Please

My Intuition

*******************************************************Listen to 4men - I can't********************************************************

Luhan's POV

I couldn't handle my feels. I've kissed her. Until I couldn't breathe, I let go. I stared at her. All I recieved was a-

*smack*

I was in shock. She slapped me in the right cheek and let out a tear.

"Wae?" She had a shaky voice.

"Eun-hee..." I tried grabbing her hand but she quickly threw her hand away.

"I'm not Eun-hee." She became furious.

"Stop lying to me." I chuckled. I then reach out my hands to pull her in for a hug though she pushed me away.

"Why are you doing this?" I've just noticed we've created a huge crowd around us. People were whispering and watching us. EXO members came behind me and leaned close to me.

"Luhan, what's going-" Kris was whispering to my left ear.

"You've been hiding all this time and-"

"AND WHAT?!?! Because of you, I've experienced pain. You put me through so much, and you threw me away like I'm some ."

"I told you why I broke up with you."

"How would I know you are still lying?"

"I wasn't. You knew I still had feelings for you Eun-hee."

"Eun-hee?" Xiumin asked.

"How could this happen?" "Know wonder she looked like someone we knew before. "It's really Eun-hee from freshman year?"

"What about Seohyun? HUH!?!?!" She yelled.

"I've been loving the wrong person for two years. It's only you my heart is beating for." I had a stern voice.

"Well mines doesn't." She was walking away from me.

"DON'T LIE TO ME!!!!" I yelled and she stopped, turning her body 90 degrees to her left.

"If you don't love me, why do you still have the ring? Pictures of me and you together? Your diary about me?" I was curious.

"JUST STOP IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!" She pulled out her hair like crazy.

"I don't want to be with you, okay? This is why I didn't want to move into my own house and my old school. I just knew it that I'll bump into you someday."

"Why are you still here when you had the chance?"

"This was the only way I could stay in Korea and see Zelo."

"Have you told him about us?"

"Why should I? There's nothing between us." She laughed dryly.

"What about our child?"

"Omo!" "She was pregnant with Luhan?" "I thought she cheated on him?" "Oh, Seohyun?"

I heard one of the female students say her name and I turn to look. Seohyun was standing there the wholetime. Her left eye was twitching and she was speechless.

"Our child? It's gone already. Maybe your girlfriend can explain it to you." She smirked at Seohyun. Seohyun became nervous when I looked at her.

"Op...oppa...I have no clue...what...she's...tellin...you." 

"Don't pretend like you didn't know. She was jealous the wholetime when I had you. When she found out that I was pregnant with your baby, she tried destroying it."

"What?"

"OMO!" Everyone was in shock.

"Seohyun wasn't only your girlfriend, but also a two-face stabbing that tried to seperate us. Since you broke up with me and open your arms to her, I have nothing to say."

"What's going on here?" A male teacher came with a stick and walked between us.

"Nothing." Minyoung said and the school bell rang for next period. Everyone scattered away and we went back to class as if it was a normal day.

I looked at Seohyun one more time and she had a worried looked. I glared at her and went to my class trying to get away from her.

"Oppa!" I heard her say, but I just kept walking.

When I entered my classroom, it became so quiet and people were whispering about what happen during lunch. Even though they whispered, I can hear them.

"I can't believe Minyoung is Eun-hee."

"Seohyun has some nerve of what she did to her."

"What about Luhan?" They turned their heads to me as I looked at them with a mean look because how irritating they were. They slowly turned their heads away and went back to work. I glanced outside and all of a sudden, a flower petal came inside the classroom and landed on my desk. I picked it up and carefully look at the details. The flower petal reminded me of her. I know she doesn't want to agree the fact that she hasn't changed her feelings for me. And for Seohyun, I'm really dissappointed about her.

What else has Seohyun done to my Eun-hee?

-------------

Minyoung's POV

I rushed home after school was finished. I didn't want to see Luhan or hear anything from anyone. As I entered my home, I dash up the stairs and kick out my shoes in the air as I got in my bedroom. I changed into normal clothes and went downstairs to eat something.

"Minyoung, is that you?" My dad was calling me from the livingroom.

"Ne?" I walked my way to him.

"Oh! Ummm....Sehun is here to see you." My dad pointed him out the minute I stepped in the livingroom. I sat across from Sehun and he looked at me with no facial expression.

"Sehun came here to tell me to move up the wedding date. He says its best to do it early since it might get in the way when he attends college if you both get married after graduation."

I forgot Sehun was there when me and Luhan were fighting. In the middle of our fight, he walked away.

"Minyoung-ah?" My dad was trying to get my attention.

"I think I should talk about it with Minyoung alone." Sehun suggest.

"Ah....ne." Sehun grabbed my arm and lead me towards his car and opened it.

"Where are you gonna take me?" I asked.

"Just come." He said softly.

I did what he said and he parked infront of the Han River. The sun was about to set and he turned off the car. I sat there with my hands on my lap and waiting what he needs to say.

"Minyoung.....no Eun-hee. I don't want you to leave me again." He lightly touch my hands and as I turn to look at him, our faces were only few inches away.

"Please.....marry me?" He pleaded.

"Sehun...I...." I felt bad.

"Eun-hee, I've never stopped loving you and I was there for you...always."

"I know. I'm....sorry."

"I want you to be mine." He laid his forhead against mines and closed his eyes.

"Please, stay with me?" He then pressed his lips on mines and I teared.

I'm sorry Sehun. I'm thankful you were there for me no matter what. Why did you have to love me?

------------ 

Luhan's POV

That night I've received so many calls from Seohyun. Every minute she called but I ignored it. I sat in my bedroom, thinking about what I've done to Minyoung from the past till now. I've treated her so badly, no wonder Sehun warned me. 

I just want to see her again.

After what she has been through. You think she will forget about everything and come back to you?

I heard my phone ring again.

Ugghhhh......

It was Seohyun again. I decided to turn off my phone and lay on my back.

What have you've done to Eun-hee, Luhan? You've made her different. Now she won't come to my open arms.

-----------

The next morning, I was waiting at the school gate. I looked like a lost puppy. I was looking out for Minyoung and every girl that passed me, I had to stop them and look at their faces.

"Minyoung?!?!" I scared a female student as I had my grip on her arms.

It's not her.

I bowed to her as her friends looked at me weird, "What's wrong with him?" They walked away.

The school bell ringed and I still didn't see Minyoung. I stood there for one more minute and she wasn't here. I turn around and walked my way to first period. She might have gone to first period. I changed into my p.e. clothes in a dash and ran out on the field. I only saw two girls come out of the girl's lockeroom.

I went up to them, "Have you seen Minyoung?"

"Oh.......ani."

"Luhan?" I heard him from behind. I turned around and EXO were giving me worried looks.

"Just give her sometime." Tao said softly.

"We also didn't know she was Eun-hee." Kris came beside me.

"I just want to talk to her." I held my down.

Why are you still hiding Minyoung?

The periods have gone by and it was lunch. I didn't feel like eating because I was thinking so hard about Minyoung. I didn't pay attention to where I was walking and found myself stopping outside near a bench. I took a seat and sighed. The wind swept my hair to the side and I closed my eyes. I heard a laugh and felt someone's head on my right shoulder. I opened my eyelids to look and I saw the Eun-hee I was in love 2 years ago.

She was holding on my right arm and laid her head on my shoulder. She lifted up her head and looked at me.

She pouted, "Why are you looking at me like that?" I gulped.

She then kissed me on the cheeks and ranaway from me. She was running around and stopped, seeing I wasn't catching her. She gave me a warm smile but then as she made her way towards me, she faded away. 

After lunch, I couldn't concentrate during classes and I just watched my teachers talk all day long. It was then after school and I wanted to search for Minyoung. 
 
"Where are you going?" Chanyeol pulled me from running down the hallways.
 
"Do you know where's Sehun?" I asked.
 
"Soccer field. Wae?" I ran off without saying anything to him. As I reached to the soccer field, I saw a familiar figure. I went down the stairs and run up to that person. I had my hands above my head because it was drizzling today. In a few seconds, it started to rain hard.
 
"Sehun?" I said as I approached. He turned sideways and gave me a evil look.
 
I was gonna say something but he punched me in the face. I fell down and I was speechless.
 
"What's gotten into you?" I was shocked by his actions.
 
"Wae?" He said in  a cocky tone.
 
"Wae?" I was confused.
 
"WAE!!!" He screamed of the top of his lungs. He then took a breath to speak again. "Why do you still love her? Huh?"
 
I stood up and we were face to face."We were in love."
 
"Just forget about her and everything will just go back to normal." His face turned like a color of a tomato.
 
"Why should I?" He punched me again but I maintained my balance.
 
I grinded on my teeth and looked at him. 
 
"I've never stopped loving her ever since."
 
I made a hook jump to his jaw causing Sehun to bleed in his mouth. He spitted out the blood on the grass. "If you loved her, then why didn't you tell her?!?!?!" I was furious. 
 
"When we went to the Han River one night during freshman year, I was about to tell her my feelings. But no. She said she had you!" He ram me over on the ground.
 
He got onto me and started punching me again.
 
"She made me smile.....laugh. Though when she told me...she...had...you....I...couldn't.....stop....you...guy's from loving...each other...because we....were...bestfriends." He threw one more punch to my face and fell to the side of me. He was exhausted from all the punching and his knuckles were bleeding. We were both breathing hard.
 
I hitted him on the chest. "Are you satisfied now?"
 
"We've decided to move up the wedding. Don't you try stopping it. For the sake of me." He sat up with his right knee up.
 
"So you're gonna take her away from me?" I looked at him, still breathing hard.
 
He chuckled, "I didn't say I haven't stop loving her." He wiped the corner of his lip because of the blood streaming down on his shirt.
 
I sat up also. I got up on my feet and pulled Sehun's collar with my left hand and used my right hand to make another hook jump. I pushed him to the ground and I moved backwards. I slipped and fell on the ground on my , but I got up. I couldn't take it anymore, so I started walking back to the school's parking lot where I parked my car. 
 
"Why does love have to be the hardest thing to possess?" I hear Sehun say as I walked away.
 
-------------------
 
*************************************Listen to FT Island - Even if it's not necessary*************************************************
 
Minyoung's POV
 
I didn't want to go to school today because I had a feeling Luhan wanted to talk with me. I stayed in my room all day long, didn't eat all. It was 8:24 pm and I looked outside to see the rain has stopped. Why has it rain today? I thought to myself sitting next to my window. My dad hasn't come home today from work and it was very quiet in the house. I stepped outside my room and I didn't see any maids or butlers pass by. I went downstairs and only to see a few maids cleaning the living room.
 
"Ms.Minyoung-shi." They bowed to me and I just kept on walking.
 
"Dinner has been ready for you."

"I'm not hungry." I said and went outside from the front door. I walked slowly down to the entrance gates with my arms crossed over my chest because of the breeze that came in. The moonlight was shining down on me and it was peaceful.
 
 I still had feelings for you Eun-hee.
 
I've been loving the wrong person for two years. It's only you my heart is beating for.
 
My head wasn't in the right mind, so I shook it off. I wanted to go back in the house, but I felt a strong grip on my right wrist. I gasped.
 
"Please....." His voice cracked.
 
I was struggling to get out of this situation, but he wouldn't just let go.
 
"LET GO!!!" I used my left hand to push him away. He then also grasped on my left wrist. Pushing me against a wall lightly.
 
"I LOVE YOU, EUN-HEE!!!" I stopped moving.
 
"I love you." He said softly. "I can't get you off my head." I stood there quietly.
 
 He was desperate for me to speak. "I can't be with you!" I cried.
 
"WAE!?!?!" He questioned.
 
"I've told you already. And I guess you didn't ask Seohyun about our baby, did you?"
 
"She pushed me down the stairs. I cried that day and I was sent to the hospital quickly. What else she has done to me? She pretended to be friends with me because you liked me. She made my life like hell. She spreaded the rumors that I slept with someone other than you. Only Sehun....only him. Who was there to comfort me and knew what I was going through. I loved you 2 years ago, but now, I don't." Tears were forming in my eyes.
 
He then held me in his arms tightly. Tears were flowing down my cheeks.
 
"Why are you doing this Luhan?" I continously punched him in the back and my hands were getting tired, so I ended up hitting his back lightly. My head was on his right shoulder as his was on my left.
 
"You're lying to me. Just stop. I know you still have feelings for me. You're still the same Eun-hee that I knew from 2 years ago."
 
He let go the hug and I held my head down. He was trying to look at my face.
 
I felt a light beaming on my cheeks and turned my head to the right and looked. Luhan's head also turned. I saw a shadow and it took a step forward. I was squinting my eyes because of the light burning in my eyes.
 
"Was he the reason why you ranaway home?"
 
I didn't speak.
 
"TELL ME NOW!!!" Zelo was scaring me.
 
"So you haven't been telling me who you really were all along." He walked backwards and jumped on his bike.
 
"Zelo, don't." I ran up to him. I was grabbing onto to his jacket but he drove off. Luhan looked at me with a sorry look.
 
I went up to Luhan and started punching him again on his chest. "Wae!?!?" I was crying to him. He had his head held down in shame.
 
-------------------
 
Luhan's POV
 
Her tears couldn't stop. She kept on blaming me for everything. She grew tired and dropped down on the floor.
 
"Please leave." She said. I bended down and took out a hankercheif from my front pocket of my school uniform, but she refused. I grabbed her right hand and placed the hankerdheif on her palm. I closed her hands. I took one more glance at her, but she had head faced away. I stood up and started walking. I looked at her one more time and she was still sitting down, but staring at the hankercheif. I then walked all the way home. As I reach home, Seohyun was waiting by the stairs.
 
"Oppa!" She said, getting up.
 
"Go home. It's late." I spoke tiredly. I reach in for my house keys in my pockets and put in the key hole.
 
"Oppa. What Minyoung said...it's all lies. You can't trust her."
 
I sighed and turned around. "It's over."
 
"What?" She was getting nervous.
 
"It's over between us." I turned the keys and pushed the door open. I got inside and before she could speak, I slammed the door infront of her face.
 
"NO!!!" She screamed and banged on the doors. I locked the doors and went upstairs to my bedroom. I took out my jacket and threw it on my bed. I ed my clothes and dropped it down on the floor. I went inside the shower and the showerhead. The hot water hitted my body.
 
Sorry. It's just seems funny to me that I thought I would be able to see this person there. But....it seems she wasn't there.

Who's she?

Her name was....Eun-hee.

Why are you tearing?

Nothing. Some sand got in my eyes.

They won't come back, they've moved on their life. We can't spend the rest of our life dwelling on the past and what could've been. It's time to move on." 

 It's a quote.

How could I not recognize her from the start? She really has changed. Her heart hasn't change and she doesn't want to say it.

I'm sorry Eun-hee. Please come back to me?.....