Confuse

When The Innocent Meets The Naughty

Myungsoo was thinking over to himself on the way to school "was naeun really lieing to me?" all he could do is question himself when he saw naeun running towards him "oppa i heard about you and suzy are you ok?" she hugged him "what did you hear..?" now myungsoo was confused "you and suzy are over" with that she broke the hug and still couldnt stare at him in the eyes "we havent said anything? did she?" he was half guilt and sad at the moment naeun couldnt help but feel annoyed and made another lie "she told me i-i was useless and..a-am a for takeing you away from me..and she said i can have you" naeun then looked down myungsoo hugged her when he saw suzy walking by herself towards the school gate he felt disgust he walked over to suzy and grabbed her wrist "yah suzy dont you think your going to far? you said we were over?" suzy pushed herself away from and saw naeun beside him "what are you saying..i love you myungsoo why would i do that?" she felt a knife stabbed through her heart she meant what she said "well i dont love you i p-played you all along am in love with naeun just stay away suzy! we are done ok?" he grabbed naeun hand and walked away but myungsoo didnt mean what he said he was angry at himself but he believed everyword naeun said. When they left suzy stumbled backwords and burst into tears she lost her balance and fell into a stranger arms he carried her to the nurse.

Suzy woke up feeling light headed and saw a boy sleeping beside her with his head on her bed while seating on a chair suzy scanned his face he was handsome he had brown hair and curls at the front he had a baby face suzy poked his cheeks he woke up and smiled at her,

       (just going to make baekhyun myungsoo younger brother)

"Anyong am baekhyun kim baekhyun" he greeted her suzy blushed to herself "suzy bae suzy..why..are you here?" she had no idea who he was and felt the urge to ask him he chuckled "you fell on me you were crying..i kinda saw what happened earlier are you ok?" he looked worried for her she nodded but she wasnt ok she held to her heart and closed her eyes "ani..am heart broken.." he then held her hand which made her flinch he gave her a warm smile "am sorry..about that let me help you heal it am offering to help because i like you like love of first sight? ehh" he laughed at himself he went red suzy found him cute she smiled at him and nodded "arasso but..have we got class now? oh..kaja!" she got of the bed and stumbled a little baekhyun grabbed her and when they were walking out there were people laughing and whispering about suzy and myungsoo she just dropped her head when she felt baekhyun hand grabbed onto hers she was shocked but didnt remove her hands from his when they past a few people they had past myungsoo and naeun...myungsoo couldnt do anything he looked at his feet he does love suzy but there is naeun and a hidden story that only him and naeun knew about myungsoo couldnt tell suzy about it because of the consequences suzy would face he just sighed.

"oh hyung anyong" baekhyun waved to myungsoo while holding suzy hand he was aware about suzy and myungsoo but he wanted to help suzy, myungsoo just nod his head at baekhyun "oh hyung look my girlfriend shes beautiful isnt she?" baekhyun was trying to act like he didnt know about them and put his arms around her shoulder which startled her he saw naeun looked at suzy with a grossed out face, "baekhyun becareful with girls like her it will make you look pathetic" suzy was taken back by it and excused herself from them but baekhyun grabbed her back suzy saw backhyun face coming towards her.

"Ignore my hyung your beautiful" this made her smile and blushed myungsoo was jealous and he just walked away leaving naeun behind she ran to him and grabbed his arm baekhyun saw this and still smiled "kaja suzy i want to go on a date with you later" suzy just nodded but what was on her mind she was still hurt from myungsoo and what was confusing for her was baekhyun calling myungsoo hyung then it hit her they are brothers suzy knew myungsoo is hiding something from her but it still hurts her seeing him with naeun "game has just started naeun..." suzy thought when baekhyun and her walked back to class.

 

 

 

 

yes i added baekhyun because hes cute and hes my exo biass ahh so cute but ani aniya myungsoo my favourite

"thats right"

 

OMG IYGDISUHDFKHASDFBKHWJCNKJSDBVFAWJUEFCJHBFD HSLJKFHJWUEH DCKJDBNCKJABVDWRJVJFSVNJKSBDVFFDJHDSFCGJSEFUIHBFVIUESHVJKDSNVKNSKJVAFBSFJABHVHIUEHKJEASHBGFVK dead myungsoo tooo y!