I Gotta Do What I Gotta Do.

My Intuition

Zelo's POV

"Hey! Still deciding yet?" Jongup sat next to me on my bed.

"You guys are gonna go?" I questioned.

"Yeah. Yunghee and Junji are already at the wedding." He dusted off his shoes.

"What are you waiting for?" Jongup placed his right hand on my left shoulder.

"I don't know." I shook my head.

"Will be waiting downstairs for you." Jongup got up and left my bedroom.

I took another glimpse at the invitation. The wedding will start in 30 minutes. I heavily sighed. I stood up and look at myself in the mirror. I fixed my tie and my white sleeves nicely. One thing that caught my eye was my necklace. I had a flashback remembering the moment I asked her to be mines. She was so happy and so was I. Just now, I just notice what I should do.

I'm sorry Sehun but I'm gonna do what I should have done long time ago. I will take Eun-hee away from you. My heart yearns for her and so will she.

I quickly grabbed my biker jacket and my cellphone on top of my bed. I ran downstairs and outside of my house. I jumped on my motorcycle and threw on my biker jacket.

"What's the rush?" Yongguk was wondering about my actions.

"I'm gonna stop that wedding." I said putting my phone in my pants.

"WHAT?!?!" They all said.

"Zelo. You're crazy!" Daehyun said.

"She said herself she will divorce him afterwards." Himchan was trying to change my mind while I was turning on my bike.

I bit my bottom lip. "If you really love that person, shouldn't you hold onto them no matter what? See you at the wedding." Putting on my helmet.

"Zeloooooo." Youngjae said as I geared away.

--------

Minyoung's POV

I was shaking from head to toe. I was waiting in a room while Sehun was greeting our guests outside with his dad.

"Here. Drink some water." Sehun's mother offered me a water bottle. I took it and drank it viciously. I then choked and grasped hard onto the bottle.

"Drink it slowly next time." Sehun's mom was patting my back nicely. She then chuckled. I hear someone knocking at the door.

"Yunghee? Junji?" I look straight at the door hoping that it's them.

"Hey~" They both came walking towards me with a gift in their hands. I got up from my chair start hugging both of them.

"You look very beautiful." Junji was complimenting me about the wedding dress.

"You guys came together?" I asked.

"Yeah." Yunghee replied.

"I'm sorry. But can I borrow her for a minute?" Sehun's dad peaked his head in the room.

"Sure." Yunghee and Junji whispered "fighting" and held out a fist. I did the same. Sehun's mom kissed her husband before they all exited. Sehun's dad then closed the door behind him. He walked slowly to me, trying to get a glance at me.

"I still can't believe today is the day." He showed me a soft smile.

"Ne." It was all I could say.

He placed his right hand on my left shoulder, "Are you nervous?" 

"Kind of." I nodded my head.

"Don't worry." I then heard the door knob twist. We both looked.

"Mr. Lee." Sehun's dad pointed out.

"I just came to checkup on my daughter and to let you know that the wedding will start in 10 minutes."

"I will check if everything is in place." Sehun's dad then ran out of the room.

"How is my daughter feeling?" My dad put both of his hands on top of my shoulders.

"What do you think?" I gave him a nervous expression.

"Hahaha. Sorry. I asked a dumb question." He scratched his head.

"Don't worry I invited your friends to support you." He assured me.

"Yeah. Yunghee and Junji left this room a few minutes ago." I smiled.

"I invited Zelo too." He looked at me.

"Zelo?" I turned to look at him.

Is he here?

I was looking around the room but he wasn't there.

"Well when I gave it to him. He was still deciding." I just looked down at my feet.

"He'll come for sure." He walked towards the door. He was about to turn the knob but he turned his head sideways to me.

"Ready?" He asks me.

"Just give me a few minutes." My heart was racing. I think its about to explode.

Zelo..... *sigh*

"Okay." He smiled before exiting.

I was again shaking nervously. I took a look at myself in the mirror. I then felt uneasy. I grabbed onto a chair beside me for help. My vision was getting blurry. I looked down to see a cup of water on a table. I bended down and reach over to get it. I drank it slowly and regained my vision. I reached in my bag and pulled out a bottle of pills.

I opened it, spilling a few on the table and on the floor.

"Are you alright?" I heard my dad from outside.

"I'll be out in a second." I quickly picked up the pills.

I grabbed a pill and swallowed it down with some water. I used my right knee to help me stand up. My body was getting back to normal thanks to the medicine I took. It was weird that my body was acting weird. I then went outside to meet up with my dad.

------------------------------------

Jongup's POV

The five of us arrived just in time and was escorted by a butler to our sits. 

"Where's Zelo?" Yongguk ask us.

"Isn't he suppose to be here already?!" Daehyun said.

I look at who's coming towards us and it was Yunghee and Junji.

"Where's Zelo?" Junji asks.

"He was suppose to be here before us." Himchan said.

"He was planning to stop the wedding." Youngjae said right after.

"Where could he be then?" I look at everyone.

"I hope he arrives just in time or its over for the both of them." Yunghee said.

We all just sat down at our seats waiting for Zelo to come.

--------------------------------

Listen to this song while reading the rest of this chapter :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Zelo's POV

I told my friends that I would stop the wedding but I don't think I have enough courage to do so. So I decided to go to the beach and think things over.

I closed my eyes at the thought of Minyoung getting married today.

"Zelo why can't you just go and get her."

I opened my eyes and see the trees moving in the breeze.

"Pabo. You know that she's waiting for you."

*sigh* "Alright, lets do this!"

I got up and went on my bike.

Come on Zelo, you have to make it!!! Faster!!!!!

I turned the handle to the max and I sped through traffic like crazy. My heart was racing. 

Minyoung wait for me. I'm almost there!!!

-------------------------------------

Minyoung's POV

"Minyoung-ah, you ready?" My dad was more nervous than me. His hands are shaking.

"Are you?" I ask him.

My dad took another breath, closing his eyes trying to take out the stress in him.

He opened his eyes again. "I'm ready." He had full confidence in him.

We linked our arms together. The piano started playing and it was time. We walked slowly, step by step. I had my gaze on everyone in the room. They stood up smiling at me as I walked with my dad on the aisle. I then laid my gaze on Sehun. He was waiting for me at the end of the aisle. He was admiring me with his eyes and showed a warm smile. As I reached to him, my dad let go and hugged me before giving me to Sehun. I then took Sehun's hand that he offered and the reverend begins talking.

"We have come together at the invitation of Eun-hee and Sehun to celebrate the uniting in Christian love, their hearts and lives. This is possible because the love God created in them, through Jesus christ."

"Jesus said, "I am come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly.". This abundant life, for many people, is an impossible dream, yet God wants us all to have this abundant life and proved His love for us by giving His Son, that we might have this life."

"Another way that God provides for this "full" life is creating those who will love us. Sehun has found such a one in Eun-hee's hearts and spirits were drawn together before today by the Lord of all creation. Two lives are not united by ceremony, but only in the power, love, and grace of God."

"Sehun and Eun-hee are here to publicly declare that because of Jesus Christ's love, they too can truly love one another. As God demonstrated His love in Jesus, our Lord, Sehun and Eun-hee will demonstrate this God given love by giving themselves to one another and one for the other."

"They have not reached this place alone, each has been given life by their parents. These, who gave to them life love, provision, are and will be, a vital part in their continued lives. Their love has borne fruit in Sehun and Eun-hee. Love and respect for these will continue to grow in their own love made possible by their parents."

Hearing from just the introduction, I thought about my mother. Even if she left me when I just turned 3 years old, she brought me into this world. I wished she was here to tell me what I should do. 

Flashback:

"Omma!" I ran up to her while holding onto a flower I picked up on the grass from the park.

"Is this for me?" She asked pointing at herself.

"Mmmhhmmm." I nodded.

She took it from my hand and tried to place particles of my hair behind my right ear. She then placed the little flower on my ear.

"There." She smiled at me.

"Why didn't you put it on your ear?"

"Because you looked more beautiful when you wear it." I smiled wide showing my teeth. We were at the park nearby the hospital. I was almost 2 years old and my mom wanted to spend sometime with me.

"Can you come sit next to your mommy?" She patted the grass on her side. I did what she said and she let my head lay on her lap. She was my hair up and down.

"Eun-hee?" She said as she my hair.

"Yes mommy?" I was playing with the grass infront of me.

"You know someday I won't be here for you and your dad." She looks down on me.

"I'll be going somewhere where I can watch over you and your dad." She smiles.

"Like God?" I looked up at her then pointed at the skies.

"Yes. I'll be your guardian angel up in the skies." She looks up at the clouds.

"God can watch over us, I want you to stay with me and dad." 

"I know, me too. I wish I could stay longer baby." She made a small smile.

"You have to be strong for me okay?" Her voice sounded solemnly.

"Ne...... But Omma, I don't understand." I gave her a puzzling look.

"Someday all of the things I said today will make sense. Just remember that when I'm gone, I'm up there in the skies looking down at you, protecting you." She made me sit up and she hugs me tightly.

Something came over me and I started crying. "Omma....."

She kisses me on my forehead. I turned around to face her. 

"Why did you make my baby girl cry Kyung-Hee?" My dad was smiling while holding our lunches in his hands.

"Apa, where is mommy going?" I ask him.

"She's soon be leaving us and she'll be in Heaven." I could tell from my dad's voice that he was holding his tears back.

"Is that where all the good people go?" I look at my mom and dad curiously.

"Ne." Both of them said.

"What if I go to there and watch over you guys instead?" I said smiling.

"Honey, its too soon for you." My mom said while she putted me on her lap.

"But I'll be waiting there for you and your dad." She squeezed me tight.

"Just remember this: every time you look at the sky, think of your mom. A clear skies means your mom is happy. Rain means your mom is crying, either something upsets her or it's tears of joy. Sunset means she's embarrassed about something you learned or what you did. Night means she's gently holding you in her arms waiting for you to fall asleep. This is a good way to think of her when she's gone." My dad smiles and stares at my mom.

My mom's eyes are red. "That's a really nice way to think of me. Eun-hee, remember that okay?" 

"Ne. Promise." I hug her tightly.

"We love you." We did a family group hug and I was squeezed in the middle. 30 minutes pass and we're enjoying our time together.

"Though when you get older, someday you will meet someone that will protect you and love you like us." My dad said out of nowhere.

"Yah she doesn't know anything about that yet." My mom lightly pushed my dad.

"Hahaha but we have to admit. One day she'll love someone else more than us." My dad made a pouty face.

"I don't want anyone else. I want only the two of you guys." I turned my head to face my dad.

"You say that now." My dad grabbed me and sat me down between them.

"Just listen to your dad okay? Cause Mommy won't be there for you when you grow up." My mom said while leaning onto my dad's left shoulder.

"Arasso." I took a bite of my melona and got ice cream all over my face.

She chuckled. "Eun-hee, remember Cinderella?"

"Mmhhhmmm." I nodded my head.

"She's really pretty. I want to be like her." I stood up and my dad started wiping my face.

"Well one day you'll be just like her, a young and pretty girl. You'll find your own prince charming and you guys will live happily ever after" My mom said.

"Really?" I had big eyes.

"I'm gonna live in a big castle?" I was desperate to know.

"Yeah."

"And I'll have fairies?"

"Hahaha, yeah." My dad was laughing.

"Is my prince charming going to be ummm.. what's the word?...hot?" I smile with pleading eyes.

"Aigoo~" My mom said and they started tickling my stomach.

"HAHAHAHA~~~" All of us was laughing.

Present:

"Eun-hee?" Sehun whispered into my ear. I forgot that I was still in the church.

"Huh?" And everyone in the room laughed at me of how clueless I was.

"Now that the bride is awake, shall I ask again?" The reverend said and cleared his throat.

"Eun-hee, will you have Sehun to be your wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy state of matrimony; will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and health, forsaking all others, keep yourself only for him so long as you both shall live?"

I saw the reverend's eyes, pleasing me to say those two words. I then looked at my dad, Sehun's parents, his grandparents, Yunghee, Junji, B.A.P, and EXO. Though two boys I knew weren't in the crowd, sitting. Luhan and Zelo. My heart was slowly racing. I was getting nervous what should I say. I then looked at Sehun.

"I.....I...I....can't."

"What?" Sehun said softly. I then heard people murmuring in the room.

"I can't do this." I was gonna take off, but he had his hand gripped onto my arm. I looked at him, he held his head down.

"Please don't do this to me....." He lifted up his head to look at me. 

"Minyoung....." I hear my dad say my name.

I don't want to dissapoint anyone so I ressumed my position.

The reverend cleared his throat. "Lets restart. Sehun, will you have Eun-hee to be your wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy state of matrimony; will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and health, forsaking all others, keep yourself only for her so long as you both shall live?"

"I am and always be by her side. I do. I promise you." He turned to me and smiled.

"Eun-hee, will you have Sehun to be your wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy state of matrimony; will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and health, forsaking all others, keep yourself only for him so long as you both shall live?"

"I.........I......" I stuttered with my words. My hands are shaking.

Zelo, where are you?!?!?! Oppa!!!

"I d-" 

*creak*

Everyone turned around and we all saw a figure walking down the aisle. 

*gasp* "What's happening?" "What is he doing?" "OMG!"

"STOP THIS WEDDING!!!"

Everyone's face was shock. I turned to face Sehun......

Sehun.....

---------------------------------------

Zelo's POV

Minyoung-ah, I'm almost there. Wait for me.

*vroom vroom*

I turned the handle to the max again wanting it to speed up some more. I felt something fell out of the left side of my bike so I lifted myself up to put it back in place. It was a small handle. I returned to my regular position and-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

----------------

------

 


 

Hey guys, the next chapter is the last one for this story. We're working on the sequel right now and deciding how the story line will go. Hope you guys like this story! Tell us what you guys think will be the ending of this story on the comment section below. (=^___^=)

Have you guys heard B.A.P's new song Coffee Shop? If you haven't listen to it here: