The Date was.......

When The Innocent Meets The Naughty

L is now happy now he got up from the bed all excited he dressed nice to impress his girlfriend suzy, he walked to her house and waited for her he cant help it but smiled he was leaning against the wall waiting for suzy patiently with 10 roses in his hands since he knew 10th was suzy birthday date he got her 10 roses, when suzy stepped out she couldnt help but smiled at L "oppa..your here early" she was still shocked its been a day since L confessed to suzy, he leaned towards her and peck her lips and handed her the roses "for my beautiful girl" L extended his arms for a hug but suzy ignored him then he pouted she knew what he was doing so she wants to "aigoo my boyfriend looks so handsome today but were are we going?" suzy still doesnt know a thing stared at L who was rubbing the back of his neck like he doesnt know either suzy then let out a chuckle "its ok oppa lets just go to the market am hungry" suzy pouts and L who couldnt control his act peck her on the lips suzy just blushed...she turned her head to face to a different direction so he wouldnt noticed, L grabbed suzy hand and playfully play with her hand he placed it on his cheeks and kissed it several times "yah! how many times do you have to kiss my hands" she pulled her hands away from him he then got ignored by her this made L sad he was pouting while walking to the market suzy was walking ahead of him so he decided to surprise her he back hugged her and rest his head on her shoulders "my baby so cute i love your hugging my suzy" then he playfully kissed her cheeks she just smiled at his cuteness.

 

At the market they bought a lot of couple items because L wants people to know that they both are not single and he gets jealous easily, they went to eat at the ddobokki stall when they saw Taecyeon and his friends they were walking towards L and suzy, Taecyeon smirked at them then put his arm around a random girl which happened to be Yoona she looked uncomfortable she struggled to get out from his pressure suzy just stared at them "what do you want jerk?" she raised an eyebrow taecyeon stared down at yoona then at suzy "am here with my girlfriend waeyo? you jealous?" this comment caused suzy and L to laugh a little taecyeon was dumbfounded when someone pushed his arms of the girl who looked scared "yah taec stay away from her dont you touch her" when taecyeon looked up and the other 2pm members looked to there eyes widened "khun...?YAH!! WHAT DO YOU WANT?? YOU QUIT NOW YOU DARE TO SHOW YOUR FACE?!?!" chansung was angry when he was about to punch nichkhun he was stopped "just stay away from me and my girlfriend or you will suffere" that was nichkhun last words and he took yoona away suzy was still in shock "bwoya? what just happened?" she then stared at L with an amused face then took a quick glance at taecyeon "baby~~~ kaja i really want to kjiss you right now lets go" she left with a quick glance at taecyeon then she smirked but L was more shocked. 

 

"suzy you want to kiss me??" L ask still surprised but she didnt answer and looked at him sarcasticly and shook her head lightly.

"ani wae, i was just putting on a show" L wasnt really happy "aishh this girl.."

"But yeoboo my lips are kissable look" he pointed at his lips and puckerd them while closing his eyes, suzy laughed at him then secretly pecked his lips she was now moving backwards when she felt his hand cupped her face and pulled her in for more they were now kissing but L wanted more he started to bite suzy lower lip wanting her to let him enter while his right hand sliding up her leg she stopped then smacked him on the head "ahh that hurts!" she smiled then her smile faded again "Aish...ert why my boyfriend so erted maybe next time neh" suzy winked at him and got up and pretend to walk away from him L practically hit his head "pabo pabo pabo but how can i resist" He mumbled then ran after suzy he reached out to get her hands and interwhined it with his "you seriously got me bae suzy..you make me go crazy for you" Suzy chuckled at what he said then she stopped she when they got to her front door before suzy enter the house L grabbed suzy back and pulled her in for a kiss "hmm i will tease you now.." suzy smirked when she was kissing him she put her hands on his chest while it glides downwards when it reached his belt she just ran into the house and shut the door before L can get in. "ottoke..." he looked down to his pants and covered himself with his jacket...There date was great but taecyeon ruined there mood after all.