Me and you

My Intuition

Takers - Remember Me

 

Author's POV 

Minyoung went to a nearby park and sat on one of the swings.

A basketball then rolled to her feet and she picked it up.

"Oh I'm sorry." The boy bowed and took the ball from her.

The boy was curious, "Minyoung-shi?", but she didn't pay attention at all because she wanted to be alone.

He rubbed his neck with his left hand, "Ah I don't know if you know me but I'm in your period 2." He said with a big smile on his face.

Minyoung was getting irritated, "Oh really?" she said sarcastically.

"My name is Baekhyun-shi." he held out his hand but notice that she didn't want to so he pulled it back to his side.

"What made you come to the park?" Baekhyun asked.

"I'm sorry but I have to go." She said and started walking.

"Hold on." Baekhyun ran to the basketball court to grab his bag so he can follow Minyoung. He was trying to put on his jacket while walking beside Minyoung.

"So you live around here?" Baekhyun asked as he bounce the basketball.

She stopped and looked at him with a glare, "Can't you leave me alone!?!?" she said in an irritated voice.

"Sorry." She started walking again and decided to go straight home.

"Nice to meet you Minyoung-shi!" He yelled for her to hear because she was a few feet away.

Minyoung went straight home to her room and did not come out at all. Her dad felt that his actions have caused their relationship to break apart more, so he decided to go into her room and apologize.

He knocked on the door softly, "Minyoung-ah? I'm coming in." He entered.

Minyoung was lying down with her head facing to the door and her hands on her stomach. He sat next to her left, "Minyoung-ah, I'm sorry." He tried to touch her hands but she turned her body away from him.

"I know what I did to you was wrong but I don't want to lose you. You're the only person I got. You're my little girl." Her dad looked down to the floor and felt ashamed of himself.

"I'm not a little girl anymore Appa."

"But to me you look just like your beautiful mom." Minyoung turned to face him.

"I'll do my best to be a better father." He rubbed her head and got up to leave. Before he exited, "And please do tell me when you're bringing guests in the house."

Minyoung chuckled, "I will." He closed the door.

Minyoung was in boredom so she walked into her closet and tried to look for her belongings. She found a tresure chest and when she opened it, it was full of her personal stuffs. She saw a vintage diary book and picked it up. It was filled with her baby pictures and stopped turning the pages when she found a picture of her mom holding her when she was only 4 months.

She cried for awhile and wanted to put back the diary in the treasure chest but a picture fell out and it was an ultra sound, picture of a baby. She picked it up and stared at it for a longtime. A maid came in and surprised her, she immediately put the picture behind her back.

"Minyoung-shi dinner is ready." The head maid said with a hand gesturing her to go downstairs.

"Arraso. Ahjumma, can you please give me 5 minutes." The maid bowed and left.

Minyoung quickly put back her belongings in the treasure chest and went downstairs to eat. The table was filled with foods but the seats were empty.

She looked up at the maids, "Wheres-"

"Your dad got an urgent call from work so he won't be here tonight." The butler said.

Minyoung felt awkward just eating alone and everyone staring at her so she only ate for about 5 minutes and left the dining room. After taking a shower and blow drying her hair, she went to bed.

----------

The next day

It was a Saturday and Minyoung wanted to sleep the whole day but her phone was ringing causing her to sit up right away. Who calls this early in a saturday morning?!?!?!!! She went back to her lying position. Her phone couldn't stop ringing and she was getting irratated so she reached her hand underneath her pillow and answered it.

"Hello?" She said in a tired voice.

"Minyoung-ah."

"Zelo oppa!" She sat up with a happy look on her face.

Zelo chuckled.

"Oppa I'm sorry what happ-"

"Don't worry about it. Is your dad still mad at me?"

"I don't think so."

"You weren't sleeping earlier were you?"

"Ani."

"Since you are up, wanna go out?"

"Right now?"

"Mmmmhmmmm. I will give you 15 minutes."

"I will go change right now."

"I will call you when I reach the front of your house."

"Ok bye!"

"Bye." They both hanged up.

Minyoung quickly ran to the bathroom to brush her teeth and put on makeup. She then went to her closet and started looking for something to wear. She couldn't decide on what to wear so she asked two of her maids to come and see which one looks better on her. It took her a few minutes and went straight downstairs to meet Zelo.

"Bye dad. I'll be back!" She was about to go outside while her dad was reading a newspaper in the livingroom.

"Minyoung-ah!" Her dad got up and walked towards her.

"You need to comeback by 7 pm." He said with a strict tone.

"Waeyo Appa?" She asked with curiosity.

"You need to attend an event with me." He smiled.

"Abuji! What event? You didn't tell me about it!" She was whining.

"No excuses." Her dad said.

"I'm not going." She pouted her face and opened the door.

"If you go, I will give you an allowance." This made Minyoung stop and turn towards her dad.

"How much are we talking?" She asked.

"100."

"100?" 

"A day." Her dad clearly pointed out.

She was counting with her fingers, "I was here for four days, so...." Gesturing to her father to put money in her right hand.

"So you're going?" Her dad asked.

"Yes." She said with a smile.

Her dad gave her a 1,000 bucks, "I gave you extra bucks so you could go and look for your dress when you're out today."

She was counting it.

"It has to be plain and simple." Her dad said.

She stopped counting and stared at him.

"It's an event. Not a party." Her dad said sternly.

"Arrasso." She put her money inside her purse.

"Annyeong." She waved and left the house. Zelo was outside about to call her but Minyoung notice so she yelled.

"OPPA!" Covering the side of with her hands. Zelo turned and smiled putting his phone in his pocket.

"Ready?" Zelo said with a a smile.

She nodded and Zelo went on his bike, tapping the back seat.

"Get on." She got on and took the helmet from him. He started the engine and went off.

---------

They were at a big mall and he parked his bike. Minyoung got off taking out the helmet from her head. So did Zelo.

"So what are we doing today?" Minyoung was curious.

"Go to the mall duh." He started walking towards the entrance. She then caught up with Zelo.

"Wanna play at the arcade first?" Minyoung suggested. "I will blow you away."

"Let see." Zelo smirked. The first game they went on was a motorcycle game. They both got on and put in 10 cents each.

"Ready?" Zelo said.

"Set?" Minyoung said.

"Go!" they both said.

Zelo was trying to cover her eyes with his long arms.

"Yah!!! Stop cheating." Minyoung was hiting him in the arm while concentrating on the game. After one minute the game was over.

"I won!" Minyoung sticked her tongue out at Zelo.

"Lets play another game." Zelo said.

"Why? Is it because you lost?" Minyoung laughed.

"Ani. If you keep saying that, I won't give you a ride back home." Zelo said said with a smirk.

"Arrasso. Yah, you're so mean, you know that right?!"

They both played basketball, dance dance revolution and hockey.

"Can we get something to eat?" Minyoung said, you can hear her tummy grumbling.

"Ok." 

They both went to get some Mcdonalds. Minyoung ordered a mcdouble with a milkshake. Zelo ordered a large drink along with a big mac. After that, they walked around the mall and they saw a huge crowd in the middle of the mall.

"Whats going on?" Minyoung tried to look over the crowd.

"Wanna look?" Zelo looked at Minyoung.

"Sure." Zelo then pulled Minyoung to the front to see whats happening.

"I would like to have 6 couples to volunteer. If you are the last couple standing, you will get a free party dress and tuexedo." A mc said.

Few couples went to the front, "Two...four...five couples. We need one more."

Minyoung and Zelo were looking if someone will volunteer.

"How about you guys?" The mc was infront of Zelo and Minyoung.

"Oh weren't not a couple." They both said and shaked their heads.

"Oh don't lie. Come on." The mc pulled both of them to the front.

"Ok." Minyoung awkardly said.

"Ok now we have our six couples." The crowd was screaming.

"Here are the rules. The male must carry his girlfriend like bridal style but you must wear the tuexedo and party dress that we will give you." The mc looked at all the couples.

"Piece of cake." Zelo said.

"We will give you 10 minutes to change." The mc said.

As 10 minutes passed, the couples came out. The crowd screamed the loudest as Zelo and Minyoung came out last.

"Omo they look so adorable." Some ahjummas said.

"He is so handsome." Little girls who were in middle school said.

"She is so pretty." Freshmans said.

"Look at all of our contestants. Don't they look so cute?" The mc asked the crowd.

"Well lets start." The males started to carry their girlfriends.

Zelo carried Minyoung the fastest. It looked like he was only carrying a little puppy.

The crowd was fantasized of how strong he was. By 2 minutes, one couple was disqualified.

In 8 minutes, the last two couples were left,  Zelo and Minyoung were standing while a couple in their late 20's were standing also.

"I don't think I can hold you any longer." Zelo pulled Minyoung up so she won't go down.

"Just hold me for a minute or 2 and just call it quits." Minyoung had her arms around Zelo's neck.

"Can it be 10 seconds?" Zelo pleaded with puppy eyes.

Minyoung felt guilty so she gave in. "Arasso. Ten...nine....eight..seven.....six...five...four.." When Minyoung was about to say three, the other couple fell down.

"We have a winner!" The mc yelled.

"What!?!?!" Zelo and Minyoung didn't expect this to happen. Zelo let go of Minyoung so he can rest. He had his hands on his knees.

"Are you ok?" Minyoung wiped his sweat on his forehead.

"Yeah?" Zelo said.

"Is that a question or an answer?" Minyoung had this puzzled look.

"Well what strong arms you have." The speaker rubbed his back and slapped it, causing Zelo to groan.

"Since you won, you can keep the tuexedo and dress. But before you go, you will be able to take pictures."

"Pictures?" Minyoung looked up to the mc.

"Yes."

"Right now?" Zelo said.

"Can you give us a few minutes to relax?" Minyoung asked nicely.

"Sure thing. You will change into couple t-shirts instead of wearing the tuexedo and party dress in the pictures." The mc handed them the couple t-shirts.

Minyoung and Zelo took 3 minutes to rest and changed afterwards.

"Are you ready to take pictures?" A guy with a camera said.

"Sure." Zelo said looking at the couple t-shirt.

"One....two..three!"

Zelo had his right arm wrapped around Minyoung's arm and made a peace sign with his other hand by his eyes. Minyoung also did the same pose with her right hand.

"You guys look cute together." The camera guy went to the computer to print out the picture.

"Here you go." The guy gave two of the same exact picture.

"Gamsahaminida." Minyoung and Zelo bowed.

"Why do alot of people assume we are couples?" Minyoung said while looking at the picture.

"Because we are always together." Zelo said.

"Oh! I almost forgot. Can we go to this dress store??" 

"Wae?"

"I have to go to this "event" with my dad."

"Sure."

They both entered an expensive store which only have a few customers.

"Annyeongsaehyo." A worker bowed.

"Oh annyeongsaehyo." Minyoung said and both of them bowed.

"Do you even have money?" Zelo asked.

"Of course. My dad gave me this morning. Now help me find a dress." Minyoung demanded.

"Why am I doing this?" Zelo rolled his eyes.

"Does this look good?" Minyoung chose a bright long dress and put it over her body.

Zelo he shook his head. "I will look and you try." Zelo grabbed random dresses that he thought will look good on her and shoved it to her chest. "Here. Now go change." She went to the changing room and Zelo sat down.

"Ok first one." She came out the curtains.

"Nope." Zelo made an X with his hands.

Minyoung changed again and came out.

"How about this one?"

"Too revealing." He shaked his head.

She frowned while going back in to change. She was wearing a puffy long dress that made her look fat.

"I like that one." Zelo said while laughing.

"It's ugly and makes me look fat." Minyoung pouted.

"At least every part of your body is not showing." Zelo pointed out.

"OPPA!" She screamed.

"Kidding. I thought it will be fun if you were this." Zelo couldn't hold his laughter.

"You got your laugh. Now hep me." Minyoung crossed her arms.

"Ok ok." Zelo said.

She came out and Zelo was shocked. "This one?"

"Zelo?" Minyoung snapped her fingers infront of Zelo's face.

Zelo stopped dreaming, "Huh?"

"Is this one fine?" Minyoung made a 360 degrees rotation.

"You look beautiful in it." He said in a small tone.

"What?"

"Oh nothing."

"I will get it then. Just wait for me outside." Minyoung changed and went to pay the dress at the cashier.

"Gamsahaminida."  Minyoung said grabbing the bag.

"Come again." The lady said.

"Kaja!" Zelo threw his arm around Minyoung's neck and they both walked to the bike.

"What time is it?" Minyoung asked when Zelo got on the bike.

"Ummm..." Zelo looked at his watch, "7:03 pm."

"What? Bali!" She right away got on.

"Wae?"

"I'm late. Full speed."

"Alright." He did what she said and he reached Minyoung's house in a few minutes. Minyoung got off running to the front door taking out her high heels.

"Bye!" She waved her right hand with one of her high heels without turning back.

"Late as always." He drove off.

Minyoung ran inside and to her room.

"Ms.Minyoung-shi." The butler said.

"Yes. I know I'm late and I will be right down." She got ready in five minutes and came downstairs running.

"Your ride is outside." The butler said.

"Arrasso." She went outside and in the back of the car.

"Seat belts." The driver said.

Minyoung got a call from her dad. She was scared to answer but answered it and slowly put her phone by her right ear.

"Yobosaeyo?" 

"MINYOUNG-AH!" She put the phone away from her ear.

"Abuji I'm sorry. I'm on my way." She said to calm her father down.

"At least the event starts at 7:35. Don't be late." He said.

"Arrasso." She said and her dad hanged up.

The driver had to go through traffic and they reached at the event at 7:27 pm.

"Gamsahaminida." She bowed her head and got off.

She called her dad while walking inside,"Abuji?"

"Where are you?"

"I don't know what floor the event is being held at."

"Its the 14th floor."

"Arrasso." She hanged up. She ran to the elevator and kept on pressing the up button because the elevator didn't open.

"Aish! Bali bali!" Finally it opened and she went inside and pressed the 14th floor and closed the doors right away. While the elevator was going up, she was fixing herself and putted on some lipgloss.

"How much time I have left?" She looked at her phone.

"7:30 pm. I still have time."

The elevator reached to the 14th floor in a minute and she got off. Outside had many guards and her phone ringed.

"Hello?"

"Wait outside." Her dad said.

"Wae?"

"You will know when the doors will open."

"Arrasso." She was confused.

---------

Minyoung's POV

"Arrasso." I was confused and two guards went behind me.

"Ok." I was quite scared on what is happening. The door was finally opening and two guards were pulling it.

"Please welcome Ms.Minyoung-shi the daugther of Mr.Lee." A man on stage said when the door opened and cameras were flashing. The cameras were so bright, I had to close my eyes for awhile.

I walked in looking like this:

"This way please." One of the guards behind me said gesturing me to go on stage. My dad was also on stage. I went on the steps and I was quite confused and why this man knew my name.

I bowed as I walked towards my dad.

"Whats happening?" I asked standing next to him.

"I also would like to have my son, Sehun to come up." The man said as I searched the audience.

His son stood up from a table with 5 other guys. They looked familiar but I couldn't focus on them because all the flashes of the cameras. Sehun came up and bowed to us. I also bowed.

"I would like to announce that they will be the CEOs of our companies and will work together as one in the future." I was shocked so was Sehun.

"Abuji. What does he mean?" I asked him with a worried look on my face.

"It means we are no longer capable of running our companies in a few years, so we need you two to work together."

"Are you saying that they will get married later on?" One of the interviewers said.

"We are still thinking about it." My dad answered.

"Mr.Lee, why was your daughter missing for two years?" I didn't know the interviewers knew this.

"That will be confidential." My dad said professionally.

"Why Minyoung-shi out of the rest of other companies daughters?" Another interviewer asked.

"I know Mr.Lee the most than other companies' CEO. Well thank you all for coming." He bowed as the rest of us on stage bowed also. The camera crew were told to leave though they waited outside. The guards closed the door behind them and guard it.

"Well since that is done, please eat as our waiters give you all the most delicious meal." My dad pulled me to the back room by the stage. Sehun and his dad also came with us.

"Ah its nice to meet you Eun-, I mean Minyoung-shi." Sehun's dad said.

"Ah annyeongsaehyo." I bowed shyly and shook his hands.

"You look just like your mother when she was your age." Sehun's dad was smiling.

"Gamsahaminida." I bowed again.

"This is my son, Sehun. Sorry this was a short notice to you but I hope you like him." Sehun was just staring at me.

He bowed, "Hi. My name is Sehun-iminda.". He sounded like he had a short tongue like a baby which made me laugh alittle.

"We will let you talk for awhile." His dad said while pulling his son to go outside. My dad bowed.

"Why didn't you tell me this?" I looked at my dad.

"Because I knew you won't like it and wouldn't attend this event." He said while making eye contact with me.

"Are you sure we won't have an arranged marriage?" I said.

"We are not sure yet."

"Abuji. Even if we were married, I won't love him. I don't know him at all." I was about to point at Sehun but my dad grabbed my arm and putted back to my side.

"You should know him. Don't you have him in atleast one of your classes?" I had a flashback that he was the one that was always with Kai in my first period.

"Who told you that?" I asked with a puzzled look.

"Soon-chu told me his son said so."

"Well lets go outside. You must be hungry." My dad pushed me infront of him.

As I went outside, I was standing next to my dad on his right at a table with Sehun, his dad and a lady with other people.

"Its nice to meet you dear." The lady came up to me.

"I'm Sehun's mother."

"Oh hello." I bowed.

"Over here this is my mom and my husband's father." Sehun's mom pointed.

"Why won't you sit here." Sehun's dad gesturing to sit next to Sehun on his right.

"Oh ok."

"Aren't you very pretty?" said Sehun's grandpa sitting across from me.

"Ah thank you." I moved my hair behind my right ear.

"Lets eat. We don't want food going down the drain." My dad said.

"You're right." Sehun's dad said.

We ate quietly and it took about 10 minutes to eat because Sehun's grandparents were eating slowly.

"Minyoung-ah?" Sehun's grandma said.

"Huh?"

"Who's your favorite Kpop group?"

"Ah I don't really listen to them."

"Our Sehun-ah really likes the group SISTAR." His mom said while smiling. I looked at Sehun and we made eye contact with each other.

"Omma!" He stopped eating.

"He has so many posters of them in his room." Sehun's grandma said.

"Halmulni! Jebal!" He still had food in his mouth.

"Boy, chew before you talk!" His grandpa pointed his crane at him and Sehun bowed.

I turned to face Sehun, "So who's your favorite member?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Is it Bola? How do you say her name?" His mom said.

"It's Bora! Bora! Bora!" Sehun was getting irritated. Everyone else on the table laughed.

After that Sehun's dad got up.

"Excuse me please." He pushed in his chair and went on stage.

"For the time being, we will have a small performance by my son and his friends. They will be doing Sorry Sorry by Super Junior." He went down the steps as Sehun got up as well as his friends. They all wore black suits.

"I'll be right back." My dad said softly and left to go outside.

"Why won't you come sit next to me darling." Sehun's grandma said patting the chair from her left.

"Ah ne." I couldn't say no so I sat next to her.

"Aren't they all handsome?" Sehun's grandma said.

"Huh?" I was wondering who was she talking about.

"My grandson and his friends." she pointed to the guys who were on stage.

"Oh!" I had my pointer finger out and was surprised. I remembered. They all go to SM High.

"We are one! Annyeongsaehyo. We are Exo-K-imnida!" they altogether said and bowed.

"Annyeongsaehyo! Exo-k Baekhyun-imnida." he bowed.

Aaahhhh the guy from yesterday when I went to the park.

"Annyeongsaehyo! Exo-K Suho imnida." he bowed with a killer smile.

Hi I'm Suho.

"Annyeongsaehyo! Exo-K Kai-imnida." he bowed.

So, your with B.A.P? What's your relationship with them?

I can teach you at my house...It'll be really comfortable...

I was gagging and Sehun's grandma was wondering what was happening to me.

"Are you ok?"she rubbed my back.

"I'm ok." I took a sip of water and then Kai winked at me. It caused me to spit on the table so I wiped my lips with a napkin. I saw him laughing and I gave him my angry look.

"Annyeongsaehyo! Exo-K Sehun-imnida." he bowed. Though I chuckled because the way he talked.

"Annyeongsaehyo! Exo-K D.O-imnida." he shyly bowed.

"Annyeongsaehyo! Exo-K Cahnyeol-imnida." he had a bright face and he made me chuckle also. He reminded me of Kwangsoo, the betrayer on Running Man. Though Chanyeol looked like a tall elf, not a giraffee.

"Please enjoy watching us singing Sorry Sorry." Suho said and they all got in position.

Dance Dance Dance~

Ooh ooh ooh~

Sorry sorry sorry sorry~

Naega naega naega meonjeo~

Nege nege nege ppajyeo~

Ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby~

Shawty shawty shawty shawty~

Nuni busyeo busyeo busyeo~

Sumi makhyeo makhyeo makhyeo~

Naega michyeo michyeo baby~

The dance went on for about 2 minutes and everyone in the audience clapped. Suho took the microphone to speak again.

"In a few minutes we will like to do another cover. We will have members from Exo-M come up." We clapped and they left the stage.

"Whos Exo-M?" I asked Sehun's grandma.

"Ah they speak mandarin. Some of them can speak korean too." Halmuni said.

"They are also Sehun's friends and whos fathers that are friends with us." Sehun's mom said.

"Aahhhh."

They came back and three other people went up. There was Kai, Baekhyun and Sehun. The other three I couldn't name.

"Annyeongsaehyo! Exo-M Xiumin-imnida." he looked like a baozi.

"Annyeongsaehyo! Exo-M Lay-imnida." he bowed.

"Annyeongsaehyo! Exo-M Luhan-imnida." he had a lively face.

"We will now sing a cover of H.O.T's We Are The Future." he said.

The song started and the dance was quite entertaining in the begininng. That Luhan sang first. His face looked like Sehun to me and I got confused who was who. The song finished in a minute or so and we all clapped.

"Gamsahamnida!" they said and bowed altogether. Sehun's dad went up.

"Well wasn't that two great performances?" He said and we clapped.

"The event will end soon so in few minutes, please exit at the front door. Gamsahamnida for coming."

"Why won't you go outside dear." Sehun's mom said.

"Arrasso."

"Minyoung-ah." My dad called me.

"Can I go to the roof?"

"Why?"

"I just want some fresh air."

"Ok."

I took the elevator since the building was 20 floors. I then reched to the rooftop and opened the door to go outside. The moon and the stars were beautiful tonight. I just wish I was with Zelo. I then laughed because the things I did to him. I closed my eyes and I felt like I was flying.

"Enjoying the breeze?" I felt like someone was next to me so I opened my eyes. It was Sehun.

"How did you know I was here?"

"Your dad told me to check on you." he looked at the sky.

"We'll for your information, I am fine."

"Is your name really Minyoung-shi?" He was still staring at the stars.

"Of course." I thought that was a really stupid question.

"Why did you go missing?" He asked.

"I have my reasons."

"Who were you staying with this wholetime?" He look at me.

"A friend. Whats with all these questions?" I said with a curious look.

"YAH! AHJUMMA! JUST ANSWER IT! JEBAL!... .sheesh.. I just want to know!!!" He was yelling and let out a sigh.

"Really, I just want to know more things about you!" He pouted.

Aww.. he's cute. WAIT! What am I thinking?!?!?!

"There's a chance that we might get married so I gotta know these kind of things." He look straight into my eyes. It feels like he was looking right into my soul.

"Hahahahaha. Do you really think we will get married? Not a chance." I laughed.

"Just think about it, we are the ones that will be depended on to take care their buisness."

"Marrying a guy who is a fanboy of SISTAR. Hahahaha!" 

"YAH!" He blushed.

"It's true." I lifted my shoulders up and acting all cute.

"Uhhhh..." I stopped laughing when I heard someone else on the rooftop.

"Ummmm..." he gulped, "You guys need to go downstairs. They are about to leave."

"Thanks Luhan." Sehun patted his shoulders and went downstairs. I walked past Luhan who stood there frozen. I was already in the stairways but I went up to see what is taking him so long to go downstairs.

-------------------

Luhan's POV

Seeing her laugh reminded me of someone I met before. I just couldn't remember her name. Minyoung laughing was the only thing in my mind right now. What was her name?

"Aren't you coming?" Minyoung was asking me.

"Ah ne." I followed behind her. We reached the lobby and everyone was waiting for us. Minyoung was bowing to Sehun and his family and went in the car with her dad and they drove off.

"Don't you think that Sehun and Minyoung will actually get married?' Xiumin asked.

"Thats unfair. I liked her first!" Chanyeol said while pouting.

"I met her before you!" Baekhyun said while pointing at Chanyeol.

"You mean us." Kai said while raising his eyebrows.

"You were the one who was trying to flirt." Suho said.

"You guys don't even have the looks." Kris was looking through the glass window trying to fix his eyebrows.

"Whatever!" Everyone else said.

"She doesn't like any of you guys!" Sehun was walking towards us.

"How would you know?" Chen asked.

"Yeah!" D.O. said.

"She doesn't like me also."

"What?" We all said.

"Lets be honest. If we were to get married in a few weeks, she will demand a divorce afterwards. We barely know each other."

"That's true." I said. Sehun looked at me.

"Well you are one lucky guy." Kai patted his back.

"But shes still mine." Kai said looking through his eyes.

"In your dreams." Suho said.

"Aish! Lets just go. I wanna go home and sleep." Lay said.

"Kris you're driving!" Tao threw the keys to him.

We came in two Kia Sorentos. So Kris, Tao, Xiumin, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen in one. While the other car, had me, Sehun, Kai, Suho, D.O. and Lay. I sat in the back with Lay. D.O. was next to Suho who was driving while Sehun and Kai were in the middle. It was loud in the car but for awhile we were all sleeping.

"Yah! Luhan!" Kai was yelling at me.

"Huh?" I rubbed my eye.

"You're home already." D.O. said.

"Oh ok. Bye you guys." I hopped out the van.

It was a long night so I walked to my room and jumped on my bed. I kicked off my shoes and putted my hands underneath my head.

Minyoung-shi....Who are you?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How you guys liking the story so far? :D

What do you guys think will happen next??