Distancing

When The Innocent Meets The Naughty

After 2 days myungsoo was now out of the hospital and now back at the dorm, he started to eat normally again but not always because there is something missing his heart is hungry for suzy, he wants her back. Myungsoo walks out of the dorm with his camera wandering around the streets he wore black combats black jeans, green checkered shirt, a black fedora, raybans and a grey scalf he didnt want people to recognise him so he covered half of his face with his ray bans and scalf. Myungsoo was strolling along the park taking pictures of the beautiful scenery but it got interrupted when he saw baekhyun and suzy walking hand in hand he didnt know what to do, should he greet them or not?.

Myungsoo just walked past them like he did not know them but when he heard his name he turned around straight away "L hyung?" Baekhyun asked trying to scan myungsoo face, myungsoo took of his ray bans and loosened his scarf he gave a warm smile to the couple and bowed a little "baekhyun oh..nice day huh?" Myungsoo tried to look stable while taking secret glances at suzy "yeah so what are you doing here hyung? Me and suzy are just talking about stuff.." He smirked a little but myungsoo had no emotion he just stared blankly at his younger brother "am taking pictures i got bored" he showed them his camera and they nodded, now silence has overtook them but when baekhyun phone started ringing backhyun grew worried "oh miahne...taey-- noona needs my help" he stuttered a little and ran off not even saying goodbye to suzy.

Suzy was left there standing infront of her ex but just got ditch by her present, "i guess i will go now anyong..." Suzy didnt sound good myungsoo felt it he clutched his chest and made his way towards her as she was walking away she had her back at him, myungsoo couldnt he couldnt let her leave him again he ran and back hugged her and rested his chin on her shoulders "hajima...he did something didnt he?" Myungsoo whispered asking suzy, suzy burst out crying as she try to loosen from myungsoo grip, he loosened but turned her around to face him "suzy please dont go away from me ever again " he pulled her into his embrace and kissed her side repeatedly, suzy slowly lift her arm to hug myungsoo back he was happy she did he knew she still love him even if she is with her brother.

It started to get dark suzy and myungsoo still sat there at the park bench gazing at the stars he had one arm around suzy while she leaned onto his shoulder "suzy dont you know how long i waited for you?" She didnt speak she just stayed silence, myungsoo let out a little chuckle "i waited for 2 years suzy i never gave up, suzy i love you forever like i said to you that day in the summer, i only love you your the reason i became who i am now...i trained so hard just to get to your stage and be there with you, even if your feelings has gone for me i still wont stop" suzy just tugged tighter into him as she hugged him. "Myungsoo...i..i---" her sentence was cut off when they heard laughing and chattering on the other side of the bush "aishh noona stop it" is it baekhyun? Suzy thought "yah yah be nice your soo cute!" Myungsoo heard hat too and raised an eyebrow "noona please please let me kiss you now" suzy covered , myungsoo covered suzy eyes and hugged her "stay with me suzy" he whispered and she just nodded still tearing "saranghaeyo oppa.." She whispered really lightly myungsoo couldnt help but smile and hugged her tighter.