If Only...

My Intuition

J-REYEZ- There For You (feat. Lydia Paek)

 

Minyoung's POV

"Minyoung-ah kwenchana??" I knew it was Zelo because whenever I had a bad dream, he would be there. 

"I'm ok. Don't worry about me." I got up and started to wipe my tears away.

Zelo was about to speak but then I interrupted him.

"I'm gonna get ready for school so can I...?" I waited for him to answer.

"Sure, I will leave right now." He then got up from my bed and walked towards the door and closed it behind him.

After Zelo left my room, I went to brush my teeth, took a shower and look through my closet to see what I can wear for the day. TSENT high school doesn't care about what I wear ever since I transfered to the school. While I was changing, I heard footsteps inside my bedroom. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Zelo.

I screamed, "AAAAAHHHHHH! YOU ERT!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??!!!" and I kicked him out the door.

I don't know why she is even scared to show her body when I know she wears a thong. Oops. Hahaha.

I was heading downstairs and heard Zelo laughing. He is so irritating. Lets see whose going to get the last laugh. *smirks*

"Pfffttt....pffttt....hahahaha"

"Yah! Apologize."

"Apologize about what?" He was trying to look all innocent.

"Unbelievable....you saw me ." 

"You were wearing a bra and underwear, so for the record you weren't ."

"YOU'RE DEAD!" I said angrily and started choking Zelo to death while his mom tried pulling me away so Zelo can breath.

*Cough cough*

"OMMA......HELLLLLP...MEEEE" Zelo trying to push me away.

"What's all this ruckus in the morning?" Zelo's mom asked with a frustrated look.

"Omma, Zelo saw me ." pointing at Zelo and pouting my lips like a 3 year old.

"Zelo say you're sorry." Zelo's mom was staring at Zelo with her arms crossed.

Zelo bended down so we can be face to face, "I am very...very very very sorry that I saw you wearing a thong."

"YAAHHHH! I wasn't wearing a thong." I punched him on his shoulder.

"Ouch it's not my fault you left the door open." he was rubbing his shoulder where I hit him. We ate our breakfast and then went outside to go to school.

----

Minyoung's POV

Zelo was the only transportation I have even though I know how to drive. Each member in B.A.P owns a car and a bike. All of them uses their bike to school and sometimes their car when they go out. They weren't born rich, but worked for a living. Most of their money comes from working at autozone, gambling and drift racing.

When I went outside, I was so curious on how Zelo knew I wear a thong. I only wore a thong once because Yunghee and Junji forced me to wear it when I went to Club Heaven with them a few weeks ago. I usually go to the club or anywhere with B.A.P since they own a vehicle. Yunghee and Junji are my bestfriends and we mostly spend time together afterschool.

When Zelo was walking towards to his bike, I faced him trying to block his way, "How do you know I wear a thong? The only time I wore one was few weeks ago." 

"I know because we slept together, remember? Hahaha jk. Yunghee showed me a picture of you wearing a thong. At first she said you were worked as a stripper, but I didn't believe it because I wouldn't let you." he squeezed my left cheek of my face and went to his bike to start the engine.

"If you ever send pictures of me in a thong to anybody, I will cut you."

"Arrasso...arrasso. So, what are you doing afterschool?"

"I don't have to tell you where I'm going."

"Just asking." he said and I jump onto the bike behind him and he drove all the way to TSENT high school.

----

As me and Zelo walked into the hallways, I heard so many girls screaming that made my ears hurt.

"Oppa, saranghae!" A freshmen who was making a heart.

"Zelo call me." A senior girl said while winking at him.

Zelo was waving at their direction and was very shy, "Uhhh.....hahaha, hey ladies."

Ugh they are so irritating and these fangirls multiply each day. It hurts living and going to school with the most popular guy in school. 

"Oppa, don't tell me shes your girlfriend?" "Omo they look so good together." "If they are together, it means....it means...hes not available."

All the girls were crying by the look on their faces because their makeup was getting ruined. It was ugly to see.

"Yo Zelo." me and Zelo both turned around as his gang members who were calling him came toward to us and high-fived him.

"Hey Minyoung." Daehyun said

"Wassup my homegirl." Yongguk who wrapped his left arm over my shoulders.

"Where is Himchan, Jongup, and Youngjae at?" I asked looking around as if I was a lost puppy.

"Right behind you."  Youngjae said

"So, whos the couple that is making all the girls in school cry and trying to kill themselves? Hmmmm?" Himchan was asking while wrapping his right arm around Zelo's shoulders.

Zelo smiled and walked around me and put his arms around my waist. Omo I feel my cheeks turning red.

"Should we tell everyone...babe?" He said it cooly into my ear.

He just called me babe?!  I removed his arms and walked down the hallway, "In your dreams."

"YOU WISH!" Zelo who was shouting so I can hear him but I kept on walking while Yongguk and the others were laughing.

"Where are you going?" Jongup asked and the B.A.P members who were also wondering where I was going to.

"To my first period duh." I said without looking back.

When I went to my first period, Yunghee and Junji were signaling me to come sit with them.

"Yah, Minyoung-shi" Yunghee waving her hands.

"Come over here." Junji said.

"Minyoung, are you and Zelo going out?" Junji was asking me in a whisper with a curious look.

"What..no." I was shaking my head and hands.

"Well now that we think of it, you guys do look and act like a couple." Junji said and Yunghee nodded in agreement.

"So, me and Junji and a few other people are going to Club Heaven afterschool. Are you in?"

I was putting eyeliner and lipgloss, "No thanks .....and Zelo would be wondering where I'm at ." 

----

Zelo's POV

It was 2 in the morning and I was getting a call from an unknown number. 

"Who is it now?" He mumbled searching for his phone on his bed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, whos calling?" Ruffling my hair and trying to hear the caller's voice.

"Zelo, this is Yung-hee. I need you to pickup Minyoung."

"What's wrong with her?"

"She can't control herself, she drank too much liquor."

"Where are you guys at?"

"We're at Club Heaven."

"I'll be there in a few minutes." I grabbed my jacket and keys.

Why would you drink that much liquor Minyoung-ah. Is there a problem you're dealing with that you're not telling me? Don't worry I'm coming to get you. 

----

Zelo's POV

"Thank god your here." Yunghee looked at me with relief.

"Where is she?" The place was packed and I couldn't see her at all until Yunghee lead me towards their table. Minyoung was laying on a couch.

"She fell asleep right after I called you." I carried her bridal style to my car and thank Yung-hee for staying with Minyoung till I came and picked her up. As I buckled her up in the car, I stared at her and carelessly put my hands through her hair. I stopped and turned the car on and drove all the way back to my  house. I knew my mother was sleeping, so I silently walked in the house while carrying Minyoung bridal style upstairs to my room since I'm very tired from working. I work with the rest of B.A.P members at fixing cars. I placed Minyoung carefully on my bed and covered her up with my blanket. As I was about to turn around to close the bedroom door, I felt Minyoung's hand trying to grab my arm. I looked back at Minyoung and she was mumbling something. So I sat beside her on the bed and hold her hand.

"I love you." She said in a whisper.

I was shocked to hear her say those words. Minyoung would only talk in her sleep if she had a bad dream.

"Promise.....you won't leave me?" As she tightens her grip on my hand.

"I promise, I'll never leave you." I smiled removing Minyoung's hands and kissed her cheeks. 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

 

 

 

 

From Mari

Hope you guys like it!!

 

*****Please leave a comment about our first chapter since its our first time doing a fanfic.****

- mari & cass