trouble and more trouble part 1

When The Innocent Meets The Naughty

6 months later

 

Everything was going well for myungsoo and suzy they were steady everyone admired them a lot were jealous though, suzy was waiting for myungsoo in class when she got a text "meet me under the tree now" but the number was uinknown she ran out of class and found taecyeon waiting for her under the tree she slowly walked over to him, no one was around she was looking around to find myungsoo but he wasnt here just taecyeon by himself she sat beside him "suzy miahne.." she chuckled at him and gave him a glare "whatever am going" taecyeon grabbed her back down "someone..coming and she wants your precious boyfriend" suzy now was interested she sat back down "wh-what you mean?" taecyeon scoffed "his childhood friend/ex wants him back and she will do what ever it takes" suzy was now confused she chuckled again "yah taecyeon if you want to be friends just say so" but he was serious "suzy..even if i have to see you with him i want you to at least talk to me and yes lets be friends again and put everything behind us" she hit his arm lightly and shaked his hands "chingu?" he smirked "chingu!". He then kissed her forehead suzy hit his arm "yah!" he laughed and ran away "mianhe suzy ahh".

 

Myungsoo pov

I was running to class because i was late when i entered class suzy wasnt there i got frustrated and sat down when i see someone familiar in front of me, the girl turned around and faced me "anyong oppa long time right? miss me?" his mouth was left hanging "no way..." was all he said, class was over but suzy..i havent seen her when someone ineterupted my thoughts she grabbed my arm and walked outside with me everyone was whispering "ommo Myungsoo got a new girlfriend?" "bwoya myungsoo is a player?" "suzy.. i knew she wasnt enough for him" I looked down nervous and pushed the girl arm away "naeun stop..." she stopped and pouted "wae oppa?" I just ignored her when I saw suzy and taecyeon talking they shook hands and taecyeon kissed suzy and now they are hugging!!??? "wae..?" I mumbled.

end pov

 

myungsoo decided to confront them "yah suzy" she stopped hitting taecyeon and flashed a bright smile at myungsoo "neh oppa?" she stopped smiling when she saw a girl holding onto myungsoo hand suzy raised an eyebrow "oppa who is she..?" myungsoo looked to naeun and he let go of her hands "just someone and what are you doing with him?" he had jealousy in his eyes "oh taec oppa is my chingu wae?" taecyeon then felt uneasy because he knew something suzy becareful "naeun is not human aish! myungsoo you better not let your feelings for naeun get in the way for suzy if you hurt her i will take care of suzy myself!" taecyeon thought then he just smiled and lightly pushed suzy she just smiled back myungsoo wasnt happy about this even nopw he has mixed feelings he loved suzy but naeun was his first love, myungsoo couldnt control it anymore seeing suzy with taecyeon he grabbed naeun hand and walked off leaving suzy speechless. suzy felt a pain in her heart a tear dropped from her eye when she saw myungsoo walk of with another girl taecyeon who saw this was happy but sad for suzy "suzy..kaja.." she went to the next class with taecyeon when she saw naeun and myungsoo acting all lovey dovey with each other she held in her tears and just watch them when she saw naeun held myungsoo hand under the table that was it she got up in the middle of class when the teacher was teaching "bae suzy what do you think your doing?" the teacher asked her in confused she just ignored her and walked out of class.

After School

Suzy was confused what happened to myungsoo she knew he wasnt a player was he? she felt a hand on her shoulder "suzy are you ok?" taecyeon handed her a bottle of water and sat beside her she was happy that taecyeon was not the old taecyeon she knew she gladly took the water and gave him a warm smile "komowo oppa.." he just nodded "suzy its ok myungsoo hes..just confused he misunderstood us maybe thats why just give him some time" suzy just nodded "oppa can you take me home myungsoo..didnt text me.." taecyeon smiled and walked suzy home she thanked him when he was walking back he saw myungsoo and naeun talking happily he made a face "yah myungsoo what do you think your doing?" he just ignored him and walked away "YAH KIM MYUNGSOO!" myungsoo stopped and turn to face taecyeon then she smirked "oh about suzy shes just a player and i will end it with her" taecyeon let out a frown "dont you dare!" myungsoo just walked away but what is myungsoo feeling?