Hide and Seek.

My Intuition

Minyoung's POV

I woke up at 5 am because my phone vibrated under my pillow. 

"Yeoboseyo?" I said in a hoarse voice.

"Yeoboseyo?" The person on the other end copied me. "Yah! Are you awake? Huh? Are you?!?!?!?!"

I can tell by his voice that it was Zelo. "Oppa why are you calling me so early in the morning?!" I said irritatedly.

"I'm coming over there at your place in 30 minutes." His voice sounded so happy.

"Waeyo?!" I started to fix my bed. Just hearing his voice makes me energize.

"Cause I didn't see you for awhile. I just want to see how you're doing."

"Oppa, we see each other practically every day. Only yesterday I didn't contacted you." I said.

"Why so mad for? Can I come over there please~~~????" He wouldn't stop with the "eeeaassseeee".

"Arraso. I'm going to dress for school first then text me when you're here."

"Okay." We both hanged up and I headed towards my bathroom. I took a shower within 10 minutes. I stared at my bathroom mirror for awhile and then started to brush my teeth.

Annyeong Minyoung-ah~

I shooked my head. "Aishh!! Get out of my head!!!" I yelled at the mirror.

I got dressed for school and I began to pack up my notebooks into my bag when I heard a knock. I looked around and I heard it again.

"Minyoung-ah~! Open up!" I walked towards my window and opened the curtains. Zelo was on top the railing. He was in a squating position.

"Yah! You're going to fall down!!!" I said with a worried look on my face.

"No I'm not. Open the window." He demanded. I opened it fully and walked back to my desk where I left my things.

"Minyoung-ah~ watch this!" I looked back at Zelo and he was now standing on the railing getting ready to jump. 

"Yah!" I whispered but somewhat yelled.

Zelo jumped and he went flying across the balcony into my window. It seems like he's going to make it but then.... his left foot got caught by the curtain. He hit the floor with his hands first and made a loud bang. I stood there with my mouth wide open. 

I ran to him, "Yah! Gwenchana?!?!" 

He groaned, "That wasn't suppose to end like this." I punched him in the shoulders which caused him to moan.

I heard a knock on the door and our eyes widened. "Minyoung-ah, everything okay in there?" It was my dad.

"Ne. I just dropped my books. Mianhaeyo." I covered Zelo's mouth with my right hand. He was still laying down on the floor.

"Oh okay, I'm going to work now. You better get ready for school. It's 6 am already. Breakfast is being prepared." 

"Okay. Have a good day dad." I stared at Zelo. He has this sorry look on his face.

"Okay. See you later." I heard his footsteps getting father. As I help Zelo up my dad knocked on my door again which cause Zelo to go running inside my closet because he thought my dad was coming in.

"Oh Minyoung-ah, you said you'll tell me what happened yesterday. Will you still do that?" He asked.

"Ne." Zelo was staring at me. I forgot to tell him what I was doing yesterday. "Okay, bye." My dad went downstairs.

"Yah! What did you do yesterday?! Huh?" Zelo crossed his arms. 

"I went out by myself and my dad didn't know where I was. So now, he's asking me to tell him where I went and how come I didn't tell him." I looked at him.

"Are you telling the truth?" He looked me in the eyes.

"Ne." I looked back at him. I can't tell him what happened last night since he probably will flip out and kill Sehun for kissing me all of the sudden.

"So why did you come here for?" I asked.

Zelo smiled, he looked like 5 year-old. "Wanna come with us to another drift race?" He started poking me.

I smiled. "Yah. When is it?" I slapped his hands since he wouldn't stop poking me.

"We don't know yet but I will text you the details when we find out." Zelo's phone started ringing. He looked at it and it was a text message from Youngjae.

I read it out loud, "Yah!!! Where the F*** did you put my lucky underwear?!?!?! Just because I touched your banana!!!!! I swear when I see you at school, I'm going to kill you!!! >__<"

I looked at him and he was bursting out with laughter. "HAHAHAHA!!" 

"What's with the whole underwear banana story???" I looked at him with a confused look.

I crossed my arms, he looked up at me and said with hand gestures, "HE ATE MY BANANA!!! HE STARTED IT!! I TOLD HIM NOT TO TOUCH MY BANANA BUT HE KEPT ON TOUCHING IT!!!!!!!! SO I HIDE IT BEHIND MY BAG AND WHEN I WOKE UP AT 1 AM IT WAS FRIKIN GONE!!!!!! I TOLD YOU, LIKE GOOOOOOONNNEEE!!!!!! NO MORE BANANA FOR ZELO!!!!! ZERO!!!!!!!!!!! HE TOOK MY BANANA!!!!!!" He pouted after that rampage. 

"You sure he took it?" I looked at him suspiciously.

"Ne. THE FRIKIN PEEL WAS NEXT TO HIS BED!!!" He yelled.

"Dang! ARRASO!!!!! So that's why you came here. To get away from Youngjae oppa." He smiled. I turned around to face my mirror.

"Where did you put his underwear?" I asked him.

"HAHAAHAHAA!!! In the freezer." He smirked and I started laughing. "That's what he get for touching my BANANA!!!"

"Well I better get going." Zelo stand up and back hugged me. "This uniform is ugly, TSENT unifrom looks more good on you." He rested his chin on top my left shoulder.

"I know." I turned around and started waving. "Annyeong!" I said with a cute voice. Zelo laughed and walked towards the window. 

"Hey! You'll go with me to the drift race right??!?!?!"

I look at him, "NE!" Then he jumped off the balcony and drove off with his bike. I grabbed my bag and phone then headed downstairs to eat breakfast. 

-------------------------------

Sehun's POV

I came to school early today, so I decided to go to the cafe and wait for the other members there. I looked at my phone and saw that it was only 6:15 am and school starts at 8. I sat down in one of the tables and just stared at my phone.

Should I text her "Good Morning :D".... Nah!.... *delete* Should I?

Someone slammed a book on the table. "YAH!" I looked up and it was Seohyun.

"Waeyo?" I look at her confused.

"Where were you last night?!?!" She pointed at me.

I just stared at her blankly, trying to make a really good lie in my head. "YAH!!" She yelled again.

"Aisshhh!!! Why so loud in the morning? Huh?" I leaned back on my chair.

"Where were you?" She insisted.

"I went to my grandpa's house yesterday because he needed help fixing his truck. Why do you want to know where I was? I'm not your boyfriend." I stared at her.

Seohyun pouted , "Mianhae, cause me and Luhan went out on a date yesterday and I thought I saw you there with someone."

"Who would I go on a date with?" I leaned forward.

"Mmmm..let me see... maybe your "future wifey"?!?!!" She quoted with her fingers.

"Mmmm..no." I made a straight face.

"Fine then." She crossed her arms. 

"BABY CHANYEOL IS HEERRREEE!!!" Chanyeol yelled. 

"Y LAY IS HEREEEEEE!!! Lay punched Chanyeol aside.

"YAH B*TCH*S!!! THE DARK AND MYSTERIOUS ONE IS HERE!!!" Tao said with a pedo look on his face.

"The f*** are you guys talkin' about?" Kris looked at the three of them. 

Both Chen and Baekhyun was about to try to trip Kris but Kris turned around swinging both of his arms. Which end up hitting both Chen and Baekhyun on the face. Everyone was shocked. 

"Ouch!!!" Chen cried.

"YAH!! Hyung~!!" Baekhyun was rubbing his left cheek.

"Hahahaha...I-I-I'm s-s-soorry." Kris couldn't stop laughing as well as the other members including me and Seohyun.

11 of them headed towards our table. Luhan sat next to Seohyun, while the others were finding their seats. When D.O. was about to sit down, Chen pulled his chair back and caused D.O to fall down on the ground.

"Ahhh...." D.O moaned while rubbing his , he stared at Chen. "You son of a b***h!! Why did you do that?" He stands up. "You want me to mother f***in drop you or something?!?!" 

Chen was getting scared so he tried to tip back his chair as far as he could but ended up leaning back too far so he fell down.

"Karma's a B*TCH!!!!" D.O. smirked. Everybody else was laughing.

I swear...they're my hyungs and all but sometimes I think I act more mature than them.... So sad.

I looked at my phone again. Mmmmm ... let me just text her good morning just to be polite?... And so I did.

----------------------

Minyoung's POV

I arrived at school around 6:50 am. My driver opened the car door for me and I got out of the car.

"Ajhussi, gamsahamnida!" I bowed and he bowed back. I decided to avoid Sehun for today since I will be awkward around him. I walked towards the cafeteria because I wanted to see what would we have for lunch. As I walked closer to the cafe, I can hear the people inside laughing and talking so loud.

Really? It's so early... I don't think that much people would be in school right now. But why is it so loud?!?!

I walked inside the cafe and the first thing I saw was Sehun. My eye widen as he made eye contact with me. My mouth was about to open but then I regain myself and started to head towards the Menu board. 

F*** my life. 

I fast walked to the board and started to look for today's date. I used my index finger to help me spot where it is.

"Ahem." *th-thump* *th-thump* *th-thump* I gulped and looked up. It's Sehun.

I straightened myself and look at him. "I guess you didn't want to text me back?" He said.

"Huh?" I looked at him confused, he was staring at my phone. I looked at my phone and I have one unread message. I open it up and it said "Good Morning :D"

"Ohhh..." I look up at him, "Mianhae, my phone was on silent." Which was a lie of course.

"Mmmhmmm." He comes closer to me.

"OOOHHHH!!!! IT'S THE LOVE BIRDS!!!!!" Tao pointed at us. We both looked at their direction and I made eye contact with Luhan then Seohyun.

"Mianhae, I have to go." I looked at the ground and walked pass Sehun but he grabbed my wrist.

"Hey.." I look at him, "Are you okay?"

"Yah, I am." I looked at his arm and pulled my arm away from his. 

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm going to go walk around." 

"Wait for me. I'll come with you." He smiles.

My eyes widened, "No thank you." I started walking.

"WAEYO?!?!" He whined.

"Because I want to be alone." I glared at him.

"Come on wifey, let me go with you!!!" 

"What you mean wifey?!?! YAH!!! J-J-JUST BECAUSE WE...." I realized what I was about to say and stopped.

Sehun has a smirk on his face, "Ohhhhh... so you can't forget about that huh?!??" 

"AIISSHH!!!" I kicked him on the shin and started walking.

"I"M GOING TO FIND YOU MINYOUNG-AH~!!!!" He yelled and I covered both ears with both of my hands. "YOU CAN"T HIDE FROM YOU"RE BOO!!!!" I fast walked out of the cafeteria.

What does he mean by "boo" and "wifey"?!?!?!  Who does he think he is?!?!?! I look back at the entrance of the cafe.

My phone vibrated and it was a text from Sehun. I opened it and it said, "I'm your boo-boo! Don't forget that!! :D <3"

"AISSHH!!! YOU WISH!!!" I yelled.

I got another text from him, "Yes. I do wish."

WTF?!?!?! He's a mind reader?!?!?!

------------------------------------------

Luhan's POV

"Wow, they really match." Seohyun said with amazement.

"Yeah, they do huh?" Kris admitted.

I wasn't paying attention to what was going on because I was still sleepy from last night. I looked over at where everyone else was looking and saw Minyoung and Sehun talking. At first I thought I was seeing things but then D.O said, "Aww shucks... we  can't have her no more. She'll be marrying him." He pouted.

Oh yeah. They're getting an arranged marriage. *sigh* 

I look back at them and I saw Minyoung kick Sehun and then walked away. 

"I"M GOING TO FIND YOU MINYOUNG-AH~!!!! YOU CAN"T HIDE FROM YOU"RE BOO!!!!" Sehun yelled. 

"WTF?!?! Who uses the word boo?" Kai look at us with a puzzled look.

"HAHAHAHA .. only Sehun can pull that off." Chanyeol cracked up and then everyone started laughing with him. Sehun came to the table and sat down.

"Since when were you two close friends?" Chen asked Sehun. 

"Mmmm..since Saturday?" Sehun looked at me first then smiled.

"Why are you looking at me?" I asked him.

"You're the one whose staring at me." He said.

"Guys, lets go to our spot." Kai requested. "It's too boring in here." He stands up.

"Shoots." Kris and Suho said at the same time.

Everyone got up and headed outside. Seohyun grabbed my arm and said, "Don't you think Minyoung and Seohyun would make a great couple?" She said happily.

"Umm... I guess." I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm going to go and see if Taeyeon and Tiffany are here." She gave me a peck on the lips and went.

I was the only one inside the cafe and all I could think of is when Sehun's dad announced the possible arranged marriage thing between Sehun and Minyoung. I don't know why but it bothers me somehow. That's why ever since Saturday I couldn't go to sleep at all. I kept on thinking why on Earth would the two of them get engaged?!?! Like seriously? They don't even know each other...

"Yo! Luhan!!! You comin'??" I looked up and it was Sehun. 

"Ne." I grabbed my backpack and headed to our spot with Sehun.

----------------------------------------

Minyoung's POV

The bell rings so I headed to my period one class. When I went inside the girl's locker room, all of the girls inside were staring at me.

"Minyoung-shi, you're so lucky!!!" One freshmen girl said.

"Huh?" I look at her dumbfoundedly.

"Aren't you engaged to Sehun?" A senior asked me.

"A-a-ani!!! Our parents are considering it." I said.

"But still.. there's a possibility you guys will end up marrying each other." The freshmen insisted.

"Not a chance." I changed into my p.e clothes and headed down to the fields with the rest of my classmates.

When we got there, coach told us that we will be playing baseball this week. All of the girls whined. "Why this sport?!" ... "It's boring!" ... "I don't like this sport!"... 

"Well I like it." Sehun said to the girls and smiled. After he said that, no one complained anymore. He winked at me when he saw me staring at him.

F*** you Sehun!!!  I sticked out my tongue at him and he laughed.

Coach blowed his whistle, "Alright guys, I'll be dividing you into pairs. You will help each other out and teach each other the basics of baseball. Let me get my clipboard."

I ran to Coach and said, "Umm Coach."

He lifted up his head, "Yes Ms.Minyoung-shi?"

"Coach, I don't know how to play baseball." I looked at him all worried.

"What do you mean?" He looked confused. "Do you know the basics?"

"Aniyo." I shook my head.

"How to hold the bat properly?" 

"Aniyo."

"Have you ever played the sport?"

"Aniyo."

"Oh....Let me get you someone that has a lot of experience with baseball then." He smiled at me.

"Gamsahamnida Coach." I smiled back. The only reason why I told Coach about this was because I didn't want to end up being partnered with Sehun. 

Yeah!! At least I'm not with Kai nor Sehun. *smiles*

I look at coach and he was scanning everyone, trying to see who to pick. 

"Mmmm..." He pointed his finger at Kai. 

Oh hell to the no Coach!!!! Not him!! PLEASEEEE!!!! I BEG YOU!!!!

"Kai-shi, come here." Kai ran towards us.

"Why coach?" He asked.

"Do you know how to play baseball?" Coach asked.

"Only the basics but thats about it." Kai replied.

"Oh I see..." Coach nodded. "Do you kow anyone here who knows a lot about baseball?" 

Kai pointed at a guy with a blue shirt on. 

Whose that guy?

The guy turned around and it was Sehun.

OH MY GOD!!!! NOT HIM!!!!

I look at Kai and he said, "Sehun played baseball when he was in elementary." 

"Oh okay. Thank you for the information. You can go back now." Coach told Kai.

But before Kai went, he looked at me and smirked. I rolled my eyes at him and he started laughing.

Coach looked at me, "Why is he laughing all of a sudden?"

"I don't know coach. Maybe he needs help." I suggested.

Coach laughed, "Maybe he does. SEHUN-SHI!!! COME HERE!!!" Sehun looked surprised but then regained his posture and went over to us.

"Yes Coach?" Sehun asked Coach but he was staring at me. 

Please Minyoung, don't turn red. DON"T TURN RED!!!

I look away and Coached said, "I heard from Kai that you played baseball in elementary? Is that true?"

"Ne." Sehun nodded.

"Do you still remember the techniques?" Coach looked at him.

"Ne." 

"Okay, you'll be teaching Ms.Minyoung here..." He pushed me towards Sehun. "..How to play baseball. Got it?"

"Ne." Sehun nodded and smiled.

You got to be kidding me.

"Okay, everybody gather up!!. The first pair is Ms.Minyoung-shi and Sehun-shi. Go on that side of the field." He pointed at the far left corner.

I grabbed a bat and a glove. Sehun walked ahead of me and I was imagining how it would be like if I hit him in the head with a baseball bat.

What if I hit him sideways? I cocked my head to my right. Nah!....Not going to work.

Sehun clears his throat. "Alright, the real basic thing to know about baseball is how to hold the bat." He looked at me and snapped his fingers. "Ms.Minyoung-shi, are you listening?"

I snapped out of it and nodded.

"Okay then, hold it like this." He showed me how and I just mimicked his hand posture.

"Like this Sehun?" He stands up straight.

"I'm sorry. But are we close friends?" He stared at me.

"What?" I'm so lost.

WTF is he talking about now?!?!!?

"You're speaking informal to me." He pointed out.

I rolled my eyes, "Sehun-shi, like this?!?!" 

Sehun went closer to my hands, "Yeah, that's right."

He turned to look at me and the only thing I can hear was my heart.

"FWEEEEEEEEEE......." Coach was blowing the whistle and it made me and Sehun's ear hurt. "Ok now stop with the lovey dovey and lets play."

"Ahjusshi!" I covered my mouth with my right hand and Coach gave me a look.

I putted my hand to the side, "Coach its not what you think."

"Mmmmhmmmm." Coach rolled his eyes and clapped his hands. "Now come on, we have a game to play."

We played till 10 minutes before second period bell would ring.

"Off to the lockerrooms now." We ran off while coach picked up the bats.

------------

Luhan's POV

It was lunchtime and some of us were waiting for EXO to come in the cafeteria so we can get lunch.

"Yah! Theres a drift race again?" Baekhyun was looking at his phone. Me, Suho and Chanyeol went closer to him to see the text.

"Who's racing?" Suho asked.

"No clue." Baekhyun was scrolling down and tried to look who were the racers.

"Are we going?" Chanyeol asked.

"Going where?" Kris jumped in out of nowhere with Tao, Suho, D.O, Chen, Sehun, Kai, Lay and Xiumin to come sit down with us.

"Are you talking about the drift race?" Lay asked.

"Mmmmmm." Baekhyun was still looking.

"Are we all going together?" Xiumin asked.

"Yes? No?" Suho asked.

"Lets go!" Chanyeol threw his fist in the air and all of us did too.

"Lets go in line. I'm hungry." Kai said and went straight to the counter  cutting infront of everyone. Tao, Kris, Suho, Chen and Chanyeol went also.

"You coming?" Baekhyun said.

"I'm gonna wait for Seohyun." I sat back down.

"Ok." Baekhyun and the others except me,Lay, and D.O went in line.

"Who are you waiting for?" I looked at Lay, who is sitting across from me.

"Just waiting until the line gets smaller." Lay said

"Me too." D.O said.

"Sehun...." Lay pulled Sehun's jacket.

"Huh?" He was tip toeing looking for someoene.

"Sit down." I said.

"I'm gonna go in line." Sehun ran off and he standed in line.

"Weird." D.O. scratched his head.

"Wait isn't that Minyoung?" Lay pointed at the end of the line and me and D.O. looked at where he was pointing. Sehun was standing behind her.

-----------------------------

Minyoung's POV

I walked inside the cafe and stand in line to get lunch. I looked around to see which place I want to go and eat at. I stopped searching because I thought I saw someone. I looked back again and it was Sehun. He smiled at me and started to walk towards me.

Oh no! Please don't come near me!....

I blocked my face with my math book and hoped that he didn't see me.

"Ms.Minyoung-shi..." I slowly lift my head and saw Sehun infront of me.

*sigh* "Yes? Mr.Sehun-shi?" I smiled.

"Can I wait in line with you?" I gave him a weird look and ignored him. I turned around and turned up the volume on my ipod.

I feel a poking sensation on my left side so I turned down the volume. I look, and Sehun was poking but I ignored him.

"Yah!" He yelled. 

Get away!!!

"Minyoung-ah~!!!!!!!" Everyone looked at us and I turned around to face Sehun.

"WHAT!?!" I yelled back at him.

He gave me a serious look, "If you don't treat me nice then I will tell everyone what happened." He smirked.

"You wouldn't." I dared him.

"Yes I would." He put his hands on the side of his mouth, like a megaphone, getting ready to announce it.

"Arraso....." I rolled my eyes. "How do you want me act?" I walked backwards because the line was moving up.

"Mmmm... First of all.... Let me take your lunch for you." He look at me. 

"I have my own hands you know. I can do it by myself." I said.

As I was about to grab my lunch, Sehun snatched it from me.

"Yah!!! Sehun!!!" I yelled at him but it was already too late. With his right hand he was carrying my lunch and on the other hand, his lunch. I followed from behind and he placed my lunch at EXO's table. All of them were there already and most of them are eating.

"Minyoung-shi will be eating with us today guys." He had a big smile on his face.

I looked at him, "What?!" I look at EXO and they shrugged their shoulders.

"Well she's your wife so it's okay." Kris said while chewing on an apple.

"I am-" Sehun covered my mouth.

"Just do what I say and play along." He whispered in my ear.

"You guys are lovey dovey today. Despite the fact that you guys barely know each other." Luhan pointed out.

Everyone was shocked that he said that and looked at him. He made eye contact with me and said, "I'm saying the truth."

"Yah he's right. But me and Minyoung-ah..." 

Wait. WHAT!!???!! Minyoung-ah!!! Only Zelo can call me that!!!

"...decided to try to get to know each since we might get married later on. Right Minyoung-ah??" Sehun turned to face me.

"Uhhhh....Yah sure." I glared at him.

"HAHAHAHA!! You guys are cute together. Why don't you sit down Minyoung-shi and eat." Suho pointed at the seat across from him.

"Gamsahamnida." I bowed.

Sehun went behind me and pushed me towards the chair. He pulled the chair out for me and I sat down then he pushed the chair in.

Why is he acting like this? It's so fake. Can't he just act normal?

Sehun sat next to me on my right side and Kai was on my left. Luhan was across from Kai and the others were done eating so they decided to go to their spot by the tree.

I was about to take a bit of my kimchi but I feel like Kai was staring at me. So I look at him.

"Why are you with him?!" Kai mouthed.

"Why?" I mouthed back.

"I don't know, that's why I'm asking you." He replied.

"YAH! Back off hyung!!!" Sehun wrapped his left arm around my shoulder. "She's mine."

"Aisshhh! I saw her first. Oh Whatevers." Kai got up and walked out of the cafeteria. I shrugged off Sehun's arm and began eating. There was only me, Sehun, and Luhan at the table.

"Oh, she's here. Be back guys." Luhan got up and met with Seohyun and her two friends.

---------------------

Seohyun's POV

Luhan was coming towards me,Tiffany, and Taeyeon. I look at the girls and asked them, "Is my make-up okay girls?" I pointed to my face with me index finger.

"Yeah." Tiffany said.

"Just don't touch it and it will stay as it is." Taeyeon pointed at Luhan who was already in the back of me.

I acted like I didn't know that he was coming. "Who are you pointing at?"

Then next thing you know, Luhan back hugged me, "Hi" He whispered in my left ear.

I smiled and turned to him. "Hey." I kissed him on the lips.

"HEY! No PDA!" Taeyeon said.

Tiffany look at Taeyeon, "Someone's sour today. Just because..." Taeyeon glared at Tiffany and me and Luhan just laughed. Taeyeon has a crush on Kai but she doesn't have the courage to confess to him yet. She hates seeing us all lovey dovey cause it makes her jealous.

"Babe." I look at Luhan.

"Yeah?" 

"We'll be sitting with Sehun and Minyoung if that's okay with you?" Luhan asked me.

I smiled, "Yeah it's okay with me."

He grabbed my right hand and crossed it with his left hand.

We're a perfect couple. I just don't want anything or anyone to get in our way.

-----------------------------

Minyoung's POV

I took a spoonful of my pudding and accidentally looked at where Seohyun and them were at. My eyes widen as I saw the two of them kissing.

"Ahem." I said, trying to clear my throat. I sat up straight and looked over at Sehun.

"I will be going now." I stand up and pushed my chair in.

"You're not even done eating." Sehun pointed his chopsticks at my tray.

"You eat it then." I took my bag and started walking. Luhan, Seohyun and her friends were walking towards the table.

"Leaving already?" Luhan asked me.

I kept on walking without looking at them. I decided to go to the amphitheater. It was empty and I liked it that way. I just sat there listening to music. Being at SM High is the worst thing ever that has happened to me. I didn't notice that a teardrop fell from my right eye. I wiped it with my index finger. My heart was  in pain for the last two years and I didn't want to be here. Zelo's face kept on going through my mind and it made me smile. He helped me when I was going through so much.

-------------------------------

Past: Minyoung's POV

I came home from school and I was walking upstairs to go take a shower.

"Minyoung-ah? Are you home?"

I heard my dad's voice, "Hmmmmm?" I went backdown the stairs and went to the living room. He was there sitting down on the couch.

"Minyoung-ah I want to talk to you." I walked towards him but I stop.

"Honey, I got us some fruits." It was the lady that tried to push me away from my dad.

"Why is she here?" She pointed at me with a disgusted look on her face.

"I wanted to tell her that....." he standed up and wrapped his left arm around her shoulder, "we're getting married."

I looked at them with a blank face.

"Whats wrong? Aren't you happy for us?" She walked towards me trying to touch my face but I slapped her hand away from me.

"Minyoung-ah!" My dad was shocked with my actions.

"Why her?!?!?!" I was furious and looked at him.

My dad walked towards me and slapped me in the face. My right cheek became red and you can clearly see the mark of his hands on it. I lifted my head but he hitted me again. This time on my left cheek.

I lifted my head one more time and I can see that my dad was upset. "Go ahead! I don't care!"

"How dare you give me that attitude!" He hitted me one more time and I fell on my knees. My eyes were getting teary but I hold myself together so I won't cry infront of him.

"I don't want to see your face in this house!" He yelled at me.

I grabbed my backpack and standed up.

"I was gonna leave anyway. Congratulations on your marriage..." I bowed and silently leave the living room.

"Where are you going?" I was walking towards the front door and I slammed it behind me as I went out.

"MINYOUNG-AH!" I heard my dad as I walk away from the house. I was walking but then I ran as fast as I can and went to the park. I fell down on my way to the park and I scraped my knee and hand on the gravel. I got up and walked to the telephone booth. I inserted coins to the machine and dialed his phone number.

"Yobosaeyo?" I heard a girl's voice and I immediately hanged up.  I dropped down to the floor. I covered my head to my knees and cried.

"Are you okay?" I felt a pair of arms on my shoulder.

"Go away!" I was stuttering.

"Here." I lifted my head and he offered me his hankercheif. I took it and wiped my tears with it.

He walked towards his bike and started putting on his helmet. He started his engine and was about to go but I standed up.

"WAIT!" I hold out my hand.

He stopped driving and looked at me.

"I don't know where else to go and I don't want to go home." He blinked at me and looked down. He got off his bike and came to me. He took my backpack from the floor and putted on the front of his bike.

"You can stay over my place." He held out his hand for me to take. I grabbed it and he pulled me to his bike.

He opened his backpack and took out a helmet, "Here." I stared at it for awhile because I didn't know how to wear one.

He placed it over my head and smiled, "There you go." and he jumped on his bike.

"Aren't you coming?" I tried climbing over it but I had a hard time so he took my hand and lifted me up. He took both my hands placed it to his stomach. I twitched my head to the right side looking at him thinking what he was trying to do.

He looked at me, 'You don't wanna fall off, do you?"

"Ani." I shook my head and he laughed. He drove off and I tightly grabbed on to him. I had my eyes closed and my head on his back.

The bike stopped, "Are we here?" I still had my eyes closed.

"Yeah." He chuckled and I slowly loosened my grip on his stomach. He got off and so did I. I followed him to his house and he opened the light.

"It's not that much but it has everything you need. Bathroom, kitchen, livingroom and a bedroom."

"Why are you home so late!?!?!?!" A lady popped out of nowhere yelling and hitt him in the head.

"Omma! Stop please.." He got both of his hands covering his head.

"Wae?!?!?!" His mom glared at him.

"Ajumni...please.." I tried stopping her to hit him.

"Whos this? Bringing another girl to the house?" She took off one of her slippers to slap him but I blocked him and she stopped.

I bowed to her, "I'm sorry. I am the one to be blame." I kept bowing.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm-" I was about to answer but the guy interupted me.

"I found her crying at a telephone booth and I insisted her to come and sleepover here since she has nowhere else to stay." He pointed out.

She mouthed "ah".

"I'm sorry dear." She rubbed the guy's head where she slapped him.

"So you met my son, Zelo?" She smiles.

His name is Zelo?

"I'm his mom. Sorry for what happened. Omo!" Zelo's mom was shocked and pointed at my face.

"What happened to your face?" She was touching my cheek where my dad slapped me, "Omo! Look at your knee..and your hand. Zelo why won't you get her the first aid kit and run her a bath."

He nodded his head and went upstairs.

"I will get you a towel dear." She smiled and went to the hallway closet and grabbed one. She came back and handed me a towel.

"Why don't you go upstairs? You might find the bathroom as you go up." I went upstairs and found a door open, it lead me to the bathroom. Zelo was there and he was checking the water temperature.

"Oh!" He standed up and went to the side of me, "If you need anything, just call me. Ok?" He smiled and I shyly nodded my head. I locked the bathroom door as he went out and took a bath. I got out of the tub and remembered that I don't have any extra clothes with me. I wrapped myself in the towel and slowly opened the door.

"Zelo?" I whispered and looked around. He came out of  a room and saw me.

"Something's wrong?" He asked me.

"I don't have extra clothes." I was so embarassed.

"Ah! Hold on." He went back to the room and gave me some clothes, "Gamsahaminida." I bowed and closed the door. 

A boxer?!?!?

I still put it on and the t-shirt he gave me. The t-shirt was huge and it covered the boxer and halfway through my thigh. I came out trying to cover my legs and Zelo was right there.

"Does it fit?" He look up at me and I nodded.

"Come to my room." He gestured me to come and I followed.

"Sit down." I did what he said and I looked around. He bended down to see my knee and I covered it with the shirt, "Its fine." He lifted it up and dabbed my cut with some alcohol and putted some type of medicine and a bandaid over it. I closed my right hand in a fist and he grabbed it .

"Your hand also needs to be cleaned so it will heal." He opened my fist and slowly cleaned it with alcohol and I ache in pain.

"Sorry, ummmm..." Zelo looked so worried.

"Its Minyoung-shi." I said.

I looked at him in the eye.

"Ummmm..." He rushly put on the medicine and bandaid, "There you go." He smiled.

"Gomawo." I looked at it.

"Oh! You can sleep here." He dusted the bed.

"This is my room and sorry if its kind of messy." He picked up a few t-shirts from the ground.

"Its ok. It seems cozy in here." I rubbed my arms.

"Are you thirsty? I will get us some hot cocoa." He went outside. I roamed and looked through his things. There was a picture of him with 5 other guys. Out of the six of them, he's the cutest. He came in with two hot cocoas.

"Are these your friends?" I pointed at the picture.

"Yeah." He handed me one cup of hot cocoa.

"Thanks." I sat down on his bed.

"So what happened?" He looked at me.

"What do you mean?" I took a sip.

"You were crying." He made eye contact with me and I looked away.

I started to tear up.

"I'm sorry. Here." He took his cup and mine on the floor and pulled me into a hug. I cried nonstop.

"I don't wanna go back." He rubbed my back repeatedly.

"You can stay here as long as you want." He hugged me so tight that I let myself fall into in his arms.

I cried for an hour and fell asleep in his arms. He picked me up and placed me on his bed. He grabbed a pillow and placed it underneath my head then he covered me in a blanket.

-------------------------------

Present: Minyoung's POV

The bell rings and it snapped me back into reality. As I stand up, I wiped away my tears with my hands and headed towards my last class for the day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please do subscribe and vote! We thank you for reading and we will do our best to make this story really interesting and with suspense:D

Thank you readers! <3