Infinite Debut

When The Innocent Meets The Naughty

It was finally for infinites debut stage "comeback again" everyone member was nervous, sunggyu was sitting on the couch nervously shaking his leg, sungyeol was checking out his teeth in the mirror, Hoya was pacing up and down the dressing room nervously whilst dancing to, woohyun was staring at himself in the mirror showing hearts, Sungjong was fidgiting with his hands, Dongwoo was doing star jumps to calm himself down and theres Myungsoo biting his finger nails, what he was more nervous about was seeing Suzy again finally after 2 years seperation he just wanted to hug her and kiss her like he used to, someone disrupted his dreams "Infinite stage in 7 please come quickly".

They all got up and huddled around the leader "INFINITE HWAITING!!" The leader trying to cheer up s and calm them. infinite was now walking through the hall full of idols they passed 4minute,2pm,Shinee ect.. They greeted them all but Myungsoo was looking out for Suzy when super juniors siwon announced them on stage they were all nervous "New Hot Debut...Infinite!" When they was about to step onto stage Miss A walked passed, walking off stage Myungsoo saw Suzy he was about to greet her but she walked passed him as if she never knew him "i miss you.." Was all he said when suzy walked past she did not hear.

Infinite finally finished there performance, the crowed cheered "Infinite!" They yelled, the members were so happy that there debut was a success, stepping off stage they were sweating due to nervousness as they walked down that all again the other idols congratulated them. Myungsoo was walking behind he felt dizzy he grabbed his head and shook it he cleaned of the sweat and tried to look straight when he just out, Myungsoo was now on the floor he collapsed infront of many idols, everyone gasped the infinite members looked back and saw myungsoo on the floor, sunggyu rushed to him and picked him up "myungsoo! Myungsoo!! Get up gwehnchahna?? Aishh i told you to eat your meals aishh pabo!" He shook myungsoo but there was no use myungsoo eyes were blurred "hyu-hyung..mi-miahne.." Then he fell back, fainted they took him out to the doctors.

Miss A dorm

"Yah suzy did you hear about infinite L?" Suzy just shook her head at jia "he fainted after the performance backstage no one knows what happened he just fell on the ground" Suzy tried to look like she didnt care but she did care she wanted to go see him but she didnt want all the memories come back again, suzy tried to forget about him "oh jinja..?" Was all she said "hey maknae others are going to visit him we are going to so get ready tomorrow we are going to the hospital and congratulate infinite and see L" Suzy eyes widens and she didnt reply she just walked back into her room and curled up in her bed hugging a teddy, she closed her eyes to sleep as a tear drop fall down her cheeks "miahne..myungsoo but i just cant.." Then suzy fell a sleep after crying herself to sleep.