Ready. Set. Go!

My Intuition

Luhan's POV

"What are we waiting for? Lets go!" All EXO members were acting like wild animals before entering the warehouse. The warehouse was a chilling spot to just drink, dance and talk. The place was pack full of many cliques and the music was loud. 

"Wow!" D.O. was amazed by the look of his eyes. His face looked funny so it caused everyone in EXO to laugh at him.

"What?" He looked at us.

"Let's drink before we dance?" Suho suggested and they all went to grab some drinks.

"Did Seohyun, Taeyeon and Tiffany come?" Sehun tapped my shoulder.

"They should be here. I'll call Seohyun." I took my phone out from my back pocket of my pants and started calling.

"Don't need to." Sehun replied pointing at three girls who were laughing upstairs at a table.

"I'm gonna go upstairs. You guy's coming?" I looked at EXO. 

"Me, D.O., Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Lay are gonna stay near the dancefloor." Kai suggested.

I went upstairs while Kris, Tao, Xiumin, Chen, Suho, and Sehun followed me behind.

"Luhan!" Seohyun saw me and came walking towards me and peck a kiss on my lips.

"Love birds." Kris rolled his eyes and went to sit down with Taeyeon and Tiffany. After that we all sat down together.

"Hey you guy's gonna see the drift race?" Taeyeon said.

"What drift race?" Tao was curious.

"All I know is that BTOB is in it." Tiffany drinking her soju said.

"Should we watch it?" Xiumin asked.

"Let's go." I said.

"Wait. What about Kai and the rest?" Chen asked.

Sehun said, "I'll text them the details right now."

"Okay, we go?" Seohyun asked.

"Let's go. I'm driving."

Kai and Chanyeol saw us heading towards the door. "YAH! Where you guys going?" Chanyeol asked.

"We going to a drift race. Wanna come?" Tao said with a smile on his face.

Kai smiled, "Wait up, I'll call the others."

Baekhyun, Lay and D.O. came running. "WE GO!" They said altogether.

"I'll drive." Lay said while pointing to Baekhyun, D.O., Chanyeol, and Kai.

"AND I'll drive for us!." Taeyeon said to Seohyun and Tiffany.

--------

We arrived at the place and we were wearing these outfits:

 

 

"Alright. Lets go inside." I said. The place was loud and everyone was having fun.

The moment we walked in the building, people around us turned around. Then I saw BTOB coming towards us.

"What are YOU guys doing here??" Eunkwang said with an angry expression on his face.

"We wanted to see the drift race. Why, do you have a problem with that?" Kris said.

Then it was all silence, everyone was staring.

We all burst out laughing. "HAHAHAHA!!" 

"Yo man! Whatup?" Minhyuk asked me.

"Not much man." We did a bro hug.

"Hey Taeyeon, Seohyun, and Tiffany!" Sungjae said.

"HEY!" They said altogether.

"Who are you guys against?" I asked.

"We're going against Teen Top."

"Why them?" Kris said.

"We've bet in $10,000. So, whoever wins gets $20,000."

"Are we gonna stay here or watch?" Lay asked.

"Lets go then." Kai started to walk.

"Oppa wait for me!" Taeyeon said then clinged on his arm.

As we were walking towards the starting line before the race starts, Teen Top were waiting.

 

They gave us glares and one of them went to their car and started the engine.

"He's L.joe. The one I'm going against." Sungjae said.

"Well good luck." I tapped his back giving him a smile before he went to his car also.

Everyone in EXO and TTS were cheering on Sungjae, while the otherside were waiting for the race to start. There was only one girl near Teen Top and some other dudes.

"Who are the guys in black?" 

"B.A.P. I heard they are the best in drift racing." Hyunsik said.

"Who's the girl with them?"

"Min....Min...ah Minyoung-shi." He replied back.

I kept staring at her because she reminded me of someone. Have I seen her before?

"Hyung, who are you looking at?" Kai was asking.

I pointed at her.

"I wouldn't stare."

"Why?"

"Shhhh. The race is gonna start." Seohyun said.