Him

My Intuition

Minyoung's POV

I stood up and headed straight to my last period. Everyone else were rushing to class while I slowly walked. The bell rang and I sat down in my assigned seat.

A man with glasses went up to the board and wrote his name on the chalkboard then turned around to face the class, "Hi...ummmm...my name is Mr.Ho and I will be your substitute today."

Everybody laughed at his name especially me.

"Please...tur..turn in your homework." He was stuttering with his words. Everybody was confused since we all didn't hear what he said.

"He said to turn in your homework!" One of the students upfront said.

"Ah..." ----- "Oh that's what he said." ------- "Ahjusshi speak louder next time!"

"I'm sorry." He bowed to the class.

Everybody passed their homeworks to the front.

"Thank you. Today, your classworks are from the textbooks. Start from page 589 all the way to 989." He gave us a really thick packet. Everyone groaned at the sight of it.

At first we did our work, but after an hour later we started talk and horse play in class.

"Please do your work." He said nicely but we all ignored. I was chewing on my gum, as always and putting on eyeliner. My feet were placed on the table. Some people stared at me, like EXO who was sitting right next to me.

"Students please." He looked like he was about to cry.

"Fine! Minyoung-shi, Luhan-shi, Lay-shi, Chanyeol-shi and Baekyun-shi get out and stand outside with both your hands up!!!" He pointed at us.

"WAE!" We all got up and responded together.

"For not listening to me and not doing your work." He stared at us.

"Everybody else was too!" Lay said.

"Yeah! Him, her, him, him, her, her, him." Chanyeol pointed at people and they quickly picked up their pencils and went straight to work.

"They're doing their work." The teacher looked at who Chanyeol was pointing at but they were all engaged in doing their work.

"You've got to be kidding me." Baekhyun was messing up his hair.

"Ani." Mr.Ho gestured his hands to the door.

"Gosh lets just get it over with." Luhan walked around the classroom and went outside. I followed him behind and when Mr.Ho was writing our names on a paper to report to Ms.San, I took it right from his hands and ripped it up in pieces. And I slowly let the papers fall from my hands in front of his face. I then walked outside. Baekhyun and Lay followed me behind. Chanyeol threw a desk before going out but he came back inside to pick up the desk to nicely put it back into position and it made everyone laugh. Luhan was by the exit door while I was on his left then Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Lay. We were in our positions. The period seemed long because my arms were aching. All of a sudden Chanyeol scooted closer to me and I tried moving away from him to my right. He had a big smile on his face which looked like a e to me. I then bumped into someone and landed onto him. Our heads hit each other.

"Yah! Why did you do that for?" Lay punched Baekhyun in the shoulder.

"It wasn't me. Chanyeol was the one." Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol.

"I just wanted to be close to her atleast." Chanyeol smiled.

"Argh...." He was groaning.  I lifted my head and saw that his head was sore. The bell rang and I got up. I got up as Chanyeol, Lay and Baekhyun helped him. Lay and Baekhyun were helping him stand up and go inside the classroom to get their stuffs. I went inside and I was left alone. I putted my makeup in my bag and carried it as I got out. As I went outside the school, I saw Zelo waiting for me. 

I ran to him, "You didn't have to give me a ride. I was gonna call Yongguk or the others."

"Just get on." He patted the seat on his bike.

I smiled and jumped on the bike and we drove off.

Luhan's POV

"There goes your wife." Kris and all of us where looking at Minyoung.

"Who's he?" Chanyeol was curious.

"Has to be one of the B.A.P members." Kai said.

"They disgust me." Tao spitted on the ground.

"Well she's mine." Sehun said.

"Not for long." Baekhyun looked at Sehun.

"Lets go! I wanna see the race." Xiumin had one of his baozi faces.

"We should, the sun is coming down already."

-----------

Author's POV

At the race, everything was very club-like. People were dancing and having a good time.

EXO and B.A.P came at the same time. Minyoung was still in her uniform so she went to the bathroom and changed.

As she came out of the bathroom, she bumped into a freshmen girl causing her drink to fall.

"Aish!" She stomped her foot, "My dress...its all ruin.." She pouted.

"Watch where you going !" One of her friends said.

"Shush!" Her other friend putted her finger against her lips.

"WAE!?!?!" The friend yelled.

"You can get killed." She whispered as Minyoung left. Minyoung went to the parking lot near the warehouse where the race would start. She passed by EXO and didn't notice them. She was walking towards B.A.P, Yunghee, and Junji.

"Minyoung-ah lets dance!" Junji and Yunghee pulled Minyoung to the dancefloor. While they were dancing, B.A.P were talking with some other guys.

"Yah! We don't have our racers today." Daeryong came towards us.

"What do you mean?"  Yongguk asked.

"We need one of you guys to race?" He hoped the answer was a yes.

"Whats in it for us?" Daehyun had his arms wrapped around two girls.

"Its who you are racing with." Daeryong smirked.

"Aniya." Daehyun denied the offer.

"Fine. What if I say you will race with the best racers in Seoul?" He was trying to bribe B.A.P into doing the race.

Youngjae was scratching his chin while some of B.A.P members were thinking.

"OMG!" Daeryong slapped his forehead.

"Kidding." Himchan said while B.A.P laughed.

"Alrighthy then lets get the show on the road." Daeryong threw a fist as if he was driving a car.

"Wait whos racing?" B.A.P were all staring at one another and there was only one person who could win. They looked at him...

-------------------------

On the otherside EXO were also asked to race.

"Kris you do it!" Tao nudged Kris in the arm.

"Why won't you tell Kai." Kris pointed at Kai.

Kai was flirting with a junior girl.

"Who else is good in your group?" Soryong asked.

"I'll go." Sehun stood up from sitting on top of a car.

"No you stay and I'll go."

"Ok." Soryoung clapped.

------------------

SPEED - Pain the love of heart

 

At the starting line, everyone was waiting.

Luhan was already in the car and getting ready.

"Be careful." Seohyun was by him and kissed him on his left cheek and went to EXO, Tiffany and Taeyeon who were waiting on the sideline. When the race was about to start, everyone ran near to the starting line causing Junji, Yunghee and Minyoung to stop dancing.

"Whats going on?" Junji looked at people who passed by us and crowding over somewhere.

"Maybe another race?" Yunghee said.

"We should go over and look." Yunghee pulled Minyoung's left arm as Junji pulled the other and they ran to the crowd. They pushed through the crowd and got to the front and see what was happening. As they were near the starting line, B.A.P were waiting on the side by them.

"Whats going on?" Junji asked Himchan on her right.

"Oh!" Himchan was surprised, "Ummmm..." He was pointing to the car on the right side infront of the starting line.

"Wassup everybody!" It was Soryong talking with a mic and everybody screamed.

"Wheres Zelo?" Minyoung was looking for him.

"Change of plans. Our racers today will be one from EXO and B.A.P." Soryong told the crowd.

He walked in between the cars and pointed to the left.

"Here we have Luhan and to the right we have Zelo." Daeryong pointed at each racer.

"What!?!?!" Minyoung said and tried walking to Zelo but B..A.P, Yunghee and Junji pulled her back into the crowd.

"Yah!" Minyoung was trying to loosen their grip.

"Lets start." Daeryong and Soryong walked away as a tall pretty girl came. She was standing infront of the cars but in between them. She took out her bra and hold it up in the air, which means to get ready. The crowd screamed. She threw her bra in the air and as it landed on the floor, they both took off. Zelo was in the lead but Luhan caught up.

"Why didn't you stop him?" Minyoung punched Yongguk in the arm.

"We couldn't say no. Daeryong was begging and we will get about $50,000 if he wins." Yongguk answered while rubbing his right arm.

"Don't worry Minyoung." Youngjae rubbed her back, "He's best at drift racing."

"And what if he gets hurt? Huh?" Minyoung was getting really worried and couldn't keep still.

"He won't." Daehyun said while putting his left hand on Minyoung's right shoulder.

Luhan and Zelo were close to the finish line but Zelo finished first.

"Yah! Zelo won!" B.A.P did a group hug and started jumping.

"What?" Junji said.

"He won?" Minyoung was surprised.

"OMG!" They also started hugging. B.A.P, Minyoung, Junji, Yunghee and other people ran to Zelo's car. When Zelo came out of the car, Yongguk picked him up in the air and putted him down. Jongup and Younjae patted Zelo in the back as Daehyun and Himchan screamed when Zelo passed by them. Zelo was just focused on only one person, Minyoung.

"You were so cool." Junji smiled with a thumbs up.

"Nothing?" Zelo was asking Minyoung. She lightly hitted him in the chest.

"Pabo. You got me worried." Zelo pulled her closer for a hug.

"YAH!" Everyone gotten quiet and turned to the person who said that.

"You cheated. Luhan won this race." Tao said in his face.

"Tao just let it go." Luhan was trying to stop him by pulling his arm.

"We're not gonna give you the money." Every member in EXO came in and BTOB and other gangs.

"Forget it." Kris had his hand on Tao's left shoulder.

"You're just hating on us." Himchan came forward.

"Why won't you shut your mouth." Zico said.

"Lets not fight." Daehyun went in between them and chuckled.

"You shut up too." Kai said.

"What?" Daehyun's smile faded.

"You heard me." Kai walked towards Daehyun.

"Why..." Daehyun pointed, "you!" and he pushed him. Everyone started to push and hit each other. Daehyun hitted Kai in the stomach. Yongguk tried stopping Youngjae and Jongup from kicking Zico. As for Zelo, he hitted Tao in the face. Though everyone stopped all of a sudden. Luhan was holding a gun on the left side of Zelo's head, only a few feet away.

"What are you gonna do now?" Luhan said as Zelo straightened his back. Everyone backed off, making a circle around both of them. B.A.P, Yunghee, Junji and Minyoung were near Zelo. EXO and BTOB were near Luhan. Minyoung was holding Zelo's right arm. Zelo lowered her hand down making their hands interwined together. 

Seohyun came running to Luhan's side, "Oppa...please don't do this." She tried leveling the gun down from his hand.

When Zelo was holding hard on Minyoung's hand, Sehun was jealous. As he was about to walk forward, somebody screamed and it got everyone's attention.

"COPS! IT'S THE COPS!" Everyone ran and pushed each other to get to their cars. There were 6 cop cars roaming in the parking lot.

Minyoung and Zelo were seperated, "OPPA!" "MINYOUNG-AH!"

They couldn't do nothing but the only thing on their minds were to get out before the cops can get them. Minyoung thought she saw Sehun going inside his car so she went in also.

"What are you doing here?" Minyoung was looking through her window where the cops are.

Minyoung was yelling, "Just go! Why aren't you-" She turned to her left and it wasn't Sehun.

"You thought I was your husband?" Luhan looked straight at her.

Oh my god.... Kill me now!!!!

Minyoung lowered her head because she was embarrassed. Her left hand was on her forehead and her hair covering her face. She then lifted her head.

"We don't have time for this! Just go! BALI!" She pointed forward.

"Today is just full of surprises." He said sarcastically and took off.

As for Sehun, Seohyun was in his car.

"Why aren't you with your boyfriend?" Sehun was surprised.

"I couldn't find him." Seohyun pouted.

---------------------------------

Luhan's POV

Today was not my lucky day. I wasn't the one who bumped into Minyoung this time. As I look into my rear view mirror, there was a cop following us so I drove fast as I can.

"Stop your car!" The cop said but I kept going.

I drifted to the left and got into a dark alley. I then turn off my car and relaxed. As I looked back, the cops passed by and didn't see us.

"Phew.." I threw my head backwards.

"That was close." Minyoung had her right hand on her left chest. I notice that I was looking at her so I looked away.

I heard a ring and Minyoung picked up her phone.

"Yobosaeyo?" She answered and put it on speaker.

"Where are you?"

"Abuji, I was out with..." She looked at me.

"With who?" Her dad sounded serious.

"Sehun-ah." Minyoung replied.

"Oh Sehun. When will you come home?" Her dad asked her.

"We're on our way right now." She look at me.

"Oh arrasso."

She closed her phone.

She looked at me again.

"Are you gonna move the car or not?" Minyoung pointed at my car key.

"I don't know where you live." I pointed out.

"I will tell you where to go."

"Ok." I turn on the car and we went straight to her house.

As we got to her house, I didn't expect a mansion.

Oh I forgot, her dad is rich.

Her dad was waiting outside and she went got out of the car.

She bowed before her dad, "Abuji sorry for coming home late."

"Its ok. Why isn't Sehun coming out?" I can see her dad trying to look at me.

"Ah Sehun..." She scratched her head and came to the passenger window on the right peeking her head inside.

She whispered, "Can you please come outside?"

"Wae?" I gave a her a puzzled look.

"Just please. You need to pretend like Sehun and thats all." Minyoung said.

"Fine." I was irritated and grabbed my hat and putted on to cover my face. As I came out the car, I walked beside Minyoung.

"Don't be scared son. I'm not mad at you." I bowed as he patted my shoulder softly.

"I just wanna say "thank you" for dropping my daughter home safely." Her dad was so nice.

"Ah your welcome." I nodded.

"So where did you guys go?" I turned my head to Minyoung.

"Dinner! We went out for dinner..." Minyoung smiled.

"Oh thats nice of you Sehun." Her dad looked at me then at Minyoung.

"Huh? Yeah." I forgot that I was pretending to be Sehun.

"You quite look like your friend, Luhan." Minyoung's dad pointed out.

"Ummm yeah. We often been told that we look like twins alot. Hahahaha." I laughed.

"Well it seems I have to go. Goodnight sir." I bowed.

"Drive safely." He smiled and waved as I walked towards my car. I bowed one more time before going inside my car and they went inside their house. I got in my car and threw my hat in the back seat.

"What a weird night." I turn my head to the right to look at the house.

This is her house?...

I the car and went straight home.

I went upstairs to my room and closed the door behind me. I threw my jacket on a chair and myself on the bed. I flipped myself over and stared at the ceiling. It was a long night and I  got up to take a shower. I came out and went to my closet. I had a hardtime looking for a t-shirt until I looked into my bottom drawer. I found one and putted it on. As I was about to close the drawer, I found a ring inside.

I picked it up and twirled it with my fingers. I looked at the ring as I walked towards my bed and lied down. I held out the ring in the air.

---------------------------

Past: Luhan's POV

"Oppa!" She looked at the ring, "It's pretty."

"Do you like it?" I smiled at her.

"Mmmm." She putted it on her ring finger and held her hand in the sky. I also held my hand at the same level as her. I got us couple rings.

We walked to a bench and sat down. We were at a park surrounded by cherry blossoms and it was snowing. She layed her head on my right shoulder and closed her eyes.

"I love you." I mumbled.

"Huh?" She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"I love you-".......

---------------------------

Present: Luhan's POV

"Luhan, its getting late. Turn off the lights and go to sleep." My mom knocked on my door.

"Arrasso." I placed the ring on top of my desk. I closed off the lights and went to bed. I just stared at the ceiling for an hour and slowly falling asleep.

Eun-hee.... How are you these days?.... I'm still thinking about you. I miss you.