trouble and more trouble part 2

When The Innocent Meets The Naughty

Suzy was worried about her relationship she didnt sleep that night she strolled out of bed looking half dead she stepped outside myungsoo wasnt there she smirked bitterly "so this is how it is kim myungsoo?" she walked to school by herself when she was walking to her locker she saw myungsoo and naeun talking to each other side by side she ignored it and took some books out from her locker she turned around and saw myungsoo and naeun infront of her she faked smiled "oh..myungsoo oppa.." he smiled at her "mianhe i couldnt pick you up naeun was in trouble so i had to help her and can you walk home by yourself today? all she can do was smile and nodded then she walked away looking down myungsoo felt guilty but all he know was suzy was a bad girlfreind naeun told him that suzy was cheating on him behind his back and he believed her but he had little feelings for naeun to he just walked back to class with naeun and they both sat together. Suzy was taking a few glances at the two and she held back her tears and put her head down when someone pulled her back up "aegi yah bwoya get up" taecyeon laughed at her cuteness she just pouted and stared at her blank papers he saw myungsoo and naeun and then he looked at suzy who was watching them to "suzy i want to show you something after class" she just nodded and when back to sleep .

class ended suzy got up she walked over to myungsoo and back hugged him "oppaa i missed you" he smiled back and looked at naeun who looked disgusted at them he then pulled suzy arm away "mianhe whats wrong?" suzy was taken back by his action she just looked up at him and shook her head "a-ani..just i wanted a hug" myungsoo felt uncomfortable having naeun watching them he just nodded "umm ill give you hugs later but now am busy anyong suzy" he gave her a light pat on the shoulder and left suzy, she was now somewhat confused she watched as they walk away a tear drop fell from her watery eyes when someone grabbed her wrist "ani not here" taecyeon took suzy to the rooftop and left her to cry while he observes her he didnt want to get in her way when she stopped crying he walked over to suzy and pat her back "its ok suzy" she agreed with him and went for lunch taecyeon didnt get to show suzy what he wanted to show her after all. Myungsoo was having lunch with naeun when suzy entered with taecyeon she looked at myungsoo then looked away sitting with taecyeon "yah this is weird its like the two of you have broken up" taceyeon chuckled when suzy just nodded agreeing with him "it seems like it.." suzy didnt touch her food yet taecyeon stopped and looked at suzy he was now worried.

 

 

 

its short because it part two heheh xD