Between You and Me

My Intuition

Seohyun POV

"Seohyun?" I sense that Luhan came walking towards me.

"Why are you here?" I didn't make eye contact with him.

"I'll be leaving." Minyoung walked down the hallways and took the stairs.

"I wanna talk to you." I then lifted my head.

"Talk." He crossed his arms and leaned against the door frame.

"Can we go outside atleast?"

"Okay then." I walked outside as he follows me behind. We were in the parking lot infront of the hospital.

I stopped walking and turned around to face Luhan, "I'm sorry Luhan. Please.....please forgive me. It's just-"

"Its just what?" he had his hands in his front pocket.

"Ever since she came, everything changed."

"What do you mean?"

"Alot of bad things happened."

"Like what?"

I was trying to figure out what I was gonna say and he started to walk away from me.

"Luhan!" I muttered and he took one step. I then burst into tears. Luhan turned his head 90 degrees and lowered his head.

He turned around and hugged me. "I don't want you to do that again." he my back.

"I want you to be nice to Minyoung for now on." he had his hands on my shoulder. 

I nodded trying to hide my face. He lifted my chin and pecked a kiss on my lips.

---------------

Sehun's POV

"Can't you believe it?" Chanyeol said.

"What?" I was playing games on my phone.

"It's almost December."

"So?" Lay said.

"Aren't you happy that every month we have a special holiday." He leaned to Lay who was listening to music.

Everbody was avoiding him. Kris was looking at himself in a mirror. Kai, Baekhyun, and D.O. were taking pictures together. Suho was reading his favorite book. Chen, Luhan and Xiumin were silently eating breakfast.

"YAH!" Chanyeol yelled.

The school bell was signaling to go to our first period. We sat up from our hangout and saw a car come in. Minyoung came out from the car and started walking.

"Minyoung is out from the hospital?" Baekhyun asked.

"Come on lets go already." Suho was pushing some of us inside the school.

December already.....

"Sehun come on!" Kai was pulling me.

We went to the locker rooms to change and went out on the football field. Minyoung came out with the other girls.

*Phew* Coach blew the whistle, "This is the last week we will be playing sports. Next week will be your physical exams. Now get out and play." Coach push a cart full of footballs and every boy grabbed one. We still had the same partners from last week. So I'm still paired up with Minyoung. I threw the football at her and she caught it. She then threw it back. It was awkward so I started a conversation.

"Are you okay from the party?"

"Yeah...." I threw the football back.

"Is everything okay with your boyfriend?" She paused.

"I didn't have the chance to talk to him." She threw the football. After that we didn't talk and went to our lockerrooms as usual. 

"Hey Luhan?" Lay was asking as the rest of us were all in the cafeteria eating lunch.

"Yeah?" Luhan was taking a bite of his kimchi.

"Are you and..." I can tell he didn't wanna say Seohyun's name.

"We're back together." Luhan smiled and proceeded eating.

"Why were you at the hospital yesterday?" Kris asked.

"I was volunteering."

"Volunteering for what?" D.O. said.

"To watch some kids at the hospital." He looked at D.O.

"Didn't you finish your community service like longtime ago?" Xiumin was drinking from a water bottle.

"Yeah. So?"

"What made you-" I was cut off.

"Hey you guys!" Tiffany sat next to Kai and he gave her a glare.

"Waddup Kris!" Taeyeon sat next to him.

"Hey babe." Seohyun pecked a kiss on Luhan's right cheek and sat to his right.

"Where is Miyoung-shi Sehun?" She asked making me wonder where is she right now.

"I don't know." I scratched my head.

"Well me and the girls were wondering if she wants to go out afterschool. You know some girl time." She smiled.

"Didn't you dislike her?" Chanyeol pointed out about what happened at Tiffany's birthday party. All our eyes were focused on her.

"I just saw her as bad person. But now I forgive her."

"You already apologize to her?" Suho tilted his head.

"I......"

"Thats why we were asking where is Minyoung. So Seohyun can sorry to her afterschool." Tiffany seemed like she was covering for Seohyun.

"Maybe shes wandering in school." Taeyeon said as we all looked inside the cafeteria checking if she is around.

"I'll call her." Luhan pulled out his phone and started dialing.

"How did you get her phone number?" I was curious.

"I thought it would be nice if I got her a phone since her old one got wet in the pool."

"So you were at the hospital visiting Minyoung?"

"Whats wrong about visiting my bestfriend's future wife at the hospital?" He looked at me.

"Luhan has a point." Chen said.

"I just felt bad about what happened to her thats all."

I stood up from my chair.

"I'll look for her." I made a a faint smile and Luhan putted away his phone in his back pocket.

"See you guys next period." I grabbed my backpack and left.

I took out my phone and started dialing Minyoung's phone number.

I'm sorry the phone number you are trying to reach is unavailable right now. Please try again.

I tried calling her again but something caught my eye. I walked outside towards a tree near the art building.

"What are you doing?" 

"Huh?" Minyoung only noticed I was infront of her just now.

"What are you thinking about so hard?" I sat next to her left and leaned my back on the bark.

"I was just enjoying the breeze." She then looked up at the tree as the leaves sway with the wind.

"Its almost December." I said looking up also.

"Yeah."

I then layed my head on her lap and letting my right leg stand up. I had my hands on my stomach.

"Don't move." I closed my eyes. I felt her breath on my face and I opened my eyes. Her face was few inches away from me. Her hair moved with the wind. Her eyes were glistening. I then removed particles of her hair from her face using my right hand. I lightly put her strand of hair behind her left ear.

I wish you were mine.

My right hand then moved to her cheeks. I then lifted my head leaning to her face.

*ring*

Frick the bell rang.

She leaned her head back as I got up from the grass. She got up and grabbed her backpack and mines.

"Here." she held out my backpack and I took it.

She walked ahead from me.

Pabo. We have the same last period.

I smiled.

I then ran up to her, walking behind her as we both went to our fourth period.

----------

Minyoung's POV 

Why is my cheeks burning?

I put my palm on my face as I walk outside from school.

Tiffany, Taeyeon, and Seohyun jumped infront of me and I was shocked.

"Minyoung-ah!" they all said together with huge smiles.

"Minyoung, I'm sorry about what I did at the party." Seohyun grabbed me on the shoulders.

"She does." Taeyeon said.

"Really." Tiffany nodded.

"Okay...."

"Do you forgive me?" she was fluttering her eyelashes at me. Taeyeon and Tiffany leaned in to me.

"I....forgive....you?" 

"So friends?" Seohyun held out her right hand.

"Sure..." I lightly shooked her hand. 

"Okay!" Tiffany clapped her hands together.

"Lets go!" Taeyeon pulled my left arm as Tiffany pulled the other.

"Where to?"

"To a restaurant." Seohyun said leading the way.

-------------

We walked in a fancy restaurant.

"I thought we were gonna go to a restaurant. Not.....this."

"Its okay. Its our treat." Taeyeon said.

"Kaja!" She pulled me to a table as Tiffany and Seohyun followed behind.

We sat down near a window. Taeyeon was near the window and I sat by her right. Tiffany sat near the window infront of Taeyeon. As Seohyun sat across from me. A waiter then came with four menus but Seohyun held out her left hand.

"Can we have four of your specials today?"

"Oh...arrasso." She bowed and left the table.

In 15 minutes, the waitress came in with four dishes and four glasses of water. She then placed it on the table.

"Ummm...can I ask what is this?" I whispered to the waitress as she placed my plate infront of me last.

 

"It's Gyeran jjim." she whispered back while putting side dishes on the table also.

"Can I order something else?" 

"What's wrong? Don't like it?" Seohyun said.

"I just don't feel like eating this. I will just order something small." the waitress took my dish and bowed.

As the waitress stood up, "Just eat it. It's delicious."

I stared at it and poked it with my spoon.

"What are you waiting for? Dig in." Seohyun said.

"Ah...ne." I slowly put my spoon inside and scoop a small piece of the food. I was about to take the bite but I then looked at Seohyun, Tiffany and Taeyeon who were staring at me. I made a smile and took a bite. I chewed and swallowed it.

*cough cough cough*

I dropped my spoon on the side of the table.

"Are you okay?" Taeyeon rubbed my back as I continously cough. I couldn't breath.

"Shes turning red!" Tiffany said. Taeyeon quickly passed me a glass of water. I dranked viciously and I was back to normal. The waitress cleaned up the mess on the floor.

Tiffany got up from her seat, "What did you put inside!?!?!" yelling at the waitress.

She stopped wiping the floor, "Its the special you ordered. We used eggs, powder, soy sauce, sesame seeds, shrimp, salt, green onion..." The waitress said.

"Shrimp?"

"You're allergic to shrimp?" Taeyeon asked me.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Tiffany said. Seohyun sat there staring at me.

"Is that why you didn't want to take a bite?" Seohyun said.

I lowered my head.

She sighed, "Why did I even agreed to Luhan to be nice to you?"

"Mwuh rah goo?" I looked at her.

She looked at me, "Your just pathetic as the rest of your ty friends."

"Seohyun stop." Tiffany whispered to her.

"No! I was right. Why won't you go back to where you belong! Your face disgusts me the moment you came to SM High."

"Thats enough Seohyun!" Taeyeon yelled back.

I stood up and grabbed my backpack.

I started walking, "You just stay away from Luhan!"

I then stopped and turned around.

"I'm not like you Seohyun. You're lucky you have him." 

"Mwuh?" She was confused.

"Just watch out your back because karma is a ."

I went out of the restaurant. 

"Luhan is mine. So back off!"

I took the elevator and left the building. The streets were busy so I decided to walk. I waited for the sign to say walk. All of a sudden, a  biker braked immediately infront of me. He turned off his engine and took off his helmet. I didn't give eye contact. I heard his footsteps coming towards me.

"Where were you?"

I liftted my head, "Zelo?" he smiled at me. I then hugged him tightly.

"What are you doing here?" I was glad he found me.

"I was about to visit you just now."

'Well I'm here am I?" He looked at me.

I chuckled.

"Its getting late." He lightly pulled my arms off of him.

He got on his bike, "Is it okay if I can sleepover your house?"

"My house? Wae?"

"Don't you miss me?" I pouted.

"I do."

"So are you gonna let me sleepover or not?" I had my hands on my hips.

"Okay....okay. Here." He handed me a helmet to use. I got on his bike. He was in his postion to go so I putted my hands on his waist. He straightened his back and turn his head 180 degrees to the right.

"What?" I looked at him on his right.

"Why are you scared to wrap your arms around me? We've been living for 2 years together.

He then looked foward and pulled my arms making it wrap around his stomach.

"Now we're ready to take off." He then took off.