Officially what??

When The Innocent Meets The Naughty

Myungsoo heard talking and he got up slowly, he rubbed his eyes and saw the doors opened and he saw 3 heads looking in, myungsoo fell of the bed since he was stunned and shocked by there present, when myungsoo fell suzy got up quickly "myung are you ok?" Suzy was concerned but she never saw her unnies watching her "oh-i-a-am...okay.." He stuttered as he stared to the ground suzy was confused why he stuttered and looked around her room as she fixed her fringe when her eyes met her unnies "u-unnie.." They walked in and raised an eyebrow.

"suzy what is this? Have you been sleeping with guys while we were away??" Suzy face became red and she shook her head "ani..m-myungs-soo my-" before she could finish myungsoo helped her "shes my girlfriend and no we did not do 'it' we just sleep" jia who was protective of suzy scoffed "tch what are you?suzy has a mouth to you know! Yah suzy! Explain now! Is he your boyfriend??" Jia was kind of angry because suzy is the maknae and she has a guy in her room "neh..unnie myungsoo my boyfriend we are official and am sorry i didnt tell you he eas going to stay over.

"what about baekhyun? Why are you cheating on him??" Now it was min turn to yell, suzy eyes became teary and she looked away "i never cheated!" "Suzy thats what it looks like your with baekhyun and your..letting another guy cuddle you?!?!" Fei yelled at her too, myungsoo stood up and walked over to suzy and hugged her "suzy dont cry..they jsust dont understand you" suzy sobbed on myungsoo chest as he held her in his arms "your all wrong she didnt cheated and why dont you let her explain?" Myungsoo retorded back and the 3 who looked angry.

"i dont need eplanations no more since we saw it already" min walked out and jia looked at suzy who was still crying "am dissappointed in you maknae" and she walked out too and so did fei. "Oppa..they dont understand" myungsoo tightened his hug "be strong suzy i believe in you, i love you and you love me thats all it matters, they will be sorry once they know the truth" suzy smiled a little and pecked myungsoo cheek "am glad your back myungsoo" she hugged him "am glad am here too if i hadnt met you god knows how my life would be right now, am thankful i met an angel like you" myungsoo kissed her forehead. They stayed in suzy room the rest of the day and fell a sleep again(of course they eaten xD) 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for your patience :) and omg myungsoo in man in love is just like >.