First Day

When The Innocent Meets The Naughty

-Alarm rings- 

6:00 am 

"Myungsoo ah!! Wake up get ready for your first day" his mom shouted from downstairs, "Deh omma" myungsoo walked out of bed he brushed his teeth washed his face then stared at the mirror to see his own reflection he touches his face "new school...so new character" he smiled and got dressed for school he came downstairs and his breakfast was on the table "kamsamnida omma" he ate his food quite quick, 7:00 am "omma am going anyong" he kissed his mom cheeks and walked out the door "ah..the smell of summer" he closed his eyes for awhile then made his way to school he stood infront of the school gate 'Seoul Art School' .

He entered the school a few people were staring at him and whispering, he luckily made his way through the crowd and got to the princible office he knocked and walked in. "Anyounghaseyo seonsangnim" myungsoo greeted him politely and he greeted back professor jaejoong is a professional musician he is basically what you call legend he handed me my time table and told me the direction to my first class. he was five minutes late but good thing the principle called and told his teacher that he would be late.

"students today we have a new student please come in (myungsoo walks in) we have a new transfered student from america (looks at myungsoo) arnt you a handsome young man? the teacher complimented him he was shy "oh kamsamnida" 

"please introduce yourself" they stared at myungsoo he bowed "anyounghaseyo kim myungsoo imnida" he smiled the teacher pointed him to his seat, some girls were giggling since he was cute and handsome but the guys and the queenkas was not impressed since he wore his clothes so neat basically you can say kim myungsoo is a nerd. he sat beside a pretty boy "anyong am sungjong" he waved at myungsoo and he just nodded. The 2pm boys were the kingka they stared and snobbed at myungsoo's present, "yah that kid is a dork" wooyoung chuckled. taecyeon was the leader he is the boyfriend of Suzy and they are both arrogant people. Suzy walked in she stuck her chin up high and walked to her desk the guys whooed her, she sat behind myungsoo and looked at him she tilted her head.

"yah you(tapped myungsoo) who are you?" myungsoo turned around and introduced himself "hmm arraso.." taecyeon walked over and sat by suzy he glared at myungsoo and grinned showing his million dollar teeth(Lol xD) the teacher did not really teach us anything all we did was copy her work from the board. The bell rings for lunch everyone ran out like they never went out before i waited for everyone to leave but not everyone left so i stood up i was walking out when i felt a nudge "ommo bian.." she lift her head up at blushed at myungsoo he smiled and walked away. "yah fei what are you doing did i just see you staring at that new kid?" suzy raised her eyebrow "ani..but, he was cute" fei walked out nichkhun had a crush on fei and had tried to get her attention but it didnt seem to work. At lunch myungsoo sat with a kid called sungjong he was bright they were laughing until the kingka and the queenka showed up everyone seemed to be interested by them..but myungsoo was just eating. 

Myungsoo was walking and then chansung tripped him over myungsoo fell his glasses came off "excuse me i didnt see you there" chansung chuckled sarcasticly, myungsoo stood up and glared at chansung and let out a small chuckle..."then open your damn eyes"

everyone gasped.."yah dork shut your mouth before you regret everything!" taecyeon glared at myungsoo, myungsoo stared at suzy "you could do better than this" and then he walked away. "bwoh?!?" her eyes widened, suzy ran over and then she pushed myungsoo but myungsoo grabbed onto her pulling her down with him and landed in an awkward position suzy was on top of myungsoo they stared at each other for a few seconds but suzy got up and slapped myungsoo "you worthless trash dont ever say stupid thing to me ever again!!" suzy was angry then she stomped away. 

school ended myungsoo walked out the gate lucky the others gone home, he arrived home and he smelt the sweetness of home and not school he walked passed his mom not saying anything and went up stairs. -knock knock- his mom came in "how was your first day at school myungsoo ah" he did a poker face "omma it was great perfect just..perfect" his mom let out a sigh and hugged myungsoo. "Day 1 was a hell hole..lets see how day 2 end up like" he turned off his lamp and fell a sleep.

 

 

 

How was the first chapter?? :D hope you like it 2pm oppas are mean -_- poor myungie 

sneaking a peak for the next chapter myungsoo :)