Marriage Preparations

My Intuition

Minyoung's POV

"Minyoung-ah? How's this dress?" Sehun's parents decided to get ready for me and Sehun's wedding few days after me and Sehun had our talk near the Han River.

"Mmmmmmm." I just nodded slowly and grinned. I didn't really pay attention to what she was showing me.

"What's wrong dear?" She took a seat next to me on the couch.

"Oh I'm fine. Really." Sehun's mom was concerned.

"I know we're rushing into this wedding. Don't worry." She had her hand on my back. "I'm lucky to have you part of this family." She smiled.

"Well..." She got up and held out the dress to me. "Try it on."

"Ne." I did what I was told.

It was difficult to change into the wedding dress because it was really huge and I had to be careful. Ruining it will cost me big time. I came out on the stage and Sehun's mom was wowed.

I blushed and tried covering it with the palms of my hand.

"Omo! You look so beautiful. Sehun should come here and see this." She quickly look through her handbag and pulled out her phone. She starts dialing and walked outside to talk to Sehun.

I walked down on the stage and looked at myself in the mirrors that were placed all around the room.

I looked down at my dress. It was so beautiful and I couldn't believe I'm already getting married before my 20s. Being married suppose to be your happiest moment. But, I'm not. I smiled at myself and turned around and took a seat on the couch.I sighed and felt a hand on my left shoulder. I was surprised and saw Sehun. He sat next to me and took a glance at the dress.

"You're just what my mom described you. Beautiful from head to toe." He gracefully touch my hair.

"Sehun-ah~" I heard his mother's footsteps coming inside the room. We turned our heads to look at her and she came in with a suit.

"Omma!" Sehun stood up knewing already what his mother wanted to do.

"Just a quick one?" She held out her index finger.

"Fine!" He said irritatedly and I just giggled. He grabbed the suit from her and walked to the fitting room lazily with his head back. He then came out acting all cool with his hands in his pockets.

We then both shared a smile.

"Okay Minyoung. Go up on the stage with Sehun now." She pushed me and Sehun on stage. We looked lost and she took out a polaroid camera, getting ready to take a picture.

"Sehun, go closer to her and....put your hand on her waist!" She spoke fast. He did what she said and as he touch me, I felt electricity went through my spines.

He noticed my movement, "Are you okay?" He was concerned.

"Yeah." We were having eye contact and his mother was snapping to get our attention. 

I bowed. "Sorry." I said softly.

"Ok...1....2....3!" A flash blinded my eyes and a picture came popping out of the camera.

"Omo! You guy's look together." She handed us the picture. Seeing Sehun really smiled made me feel happy. I really want him to cherish this picture because one day, I will leave him. I've didn't think about this carefully. I'll also cause sadness to his family. They really like me and it would hurt to see his grandparents get a heart attack because I've decided I won't be with him any longer. After that, we went to the fitting room to change back into our regular clothes. Sehun's mother suggested we get the wedding dress and the suit, so she paid it right away. She seems delighted to have bought it.

"I wonder what we should do next?" She said excitingly.

"Oh! Your guys wedding rings! You both should go to a jewelry store to see what kind of rings you like." She shooed us away and me and Sehun looked dumbfounded.

He scratched his head, "Ummm.....shall we go?"

"Sure." We walked on the sidewalk and looked for stores that sells jewelry. Until walking around the block, we found one. We went inside and a lady greeted us.

Sehun looked at me with his hands behind his back, "Go look."

I strolled around the store and carefully looked for a simple and pretty ring that is not expensive. I then stopped and looked at my right ring finger. When Luhan had gave me a ring for my birthday. Imagining it in my mind, I felt like I was at the park. It was snowing above my head and it was breezy.

I love you.

Huh?

I love you, Eun-hee.

When he said it, we looked at each others eyes and we shared a passionate kiss under the cherry blossoms.

Remembering it, I thought I have gone crazy. I shook my head to erase it.

"Have you found one yet?" Sehun came walking beside me.

"Oh...ummmm...not yet." I went back to looking.

"Oh, are you guys getting married?" A worker asked us.

"Ah ne." We both said.

"You guys look good together." When she said it, I shyly blushed.

"Why won't you guys try these?" She pulled out a pair.

It was simple and when we tried it, it fitted perfectly.

"How much is this ring?" I asked looking at the ring from different point of views.

"$3,500."

My eyes grew big and I quickly took out the ring and place it on the glass top.

"What's wrong?" She said.

"I think it's too much." I said.

"We'll get it." Sehun gave her the other pair and the worker wrapped it up. She walked behind the cashier and Sehun offered her his credit card.

"Why are you getting it?" I pouted.

"It's perfect." The lady gave back his card after swiping it and handed him a bag with the rings in it. We walked outside and he lead me into his car.

"My parents want you over for dinner. Are you okay with it?" 

"I'm okay with it." He unlocked the car and we both got inside. When we reached to his house, I saw his grandparents outside enjoying the backyard from afar.

"Oh Sehun-ah!" His grandmother waved a fan in the air which she was using and his grandfather stopped watering the flowers and turned to look.

"Annyeongsaehyo!" He also waved out. I got out of the car and followed him inside the house. His mom and dad were relaxing inside.

"Oh you're here already?" His mom stood up from a chair in the living. His dad smiled and nodded at me while I bowed.

"Your grandparents are outside."

"I know." Sehun said, taking out his coat.

"Why don't you greet Minyoung to your grandparents? They need to get to know each more." His mom suggested.

"Arrasso."

We went through a hallway leading to outside and we found his grandparents. His grandma was fanning herself with a fan, watching her husband watering plants. As they heard footsteps, his grandparents turned their heads.

"Honey! It's Minyoung-ah!" She shouted. She quickly got up and ran up to us. She grabbed me by the cheeks and squeezed it really hard. And then she lightly slap me in the face. She went to Sehun and hugged him.

"Owww." I mouthed and rubbed my cheeks.

"Aigoooo~" His grandpa came running also and kissed me in the left cheek and hugged me. I was frozen and he kept on hugging me, swaying me side to side.

"Yah!" His wife playfully slapped him in the shoulder to stop.

"Look at you. My son has quite a beautiful women in his life, huh?" He chuckled.

His grandpa smash my cheeks together, making my lips pucker up. "Hmmmmm?"

"Hara buh ji!" Sehun said irritatingly.

"Food is ready!" I heard Sehun's mom call.

"Come on dear." Sehun's grandma said with excitement and pushed me into the house.

"Okay." I said awkwardly.

Sehun's mom pulled a chair for me and I bowed shyly before sitting down. The whole table was filled with delicious and tasty foods. My eyes popped because some maids were still filling up the table with food. Sehun and the rest of his family came to sit down also. Sehun sat next to my left, his parents were sitting across and his grandparents sat at each end of the table.

"Dig in." Sehun's mom said happily.

"Ah ne." I tried to reach over some bread infront of me, but I had a short arm length. Sehun reached out his hands and grabbed it for me.

"Gamsahamnida." I muttered.

"Here." I heard his grandma and looked at my right. She was filling up my plate with so many fruits, veggies, meat and more.

"Halmoni...." I was biting on my fork. She kept adding more and I felt like I was gonna cry because how could I eat all of that. I couldn't put that food into waste. His family will think that I'm not a food lover. She then stopped.

Thank god.

I was praising in my head.

It took me a minute to decide what to eat first. I picked up a piece of strawberry with my fork and slowly put it in my mouth. 

"So, what have you thought of majoring in college Minyoung-ah?" Sehun's grandpa asked with a serious tone.

"Ummmm...I haven't decided yet but I'm considering of becoming a nurse."

His grandpa nodded. "That's good."

"What's the reason why you want to go into the medical field?" Sehun's mom was curious.

I laughed at myself. I took a sip of water and placed down the drink. "Well...I want to learn more about my mother's cancer. She had pancreatic cancer. She left me when it was my 3rd birthday. I'll never forget that day." I was trying to swallow my tears in.

"I'm so sorry for your lost." Sehun's mom said.

"It's okay. I still have my dad on my side." I faked a smile.

"Why haven't your dad introduce you to me earlier? It's been a few years that he didn't mention about you." Sehun's dad asked.

I gulped and my heart was beating fast. If they knew I had ranaway from home and been living at someone's house that I barely knew, it might affect my father's reputation. My hands were getting sweaty and my fork slipped out my hand causing to clank on my plate.

"I..." My hands were shaking. I then felt a warm feeling holding on my left hand underneath the table. I looked at Sehun.

"Well obviously she would assume that you wanted her to meet me. You would have scared her away." Sehun looked at his parents with a grin.

They all laughed. "Maybe." His dad rubbed behind his neck with embarassment. Sehun let go of my hand and I was thankful he didn't tell them the truth. We then continued to eat and the maids helped us clean up the dining room. I offered to help but they said it's not my job to help clean, I'm a guest. I had the urged to use the bathroom and found myself in someone's bedroom. I looked around and I see a SISTAR's poster on the wall. I smirked.

Sehun's room of course.

I sat down on the bed and it was quite comfy. I was jumping up and down on the bed. I heard the door creaked and Sehun then came inside.

I then stopped jumping. "What are you doing here?" He noticed me and I gulped.

"I...needed to use the restroom."

"Mhhmmmmmmm." He lifted his eyebrows. He took a seat next to my right and grabbed my lefthand. I was confused what he was trying to do. He slid out the ring he brought from earlier and placed it on my ring finger.

"Don't lose it now." He touched it before letting go of my hand. I looked at his lefthand and he was already wearing the other pair.

"Omo!" I only recognized he had a bruise by the corner of his lips. I placed my fingers on top but he moved back.

"It's just a bruise." He chuckled.

"How did you get?" 

He looked up. "From a friend."

I had a flashback from last night. Luhan also had bruises on his face too. It's obvious Sehun fought with Luhan.

"It was Luhan, wasn't it?" I asked.

There was a silence.

"Why did you love him anyways?" Sehun sounded serious. That question seemed really hard to answer.

"I should ask you the same? What made you like about me?"