explanations

When The Innocent Meets The Naughty

Myungsoo walked suzy back to her dorm when they got to the front door myungsoo was still smiling at her when suzy had puffed up cheeks and swollen eyes because she has been crying "oppa was that really baekhyun?" suzy ask him the same questions over myungsoo just shook his head "molla..but just talk to him about it.." suzy just nodded and reached out for the door handle when myungsoo grabbed her arm "suzy am serious about not giving up i love you please reconsider it" he looked desperate in suzy eyes she was thankful myungsoo has been looking for her the past 2 years she just gave him a faint smile and walked into her dorm. Suzy saw her unnies watched her walk in they were sitting on the couch looking restless "suzy were have you been we were worried!" min came over and hugged suzy, suzy tears started to flow again "unnie what would you do if your ex comes back?" they all looked at her confused "what do you mean?" suzy sat beside them and explained her relationship with myungsoo and what had happened today at the park, the unnies were gasping in shock.

"suzy just choose who you love most because if you love that person most its likely they will love you more than you love them" jia was rubbing suzy back to calm her down fei walked over with a hot chocolate and gave it to her maknae "suzy get some rest it will be better tomorrow" suzy thanked her unnies and headed to her room. Suzy sat on her bed and hugged her biggest teddy bear she smiled at it.

FLASHBACK

"Oppa win me that big bear" suzy was jumping up and down in excitement, myungsoo won her a giant teddy bear and suzy couldnt stop smiling as she was hugging it suzy glanced at myungsoo who was staring at her she quickly got onto her tiptoes and pecked his lips after that she looked away blushing "what was that for" myungsoo grinning non stop suzy just looked up at him slowly "your..reward for winning me this.." myungsoo kissed her forehead and put his arm around her shoulders walking along the fair with suzy. Suzy couldnt help but smile because there was people staring at them in envious "suzy say you love oppa" suzy eyes widened "eh?" myungsoo pouted "you dont say that much.." he pretend to be sad suzy was still hugging her bear "oppa" myungsoo looked at suzy frowning "i love you" suzy smiled myungsoo was mesmerised by her eyesmile he kissed her in between the kissed her whispered to her "i love you more"

END OF FLASHBACK

"does oppa really love me more?" suzy questioned herself until she has fallen a sleep. In the infinite dorm Myungsoo got up early he looked to the side of his bed seeing a picture of suzy beside him made him smile he picked it up and kissed it "be my jagi again" he then held the picture to his chest, dongwoo walked in and looked at myungsoo "uh...are you crazy L?" myungsoo just ignored him and still smiling "Yah! answer me aish you never respect me.."dongwoo pretend to pout and sat on myungsoo bed "hyung suzy is beautiful isnt she" dongwoo started laughing "yes she is very beautiful" myungsoo realised what dongwoo had just said myungsoo pushed dongwoo of his bed "yah only i can say shes beautiful aish hyung shes mine!" dongwoo looked at myungsoo and pouted "i thought you loved me myungsoo" dongwoo pretend to fake cry, then hoya walked in "dongwoo come to the market with me" hoya asked dongwoo and dongwoo just stared at him "wae ah..myungsoo doesnt love me anymore" dongwoo goes back to pretend to cry "yah i love you now lets go" hoya dragged dongwoo out the room, "Yadong" myungsoo chuckled.

Suzy was in the dressing room in music bank she checked herself in the mirror then she saw baekhyun at the back smiling at her, baekhyun walked over and back hugged her suzy pushed him off "baekhyun where were you last night?" baekhyun looked up to think "i was at the park wae?" suzy faked smirk "oh..were you alone?" baekhyun avoided her gaze "um i was walking along by myself then an noona came with me" suzy frowned "atleast you didnt lie to me.." baekhyun smiled "suzy lets go out tomorrow" suzy shook her head "baekhyun..i want to break up.." baekhyun panicked "what wae suzy wae???" he shook her shoulders "baekhyun am sick and tired of crying over you seeing you kiss another woman doesnt make it any better" suzy backed away from him before baekhyun can object myungsoo walked in, baekhyun stared at myungsoo then at suzy he then smiled slyly "ah..i get it...you were busy playing around with my brother right? you know what am glad i kissed taeyeon noona!" baekhyun walked out and shoved myungsoo out of the way myungsoo grabbed baekhyun arm "you shouldnt say that.." baekhyun scoffed "what hyung you did the same to her" baekhyun then walked away.

Those words stabbed myungsoo, myungsoo did do that to her back in high school but that was were all his guilt is from "am sorry suzy.." myungsoo started to tear, he walked over to her and gave her a locket "i know i hurt you but please trust in me again" he held her hands and kissed her lips, they both had tears in there eyes "please suzy.." myungsoo begged once more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Other myungzy story http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/381444/i-love-you-bae-suzy-the-story-of-a-saesang-fan-idols-myungsoo-suzy-myungzy

Myungsoo is a big suzy fan ^^^^ xD and i will try and finish this story soon somehow but i want it to go longer :(