Unexpected

My Intuition

Calvin Harris feat. Ne-Yo - Let's Go

 

Author's POV

"Let's go!" C.A.P said while L.joe nodded.

Eunkwang came beside Sungjae's car and bended over to see Sungjae's face, "Are you ready?"

"I was born to be ready." Sungjae said and both of them laughed. Eunkwang pat his shoulder, "Alrighty then.". He backed away from the car and was clapping, "Let's win this Sungjae!".

Both racers had a serious look on their faces and a man in a black suit with a necklace came walking in between their cars. He held his lefthand in the air to let the audience know the race will start.

"Racers ready?" 

Both L.Joe and Sungjae nodded.

"Ready. Set. Go!"

Sungjae and L.joe went off and everyone was cheering them on. Half of the audience went running to the elevator so they get to see who gets to the top of the building first. People were getting shoved and Minyoung was no longer by B.A.P and Teen Top while Suho, Kai, Baekhyun, Hyunsik and Ilhoon were seperated from their group too.

They were in the first floor and the finish line was at the 13th floor.

Kai threw his hands in the air in disbelief, "Great."

"Atleast were together." Hyunsik said.

"Let's just go before were too late." Ilhoon was walking towards the elevator with his hands in his front pockets of his pants. The others followed behind and got in the elevator. Minyoung was also behind them.

Ugh. I have to go to the top by my own. 

She saw that the elevator was gonna close on her, but she put her hand in between the doors or else she had to wait longer. When she came inside, the boys stop their conversation and inside the elevator was quiet. It became awkward so Suho started a conversation with Minyoung. Kai was on the right, Suho was on her left and the others were behind her.

"Hi, I'm Suho." He gave her a smile but all she did was continously chew on her bubble gum and kept staring at the door waiting for it to open. Since she never replied, Kai stepped in. He went infront of her and leaned his back on the elevator doors.

"So, your with B.A.P? What's your relationship with them?"

She stopped chewing and squinted her left eye,"Why do you care?"

Kai stepped forward and started playing with Minyoung's hair, "Well, a pretty girl like you should be careful around them.". 

Minyoung was getting irritated and spoke in a loud tone, "Get your hands off. NOW."

"Kai stop." Suho said.

Kai stopped playing with Minyoung's hair but leaned closer to her face and it was only a few inches away from her.

"Are you that good of a kisser?"

The others behind Minyoung also tried stopping Kai but before they could lay their hands on him, Minyoung kicked him in the balls. Kai was aching in pain and had his knees on the floor. It was hurting so much, he was holding his balls.

"Kai are you okay?" Suho was rubbing his back, while the others were shocked.

The elevator door opened, Minyoung walked around Kai and stepped outside. After she took three steps from the elevator, she stopped and turned around. "Poor thing." She fluttered her eyelashes and went to B.A.P who were waiting to see who will win.

"Yah, kwenchena?" Baekhyun bended down to Kai who was still hurting.

"I haven't seen any girl like her." Ilhoon said.

Hyunsik was laughing and was imitating Kai, "Well, a pretty girl like you should be careful around them. Yah, you should be careful. I didn't even see that coming. Thats what you get when trying to fool around with girls." Ilhoon and Hyunsik were both laughing and went outside.

"Shut up!" Kai said and tried standing up.

"To be honest, I agree with Kai. B.A.P are dangerous and what kind of girl hangs around with them." Baekhyun said.

"The girl that just kick Kai's balls few minutes ago." Suho said. Both Suho and Baekhyun caught up with Kai and put both his arms around their shoulders for support. After few minutes, the audience notice that one of the racers were coming. 

It was L.joe and B.A.P, Minyoung and Teen Top were jumping in the air all happy. Sungjae came few seconds later and BTOB, TTS and EXO became solemn. L.joe and Sungjae came out of their car and shaked hands.

Sungjae smiled,"Good race.".

"Your not so bad." L.joe said and walked towards Teen Top and almost everyone in the crowd was shouting his name.

"They cheated for sure." Seohyun said.

"This is bogus." Kris said.

"There's always a next time you guys." Sungjae said and they all walked together except Baekhyun and Suho who was still helping Kai walk.

Chanyeol stopped and asked, "Where's Baekhyun, Kai and Suho?"

"Weren't they here few seconds ago?" Chen said.

Sehun turned around and pointed in their direction, "There.".

They all went running to them and were curious to what happen to Kai.

"What's wrong with you?" D.O. said.

"Got yourself STDs or something?" After Lay just said that everyone in EXO were laughing except Kai.

"Hahahaha very funny." Kai said.

"So what really happen to you?" Luhan said.

"This chick kicked him in the balls." Baekhyun said.

"That's a first." Xiumin said.

-----

"So, the race is over. Wanna go home?" Zelo suggested.

"Sure." Zelo had his arm around Minyoung's neck and they started walking. B.A.P followed them behind and were laughing at something.

Minyoung stopped and turned around,"What?".

"Zelo, does your mom also know you guys have been sleeping together too?" Yongguk said while holding his phone to Zelo's face. It was the picture that Zelo's mom took while Zelo and Minyoung were sleeping on the couch.

"Yah delete it." Minyoung was yelling and trying to grab Yongguk's phone but he was too tall. Though Zelo grabbed it from his hands and did something with his phone. He threw the phone to Yongguk and went walking to his vehicle. 

"Why did you delete the picture?" Himchan said.

"I didn't."

"What did you do then?" Daehyun said.

"I send it to my phone and then deleted it."

"WHAT!?" Minyoung was furious and wanted to strangle Zelo but Jongup and Youngjae were holding her down.

"Hahaha. Don't act like you didn't like it." Yongguk said.

"Stop it already you guys." Zelo took Minyoung's hand and went back to his vehicle. It was already on, so he and Minyoung jumped on top of it.

"Bye Zelo!" Daehyun said while the others waved.

"They are definitely sleeping together." Yongguk said.

"You got that right." Youngjae said.

Everybody in the building left and went straight home.

---

Minyoung's POV

It was 11 pm when Zelo and I reached home. Zelo turned off his vehicle and I got off. I noticed that someone's else car other than Zelo's mom's car was parked by the house.

"Has your mom been dating someone lately?"

"I don't think so, maybe my grandparents."

We stepped in the house and Zelo's mom noticed their presence from the livingroom and went to look at the front door.

"Where have you guys gone to?"

"Yongguk, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup, Himchan..." "They came over and we went to this race." "It was L.joe and Sungjae who were racing." "L.joe won and..."

"One at a time."

Zelo rubbed his neck,"We went to a drift race."

"Yeah."

"Atleast both of you are safe. Oh, Minyoung there is someone who is waiting for you in the livingroom."

I pointed at myself, "Me? Why?"

"Stop asking and just come." Zelo's mom, Zelo and Minyoung went walking in the livingroom. A man who looked like in his mid 30's wearing a luxury suit was sitting down staring at a picture frame with Zelo and Minyoung making a cute pose.

 

The man noticed they came in, so he standed up and bowed to them.

"Hi...ummm...my name is Lee Shin-cho imnida. It's nice to see you again Minyoung-shi." He smiled and was waiting for me to reply.

Zelo bowed to the man and leaned to me whispering into my ear, "Do you know him?"

I didn't move ever since I stepped in the livingroom but I spoke softly, "Zelo, meet my dad."