a teaser! short

When The Innocent Meets The Naughty

its been 2 weeks myungsoo has been hanging out with naeun and not suzy, suzy was now getting annoyed she had to confront him she was walking over to myungsoo and naeun who was laughing cutely at each other she tapped him "myungsoo can we talk?" he nodded and naeun left for awhile "what is it suzy?" myungsoo looked kind of annoyed "umm why are you avoiding me?" she asked curiously myungsoo still stared at her blankly "am not am i? ive been helping naeun shes lonely her auntie passed away a few months ago she needs sympathy" suzy was still not happy with the answer "oppa do you really love me? because am beginning to think you love naeun more" with myungsoo got more annoyed "yah thats non of your business!" she scoffed "i see how this is i know myungsoo if you dont like me why dont you say so?" he pushed suzy to the wall "suzy who said i dont like you yah are you jealous??" she nodded like nothing happened "a-a-am just concerned since your my boyfriend your hanging to much with that thing" myungsoo let go off her "shes not a thing shes naeun my friend and what about you, you hang too much with different guys you cheated on me i know because ive been told!" she couldnt believe what he was saying right now she smirked "wow your so pathetic for believing all of that what kind of a useless being told you that am sure you cheated on me with naeun" myungsoo and suzy was now parted a few distance "that useless being was naeun and shes nice so what if i cheated on you! you wouldnt care how many guys have you slept with anyway!" with that myungsoo earned a slap "suzy was now crying "you bastard" she walked away leaving myungsoo feeling guilty.

 

 

3 chapters in a few hours am so proud even though its kind of short i hope you enjoy it ive been thinking i will try and make this long and dont worry myungzy fans it will still end as myungzy :)