. I won't give any more hints to you Luhan. My life has been miserable and Minyoung is the only girl that makes me smile. Looking at the ring, I decided to put it on top of my desk. I turned off the lights in my room and went to sleep.

---------------

I woke up and went straight to my bathroom to get ready for today. I went to my closet and grabbed my backpack and brang extra clothes with a pillow and blanket inside. Me and friends decided not only to swim at the beach but camp out for a day or two. It was 8:45 am already so I decided to go to Minyoung's house already. I took me about 15 minutes to go there. I was calling her cellphone as I got out of my car.

------------

Minyoung's POV

I was woken by my cellphone and I was getting irritated.

Did I put my alarm on? It's Sehun.

"Yobosaeyo?" I said with a yawn.

"Awake sleepy head?

"Ne!" I said angrily. I hate waking up early. "Why are you calling me so early. It's..." I was looking for the clock. "...9:03 in the morning." I stood up from my bed and walked lazily outside my room and to the kitchen downstairs.

I was looking through the fridge and took out a jug of water. I then poured it in a glass cup and started drinking it."You know I'm bringing you somewhere today right?"

"Huh?" I stop drinking.

"I'm taking you to the beach since you were busy yesterday."

"Oh ." I mouthed it as I closed the refrigerator door.

"Are you ready?"

"Ummm..." I then heard the doorbell ring. "Yeah. Hold on." I walked my way to the door and opened it.

"So you're gonna wear you're pajamas to the beach?" Sehun was at the front door still speaking to me on the phone. He then hanged up and so did I.

"Why didn't you tell me you were here already?" He was holding a bag and came inside the house as he pleased.

"Why are you still in your pj's?" He said.

"Arrasso." He smirked and went upstairs. I followed him behind as he entered my bedroom. He put the bag on the ground and sat on my bed comfortably putting his hands on top of it.

"What?" Sehun looked at me. I crossed my arms, "I need to change."

"Ok. Go change in the bathroom." He said with a little attitude.

"Yah!" I was about to hit him in the head but he flinched and laughed.

"Sorry." He held his hands up.

"Aish!" I rush to my closet and grabbed a bathing suit and a big shirt with shorts. I then stomped my way to the bathroom. I hear Sehun chuckling as I closed the bathroom door. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and changed into my clothes in a few minutes. When I was finish, Sehun wasn't in my bedroom. I went inside my closet and I saw him looking through my clothes.

"Yah! Who said you can come inside here?" I pointed at him.

"I was bored. Oh and here." He held out the bag he brang with him.

"What is it?" I took it and tried opening it. I pulled out a blue dress and saw two pairs of red wedges inside.

"It's pretty." I went to a mirror to see how it looks on me.

"So you like it?" I was smiling.

"Mmmmm." I was looking at the length of the dress.

"Try on the shoes." I went to the bag and took the wedges out and put it on.

"It fits. How did you know my size?" I was curious.

"I didn't but Luhan told me you might fit a size 6."

Oh right. He gave me a pair of flats with bows on top when I was at his house at the time I was drunk. I then stopped smiling. Sehun was in depression that time and it was all because of me. I've made him like me and I didn't notice.

"Here." He gave me my backpack making me snap out to reality.

"Why are you giving me this?"

"Will be camping out for a few days. So I suggest you pack up some clothes and underwear."

He then left the room. I stuffed extra clothes, lotion, shoes and all that I needed inside the backpack. Before I left my room, I notice my ring was lying on my bed.

How did this get here? I thought it was in my jewelry box?

I heard Sehun honking signaling I have to go. So I stuffed my ring in my back pocket and rushed downstairs. It was busy on the road that it was awkward for me. I then turned up the music. All of a sudden Sehun turned it to another radio station. Though I changed it back to the radio station I wanted. But Sehun changed it again. For one whole minute, we were changing radio stations. I got so irritated that I stopped.

"You win." I threw my back on the car seat with my hands crossed over my chest.

"Thank you." He was happy and kept driving. As we reached to the beach, I saw EXO unpacking from their car. Chanyeol and Kris who were bossing around Suho, Luhan, D.O., and Chen. The others, Lay, Tao, Baekhyun, Kai, and Xiumin who were playing around. Me and Sehun got of the car and walked towards them.

"Oh Sehun!" Chanyeol's sunglasses were hang down on the bridge of his nose. All of EXO stopped what they were doing and surrounded me and Sehun.

"Hello Minyoung!" They all said.

I bowed, "Annyeongsaehyo."

"Oh let me take that." Kris came to me and took my backpack.

"Huh? Oh thank you."

"Here have a seat." Baekhyun and Chanyeol led me towards to a blanket over the sand. Chen and Xiumin who came dropping off some refreshments for me.

"Thank you." I bowed my head and took it from them.

"Your welcome." They smiled back at me.

EXO were then done unpacking everything and putting up few tents for us to sleep in.

"We're done!" Suho was happy and the others too.

"Let's not forget we are at the beach." Kai said and took off his tank top and went jumping in the water.

"Wooooh!" He splashed his hair in the water and looked at EXO with a weird look.

"Are you guys coming in or what?"

All of them looked at each other and right away running and jumping in the water also. Though Sehun stayed by my side on the blanket lying down.

"Why aren't you  swimming?" I said looking down at him.

"I don't feel like it." He put his left hand underneath his head.

"You don't have to stay here because of me." I felt bad that he should be in the water too.

"There's no fun when you're not there." He opened his eyelids and turned his head to the right  where I was sitting.

"I....I.." I was thinking of an excuse.

"You can't swim so that's why you're here sitting down right?" He looked at me.

"Yeah." I slowly put my head down.

"Take out your clothes." He immediately sat up.

"Wae?!?!" I was weird hearing that from him.

"I'm gonna teach you how to swim." He pulled my hand up.

"Let me put on some sunscreen before I swim." He let go my hand and walked inside one of the tents grabbing my bag. I kind of took my time putting on sunscreen. I then went outside and to see that EXO are still having under the sun. As I slowly walked to the edge of the water, I heard whistling. I got everyone's attention. Some of them had their jaw dropped. One of them was Chanyeol and Kris helped get his mouth to close again.

"YAH!" Sehun hitted some of the members in the head.

"Arrasso." Chen turned around.

"We know. She is your wife." They all went back to swimming and went in the water with my arms covering my chest. I was then shivering on my way to Sehun.

"It's....co...co..coooooolllldd." The water was all the way up to my shoulders.

"Just keep moving in the water to get warmer." He said as he swimmed around me. I moved my hands up and down in the water for awhile and I feel the heat in the water.

"Are you ready?" He was standing infront of me and I nodded. He then pulled me farther in the water and I was trying lift up my chin in the air to breathe.

"Don't be scared." He said. "I want you to let go of my hand and try kicking in the water. I won't let you drown." I did what he said though I was suddenly going down but Sehun lifted me up putting his hands on my waist.

"I told you I won't let you drown." He grinned and continued.

-------------

Luhan's POV

From afar, the rest of us watched Sehun teach Minyoung in the water. We were relaxing on the sand.

"They really look like a couple." Chen said.

"But didn't Sehun said she will divorce him?" Xiumin questioned.

"Do you think she will really do it?" Lay lifted his back up.

"Maybe. Maybe not." Kris lifted up his shoulder.

"LUHAN!" I heard a familiar girl voice. As we turned our backs, Seohyun, Taeyeon and Tiffany appeared before our eyes.

"Here comes trouble." D.O. whispered to Kai.

They came running in bikinis with sunglasses and bags. They stopped running as they reached infront of us.

"Annyeong!" Taeyeon waved at us.

"Hi Kai!" Tiffany was staring at Kai . She made it awkward for him so he used his left hand to wave but to cover his face.

Chanyeol spoke, "Why are you guys here?" We were all curious because we didn't call them.

"How come you guys didn't invite us?" Taeyeon crossed her arms.

"Well we only have a limited of tents for a certain amount of people." Suho said.

"Besides we called you guys but you three decided to just have a girls day." Kai lifted up his sunglasses.

Tiffany was looking around, "Where's Sehun?"

We all turned our heads to their direction and saw Minyoung and Sehun come out of the water. He assisted by putting a towel over her and helped her walk over to us.

"Oh hey Minyoung!" She didn't say nothing.

"Hi Sehun." Seohyun tried to squeeze his cheeks but he refused her to do and I don't know if he was actually mad or not because he would sometimes have a straight face.

"So.....you guys swam already?" Seohyun tried not to make it awkward.

"We're just resting for awhile." Lay sighed.

"Well enough resting and lets go!" Tiffany pulled Kai off the sand and into the water. Seohyun then grabbed me and Taeyeon followed behind.

-----------

Sehun's POV

After an hour of swimming, me and Minyoung watched my friends and TTS from afar. Minyoung was so exhausted from swimming. She was lying down on her back on the sand as the sun hit on her. I just couldn't take my eyes off her when she breathing hard. Her chest pop up every second trying to get air.

"What are looking at?" She turned her face to me taking notice I was staring at her chest.

"Nothing." I rubbed my hair with my towel before looking away.

"How long are we staying?" She spoked.

"Only for a few days. Wae?" I looked back at her.

"Just asking." She took a glance at the sky. At that moment, something was shining bright in my eyes. She was wearing the cross necklace from yesterday.

"Who got you that necklace?" I was curious.

She held the cross in her hand, "Just....from someone." She said soothingly. From this morning, she hasn't taken off the necklace. Was it that special to her than the ring? It doesn't make sense though.

"I'll be back." She dusted herself off and went to our tent. She came out with some clothes, a towel, soap and shampoo. I watched her as she made her way to the bathroom near to the parking lot.

"Where's Minyoung?" Luhan came trudging in the sand.

"Changing." I grabbed two water bottles in a cooler next me. One for me and one for Luhan.

I held out a water bottle to him, "Thanks." He then sat down to my right. We both took a sip from our water bottles.

"Few days ago, Lay told me he found my ring in Miynoung's room? Was it?" He was tring to make eye contact with me. I know he is up to something.

"It wasn't yours. The ring Lay found, just looks similar." I was then gulping  hard on the water bottle. In the corner of my eye, he was still staring at me. From the water, the guys came out also TTS.

"We're gonna take a shower." EXO came running, grabbing towels and soap. TTS took their time to grab their things and went to the bathroom. I wonder what made them come. They usually reject our offers to them but something is really off. I then stood up and took out some food for us to cook tonight.

---------

Minyoung's POV

I took a shower for about 10 minutes and I then wiped myself down. I heard another showerhead on and it then turned off. A shower curtain opened and I saw Seohyun wrapped around in a towel. I just went back to changing into my clothes. She walked slowly behind me and changed also.

"Longtime no see.....old friend." She emphasized the last two words. I knew she came here for one reason. Me.

"Seems like you would not just leave."

"What's that suppose to mean?" I was trying to put on my shorts. 

"Why are you still here when you don't belong here?" She turned around to face me. 

"If you're here to fight, I suggest we do this somewhere else." I turn to her with glaring eyes. She was getting on my nerves.

"Everytime I see you, theres always a commotion."

She took a step closer to my face. "Everytime I see you, it seems you always need some guy to get into your ."

"That does it." I started pulling her hair downwards as she tries to pull my hands off.

"YAH!" She then pushed me making me trip over a bench behindme. I got up even my if my was aching and I pushed her. She hit her back on a concrete wall and fell down. She tried standing up using her right hand. I watched her as I push my hair back behind my shoulders. Seohyun was limping towards me but she kicked me in the face with her left foot. I twirled down to the floor landing on my back. She walked to my right side and kicked me on the side of my stomach. I grasped hard on my stomach as she continuosly kick me. She stopped after kicking me three times to take a hold of herself. Though I pulled her ankles towards me as she fell on her back hard also. At the same time, she scratched my face by accident trying to hold on something thinking she won't fall. What she did was too much, so I got up and curled up my right hand into a fist. I bend over her, grabbing her left shoulder with my left and threw a punch to her face. I kept hitting her as her cheeks became red. I went to the bench and put on my jacket. I was just wearing my denim shorts and sleeveless jacket showing my victoria secret bra. I grabbed my things and walked away from her.

"You'll feel sorry." I stopped at the door to hear her. After that I went to my tent. It was already sunset and EXO was cooking up some food. Taeyeon and Tiffany saw me and came walking my way.

"Minyoung!" They were blocking my way to the tent.

"What happen to your face?" Taeyeon asked and I immediately covered the mark that Seohyun put on my cheek using my right hand.

"Wasn't Seohyun in the bathroom with you?" Tiffany tried pulling my hand down. All of a sudden, I felt a pair of hands pull my hand away and saw Sehun.

"Who has done this to you?" He was concerned.

From behind I heard footsteps, and all eyes were both on me and Seohyun. I didn't want to say anything, so rushed inside the tent and zippered it up. As I looked through my bag and put back my towel Sehun came in.

"Are you alright?" He tried touching the cut but I pushed his hands with force.

"I'm okay alright!" I said with a tense and took out my jacket and grabbed a sweater and put it on.

"I'm gonna take a walk for awhile." I stepped outside the tent and to see everyone looking at me but I just kept walking away. I hugged myself as I walked on the beach. It was getting dark but I didn't care. I wanted to be with Zelo right now. Why did she had to come anyways? I then sat on the sand with my head relaxing on my knees. As time passed I watched the water come back and forth.

"Are you alright?" I heard someone coming to me and as I lifted my head and turned, Luhan was there. 

"Why are you here?" I went back to watching the waters.

"We all know that you and Seohyun fought. It's obvious." He sat to my right side. I then felt his hands on my cheek. I reacted fast and to see that he had put a bandaid on my cut. I lightly touch it as he looked up to the skies.

"Why did you do that?"

"You had a cut."

"Shouldn't you be taking care of Seohyun instead of me?"

He then gulped, "I did....before I came to see you." He looked at me with soft eyes.

I looked away, "Such lies." I whispered.

"I wanna ask you a question. Why were you at the park the other day?"

I was silent for awhile. "Just wanted to take a walk thats all." I tried not to speak in a shaky voice. I hope I wasn't caught. 

"Why were you there?"

He then chuckled, "Why are you laughing?"

"Sorry. It's just seems funny to me that I thought I would be able to see this person there. But....it seems she wasn't there."

"Who's she?"

"Her name was....Eun-hee." He sounded solemn when he said it. "We met during freshmen year. She was my type of girl. A shy girl with long hair and fair skin; rather than gorgeous I prefer that type that gives a comfortable feeling."

"So you still love her?"

"I guess. But I don't know where she is. She disappeared and I didn't see her for two years." He looked down.

"If you love her, what's your relationship with Seohyun?"

"I've made her gone through so much, I wanted her to believe I was in a relationship with Seohyun so she can break up with me."

--------

Luhan's POV 

I can't believe I told Minyoung about Eun-hee. I thought I would be emotional talking about her, but I wasn't. I then turned to glance at Minyoung and to see her eyes were teary and a teardrop fell on cheek from her right eye.

She gasp wiping her tear and turned away. 

"Why are you tearing?"

"Nothing. Some sand got in my eyes."

"Here let me look." I try to grab her face but she pushed my hand away.

"I'm fine."

After that we sat there silent. It has been half an hour so I decided we should go back before the others will be worried. I looked at Minyoung. She was already asleep.

"Again, huh?" I then picked her up bridal style and walked back to the camp out. When I got there few of EXO were awake. They stood up from the bonfire when I passed by them. It was Chanyeol, Kris, Chen, Kai and Sehun.

"She fell asleep." I said as Sehun approached me.

"Let me take her." He tried to take her.

"I got her." As I walked into her tent. She flinched as I put her down but she was still sleeping. When she moved, something fell out of her back pocket. It was shiny and it looked like a jewelry. I picked it up and I was speechless. It can't be. It was a ring. I compared it with my ring.

Ani. This isn't true. Right?

The only way to prove it was the ring I got Eun-hee is if it has some writing in it.

12.19.10....... L <3 E

I was trembling in shock. The date was the day of Eun-hee's birthday. I bought the couple rings on that day and had it scripted inside. And L <3 E standed for Luhan loves Eun-hee. The writing was the same as mines.

Eun-hee????

-------------------------------------------

Guys sorry for not updating every week. We've been busy with school work and studying for exams. Hope you guys enjoy this LONG chapter :D

Leave a comment and tell us what you guys think. <3