L = Myungsoo

When The Innocent Meets The Naughty

it was early morning for L he has just woke up from his dreamland his face all over the pillow he scratches his head "aishhh i was about to kiss her" he then pouted, L did the usual just that there was no school today he was ready to become L instead of myungsoo he is willing to change his new look to impress suzy but he got brother zoned..he gets ready and heads out to the mall L wants to buy new clothes and a new fresh hairstyle.

"kamsamnida.." L was now happy with his new hair the girls at the salon couldnt help but blush by his handsome face L finished his shopping that day hes excited for the next wantingto see the look on suzy face when she sees the new him but she doesnt know he is really L from magazine no one does except for his family he arrived home all happy and ate his dinner and went to bed.

Next morning L jumped out of his bed rushing because he wants to see suzy he gets changed and impressed by himself "wow...am so handsome" he complimented himself then hit his head "aishh pabo!"

Walking to school...he can feel people eyeing him from different directions like fan girls he enjoyed it since hes not used to fan girls yet now entering the school it was chaotic, girls trying to push themselves towards him and guys are asking him for a battle and girls are blushing even if he looked at there direction, but L was looking for Suzy only her he kept lookng around until reached the locker he sees suzy he sneaks up behind her and s his arm around her waist then pecked her cheeks "ommo!" Suz was startled then turned around L just smiled at her and waved "anyong suzy ah" suzy was confused "yah kim myungsoo who said you can kiss me?? Didnt i already tell you?" He just rubbed the back of his neck "miane.." Suzy just smiled but around people are thinking that they are dating, Suzy the looked at him confused because he wasnt saing anythng for a few minutes then she had a big grin "woah..oppa you look so handsome..tsk tsk if only i could kiss you like my very own namja chingu" he was stunned.

L trying to hide his feelings because he wanted to look cool infront of suzy he just pretend she didnt say anything "is that so.." Was all he said then suzy hugged him "aww oppa (release hig pinch his cheeks) oppa kyuptaa aingg >.<" L was confused of what she was doing then he pulled her hands away "aish..suzy stop its embarrassing" she just nodded then he got weaker by her presence "so..ca..can i kiss you?" L was stuttering while looking away it made suzy chuckle she just wrapped her arms around his neck he was taken off by her action then he wrapped his hands around her waist and kissed her passionatley they ended up bashing against the lockers suzy heart was tingling whats this feeling? Suzy was still kissing him until he broke the kiss and pecked her lips at the end "suzy jang" this made suz laugh "your not bad either oppa kaja we are already late" she then walked with L following her. But suzy was confused she kept touching her lips "what is this? Why does oppas feel different? -ruffles her hair- aishh molla" she was speaking to herself....Suzy then just fell a sleep for the rest of the lesson.

 

 

 

HIII am back xD i hope you enjoy the little teaser hehe...thanks for reading -110 degree bow-