Surprise

My Intuition

Zelo's POV

I slowly pulled myself back from Minyoung. She's just staring at me. Frozen.

Did i just do what I did just now?

--------------------

Minyoung's POV

He's just there, staring back at me.

Am I dreaming? Did he just........

--------------------

Zelo's POV

There was a long moment of silence but I broke it.

"Minyoung-ah...." I look at her, making eye contact. 

She gulp and said, "Uhhh....."

I should'nt have done that. Zelo you're stupid.

I can see it in her eyes that she's really confuse. I look away from her and turned around, making my back face her.

I scratch my head and look up at the sky.

*sigh*

"Oppa..." I hear her say. I just look over my right shoulder.

"Minyoung-ah, mianh---" She suddenly back hugged me.

"Oppa." She started crying.

I loosened her grip on my waist and turned to face her. "Wae? What's wrong?"

She just look at me then hug me really tight. I hug her back.

"I want to go home." She said.

"Alright. I parked my bike over there." I pointed at a parking lot. I started walking towards my bike while Minyoung followed behind. I got to her house in a few minutes.

She got off my bike. "Ummm......" It was getting awkward.

"Bye." We both said and Minyoung bowed slowly before walking towards the entrance door of her house. I watched her as she got in and I went home. I saw that the house light was on, so I was expecting my mom to be home. As I walked inside, I heard the vacuum on. My mom was vacuuming the living room. When I stepped my foot on the stairs, she turned off the vacuum noticing I just got home.

"Did you eat?" She wiped the sweat on her forehead using her right forearm.

"Yeah." I looked at her before going upstairs.

"Hold on." She came upstairs and grabbed my face.

"It looks like you kissed someone." She was turning my face left to right.

"OMMA!" I pushed her hand away. She then sniffed me.

"You smell like Minyoung. Did you guys have ?" She darted her eyes at me.

I was shocked she asked me that. "WHAT!?!?! ARE YOU SERIOUS???? I WOULDN'T DO THAT!!!"

"Then why did you smell like her? Hmmm?" My mom had her hands on her hips.

"We just...." I didn't want to say it.

"Just what?"

"We...."

"You guys kissed?!?!" My mom then squeezed me. "Omo. My boy has stepped up his game."

"OMMA! Aish I'm going off to bed." I stomped upstairs to my room. I closed the door behind me and took my jacket off. I threw it on the floor and flew myself on the bed.

Zelo you stupid! Why did you have to do that to Minyoung?

I hitted myself on the side of my head.

------------

Minyoung's POV

I couldn't stop thinking what Zelo did to me. I was walking to school and into the hallways. My heart couldn't stop beating fast that I had my hand over my chest the whole time.

"MINYOUNG-AH!" I heard my name from behind. I was about to turn around but there was a pair of arms wrapped around of me. That person let go and when I faced that person, it was Chanyeol. As usual he had a big smile on his face.

"Why did you do that?" I slapped him in the left shoulder.

"You don't know what is today?"

"Huh?" I was confused.

"It's December 14th. Free hugs day?"

December......

"Hey Minyoung!" EXO came strolling behind Chanyeol.

Lay was about to hug me but I pushed him away. "Ummm...I don't think so."

"December 14th. Wished it was June 14th?" Kai looked up the ceiling.

"Why? What is it?" I was curious.

"I would be glad to demonstrate it for you." He leaned close to my face. As he was about to put his right hand on my cheeks, I closed my eyes.

"What do you think you're doing?" I opened my eyelids seeing Sehun grasping on Kai's forearm.

"Ah nothing." Kai rubbed the back of his neck and backed away.

"Busted." D.O. whispered as EXO snickered.

"Sehun-" The school bell cutted me off.

"See you in first period Minyoung." Tao was pushing Kai, Lay and Sehun to class. Kris was pulling Luhan and Xiumin. And Chen, D.O., Chanyeol, Suho, and Baekhyun walked together.

I wanted to talk to Sehun but since the bell rang I decided to talk to him later.

---------------

Sehun's POV

"Thank god it's the last day of school before winter break." Xiumin plumped into his chair.

"I have a feeling I failed the exam." D.O. pouted.

"Why would you say that when you've had straight A's your whole life." Kai blurted out.

"Speaking about winter break....we should go out karaoke after school." Lay suggested.

"Everybody is coming right?" Lay was looking each and everyone of us.

"Yeah why not." Suho said.

"I'm coming." Xiumin said and as the rest of us nodded.

"Hey where did you get that?" Kai pointed at Luhan. Luhan was drinking his water bottle. 

"What?" Luhan stopped drinking.

"That ring." Kai pointed to his ring on his right ring finger.

"Only now I notice you've been wearing that." Baekhyun said.

"When did you get it?" Chen asked.

"I bought it long time ago. Remember freshmen year?" He continued drinking.

"How come you're wearing it now?" I was wondering why.

"I found it in my drawer." Luhan put down his water bottle and picked up his chopsticks. He grabbed rice from his tray and put it in his mouth.

"Looks like a couple ring to me." Kris took Luhan's right hand and carefully observing it.

"Then where's the other ring?" Everyone was curious.

"Well..."

"Is Seohyun wearing one?" Suho said as TTS came towards our table.

"Hey you guys." Taeyeon said and the rest waved at us. EXO was staring at Seohyun to see if she was wearing a ring.

"What are you all staring at?"

"Oh..." "Nothing." "How's your day?"

"Seohyun lets get our food." Tiffany pulled Seohyun to her left side and she pulled  Taeyeon on the other.

"Oh ok."

"I was expecting Seohyun to have one." Chanyeol said.

"I feel like something is missing." Tao said.

"Oh. Where's Minyoung?" Baekhyun asked. Though I was still looking at Luhan. He knew I was looking at him but he tried not making eye contact.

"I'll look for her." I pushed out my chair and left the cafeteria. I roamed around campus. I found Minyoung sitting at the tree near the art building. She was looking at the sky. I pace my way towards her and bended down to her height. I beamed at her.

"Sehun." She said softly. She then rubbed her right thumb on the spot where her boyfriend hit me. "I'm sorry. Zelo-"

"I'm fine." I slowly pulled her hand away from my face.

She grabbed her backpack and opened it bringing out a band-aid. "Because of me, you're always getting in a fight with Zelo."

"I'm fine. Okay." She placed the band-aid carefully on the corner of my lip.

"No you're not."

"Yes I am." We were fighting alittle.

"I don't want you to get hurt anymore." She stopped zippering her bag.

"If you don't want me to get hurt, let's get married then." I felt angry in the inside.

--------------------

I felt tired today so I decieded to go home. As I was walking, an arm was wrapped around my neck. I turn to my right and saw Kai. Though I got hit in the stomach and it was Chanyeol. I stopped and I was grunting.

"Yah! Where do you think you're going?" Kai said.

"What do you guys want?" I was holding my stomach.

"Come on Sehun. You said you were coming." Chanyeol had his deep voice.

"You're coming with us." D.O. grabbing my bag from me.

"EXO-M will meet us there." Suho said.

"Why me?" They started dragging me.

------------------

Luhan's POV

I was getting pulled by my friends and forgotten that I agreed to come to the karaoke with them.

"This building. The 2nd floor." Kris pointed out.

We then walked in and went to the room we suppose to meet EXO-K in. When we entered the room, Chanyeol and D.O. were singing on the stage while Suho, Baekhyun, Kai, and Sehun watched.

"Hey!" Chanyeol stopped singing and D.O. paused to wave at us. We sat down by the table. I sat next to Sehun. Suho poured us some drinks. Each one of us grabbed one and held it in the air.

"Cheers!" We clashed our drinks together and gulped it down. For the past two hours we've been drinking and singing. Except Sehun. He looked quite bored. He was playing with his phone. All of a sudden, he got up and grabbed his backpack.

"See you guys later." He said before going out the door. I stood up and put on my jacket.

"Where are you going?" Kai said.

"Going home. My mom would be calling me by now."

"What's with you guys?" Baekhyun stopped singing.

I took a sip of my drink, "Bye." I then left. I went to the parking lot and started my car. I found Sehun walking across the street so I decided to follow him. I stopped by him as he was waiting for the streetlight turn red so he can walk.

I opened the passenger window. "Hop in. I'll give you a ride home." He got inside.

As I was driving it was quiet.

"So...." Sehun was trying to say something.

"So what?" I was making a turn.

"Why do you still have that ring?" He looked at me.

"It was hidden in my drawer."

"You still love her?" He was trying to bring her up.

"Who?" I didn't want to say.

"You know who I'm talking about." He said in a serious tone.

I sinked into my seat.

"I just want to see her again."

"After what she has been through. You think she will forget about everything and come back to you?"

"I don't know."

"Who do you really love? Seohyun....or Eun-hee?"

I didn't know how to answer him back. I just kept driving and I then reached to Sehun's house.

I turned off my car.

"I just want to see her again."

Sehun cleared his throat. He got out of the car and closed the passenger door. He slowly then bended down to the window and leaned his head inside.

"She's closer than you think." And he walked inside his house.

What does he mean she is closer than I think??? Eun-hee where are you?

-------------

Minyoung's POV

I kept on turning and tossing in my bed because there was noises going on.

Why is it so loud in the morning?

I got out of bed and wrapped my blanket over me as I went downstairs to see whats going on. As I went downstairs, I saw my dad's friends and unexpectingly EXO in the living room.

"What's going on?"

"Oh Minyoung. Finally awake?" Sehun grinned at me.

"Minyoung." My dad cupped his hands on my cheek.

"What are these people doing here?" I was not aware of anything.

"You don't know what's today?"

"Huh?" I really have no clue.

"Silly girl. It's your birthday." He smiled.

"My birthday?" I pointed at myself. "How can I forget my birthday?" I said quietly.

"Why won't you go upstairs and get dress. When you are done come down, okay?" My dad was pushing me up the stairs.

"Oh arrasso." I was staring at Sehun who was looking at me.

I went inside my room and took a shower. I didn't know what to wear so I picked out a casual dress.

 

I then went downstairs. When I went to the living room, it was empty. I walked around the house and found everyone in the backyard.

"Minyoung come over here." My dad pulled me to a table infront of me and picked up glass cup. He used a fork and lightly hit it against the cup to get everyone's attention.

"Thank you everyone who came. I would like to say that it is official that my daughter, Minyoung.." He pulled me to his left. "And my soon to be son-in-law, Sehun, are both getting married after they graduate."

I was frozen. The crowd clapped and there came a chef pushing a cart with a cake on top.

Happy Birthday Minyoung

The cake said on top. The chef lit up the candles as everyone was singing happy birthday to me.

When they were finish my dad leaned to me. "Make a wish darling." My dad pat my back.

I looked at everyone especially EXO who were smiling at me. I closed my eyes.

I wish I never had met you on the day I went to SM High.

I blew out the candles and everyone clapped. Some people grabbed a piece of the cake and went back to talking. I just went straight to my room after blowing my candles.

How could my dad just not tell me I will get married after graduation???

I took off my heels and went inside my closet so no one would find me. The treasure chest caught my eye, so I decided to open it. I looked through my vintage diary book. I stopped flipping the pages when I found a picture of cherry blossoms. Seeing that picture, I felt like I was there. The cold wind blowing into my hair and the scent of flowers in the air. I placed everything back into my treasure chest and put on my high heels. As I was trying to put on my right high heels, I bumped into my hair dresser causing some things to fall on top. Some of my jewelry came out of its box. I threw some back in the box and left my room. I didn't want my dad or anyone else to see me. I just wanted to be alone.

------------

Lay's POV

"Where's the bathroom at?" I was walking fast through the hallways because I needed to pee really badly. I just went to some random room and to see if there was one. Luckily there was one and I went inside to use it. After I washed myself, I paused to stare the room.

"Why is the room so colorful?" I looked at a picture on a drawer next to the bed.

I lifted it up, "Minyoung?" I then placed it back and went to her hair dresser.

"She's quite messy." I picked up her things that fallen on the hair dresser placing it nicely. I looked at myself fixing my coat and my hair. Before I took a step out of the room, I found Luhan's ring on top of her dresser.

"Why is his ring lying here?" I took a look at it. All of a sudden, I heard someone coming in.

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh I had to use the bathroom." I pointed it for Sehun.

"You've seen Minyoung?" He was looking around.

"Nope. Well I'm gonna go downstairs." I put the ring in my pocket.

"What are you holding?" Sehun took out the ring.

"I found Luhan's ring on top of Minyoung's dresser. I was about to give it to him when I get downstairs."

"I'll give it to him." Sehun held it in his hand.

"Oh okay." We both then went downstairs together. Though we couldn't find Luhan.

"Where's Luhan?" I asked Tao.

"He left hours ago." Suho was eating a piece of cake.

"Minyoung is not here also." Xiumin said.

"Thats weird." I scratched my head.

The crowd was getting smaller since Minyoung is not here. The maids then cleaned up the place signaling we had to go home.

"So you guys are actually getting married?" D.O. was asking Sehun as we were going to our car.

"Yeah." Sehun said.

"Why after graduation? Don't you think you need more time?" Chanyeol asked.

"Minyoung must be freaked out." Kris unlocked the doors.

"What are you doing?" Kai was looking at me.

"Calling Luhan." I then put down my phone.

"Not answering?" Suho asked.

"Yup." I closed my phone.

We all got inside our own vehicles. I was the last one in the parking lot who never left.

Why would Luhan's ring be lying in Minyoung's room?

---------------

Luhan's POV

I've decided to leave Minyoung's party early. I was happy for Sehun and Minyoung getting married. Though part of me felt jealous. I wanted to take a stroll at the park because of it's beautiful scenery.

 

It reminded me of Eun-hee. She really liked going to see these kinds of places. Especially places with cherry blossoms. She would come to just listen to music and watch the flowers bloom and float in the air as the breeze come by. The park I'm walking at is where me and Eun-hee have become as one, when we both got matching rings. The day we shared a kiss that lasted so long until she couldn't hold her breath. She said I was her first and hope I'll be her last. But I broke her heart. I felt sorry for what I did to her. I promised to her that I'll never let her go no matter what. I was madly in love with her, that I was planning to ask her to marry me after we graduate. Sehun and Minyoung are only getting married because of their parents. The reason why I wanted to marry Eun-hee is because we were in love and we were gonna be a family. Eun-hee was pregnant with my child.

I lifted up a picture I took of Eun-hee. It was a stolen shot when she was looking up at the trees. She was all dolled up. We weren't together when I took this picture. The park looks exactly like the background in the picture. I compared the picture and the park. All of a sudden, something caught my eye. A girl was in the same position that I took a picture of Eun-hee. She stood up and picked up her phone. I quickly ran up to her but she walked away.

Eun-hee?

---------------

Minyoung's POV

Seeing the cherry blossoms makes me feel so serene. Though it also makes me think about the past. I really didn't want to go back. All these years I tried to become strong. I wish I was with Zelo right now.

Huh?

I felt a ringing in  my purse. I stood up and answered my phone.

"Yobosaeyo?"

"Minyoung where are you?"

"What's wrong?" Junji sounded scared.

"It's Zelo. He's....he's..."

"He's what?" I was concerned.

"Come to the warehouse." 

I then hanged up and ran off. I called for a taxi and was at the warehouse in few minutes. The warehouse door was unlocked so I crashed in.

"Junji where are you?" The room was pitch black. I picked up my phone and dialed her number. I heard her phone ringing but no sign of her.

I called her again.

"SURPRISE!" The lights went on and B.A.P, Yunghee and Junji appeared before my eyes. Though Zelo wasn't standing infront of me.

"Where's Zelo?" I was panting.

"Why won't you look behind you?" Yongguk said pointing.

I turned around and saw Zelo with a hat and holding a cake with my name on top.

"Happy Birthday Minyoung." He smiled at me.

"YAH!" I punched him in the shoulder. "I was so worried about you." I pouted.

"We were trying to have you come here without noticing it was a surprise birthday party for you." Zelo was rubbing his left shoulder while holding the cake in his left hand. "Sorry."

"Since you said you're sorry, I forgive you." I was glad he wasn't hurt.

"Minyoung. Happy birthday." Junji and Yunghee came by my side. Rest of B.A.P went behind Zelo.

"Come sit over here." Yunghee pulled me to sit on the couch. I looked around seeing ballons floating to the ceiling and some laying on the floor. There was a table full of food and drinks infront of me. Zelo placed the cake on the table and Daehyun passed him a microphone.

"For the birthday girl, we will sing a song." Youngjae said. All of them lined up and were getting ready to sing.

************Listen to: B.A.P - Happy Birthday*****************

When they started singing, their voices were so beautiful. I can see that Zelo was staring at me the wholetime and I felt uncomfortable. It was so nice for them to sing for me. When Zelo's part came up, my heart beated as the words came out of his mouth.

"To me there's no else but you~

You're the only one that makes me smile~"

Yongguk sang after him. When Yongguk was singing, Zelo walked towards me and bended down. Zelo held up his microphone again singing.

"I thank God for bringing the beautiful you down here~

Please stay like this forever, inside me, I will kiss you baby~" He then pecked a kiss on my left cheek making me blush. He slowly backed away and lined up with B.A.P as they were still singing.

After they sang, they bowed as we clapped.

"Happy birthday Minyoung!" They said altogether and came towards the table. Jongup lighted up the candles on the cake.

"Make a wish Minyoung." Himchan said.

I closed my eyes. Everything I wished for is here already. Friends who were there for me when I'm feeling down. And someone who was there to protect me. I opened my eyes and blew out the candles.

"WOOO!" They made noises and started smashing frosting on my face.

"YAH!" I said angrily.

"You're the birthday girl." Yongguk who was the frosting on his fingers. I hated the fact they did that so I filled my hand with cake also and slammed it to Yongguk's face. Yongguk was trying to off the frosting off his face.

"I see how it is." He then grabbed a piece a cake and tried throwing it at me but I ducked. The cake got stuck to the wall and we started doing a food fight. We were laughing and screaming. In just 5 minutes, we were covered in cake, juice and korean food.

"Didn't expect to be wasting food." Junji said.

"Well atleast we ate something before the surprise party." Daehyun said as we cleaned up ourselves and the place up. We locked the doors and said our goodbyes.

"See you later Minyoung!" Junji and Yunghee waved goodbye.

"Why aren't you riding with Zelo?" Youngjae asked. I looked at Zelo who was putting on his helmet.

"I just feel like walking." I put my hands in my pocket because it was freezing cold.

"Maybe she knows what he is trying to do." Himchan whispered to Youngjae.

"What?" Jongup came beside of Himchan's right side.

"Birthday ~" Himchan covering the side of his mouth when telling it to Youngjae.

"Oh my god. I'm leaving." I walked away as they were laughing at me.

I started walking home as Zelo came riding with his bike on my right side.

"Hop on."

"Where are we going?" I was scared that what Himchan said is true.

"Somewhere." I looked at him weird. "Just come." I jumped onto his bike and he was heading to the park we always have sea salt ice cream and swing at the swing set. I was relieved. But when we walked around the park, I felt uncomfortable walking with him.

"Oh hold on." He held out a small present box.

"What is it?"

"It's your birthday present." I opened it and saw a necklace.

"It's a couple necklace." He took it apart placing one necklace on him. And he took the other one and putting it around my neck. He was wearing the big, thick necklace. While I wore the thin one.

"Why did you buy it?" I was looking at it carefully.

"Minyoung-ah~" Zelo went closer to me, our bodies just a few inches away from each other.

I look up and we made eye contact.

"Minyoung-ah, would you be my girl?" He looked at me with serious eyes.