To The Beach We Go!

My Intuition

Luhan's POV

Eun-hee?

As I look at the ring, I see in the corner of my eye that she's starting to move. So immediately put the ring by the side of her bag where she could see it when she wakes up. 

"Luhan, come out." I hear D.O call me.

I slowly went through the tent's door so I won't disturb Minyoung's sleep. I can see it in Seohyun's face that she's pissed. *ahem* I cleared my throat and moved towards them. 

"She's asleep?" Tao ask while chewing on a piece of steak.

"Yeah." I nodded. 

"By the way, where are you guys sleeping?" Xiumin pointed at Seohyun, Tiffany, and Taeyeon.

"Oh.... we don't know actually." Tiffany answered.

"Well..." Suho stand up. "I can sleep with Luhan so you guys can share the tent."

"Thank you Oppa!." Taeyeon hugs him. 

"Okay." Suho smiles.

"So lets call this a day guys. Good night!." Lay said to everyone and almost tripped over while yawning.

"Okay goodnight." Everyone said in unison.

"Suho hyung, sleep with me!!!" Chanyeol pleaded.

"Waeyo?" Suho looks confused.

"I'm scared." Chanyeol pouted and everyone laughed.

"Please? Please? Please-" Sehun cutted Chanyeol.

"How about I'll sleep with you?" Sehun suggested.

"Nah. I want hyung." Chanyeol said which made Sehun laugh.

"Fine. Fine." Chanyeol pushed Suho towards his tent.

I look at Sehun and he's staring right at me. "Luhan, I'll sleep with you for tonight. I don't want to wake Minyoung-ah up." He smiles.

"Okay." I started walking towards my tent.

"Don't do anything guys! There's girls here!!!" Kai yelled which made Chen, Baekhyun, and Kris laugh.

"Shut up." I said.

The moment we layed down, it was total silence. I don't know why but the atmosphere with Sehun is kinda weird. I turned my back to him then said, "Good night." In responce he just made a sound. I took off my ring and stared at it for awhile. 

How come she has the exact same ring as me? It can't be. Is it you, Eun-hee?

--------------------------

Sehun's POV

I swear, Luhan better not find out about Minyoung and her secret. If he does I will lose her again. Please don't let that happen. 

Why didn't he give her to me anyways?

I can hear the three girls talking in my tent. Seohyun was the most loudest. She was ing about Minyoung.

Luhan, you better not be the reason why Minyoung will get hurt later on. Or you'll be the one getting hurt. I'll protect her no matter what.

-----------------------------

Seohyun's POV

"That in !! Who does she think she is?!?!? UGH!!!" I ranted at Tiffany and Taeyeon.

"Shhh! Everyone's asleep already. You'll wake them up." Taeyeon said to me.

*sigh*

"I just don't get it why Luhan had to put her down himself. He could've just given her to Sehun." I shake my head.

"I'm wondering about that too." Tiffany looks at me.

"Guys lets just sleep. I'm so tired." Taeyeon pouted. "Pleaseeeee?" 

"Arraso." Me and Tiffany said and we went to sleep.

--------------------------------

Zelo's POV

Should I call her? I wanna hear her voice so bad..... 

"ARRGH!!!" 

"Honey, are you alright up there?" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"Ne." I just stared at my phone.

Minyoung -ah...

----------------

Luhan's POV 

I couldn't sleep the whole night. The ring bothered me and I just couldn't stop to think about Minyoung. Is it fate? What if shes not really Eun-hee? I decided to go outside, so I grabbed a warm jacket before going out of the tent. It was a windy night. I put my hands in my front pockets of my jacket and kicked the sand as I walked my way to the seashore. I closed my eyes while listening to the water moving its way to the sand and back to the ocean. I shivered and opened my eyes as I felt a cold breeze behind my neck. The first day Miyoung came to SM High school, everything has actually became different. Especially me. I don't know who I have feelings for now. Is she really Eun-hee? Then I just stood there for an hour staring at the ocean then went back to my tent.

------------

Minyoung's POV

"Annyeongsaehyo. My name is Luhan imnida." He flash a smile and I shyly bowed my head to him.

"So....is this what you do on a normally basis?" I heard a voice as I snapped a picture of cherry blossom trees above me. I look to see that Luhan took a seat next to me on my left. He held his chin up and laid his elbows on the park bench.

"Eun-hee...saranghae." He pecked a kiss on my lips.

"D-D-Don't lie to me." I stuttered my words as he walked away from me. "OPPA!!!!!" I tightly hold his right hand but he removed it. He then stopped walking. "Let's break up." 

"Here." He lended his hankercheif so I can wipe my tears.

"So you met my son Zelo?" I looked at his mom clueless.

"YAH!" Zelo covered my whole face with my birthday cake and I chased him around the room and outside the backyard.

------------

What's happening? Everything went blurry. Wait. I was trembling in fear.

"Miss you need to wait outside." A nurse pushed me aside as other doctors crash through the doors with someone on a gurney. Blood was dripping from his right hand that hanged loose on the side of the bed.

"He needs to be treated right away!" Another nurse yelled.

Then a doctor pulled out a flashlight and tried to open his eyelids.

"I'm sorry but you need to go to the waiting room." The nurse lightly push me away.

"Miss Ji-Su we need you!" The doctor said before rushing in a room at the end of the hallway with the other doctors and the patient on the gurney. The nurse who told me to wait outside, hurried to the room to help.

I looked down and my eyes became teary. Blood was dripping on my hands and on my chest down to my feet. I was wearing a wedding dress. I was holding onto a biker jacket and it was also soak in blood.

No.....no...it can't be.

My hands became shaky and I drop down to my feet. Other doctors came rushing pass me and went to the ER. The doors swing back and forth when the other doctors ran in. I saw the patient lying there  helplessly while the doctor's tried to put him on another bed. The patient had blond hair with little highlights of light blue. When they placed him on the bed, he turned his head to my direction.

"Oppa?" He smiled and I immediatley stand up and ran in the hallway carrying the jacket in my right hand. Though I fell down to the ground on my knees. I was wearing high heels. I shred into tears and looked up seeing the doors swing again, I saw his face again. I reach out my left hand and then the doors shut close.

"OPPPPPPAAA!!!!!!!" I screamed.

--------

"MINYOUNG-AH?!?!?!" Sehun was grasping hard on both of my shoulders.

"Sehun?" I sniff. He pulled me up in a sitting position. My heart was beating fast and I suddenly let out tears. He pulled me closer to him and I sob on his chest. His hands wrapped around me letting his left hand behind my head and his right, up and down of my back.

"Shhhhhh. Don't cry. I'm here." He said while rocking me back and forth.

 "Don't leave me!" I weeped and latch onto his shirt.

"Have I ever left you?" He chuckled. "Ever since I met you, I've had never left your side when you were in great pain. I would never give you pain." He wiped my tears with his left thumb though I continued to cry. At first was a dream with Luhan. Luhan.....my first love and still can't believe we've met again. He broke up with me and few days later Zelo found me at the park. It was a dream full of memories but it turned out to be a nightmare.

-------

Sehun's POV 

It felt like Minyoung cried for an hour because she fell asleep on my chest. So I slowly place her head down on her pillow.

"I'll be back." I whispered to her before going out the tent. I saw some of the members sitting on some of the logs and looked to my direction. Their hair was messy so I assume they just woke up.

"What happened?" Suho got up.

"You heard?" I grabbed a towel and water bottle.

"We heard screaming." Kris said.

"At first we thought it was either Taeyeon, Tiffany or Seohyun but when we checked on them, they were sound asleep." Chen furrowed his eyebrows.

"Then we heard crying." Baekhyun squinted his eyes because of the bright light hitting on him.

I opened the water bottle, "Minyoung had a nightmare." I poured the water on the towel and squeeze it alittle.

"Is she alright?" Luhan came walking towards me with a worried look.

"It's just a nightmare." I gave him a stern look and I squeezed the towel really hard.

"If she's not feeling good, you can take her home." Baekhyun proposed.

"Yeah. Anyways will pack up and go home tomorrow." Lay agreed.

"Just worry about your wife." Kai wrapped his left arm around my neck. "Or maybe I will just take her home with me and you can stay here." He smirked. I then punch him in the balls and he dropped down to the sand.

"How about you just stay away from her?" I said softly to his left ear.

"Probably a good idea." He groaned and I gently patted his back and went back to the tent. Minyoung was still sleeping but was breathing hard because of the hot weather making her sweat. So I pull down the blanket and sweat was dripping on her forehead down to her chest. I poured alittle bit of water on the towel again and I lightly wiped it on her body. After that, I wiped her dry and she was breathing normally . I placed my hand on her forehead. She was warm so I put the blanket on her up to her mid waistline.

I stop for a second.

Has he found out? He seems to worry and care about Minyoung now. I can't let him know.

I sat there, watching Minyoung carefully sleeping on the ground. I sweep her hair behind her ear and it just feels depressing to see her cry earlier. I then laid next to her left. I gently touch her face. She still looks the same from before. Asudden, she was trying to grab a pillow but instead she grabbed my shirt and rested her head against my collarbone. She also laid her hand on my chest. It felt like she was mine already. Slowly I fall asleep with her.

---------------

Minyoung's POV

"Mmmmm...." I lift up my head lazily. I woke up because of the heat I was recieving from the sun. I then gasp covering my mouth with my right hand. I was lying on Sehun and he was sleeping. His right hand was wrapped around my waist so I delicately try to remove his hand with my fingers and it dropped down to the floor instantly. 

*ring*

My phone was ringing. "!" I whispered but he didn't move.

I then went to my bag and search my phone and my ring fell out.

Huh?

I picked it up.

Wasn't it in my shorts?

I then took out my cellphone and it was Zelo. I got calls, voice messages, and texts from him.

Why aren't you answering your calls?

Babe?

I'm worried about you!

Right away I called him and while it was still ringing, Sehun woke up.

"Who are you calling?" He rubbed his eyes.

"Just go back to sleep."

He took my phone out of my hand and end the call.

"Why did you do that?"

"You're on a break. Theres no need to use your cellphone right now when we're at the beach." He opened my back cover of my phone and removed the batteries. He put the batteries in his shorts and tossed my phone to me.

"Your my wife and you should atleast treat me like your husband." He gave me a long-faced.

"Mianhe." I felt sorry. "It was my dad who was calling. He called me to check on me but I was asleep so I didn't have the chance to talk to him. He's probably worried right now. Can I just call him? It will be fast, promise."

He looks at me, "Fine. Here." He gave me back my batteries.

"Thanks." 

"So....are you hungry?" He asks me.

I nodded my head.

"Be back then." He then left me in the tent.

I'm sorry Sehun. I lay a finger on my necklace. You've done alot Sehun. I should atleast repay you back. I don't want to hurt someone's heart. You the most. Please know that what you have done for me, I'm thankful. Though you should never love me as Minyoung. I'm not who I am before.

----------------------------

Zelo's POV

*ring* *ring* *ring*

"Mmmmm......." I suddenly opened my eyes and reached for my phone. I forgot that I put my phone on top of my computer chair so as I tried to grab it, it keeps on moving back. I ended up falling off of my bed. 

"Aissh... Minyoung." I got up and answered my phone.

"Oppaa..." I smile at the sound of her voice.

"Minyoung-ah...." I said.

"Oppa, miahnhae. I didn't answer your call." Minyoung said.

"Its all right. So what are you doing?" I ask her.

"Ummm... I'm at the beach." She replied.

"Oh..." I wanted to ask her with whom but I don't want to be those boyfriends that's want to know every single detail. She needs her privacy too.

"I miss you." She said.

"I miss you too." I layed ontop my bed looking at the ceiling.

"Oppa... I need to tell you something. When I come back, I'll tell you okay?" She said.

"Mmm...."

Tell me what?"

"Okay."

"Oppa, I have to go. Annyeong. Sarranghae." 

"Sarranghae."

------------------------

Minyoung's POV

I can't hold it in anymore. I have to tell Zelo about the marriage.

As I ended the call, Sehun then came back with some food and water for me.

"Here." I grabbed it from him. I started digging in but in the corner of my eyes I can see he opened his mouth for me to feed me. I grin while taking a bite of grilled meat.

"Yah! Can't see I want you to give me food?" He frowned.

"Arrasso." I gave him a small piece of the meat in his mouth.

"That was so little." He swallowed the food. 

"Get your own food." I turn my back facing him and continued eating.

"I got you that food!" He then put his arm over my right shoulder grabbing my right hand. I had my fork in it and he started picking food and placing it in his mouth. His head was over my left shoulder.

"Yah!" I burst into laughter as he keeps eating my food.

"I'm done." He said still chewing on the food.

--------

Sehun's POV 

I was gobbling her food until her plate only had little bit.

"Oppa!~" She whined.

I stopped chewing because she said the word "oppa" to me. My mouth hanged out alittle and I was frozen. She was still laughing and I took ahold of herself by grabbing her right hand. She stopped immediately and we stared into each other's eyes and it was silent. She blinked with her long eyelashes and her innocent eyes looking at me. I tilted my head to the side, and pulling her right arm so she can get closer to me. I leaned in more to her with a seductive look, though she scooted herself away but fell on her back. I grinned and lean to her to kiss but she tightly closed her eyes. I just smirked and she opened her eyes again. She was fluttering her eyelashes. And right away I pressed my lips against hers. I kissed her for a minute and I pulled myself away. I still had my right hand on her arm.

"I'm sorry." I moved away from her and she sat up.

I couldn't resist touching her lips. She then came towards me and grabbed my chin. We were face to face.  She looked at me innocently and kissed me. When she stopped kissing me, she had a depress look.

Did you kiss me because you love me....or you felt bad for me?

It got all quiet.

"Sehun!" Chanyeol, Xiumin, Lay, and Kai came bursting in the tent.

"Let's go out and play!" Kai said happily.

"Play what?" I glanced at Minyoung who was looking away from me.

"Football." Xiumin tossed me a soccer ball.

"You mean soccer." I twirled the ball on my left index finger.

"Come on let's go!" They all pulled me out and I look back at Minyoung. She came outside also but behind her was Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun. It seemed like they wanted to "talk". Seohyun tapped on Minyoung for attention. Seohyun's face has changed immediatley that you knew she was faking already.

"Hey! Are you playing?" Chen had his hand moving infront of my face.

"Huh? Yeah." I then joined the circle.

"So we just split ourselves by EXO-K and EXO-M?" Suho said.

 "Ok. Call." Kris said and we spread out on the sand.

We played for hours but I wasn't really paying attention to the game. I was watching Minyoung with TTS and Luhan. Luhan would take a glimpse of her every few minutes. At some point Xiumin passed the soccer ball to Luhan and he started moving again. I then followed him trying to get the ball.

"Why were you staring at Minyoung awhile ago?" I was running backwards, blocking his way.

"I wasn't looking at her." He looked down and made a "drag & scissor" move. But I caught it with my foot and I rolled up the ball up my leg turning it 90 degrees.

"She just reminds me of someone." He was trying to steal the ball away from me.

"Well....she's not." I spoked harshly.

"I didn't even tell you who she reminds me of." He took the ball from me.

"Just stop looking at her because she's mine and I don't want you to cause any trouble." He stopped moving.

"What are you trying to say?" Luhan made eye contact with me.

I stopped moving and put the ball underneath my right foot. "Everytime she's near you, something bad happens to her." 

"Hey! Are you guy's gonna play or just chit chat?" Tao bend over taking a breath.

"Let's just take a break." D.O. threw himself on the sand and all the members went to sit down or drink some water. Me and Luhan just stood there glaring at each other until Seohyun came between us.

"Oppa~ You seem tired." She wiped his sweat with a towel on his forehead. Listening to her voice disgusts me. Her words can be full of lies or she is just a hypocrite. What does Luhan see in her anyways?

"I'm fine." He put down the towel.

"Why won't you sit down?" She pulled him to a blanket covering over the sand. I then looked at Minyoung who stared at the sand blanky with her knees up. I walked towards her and she lifted her chin up from her knees and she had my attention.

"Are you bored?" I plop down on her left.

"Not really." She placed her chin on her knees again.

"Seem like it since you weren't paying attention." I drank half of my water bottle.

"I was watching you the wholetime. But what were you talking about with Luhan? Both of you guys looked like you wanted to fight." She gave me a worried look.

"We were just playing around." I mocked and she glance at me making it awkward.

"Well we should rest. It's getting dark." I got up.

"It's only 7 in the afternoon." She looked at her watch to make sure.

"Suho and the others decided we should sleep early because tomorrow we're packing up." I held out my right hand for her to take. She grabbed it and dust off the sand off on her lower body and we walked together to our tent.

"See you guys tomorrow." I said loudly for them to hear before entering our tent.

"Okay." "Goodnight Minyoung!" "Don't wake up late tomorrow." I heard them when I went inside.

We got ourselves ready to go to sleep by tidying up things in the tent before lying down. When we were down I patted both our pillows and lied down. She looked at me and shyly brush her hair back.

"Not gonna lie down?"

"I'm gonna use the bathroom. I'll be back in no time." She ped the tent but I zip it back.

"Do you really need to go?"

"I need to do something before going to sleep."

"Like what?"

"My face is really oily."

"Your face is fine."

"I have to change!"

"You can do it here."

"Are you serious?"

"I'm your husband."

"Correction. Fiance."

"Well I will be soon."

"Can you turn around then? Please~"

"Ok ok." I turned around but I took a sneek peek of her when she was about to change but she smacked me in the head.

"I said don't look!"

"Ok!" I covered my eyes with my hands.

"Are your eyes closed?" 

"Yes~ Are you done already?" I tried to turn around.

"Not yet!" She lightly punch me in the left shoulder warning me not to look. I chuckled.

"Ok. I'm done." I turned around and she was still using the same clothes.

"I thought you're gonna change."

"I did." She got herself underneath the blankets.

"You're wearing the same clothes." I pointed out.

"I didn't say I was gonna change my clothes."

"Well, what did you change?"

"You don't have to know."

"What was it?"

She mumbled the words.

"What?"

"My bra." In an irratated voice. She started blushing after she said that.

"Buhahaha." I laughed.

"Yah!" She slapped me in the chest.

"Ok...sorry." I'm still laughing in the inside.

"Aiiishhh!!!!" She turned around and layed down. After a few minutes she fell asleep. I just watched her sleep soundly as the sun went down.  

------------------

Luhan's POV

I can't stop looking at Sehun and Minyoung's tent.

They caught my attention because they were so loud.

"They're a nice couple." Chanyeol said. 

"The way they argue is cute too." Suho said.

"Psst." I turned my head to the right.

"What were you looking at?" Xiumin ask me.

"Mmm?" 

"You've been staring at something for a long time already." Kris said.

"Oh.. I'm just tired that's all." I tried showing them a smile.

"Well, lets sleep then." Everyone got up and went inside their tents. Except for Seohyun.

"Oppa, can I sleep with you?" She ask me.

"Okay." I gestured my hands for her to go inside the tent. Before I wen inside, I took a last glance at Sehun's tent. 

*sigh*

----------------------

Minyoung's POV

I woke up at the sound of a car engine. I sat up and scratched my right eye. *yawn* 

Where's my phone?

I look around the tent and found my phone on top of my duffle. I grabbed it and texted Zelo that I'm going home today.

"You awake already?" Sehun pop his head in.

"Aiissshh.. yah. I woke up at the sound of the car."

"Oh, sorry. We're getting ready to go." Sehun opened the tent's door. "You better get ready cause we're leaving pretty soon."

"Okay." I got up and grabbed my duffle with me. I went straight to the bathroom and changed my clothes. I got out of the stall and started to brush my teeth when suddenly TTS came in.

"Ttsshh." Seohyun rolled her eyes.

I just continued on brushing my teeth. After I finished washing my face, I grabbed my things and started heading towards the door.

"Finally, the is going away." Seohyun said.

"Seohyun!" Taeyeon was surprised.

"What did you say?" I turned around to face her.

"You heard me." 

"I'm not a . Stupid B*tch. Its not my fault that your boyfriend wants me. If you want him for yourself then hold onto him tighter. Or else he'll shake loose and come to me." I smirked. TTS's faces looks so funny. All of their mouths are open.

"Well, bye!" I said to them cheerfully.

Hahaha. That was fun. 

I went towards the guys and they're done packing everything. Sehun came to me and grabbed my things to put inside his car. "Thanks."

"Minyoung.." Kris called me. 

"Mmm?" I turned to face him.

"What were you guys arguing about last night?" He asks me.

"Argue?" I look at them confuse.

"Yah when Sehun and you went inside the tent and...." D.O trailed off.

Then it accured to me. The talk about changing my bra. *clears throat*

"We asked Sehun about it but he won't tell us." Kai pouted.

"I told you guys, it's private." Sehun wrapped his right hand around my waist which surprised me.

"This two!" Baekhyun said.

I look at Luhan and he was all quiet. He look up at me and I turned away. 

"Okay everyone's done. Lets go home." Suho said. Everyone headed to their cars and pretty we were off. It took me and Sehun one hour to get to my house. During that time we were just quiet inside the car while the radio's playing. 

I'm gonna tell Zelo when I see him today. I promise. I won't chicken out. He deserves to know.

"Minyoung." Sehun said my name.

I turn to my left, "Yeah."

"Do you like me?" He ask me.

"Yeah, as a friend." I said smiling. After that conversation the ride became awkward.

We arrived at my house and Sehun parked his car by the gate.

------------------------

Zelo's POV

"Mom, I'm going to Minyoung's house." I yelled from my room. I was putting on my shirt when my mom came in my room.

"Why?" She ask me all curious.

"She's coming back from her trip." I said happily.

"Oh I see... Here." She gave me $100. "Buy her a nice bouquet of flowers and chocolate."

"Thanks mom." I kissed her on the cheeks. "Bye." 

I ran to my bike and went full speed to a flower shop then to Minyoung's house.

Minyoung, I got you your favorite flower.  Roses.

I can't wait to see you.

-------------------------------------------

Luhan's POV

I got home early so I decided to go jogging for awhile. As I was going up a street a crazy biker speed though the lane and almost kicked a garbage can down. 

What the hell. 

I went up the street. 

I've been here before. 

I look around and there it was. Minyoung's house. 

Oh this is her street. I remember now. Mmm? Who's that with her.

Before I know it, I was heading towards her house.

----------------------------------------

Zelo's POV

I slowed down half way near Minyoung's house because I wanted to surprise her. I see her down the road with someone so I parked my bike near a pole. I took out my helmet and putted it on top my bike and grabbed the bouquet. I slowly walked up to them. As I approach them, I can hear them talking to each other.

"Here you go." The guy handed her things.

"Thanks." She smiles.

Minyoung was about to go inside the house but he stops her. 

"Minyoung." 

"Yes Sehun?"

Sehun?!?!?! What the is going on here!!!

"Minyoung, can't you see me as more than a friend?" 

"Sehun..."

Sehun came closer to her. That's it.  I can't hold it in anymore. I walked towards them and hit Sehun in the face with the flower.

-------------------------------------

Luhan's POV

I came close to Minyoung's house and I see this guy standing still. I look at where he was looking and he's looking at Minyoung. I decided to hide behind the pole. 

-------------------------------

Sehun's POV

"Sehun...." Was all Minyoung could say. 

"M-" Before I could start my sentence, something hard hit me in the face. I hear Minyoung scream. I looked up and it was Zelo. I touched my lips and it's bleeding.

"What the hell Zelo!" I got up. Minyoung's trying to stop Zelo from coming towards me.

"Oppa!" She pushes him back. 

"Oppa let me explain!" Zelo stop and looked at her.

"Let you explain?!?! Didn't you explain to me that you were with your dad?!?!" I can see that he's really furious.

"What you mean?" I asks him. "I asked Minyoung to come to the beach with me and my friends. She was with us the whole time."

"Who the ask you to join our conversation!" He was about to swing his right hand but Minyoung went in between us and slapped his face.

--------------------------------

Minyoung's POV

I'm so sorry Zelo. I don't want the two of you fighting. I'm so sorry.

"What the hell!!!!" Zelo's eyes are glaring with anger.

"Oppa." Tears came down my cheeks.

"Fine. I guess you've made your choice." He walked pat me but I grabbed his right wrist.

"Oppa, please don't do this!" Zelo pulled his arm away.

"Just stay with your husband dammit!!!" He walked as fast as he could to his bike then drove off in full speed.

"OPPPAAA!!!" I screamed.

I covered my eyes with my hands. 

This can't be happening. Andwae.

"Minyoung-ah.." Sehun tried touching my left shoulder but I moved back.

"No...just go." I look at him in the eyes.

"Let me just see you go inside the house." 

"I said just go!! Please!!" I pleaded.

"I'm sorry." He said to me then went inside his car and drove off.

I just sat down on the front steps and broke down.

-----------------------------

Luhan's POV

So it was Zelo? I couldn't just stand there and watch Minyoung cry so I went up to her and tap her shoulder.

"Ummmm......are you...alright?" I bend down to her. She was crouched down and buried her face with her arms. She then lifted her head up and tears were flowing down on her cheeks.

"What.....what are you...doin...doing here?" She stuterred in between her words.

"Well....I saw what happened. Are you ok?" She looked at me and to the ground. She wiped her tears with her hands and stood up.

"It doesn't concern of you." She took out a handbag from her duffle near her feet and threw her duffle behind some bushes near the doorsteps. She put on her handbag and walked away from me. I followed her behind and we were both walking down the driveway. When she turned to the right of the gate, she  stopped. A bouquet of red roses was lying down on the ground. Zelo was holding it earlier until he saw Miyoung and Sehun in the car together. She let out a breath and picked it up. She stared at it before putting it in her big mailbox. And she went off. I just kept following her, every turn and step. When she stopped to look at me, I turned away and I pretended that I was looking at some stores. She went back to walking and I followed her again. When she took three steps forward, she threw her head 90 degrees and gave me glaring eyes.

"How long are you gonna keep following me?" She said irritatedly.

"I wanted to ask you....if you wanna eat some food with me?" I smiled.

She bite her bottom lip, "Are you gonna treat me?" and she raised her left eyebrow.

I couldn't say "no" so I ended up saying "yes".  "So....what do you want to eat?" We were walking together side by side, passing by some restaurants.

"Over here." I heard her and turn around. She pointed at a restaurant that was empty and their prices were reasonable.

I nodded my head, "Okay." We entered inside and took a seat. A waitress came to give us menus to order and said she will be right back for us to order.

"Order anything you want." I opened the menu and looked through. 

"What are you gonna order?" She ask.

"Don't know yet." I placed the menu down and tapped my right index finger on my chin. "I'll get.....one order of Japchae." I closed the menu and looked at her.

"I'll get the same too."

"Really?"

"Are you ready to order?" The waitress came back to our table.

"Uh...yeah. Two orders of your Japchae."

"Ok. Thank you." She wrote it down on her notebook and went to the kitchen.

After that it was awkward with me and Minyoung. I sat there looking through my phone while she played with the utensils on the table. We did that for the meantime until the waitress came with our food.

"Ok. Two orders of our Japchae. Vermicelli noodles cooked with stir fried-vegetables, and small pieces of beef with a mixture of soy sauce. Enjoy!" She placed it on the table and looked at us with excitement. Waiting for us to dig in.

"Can we eat alone?" I asked her.

"Oh sure." She skipped away from the table. It seemed like she wanted to watch us eat since she has nothing to do because we were the only customers in the resturaunt.

We picked up our chopsticks and started eating. It was still silent so I wanted to break the ice.

"So...winter break is almost over?"

She didn't say anything but slurp on her noodles. Okay.

"What's your classes for this semster?" I was curious.

"Just electives."

"Like what?"

"Taking weight lifting, drawing and painting, chinese and photography." She sipped her water with a straw.

"Weight lifting? What period?"

"You have it?"

"Well...yeah." She scoffed.

"Wae?" I was wondering what she had to say.

"Seems like you really need it since I don't see anything." She tilted her head as if "I don't know" look on her face.

"For your information, I have been working out and do have muscles." I was getting angry alittle.

"In your brain." She laughed. 

"Anyways, why were you near my house?" 

"It's quite obvious." I pulled up my sweats.

We then finished up our food and paid the waitress before leaving.

"Kamsahaminida." She bowed and me and Minyoung bowed back.

"So....where next?" I ask her.

She looked at me weird and walked away. She stopped by a shop and went inside. She went to the freezer annd grabbed an ice cream.

"What did you get?"

"Sea salt ice cream." She closed the door but I opened it.

"I'm gonna get one too." I grabbed and one while she went to the cashier.

"That'll be 2782 won." She looked through her handbag for money but I placed my money on the counter with my ice cream, paying both.

"Thank you." The man gave me my change and popped my ice cream out of the plastic and started it when going out of the store. Minyoung followed behind and started eating hers.

We strolled around the streets and it was getting less crowded as the sun went down. Looking at Minyoung, she had smiled like a little kid when eating her ice cream.

"Enjoying the ice cream?" I look at the corner of my eye to look at her.

"Mmmmmm." I then forgot Eun-hee's favorite ice cream was also sea salt.

"You know what is so weird?"

"What?" She took a bite of her ice cream.

"Eating this sea salt ice cream reminds me of Eun-hee." I then heard Minyoung choking on her ice cream.

"What's wrong?" I patted her back.

"Just nothing." She rubbed her chest and pulled out a water bottle from her handbag and drank it. I then pulled her to come sit with me on some stairs near a fountain at the top.

"Everyday I wonder where she is. She just disappeared and did not leave a trace. But the memories we had, weren't erased." I looked at the sky.

"Why are you telling me this?" She gave me weird look. "I don't wanna know your past." 

"She was my first and it's hard to forget her when she would always pop up in my head." I leaned in to her a few inches. I can see in her eyes that she was getting nervous and gulped. I then leaned back, smiling to myself. I then went back to looking at the skies also Minyoung.

"Eventually we'll forget the past, the reason why we cried and who caused us pain. We will finally move and the memories will slowly start to fade. It's time to move on and forget about those who forgot about us. We will realize that if they still wanted to be with us, they'd still be here but deep down we know the truth. They won't come back, they've moved on their life. We can't spend the rest of our life dwelling on the past and what could've been. It's time to move on." 

I then looked at her confused, "It's a quote." She said.

"What about it?"

"I'm saying what if the reason why she hasn't gone back to you is because she moved on. What you have done to her caused her to disappear."

I didn't reply back because what if she's right. We sat there for an hour and it was getting late. Before I can move, Minyoung was asleep on my left shoulder. I pulled out my phone and called my driver to come pick me up so I can drop off Minyoung home. He came in few minutes and he helped me open the passenger door as I carried Minyoung inside.

"Who is she?" My driver said when I buckled up Minyoung.

"My friends fiance."

"She looks quite familiar. Her face reminds me of this girl you would always visit. What's her name?" He was snapping his fingers trying to figure it out on his own.

"Eun-jung....eun-......eun-hye...eun ji won..."

"Eun-hee?" I said slowly.

"Ne. Maybe I'm crazy to think she is Eun-hee." He chuckled himself.

"Me too." I whispered and looked at Minyoung before closing the door.

The car ride was very short reaching your house before 9 o'clock. I got off the car and my driver helped me grabbed her things behind the bushes and ring the doorbell when I have Minyoung on my back.

"Annyeongsaehyo. Oh!" The maid recognize Minyoung's face. "Please come in." She motioned me to her room and and lightly laid Minyoung on her bed. I watched the maid cover Minyoung up with a blanket. And I placed her duffle near her bed.

"Is it okay if I can use the bathroom here?" I pointed the bathroom.

"Oh sure." The maid said and opened the door for me. I bowed and used the bathroom. I slowly closed the bathroom door and glance over at Minyoung. She's always a sleeper. I looked around her room and I was in her closet. I noticed the dress that Sehun got her was hanging near a mirror. She has alot of clothes in her closet but it seems she barely use it because of the tags.

"Ouch!" I grabbed my feet. I was aching in pain. I looked down to see a chest near my foot. I pulled it out and opened it. It was filled with many papers and books. I opened one book and was filled with pictures. When I was scanning through the pictures, I paused. A ultrasound picture caught my eye. My heart was in a  adrenaline. I flipped the next page and saw a picture of me, the next was the park filled with cherry blossoms. Looking through was mostly me until I found a couple picture. I pulled out my wallet and compared it. It was exactly the same. I looked through the chest and found her diary. It also talked about me.

Luhan....luhan.....luhan.....

I dropped the book down on the floor and leaned my head back against the wall. I putted everything back to its normal place and slowly walked to her. I sat next to her and removed particles of her hair behind her right ear.

"Do you still have feelings for me?" I whispered. I wanted to know the answer but it seems she already did.

.......what if the reason why she hasnt gone back to you is because she moved on. What you have done  to her caused her to disappear.

Are you really telling me the truth?

 


 

What do you think will happen next? Just wanna say this story will be almost to an end. Don't feel sad because it has already been decided to do a sequel. Yesterday was Suho's birthday, so we wanted to say "HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!". Suho being the leader of EXO, he is very kind-hearted and never stops smiling. Also, we are anticipating for EXO's comeback and it has been....13 months. And for B.A.P, we're glad Himchan has healed and got to perform with the other members for their concert tour.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

                                               BYE BYE NOW~~~! MUWAAAHHH!