An Unexpected Event

My Intuition

LISTEN TO:

 

Luhan's POV

"Honey, your friends already arrived at the church. You should hurry up and come here already." My mom told me over the phone.

"Ah ne. I'm going to be there in 15 minutes." I assured her.

"What are you doing anyways? Can't you just put that aside and come to your best friend's wedding?" 

Best friend's wedding.....

"I just need to go visit this place and then I'm going there." I said.

"Alright. Be sure you're here on time." 

"Arasso. Bye." I hanged up the phone and continued walking down the path. I took a big swift of the air and slowly breath out. I stopped walking to look at the scenery before me.

"What a beautiful park." I said under my breath.

--------------------------

Flashback:

"Eun-hee! Where are you?" I throw away our dinner and now I can't find her.

Where did she go?

"Oppa!" I heard her say.

"Where are you?" I looked around.

"Come and find me! Hahaha~"

"Aisshhh!!" I followed the sound of her voice and I finally found her. She turned around and beckons me to follow her.

"What is this girl doing?" I picked up my pace and I pushed myself through the crowd.

I stop walking when I saw Eun-hee on the pavillion.
 
She's so pretty.....
 
 

"Oppa! Come here!" She waves her hands to me.

I came towards her and she was just there, smilling at me.

"Oppa, Happy Birthday!" She held out a present. I opened it and it's a couple necklace.

"You like it?" She asks me curiously.

"Ne. Gamsahamnida." I smiled at her.

"Let me put it on you." I told her.

"I'll put yours on you too." She grab the black one and our arms were wrapped around each others neck.

We slowly put it on each other and when we decided to break apart, our neckalces connected with one another.

"Hahaha~" We both laugh.

I pulled Eun-hee in for a hug. "I hope we could stay like this forever."

------------------------------------------------------

Present:

That moment with her.... 

I miss her so much!

"Sir?" Someone was poking my on my shoulders.

"Mmm?" I turned around and it was my mom's driver.

"Aissh! I told her I'll be there on time!" I scratched my head.

"Sir, lets go?" He kindly ask me.

"Alright." I followed him towards the car and I went inside. As I was dozing off in the backseat, thoughts of Eun-hee came into mind.

I have to do something. I can't just stand here and watch everything. Alright, lets do this!

------------------------------------

Listen To:

 

Sehun's POV

"Eun-hee, will you have Sehun to be your wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy state of matrimony; will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and health, forsaking all others, keep yourself only for him so long as you both shall live?"

"I.........I......"  Eun-hee is stuttering with her words which makes me nervous. I squeezed my hands tighter.

Please Eun-hee!

"I d-" 

"STOP THIS WEDDING!!!" Someone yelled out of nowhere.

My fear came true. This wedding is not gonna happen. I turned around to see who it is. 

Luhan?!?!?!

"Lu-Luhan?" I can't believe what I'm seeing.

"Stop this wedding this instance!!!" He yelled.

"Dude what are you doing?!?!" Xiumin slaps him on the back of his head.

"Stop this nonsense!" His mom yelled out.

"Eun-hee... I can't let you go!!" Tears trickled down his face. I turn to my right to look at Eun-hee.

"Eun-hee..." Her eyes are watery.

"I can't do this anymore Sehun. I can't lie to myself anymore." She unveils herself.

Luhan came to us and he's looking at me.

"I'm so sorry Sehun. You know that I love her so much." He was about to put his right hand on my shoulder but I moved away. I put my head down in shame.

"Sehun..." Eun-hee lifted my head up.

"I'm sorry. I can't do this. We're lying to each other Sehun." She has this sorry look on her face.

"I understand." Tears falls down and I wiped them right away.

"Eun-hee..." Luhan reached for Eun-hee's hand but she pushed it away.

"Andwae."  She looks at her dad.

"Apa, you know how I feel right? You told me to always do the right thing, right? Apa, I'm following my heart....Please don't be mad." Her dad walks towards her.

"It's alright honey. It's my fault anyways for forcing you to get married." He wipes away her tears.

"Go ahead baby." He smiles.

Eun-hee drops her bouquet and run down the aisle. I look at her image which is slowly going away. I turned to Luhan and he's frozen.

"I'm sorry Sehun." Her dad looks at me with sorry eyes.

"Guys, the wedding is canceled." I said through my tears. I gave them a big smile.

"Please drive back home safely." I turned around so I could exit through the other door.

"Sehun!" I hear Luhan and my friends call me.

I look back at them. "I'm fine guys."

I walk slowly towards the door.

I can't have you no matter what. I need to accept that. But it hurts so much!

I quietly change into my regular clothes and stop for a moment.

You were asking for this Sehun. You know that she doesn't have any feelings for you.

*sniff* *sniff*

---------------------------

Minyoung's POV

I ran out the door as fast as I can. 

Zelo, where are you?!?!

"Minyoung!" Junji called after me.

"Stop Minyoung!" Yunghee said after. 

I stopped in front of the t.v that's displaying me and Sehun's couple photos.

I'm so sorry Sehun. I can't marry you. I love Zelo so much. I want to be with him.

"There you are!" Junji found me and Yunghee was right behind her.

"Hey guys...." I turned around to face them.

"Breaking news. A car accident just happen few miles away from a church, where Sehun and Eun-hee are getting married. From looking at the cameras, a motorcycle driver lost control of his bike when speeding causing him to crash into a car. He speeded when the lights turned red, which means also other cars collided making a huge accident."

The t.v. display got our attention.

Please......it can't be....

"The owner of the motorcycle is a student from TSENT High, Choi Jun Hong or by the name of Zelo. He and others are being sent to the hospital immediately."

Zelo.......

"A off duty police had his video camera on and recorded the whole incident. Here's the video: "

I dropped down on my knees, helpless. 

This isn't true. Please tell me this isn't true!!! ZELO!!!!!!!!

"Eun-hee!" Yunghee and Junji bended down infront of me. To see what was wrong. A tear has already fallen on my cheeks.

"What's wrong?" I heard Yongguk's voice from behind. I heard alot of footsteps behind me.

"Yongguk take us to the hospital!" Junji and Yunghee was helping me get on my feet.

"What happen to Eun-hee?" Jongup asked.

"It's not her!" Yunghee was getting irritated.

"Zelo?" I saw their heads turn to the t.v. Zelo's id picture was there.

"BALI!!!" Yunghee and Junji screamed. They pulled me as B.A.P got into their cars. I rode with Yunghee, Junji, and Yongguk. As the others went into their own cars. Yongguk stepped on the gas and we were at the hospital by the time the ambulance brought the victims from the accident. As Yongguk stop the car infront the hospital, I quickly ran out and went inside. I was going crazy and I didn't know where to go.

Emergency room....Where is it?!??!

I then ran as Yunghee and Junji tried following me.

Is this Zelo?....No....Zelo? No..... Zelo?.......Ani.... ARGHH!!! Where are you?!?!

"Miss you need to wait outside." A nurse pushed me aside as other doctors crash through the doors with someone on a gurney. Blood was dripping from his right hand that hanged loose on the side of the bed.

"He needs to be treated right away!" Another nurse yelled.

Then a doctor pulled out a flashlight and tried to open his eyelids.

A jacket fell off the end of the gurney and I slowly walked towards it. I picked it up and it was soaking wet in blood. The blood dripped on my hands and on my chest into the floor.

No....no.....it can't be.

I lifted up the ends of my wedding dress up to my mid thighs. I ran as fast as I can to the doctors who passed by me with the patient on the gurney.

"I'm sorry but you need to go to the waiting room." A nurse lightly push me away.

"I need to see him!" I tried pushing her out of my way but she stop me by holding onto me. The person on the gurney moved his head sideways, trying to get a glance what was infront of him.

"Zelo?"

"OPPA!!!!" He was trying to get up but the doctor and nurses pushed him farther away.

It was really him. Tears streamed down on my cheeks, and I was speechless.

"Miss Ji-Su we need you!" The doctor said before rushing in a room at the end of the hallway with the other doctors and Zelo on the gurney. The nurse who told me to wait outside, hurried to the room to help.

My hands became shaky and I drop down to my feet. Other doctors came rushing pass me and went to the ER. The doors swing back and forth when the other doctors ran in. I saw him lying there helplessly while the doctor's tried to put him on another bed. 

"Eun-hee...." Yunghee and Junji came.

"Where's Zelo?" Daehyun came in as well as thy others.

"In the ER." Junji responded.

"Eun-hee....he'll be alright." Yunghee bended down infront of me and placed her hand on my right shoulder for comfort. She noticed that I was in shock, so she helped me get up.

We were all about to go to the waiting room though we heard a familiar voice echoing in the hallways.

"Where's my son?" A voice that belonged to a lady, kept repeating those three words. At the end of the hall, Zelo's mom saw us.

She shook her head. "No....No.....NOOOOOOO!!!!" She was pulling her hair out.

I looked down at my hand. I was still holding onto Zelo's biker jacket, which was still dripping blood on the white floors. I turned my head backwards, seeing a trail of blood leading to me. I looked forward and saw Youngjae, and Himchan trying to calm her down by hugging her tightly. Zelo's mom started to wail and we all teared. We all didn't expect this day to come.

------------

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*

I watched Zelo's mom sit next to Zelo from outside the room. He was resting on a hospital bed as his mom watch him sleep. She wanted to cry though she held it in but her tears wouldn't.

I felt a presence behind me and it walked beside me. I didn't move a inch until the person spoke.

"Is he okay?"

I turned my head to look, he was still wearing his tuxedo from the wedding. His tie was loosened and he had his hands in his front pockets.

"You really do love him, that's why you left?" He was looking at Zelo.

I looked straight forward and nodded my head slowly.

"Do you think he will be alright?" I asked him.

He made a small chuckle. "I don't think I can answer that."

I looked at him again.

"Only God will know." He took out his tuxedo and wrapped it around my shoulders. He then walked away. I followed him a few feet and he was entering the waiting room. It surprised me that EXO and B.A.P were in the same room.They all stood up as I entered.

"Don't worry Eun-hee." Chanyeol was cheering. Being the happy virus in EXO.

"Yah...." EXO members whispered and hitted him in the shoulder.

I started to giggle. Everyone in the room lightened up, seeing me happy again.

"Zelo's strong. He can handle it." Yongguk said.

I lightly nodded my head. I looked at everyone's face, one by one. Though I slowly held my head down to someone.

----------------

Almost everyone in the room fallen asleep. Three hours only passed and they were already knocked out. Kai who was sleeping upside down, Baekhyun's hand in Chanyeol's wide open mouth, Junji and Yunghee's head on Yongguk's shoulders. The rest slept comfortably. I was the only one awake, so I decided to go into Zelo's room. As I reached to his room, his mom was asleep too.

I opened the door slowly and walk my way to her. I lightly tapped on her shoulder. "Omma...." I whispered.

"Hmmmm?" She was trying to open her eyelids.

"I'll take it from here." As I pulled her up and she exited the room.

He's still unconscious.

I sat down next to him and held his left hand.

Please wake up......please wake up Zelo.....

I rubbed my thumb on his hand. The night was cold and I tried to be awake as possible. My eyelids tried to close on its own though I shook my head everytime. 

"Ummm.....miss.." Someone was tapping on my left shoulder.

I turned my head and a nurse in her mid 20's was speaking to me.

"Ah, ne?" I was trying to wake up.

"You can't stay here. Only family members can stay overnight." 

I stood up. "Mianhe." I bowed to her. As I was about to exit, I took one more glance at Zelo. I leaned over him and gave a kiss on his left cheek.

"Please wake up Zelo......"

---------------

I woke up very early in the morning to visit Zelo today. Last night we all left the hospital. Zelo's mom decided to go home too, to grab extra clothes and somethings to keep her busy at the hospital for the next day.

I went downstairs quickly, grabbing my purse with me. I stopped walking as I saw my dad in the livingroom. He sat down there, silently with no expression on his face.

"I'll be going out." I said awkwardly.

"I'm not mad at you." I waited for him what to say next.

"I'm happy that you chose the right choice. I don't want you to be in misery when you get married." He smiled at me.

"I'll.....see you later." I smiled back and went outside.

I decided to take the bus since theres no traffic today. I got off on a bus stop and walked my way inside the hospital. I went to the cafeteria to get a drink before getting to Zelo's room. I added coins to a vending machine and pushed the button for my drink to come out. I picked it up and I frozed for a second. I lightly touch the necklace that is wrapped around my neck. I smiled at that point and turned around. I literally dropped my drink on the floor, making a noise. He picked it up and lended it to me.

"You dropped this?" He said softly. I was looking at his hand carefully. He was still wearing that ring.

I tooked my drink and bowed my head.

"Why are you here early?" I didn't make eye contact.

"I came to say my apologize to Zelo." He cleared his throat. "Sehun and the rest are also here." Trying to make the conversation not awkward.

"That's good." I grinned.

"Well I'm gonna go." I walked away from him but he caught up.

"You mind if I come?" He asked.

"Ani." I proceeded walking while he was on my right. Luhan pressed the elevator button for me and it opened right away. We both got inside. It was weird seeing him, so I closed my eyes for a minute. I didn't want to think about the past. I just wanted to be happy infont of Zelo and hope he is conscious. I opened my eyes and the elevator doors shut open. We were then in the hallways, on our way to Zelo's room. A group of doctors passed by strolling a gurney with someone on top.

Maybe another accident today?......

I thought because other doctors were running around.

"Zeloah~" I came in all happy but I was then confused.

A old lady was fixing his bed neatly.

"Ahjumma..." I walked up to her.

"Ne?" She asked, folding his blankets.

"Did Zelo change rooms?" I asked.

"Oh the blond kid who was sleeping here." She turned around.

She then pointed out the door. "Some doctors just left with him saying they needed to go to the morgue."

The morgue.........

My eyes were twitching  and my hands started to shake causing me to drop my drink. I threw my purse on the floor and ran out the room.

"WAIT!!!!!!!!" I was trying to call out on the doctors.

"EUN-HEE!!!!!" I heard Luhan following me from behind.

As I got to them, they refuse for me to get any closer.

"Miss. I don't think you want to see this."

"Please let me see." I tried pulling the white sheet cover. Though one of the doctors push me and they managed to get away. All of a sudden, a arm drop to the side. It was holding something in it's hand. It's long chain swayed back and forth as the doctors moved the gurney at the end of the hall. The object was then dropped to the ground after the doctors were already in the morgue.

I was scared to see what was it but I still walked towards it. It shined in the light and I decided to pick it up. It was the couple necklace. Tears fell and dropped down on my cheeks. It burned like fire. I didn't understand. Why it had to happen to him?

"WAE!?!?!?! WHY HIM GOD?!?!" My tears became like rivers. My head and heart were aching. I looked at Luhan. He had a guilty look on his face and didn't know what to do but just hug me tightly in his arms.

"It's okay." He whispered in my right ear.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!!" My knees started to weakened and we both got down. I was on Luhan's lap and I buried my face on his left shoulder. I wish this hasn't happened. I shedded tears and gasp for air because my chest was hurting. Luhan kept telling me "don't cry" but I still did. He then swayed me like a baby, hushing me to go to sleep and wake up remembering that it was all a nightmare. But it was reality.

"NOOOOOO!!!! ANDWAEEE!!!!!!! ZELO!!!!!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------

---------------

---

TO BE CONTINUED~~~


 

Here it is, the end of My Intution. Hope you guys liked this 1st part of the sequel. Don't worry, the next story is coming up soon. We will update this story to let you guys know. ^__^ What did you guys think about the ending?