Unexpected

When The Innocent Meets The Naughty

Kim Myungsoo is now the attention of the kingkas they all want to get him into trouble they hated him because they thought he was a cocky new kid! Chansung hated him the most and so did Suzy. The kingkas will try to get him into trouble and of course since they are the kingka they can do what ever they want to be honest they are not really scared of the teachers since there parents own a large company in seoul and japan.

 

KIM MYUNGSOO REAL WORLD.

 

Outside school myungsoo was known as L but no one in his new school knows that since he looked different to the real him and he hated attention but since he got to the new school he got attention still but not the attention he expected he was at the bottom of the student body the "nerd". L is a model and he works hard for it no one knows his real name except from family members, He works as a model part time since he has to study this is his true self after school.

(i dont own these clips (: )

School Day (MORNING)

L getting up doing his usual routine again but today he thought maybe if he just be him he might not get bullied? L got changed and wore new clothes and chhanged his hair style instead of swept to the side he spiked up his hair and of course now he is L.

He was walking to school and stared at the gate again it was like dajavu but he looked the opposite "...i can do this" he put on a poker face and walked down the hall way everyone jaw dropped! they were whisperiing to each other about the new myungsoo "woah daebak he so cool" a girl was standing beside him as he went to his locker he opened it but then he found a dead rat in his locker and a note that read "yah neerd go to hell stay the hell away from us and never come back you !" L stood there read the note and smirked to himself he then closed his locker but he didnt know beside him was the last people he wanted to see "What?" he still kept a poker face the queenka jaw dropped seeing him like this he was gorgeous! chansung laughed "you why are you trying to be cool? your still the same nerd you know?" taecyeon glared at L "yah did you like your present? it very deadly right? the kingkas started to laugh at L, who was just standing there and then he looked at them for the last time "psh..useless trash" he smirked and walked away leaving the devils stunned and shocked..full of mix feelings.

 

He walked to his next class but then everyone was staring at him he couldnt take the attention he had a headache over it he stood up and walked back out the room and then he saw Suzy and taecyeon standing by there locker making out with each other like theres no tomorrow L ignored them and walked past they stopped and watched were he was going taecyeon then grabbed suzy waist and pulled her into a kiss again but she didnt want to she pushed off but taecyeon was not satisfied he stormed of. L was standing outside when he heard music

 

dasi dorawa dorawa dorawa
dasi dorawa dorawa dorawa
dasi dorawa dorawa dorawa
dasi dorawa (dasi dorawa)

Happy Ending eotteon sarangi haengbokhage kkeutna
da geojitmal jugeul geotman gata meoriga apa
sigani da yagirago nal dallaebojiman
dapdaphae ireoke babogata

dasi dorawa dorawa dorawa...

 

He walked over to see what it was when he seen a boy dancing by himself under a large tree he was in his own world L walked over and introduced himself he stared at L and smiled "Am lee howon call me hoya i prefer that more" then he went back to dancing L walked around the school and he heard someone crying he was caught of guard when he heard it was a girl he peeked around the corner and seeing suzy curled up under the blossom tree by herself and crying he was surprised because the girl who has despite him he finally sees her weak side "should i go talk to her?" he was thinking to himself then he finally walked over and knelt down "gwehnchanna?" he spoke as he sat beside her

Suzy POV

I was sitting here under the same tree i really hated my life, everything is just fake i cried for awhile then i heard someone asked "gwehnchanna?" i was shocked he sat beside me and i looked up..it was myungsoo i didnt know what to do aishh he saw me crying ottoke? so i just nodded with my head down but suddenly he pulled me in embrace it was so suddent i didnt know what to do my head was pressed against his soft warm chest but i felt..safe and warmth.

L POV

She looked upset i have nothing else to say so i just pulled her into my arms and wrapped my arms around her petite figure i now know she needed comfort i just couldnt let her go because i know she needed someone she just leaned against my chest, both of us was sitting under this blossom tree it was peaceful we didnt talked or looked at each other, i just held her in my arms and leaned my head towards hers she finally stared at me "komawo" she was mumbling i just smiled and pressed her into my chest she seemed to have calmed down.

end of pov

Eventually they both fell a sleep under the blossom tree just beside school suzy had her arms wrapped around L waist and L had his arms around suzy and they both looked like a loving couple a few people walked past and smiled at the scene, seeing a young couple so loving,

"YAH WERE SUZY??" taecyeon was trying to find her him and his friends plus the queenkas was trying to find suzy to Fei was so calm she was just walked and she spotted and cute couple sleeping under the blossom tree she smiled and looked at her friends who seems to be panicking "yah...look at them they are soo cute!" Fei tapped the others and they looked at the couple, chansung did a sick face "aish makes me sick" then taecyeon looked and his eyes widened.

 

 

 

Late update but thank you for being patient with me school has now ended for the holidays wooop now i can write more :) i hope you enjoy it THANK YOU AGAIN. next chapter will beee hmmm moree lovey dovey and may be confusing to, the clips and pictures i do not own them but respect for the owners!

The slow myungsoo so cute >.<