Why?!?!

My Intuition

Author's POV

"Zelo, meet my dad." 

Minyoung's dad bowed again.

Zelo also bowed rubbing the back of his neck, "Oh...Annyeonsaehyo."

"You should be very hungry. Would you like some fruits?" Zelo's mom asked with curiosity.

"Oh it's ok I already ate." Minyoung's dad replied.

"You should atleast eat or drink since your my guest."

"It's ok I'm fine. I would like to talk to Minyoung alone if its alright with you." Minyoung's dad looked at Minyoung with a serious look on his face.

"Oh ok." She walked out of the livingroom but came back because Zelo didn't leave.

Zelo's mom slapped his head in the back, "Yah go to your room." in a low tone. He then went upstairs but felt like he should stay to protect Minyoung. Minyoung didn't move at all and just kept on staring at her dad.

When Zelo's mom and Zelo left, Minyoung's dad sat down.

"You should sit down. You must be tired."

She stood there with no facial expression.

He nodded his head, "Minyoung-ah, please-"

"Please what? Come back to live with you? In that house?"

"I looked all over Korea to find you."

"Well you found me alright."

"Minyoung what you did was wrong."

"Marrying that woman was-"

"We didn't get married. I should have listen to you." He put his head down.

"Minyoung, you have two options. One, you can come back or say "no" and be sent to China."

"No matter what I will still runaway."

"I don't want you to be living in this condition. I want you to start fresh, forget about the past, go to a new school and able to graduate to go off to college."

"Doing all of that will be alright to me?!?!"

"It's whats best for you. I will give you time to decide." He got up and started walking towards the front door.

She went upstairs and slammed her bedroom door. She threw herself on the bed and turned her body facing her window.

Zelo heard her slamming the door and went out of his room to see if Minyoung's okay. He ran to her door but slowly reached his hands to the door knob. He stopped thinking he should talk to her or not. He backed away and went off to bed.

---

Zelo's POV

I woke up and wanted to check if Minyoung was still asleep. Her blanket was neatly folded on her bed and she wasn't in her bathroom. I went downstairs and my mom was already cooking breakfast.

"Where's Minyoung?"

My mom cracked an egg and started scrambling it in the pan and stop,"Oh she said she wanted to get some fresh air." she then continued cooking.

I went upstairs to get dress and grabbed my shoes.

"Zelo, where are you going?"

I was trying to put on my shoes, "I'm gonna look for Minyoung."

"Aren't you gonna eat breakfast before you go?"

"I'm not that hungry." I went to the kitchen and kissed my mom on the cheek and went running to the front door screaming, "Bye mom."

"Don't come home late now." she screamed also before I closed the door behind me. I went to the places that Minyoung would go but she was no where to be found. I went to a convience store to buy ice cream because I was getting hungry. I remembered me and Minyoung would eat sea salt ice cream together afterschool at a park.

Flashback

Minyoung ran to the convience store and put her hands on the window to see if they had sea salt ice cream.

"Oppa can I have one?" She pointed at it.

I nodded my head and went in to grab two sea salt ice creams. While I was paying it, Minyoung opened one and said "Gamsahaminida" before putting it in . She went outside and I followed right behind her. We were walking slowly as I tried to eat my ice cream and all of a sudden Minyoung ran to some swings.

She was already on top of it and she was waiting for me.

"Oppa!" she said in an irritated voice.

"Can you push me please?"

"Ok."

I started pushing her and she yelled, "Higher! Higher!".

After she said I had done too much already, I sat down on the swing next to hers. She slowly pushed herself on the swing and stared at the sun that was setting.

"It would have been nice to see the sunset at the beach."

"You wanna go?"

"No it's alright. Seeing it with you is nice." She smiles. You're so cute and innocent.

We sat there for an hour and it was the first time she was so quiet.

"Zelo, thank you for everything." She turned to look at me.

"For what?"

"You know what I mean." She went back looking at the sky.

"If I need you or if I'm missing, this is the place I would come first." 

Present: Zelo's POV

Aish how can I forget. I went running as fast as I can to the park and there she was on the same spot where we ate sea salt ice cream.

"MINYOUNG-AH!" I yelled but she didn't look back at me. So I walked towards her. But I stopped suddenly. What's wrong? Why are you crying Minyoung?

"Minyoung-ah, gwenchana?"

She looks up at me then started sobbing.

"O..O...OPPA!"

I knealed down in front of her and brushed her hair on the side. I grabbed her right hand and pulled her in for a hug. She continued to sob. Seeing you like this makes my heart ache so much.

Zelo... I'm going to miss you so much. 

She hugs me more tighther so I hugged her back even tighter. She was sobbing for 30 minutes now and my legs were numbed. But being able to soothe her like this is worth it. Minyoung lifted her head up and started to wipe her tears away. She looks at me, directly to my eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked her. "Is it your dad? What did he do to you?!"

"He wants me to go live with him. If I say no to his offer, he will send me off to China." Her face was so gloomy. 

"Well, what do you think is the most reasonable choice?"

"Go and live with him." She said with a soft voice.

"Then go. Its the easiest one. And, you still can go to TSENT high and see your friends. It's both a win win situation." I turned my head towards her and smiled.

"NO ITS NOT!! I HAVE TO MOVE SCHOOLS!! Its like restarting my life again."

I looked at her with a shocked look on my face. "Did you agree with tranferring schools?"

"Its part of the condition in living with him. He thinks you're a bad influence on me."

I just stared at the morning sky and sigh. Minyoung took my left hand. I look at her. She smiles. That smile hits me every time.  I smile back at her.

"Well its better than being miles apart. You still can come and cruise with us anyways. So I think its best you should go llive with your dad." 

"Arraso.....But I don't want to go to the school that my dad is transferring me at."

"Don't worry, you'll make a lot of new friends there. I promise" I winked at her.

If only you knew Zelo. If only.....

"Okay lets go back home. My mom is waiting." I said with a smile in order to hide my true feelings from Minyoung. Truthfully, I don't want her to go but its best for her and her dad. I just need to man up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

B.A.P <3