Drift Race

My Intuition

Baek Seung Heon - Til the Sun rises

 

Zelo's POV

"What is it now?"

"ZELO!" On the otherside of the phone, Yongguk, Jongup, Himchan, Daehyun and Youngjae were screaming my name. My ears couldn't handle the noise so I had to put the phone few inches away from me.

"Why are you guys calling me so early in the morning?"

"It's almost 12 pm dude."

What? I looked at my watch on my left wrist and it was 11:54 am.

"Can we hangout at your place today?" Youngjae asked.

I looked at Minyoung who was still sleeping on my arm.

"Sorry, I'm busy."

"Ehhhhhhhh. Come on we're already infront of your house."

"YOU'RE WHAT?!?!" When I was screaming, it caused Minyoung to move. .

"MMMMmmmm...why are you yelling in the morning?" She turned her body to me and went back to sleep putting her head on my chest.

"Who's that?"

"Who's what?"

"Yah, it's Minyou-" I then hanged up on Daehyun when he was about to say her name.

*ding dong* Ugh it's them.

I got of the couch, trying to not wake up Minyoung-ah or make her fall off from the couch. I walked towards the front door. I opened it, putting my left hand on the door.

"Zeloya~" Yongguk, Youngjae, Daehyun, Himchan and Jongup said altogether.

"So you guys did it?" Himchan asked with his scary eyes popping out.

"What? No!"

"Where is she right now?"

"On the couch sleeping."

"Oppa, who are you talking to?"

It was all silent when Minyoung was talking. Looking at my friends, they were frozen like ice and their mouths were wide open. Jongup who had cheetos falling off from his mouth and Yongguk who stopped drinking his bubble tea. I turned to look at what they were staring at and I didn't believe what I was seeing. I was shocked to never noticed what Minyoung-ah was wearing from yesterday. *gulp*

I mouthed, "Go upstairs!"

She also mouthed, "Why?"

I ran to the couch and grabbed the blanket we used to cover her up and carried her on my right shoulder.

She was screaming as I tried walking upstairs to her bedroom, "Yah, put me down!" She kept kicking me and hitting me in the back.

"Can you keep still!" As I reached to her bedroom door, I kicked it with my right foot and put her down on her bed.

She got up and walked up to me, "Why did you do that for?"

"Are you blind? Look at what you're wearing!"

"What's wrong with it?" She looked down to look at her clothes and lifted her head back up.

"Can....." I acciendentally looked at her chest which she had no bra on and I immediately covered my eyes. "Can you least put on some clothes?"

"Why? Oh Zeloya~ For the record I am wearing clothes." She had a creepy smile and was trying to come closer to me.

"You try Minyoung-ah." I ran and jumped onto her bed standing.

I pointed at her, "Minyoung-ah stop please." She was being seductive towards me, letting one side of her spaghetti straps fall off her shoulder.

"What's wrong? Didn't you see me in a thong before?"

Before she could come on top of her bed, I ran as fast as I could downstairs. I was in the living room and Yongguk offered his drink to me to talk. I still couldn't breathe and my heart was beating fast. I was drinking so fast, that I choked on the tapioca balls. *cough cough*

Youngjae who was massaging my back, "Dude, you're lucky to have Minyoung-ah living with you."

"If I had her in my house, well lets say..." Himchan was trying to find his words but he was in his own world.

"She is the iest girl in TSENT high and you guys never hooked up?" Yongguk was asking.

"She's different from the rest of the girls." Zelo sat down on the couch and used the remote to turn on the tv.

"So what did you guys actually do last night?" Jongup was eating and talking at the same time before sitting next to me.

"Nothing alright." I said angrily.

"Whatever you say." Daehyun said walking to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

I hear someone's phone ringing. "Yah Hyungs! Whose phone is that?"

All of them looked at their phone, "Oh its mine." Yongguk said. "Hello?... Uh-huh.... Yah, we're free. Why?....mmm... Sure. We'll be there in one hour."

"Guess what?! We're going to a drift race!" Yongguk yelled.

"For real??!! YAH!!!" Himchan and Daehyun said together.

"Lets go then."

"I'll drive." Yongguk said.

Everyone got their stuff and headed towards the front door.

"Are we just gonna leave Minyoung-ah like this? Can she come along hyung?" Jongup said while looking at Yongguk.

"She can. Yo Zelo, tell your girl to get dress and come with us." Yongguk had a smirk on his face.

"YAH! She's not my girl" Tell your girl...pssh. Whatever.

"Minyoung-ah, I'm coming in." I opened her bedroom door. "Wanna come with us to a drift race?"

Her face lights up. "OPPA!! I WANNA GO!"

Seeing her happy like this, makes me smile. "Then hurry up and get dress. We'll wait for you outside."

----------

Minyoung's POV

I'm so excited!! What should I wear?...MMM....

I got ready in 30 minutes and went downstairs to meetup with B.A.P . I was wearing a y concept to match with B.A.P's clothing.

 

 

 

We all couldn't fit in one car, so I ended up riding with Zelo on his bike. While the rest of the B.A.P members were riding in two seprate cars. We reached to our destination in 15 minutes and the place was energetic. 

------------------

Congratulations to EXO and B.A.P who won numerous awards! Both groups are talented and unique in their own way. Happy New Year's Eve to all and I wonder what EXO and B.A.P are planning to do for their fans in 2013. Looking forward to EXO-M's performance @ Jiangsu Stallelite TV New Year's Eve Concert while EXO-K performs @ MBC Gayo Daejun.

 

AWWW.. TAO! <3