New girl

My Intuition

2BiC - Did You Forget Everything

 

Kai's POV

"Everyone this is Minyoung-shi."

Minyoung-shi.......

She sat down on the bleachers looking all cool with her sunglasses down the bridge of her nose and chewing her gum continously.

"Now go back to your activity." Our coach blew the whistle. He then walked and bended towards her and pointed his pen to her face, "For the time being you sit here for the rest of the period."

She blinked, "That's all?"

He held out a piece of paper to her, "Inorder to be participating in this class, your parent/guardian need to sign this."

She took it and started reading it.

When our coach then went to help us teach the right way to throw a ball, she right away went lying on her stomach with her glasses on. There was still 10 minutes left in the period before second period bell rings, so coach blew the whistle. All of us went back to the locker rooms except Minyoung.

In the boy's locker room:

Lay whipped his towel on my , "Yah!"

"Ouch!" I yelled.

"You didn't finish talking." Lay said with a curious look.

"About what?" I asked in confusion.

"Where you met the girl." Sehun said buttoning his shirt.

I put on my pants, "She was the one that made me hold onto my balls from Saturday."

"What?!?!" Lay said.

"Are you sure you don't have STD's?" Sehun said making Lay and Tao laugh.

"That is not true." I said.

"Well shes way out of your league." Tao said with a smirk.

"Why is that?" I asked with a serious look.

"She made a three pointer and you made...well...nothing." The three of them started laughing.

"Well it's because she injured me." I said in embarrassment. 

"Mmmmhmmmmm." Lay was fixing his uniform.

" yo-" before I could finish my sentence the bell rang.

Sehun put his hands on my shoulder, "I can finish that sentence for you. " you" too." Sehun was imitading me and they all laughed and left me behind. I slammed my locker and remembered what she said to me.

Minyoung-shi......

---------------

Luhan's POV

"What's with all the noise?" Baekhyun covered his ears because all the students were 2x louder than before. I also covered my ears and before you know it, Chanyeol came running in class, fell down on some chairs but was able to stand up and slammed his books on our desks. It caused me, Baekhyun, Suho and everyone in class to laugh but went resuming to their conversation.

"What is it now?" Suho asked who couldn't hold his laugh.

"Yah! We got a new student." Chanyeol said excitedly.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"People have been saying that she transfered from LOENT High School."

"It's a girl?" Baekhyun said and we all stared at each other and got up from our seats and cheered. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were hugging each other while me and Suho were looking at the ceiling as if we saw heaven.

"Wait." Suho said making us stop from jumping.

"What if the rumors you said aren't true?" His words killed our joy and we sat down solemnly.

The bell rang and our teacher came in, "Everybody sit down and I will call attendance."

------------

Minyoung's POV 

I was walking in the hallways slowly even though the bell rang. I knew what building to go but I just wanted to go to my classes late purposely.

"Student!" I turned around knowing it was a teacher.

"Why aren't you in class?" He said while pointing straight at me.

"It's my first day in school here." I replied.

"Oh I see why." He looked at me from head to toe and took my schedule from my right hand.

"Your second period is in building A, second floor. Go to your class now." He gave me back my schedule.

I bowed, "Gamsahaminida, gamsahaminida, gamsa-" he then walked away from me and I stopped. "." and then I started walking to my second period.

"What did you say?" the teacher stopped walking.

I also turned and pointed at the walls around me, "Oh nice halls." he said, "Oh." and he went to the main office. 

What an idiot. 

I then reached my class 10 minutes later. I looked at the room number and my schedule if I was at the right place and I was. Another boring class today. I miss TSENT High already.

-----------------

Luhan's POV

We were taking notes and all of a sudden the front door opened and every student in class stopped to look at who was coming in. "Tommorrow we will have a test and I....oh what do we have here." The teacher stopped writing on the chalk board and walked towards the person. "May I see your schedue?" My teacher ask. It was a girl and she gave it to her while chewing on her gum. "Thank you."

"Well I am very glad to have you in my class," she fixed her prescribed glasses looking at the girl from head to toe and back to her schedule, "...Minyoung-shi.Ummm...why don't you-" she had her hand out which was a sign to introduce herself but instead the new girl went to look for a seat to sit in.

"Can she sit here miss?" Chanyeol said with a wide smile on his face.

"Shes smoking hot." A boy said.

"Shes so cool." A group of girls with glasses on said.

She walked in the middle of the class and took a seat all the way in the back and putted her feet on the table.

"Ok...." the teacher said and the whole classroom were shocked by her actions, "well you will be seating next to Luhan."

The teacher went to her desk and grabbed some papers for her and went to where she sat. "Well, my name is Ms. Kang Ni-Ma and I would like you to do some math problems. It won't go towards your grade but it will help me for what I need to teach you again before any exams." She gave it to the student and she just skimmed through the papers and our teacher went back to teaching her lesson.

The girl was searching herself for something to write but she didn't. She forgot people were still looking at her and when she lifted her head, in just a few seconds she was surrounded by almost every guy in the class holding out their pencil for her to take. Chanyeol was on my desk pleading for her to take his but instead she took my pen out of my hand.

"Gamsahaminida...." She looked at my name tag, "Luhan-shi." she tilted her head fluttering her eyelashes and went straight to solving the equations.

All the boys were dissappointed that she didn't take theirs while I stood there frozen. Baekhyun nudged me and helped me to come back to my senses. In the middle of the  lesson, Minyoung was just listening to her music and blowing on her bubble gum. You can tell she was bored because she was trying to make the biggest bubble but she failed making a loud noise causing the whole class to look at her. 

Her nose and lips were covered in gum but she took it out and put in again and went back to chewing.

"Ms. Minyoung-shi, can you please spit out that gum." My teacher said sternly.

Minyoung-shi looked at the teacher and said, "Arraso...."

The moment she stand up, the lunch bell rings.

"Ok class, the worksheet is your homework for tonight." She said.

Minyoung-shi was by the trash can, throwing away her gum. Everyone went up to her to say hi and what's their name. She was polite, she stand there until everyone got a chance to say something to her.

Then her phone rings, "OPPA~~~~~!!!" She said in delight and a big smile on her face then walked out of the classroom.

30 minutes later....

I look at my watch and we still have about half an hour of lunch time left. 

"Guys I'm going to go find Seohyun." I dialed her number but she didn't pick up.

"Okay." They said altogether.

I was walking down the hall while looking at my phone and I bumped into someone.

"Mianhae." We both said at the same time.

I looked up and saw Minyoung-shi. "I'm sorry, it was my fault."

"You better watch where your going." She said.

"Can you move aside?!" I need to go." She had this irratated look on her face. I didn't realise that I was blocking her way. 

"Mianhae." I said again.

"Stop saying that word." Minyoung-shi stared back at at me and walked away. 

Such a sassy attitude. Oh well.. I saw Seohyun walking towards me and I smiled.

"Mianhae for not answering my phone, it's low battery." She said with a pout.

"It's okay." I replied

"Let's go to our quiet place." Seohyun and I walk to our secret hideout and spend the rest of luch time together there.

-----------

Minyoung's POV

I decided to walk to my last period even though there's still 20 minutes left of lunch. When the bell rang, everyone came rushing in the classroom. My seat was in the middle row and column. So basically, I'm frickin in the center!!!!

My last period was full of those stupid guys. Some of the guys were from Saturday inside the elevator with me during the race. All of them came in....Oh my god!!! There's 12 of them?!?! Kill me now.

All of the girls were surrounding me. The teacher said the class will start in 10 minutes.

"Are you single?" One of the girls ask me.

"Ummm...-" Before I could answer anything, another girl asked a question. I look at my teacher and she can see that I was getting annoyed. So she told the others to just sit down on their assigned seat.

I got a text from Zelo, "Wanna hang out after school with me? ^_^ " 

"SURE!!!!... Oh my gosh I MISS YOU GUYS!!!"

"I'll Pick you up then."

"Okay Oppa~! :D"

I texted my dad that Zelo and I are hanging out after school and he said okay but I have to be home by 8 pm.

------------

I was doing the worksheet that the teacher gave to all of us. And I could feel that people were staring at me, so I looked up and everyone was looking at me. 

"AHEM! GO BACK TO YOUR WORK!" The teacher said strictly.

I mouthed, "Gamsahamnida." to my teacher and she just nodded.

The bell rang and everyone got up.

"Minyoung-shi~" One of the girls came to my desk, "Wanna come with us?"

"Ummm... someone is picking me up." I said.

"OH! Who is it?? Your boyfriend?!?!?!?!" Another said. 

My phone rang and I answered it. It was Zelo.

"I'm outside already, there's a lot of girls surrounding me so I'm just going to stay on my bike."

"Oh okay. I'll be right there." I said.

"Can we see your boyfriend?!?!"

I just ignored them and headed towards the front of the school. I saw a lot of people around but not really close to Zelo. He was still wearing his helmet cause TSENT and SM high aren't in good terms with each other.

His back was facing the front of the school so I decided to surprise him.

"YAH!" I screamed.

"AHH~" He yelled. 

"HAHAHA" I smiled.

He put up the visor and said, "It's good to see you similng."

"I see that you're popular here?" He looked around.

"It's irratating?!!!! I don't know how you can do this everyday in TSENT." I said with a pout. 

"HAHAHA~" He messed with my hair.

"YAH!" 

"Let's go!" He said then winked at me.

"LET"S GO!"

He gave me my helmet and we both got on his bike. I looked around and saw that everyone was staring. Even Luhan and his friends.

"Hold on now!" Zelo went in full speed.

We stopped at a street cart and Zelo turned off his engine. We both got out of the bike and was greeted by an old lady who was selling Ddukbokki.

"Annyeongsaehyo!" me and Zelo said while bowing at the same time.

"What would you like?" Halmoni ask.

"We would like two of your Ddukbokki please." Zelo ordered.

"Ok."

We went to sit near the cart and she gave us two plates of Ddukbokki. I ate so fast, that I finished mines before Zelo did.

"Another one Halmoni."

Zelo's mouth was wide open as well as his eyes.

"What?"

"You're that hungry."

"I didn't get to eat lunch because you called." 

"Here you go ma'am."

"Gamsahaminida." I bowed and gave my chopsticks to Zelo.

"What?" he said.

"My hands are tired." I pointed to my mouth gesturing him to feed me.

"Alright." he started feeding me.

He was about to feed me a piece but he suddenly put it in his mouth instead.

"YAH!" I pouted my lips and tried to snatch the chopsticks from his hands but he had long arms.

"Ah you guys are a cute couple." the old lady said. We then stopped sitting straight up and I took back my chopsticks. We both ate our food quietly and in a well mannered way.

"Why so quiet all of a sudden?"

"Halmoni we're not a couple!" Zelo yelled causing pieces of Ddukbokki fall out of his mouth.

Ewwwwwwww.

"Hahahaha." the lady laughed and proceed cooking. Zelo then notice why the lady was laughing so he took a piece of napkin and wiped his mouth. He turned to look at me though I suddenly laughed because their was sauce covering the corner of his mouth.

"Do you know how to eat?" I took a napkin and gently wiped off the sauce.

He then grabbed my wrist stopping me from wiping his mouth and we both stared into each others eyes. He leaned his face to mines so I closed my eyes but he burst into laughter.

"Very childish of you." I got out of my seat and took my bag.

"Halmoni annyeong." I don't know why I'm reacting this way. But I'm just kinda mad at Zelo right now after he did that to me.

"Leaving already?"

"Ne." I bowed and left Zelo behind.

"Uh I will be leaving too." He left 45000 won for the lady from his pocket.

"Gamsahaminida." He bowed.

"Thank you. Come again." Halmoni gave a big smile.

-------------

Zelo's POV

I don't know why she's reacting the way she is right now. I didn't mean it that way. I know I shouldn't have done that. But, when I saw her lips, I just can't resist it anymore. So in the end, I have to make up something to not let her know what I was doing. But I really wanted to....

"Minyoung-ah!" I yelled at her but she continued to walk.

"AISSHH! MINYOUNG-AH!!!!!" Now I see everyone staring at me and she looked back. She gave this mad face at me.

What did I do wrong?? I'm sorry....

I ran after her and pulled her next to me.

"Yah! What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Is it me? I'm sorry." I look at her.

"It' not you. I don't know..... I think I'm just tired from school today. Can you take me home?" She said.

"Arraso. Let's go then." I took her home and said goodbye.

-------------

Minyoung's POV

I went straight to my bedroom and sat down on my bed.

Why was I mad at Zelo for faking it??.... Maybe he wasn't really going to do it. He was just joking around right?? ARGH!!!!

I decided to go and jog for awhile. I changed to my jogging clothes and went to my dad's room.

"Appa, I'm going to go night jogging." I said.

He look up at me and said, "Be sure to be home by 10 pm. Or call Mr.Kim to pick you up."

"Arraso. Night." I said without looking at him.

I ran about 4 blocks already and I'm starting to feel a little dizzy. So I decided to go to a store and buy water. As I was drinking my water and turning into a corner, some stupid person bump into me and spilled my drink.

". I'm so sorry." The person bowed 3 times. "Let me help you up."

He tried to reach for my arm but I pulled it away , "Just back off!"

I stand up and started to wipe my clothes. "Yah! Why weren't you looking at where you're going?!"

I looked up and saw Luhan. He's eyes widened. "Minyoung-shi! Mianhae!" He bowed again.

"Oh great, it's you again!" I started to fix my hair.

She really does look familiar to me. Did I see her somewhere or met her before?

"Minyoung-shi..."

"What?!" I said irratated at his present.

"Did we meet before?"

*Thump* *th-thum* No! Please No!!!!

My heart rate started to go faster. "Ani, why?"

"Oh.. I don't know, you look familiar to me." He said while rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Well I don't know you. Argh, everytime I see you, something bad happens. Can you just stay away from me? In school and outside of school?!!!"

"What's with your attitude?" 

"Argh. Nevermind. JUST go away, okay?" I said to him nicely.

"Arraso, arraso."  He jogged back to where he came from.

I ran as fast as I could back home.

I want to go as far from him as possible.

----------

Luhan's POV

I stopped joging after passing Minyoung-shi. I looked back and she was already jogging. 

I swear I saw her somewhere but I don't know where.

"Just go away,okay?" That sentence. I wonder how she's doing........

 

-----------------------

 

Thanks readers for 1000 views ^__^