The Truth and Regrets

When The Innocent Meets The Naughty

Baekhyun and suzy arrived in class but baekhyun stopped at the door suzy gave him a confused look "waeyo?" he chuckled lightly "ani..give me your number and am not in your class am a set lower than you so i will text you in class neh?" he was too cute suzy couldnt resist she grabbed his cheeks and smiled to herself "ahh kyupta! arrasso heres my number" baekhyun became red he watched suzy get into class safely and skipped back to his class with a cheesy grin when he bumped into someone "aishh...ruined my mood.." he mumbled to himself without looking up "yah baekhyun is that how you speak to your older brother??" it was myungsoo baekhyun just ignored him when he recieved at text "baekhyun did you get to class safely? :D" it was from suzy baekhyun then held the phone to his chest while myungsoo was raising an eyebrow "yah who was that?" myungsoo of course was curious and baekhyun shot him an honest answer "my girlfriend suzy wae?" baekhyun goes back to his phone and replied to suzy and stood back up and waved to myungsoo who was speechless.

After School

Myungsoo knew suzy was avoiding him he kept taking glances at her but he knew he cant go near her or naeun would be angry myungsoo was still sad about this morning he missed suzy he missed her touch and her happiness he just sighed when he found naeun walking towards him "lets go oppa" she grabbed his arm he pushed her away "naeun thats enough i cant stand not being with suzy anymore seeing her with someone else which is my brother is killing me inside out!" naeun scoffed "stay with me myungsoo dont you remember what we talked about what my father talked about? stay with me and marry me OR ELSE!" she then stormed away leaving myungsoo falling to the ground a tear dropped form his eye "mianhe suzy...please understand me..i love you only you pabo..." What he didnt know was someone was listening to there conversation that person walked towards myungsoo and helped him up "hyung..why didnt you tell her?" baekhyun was on myungsoo side he now knows the reason but he cant stop hanging out with suzy, myungsoo just shook his head and walked away from baekhyun, while myungsoo was walking he saw suzy staring at him he then cleaned his tears away but it was too late suzy ran over and hugged him "oppa i missed you" she sobbed while crying on his chest, myungsoo hesitated to push her away but eventually he did "suzy stop this i dont love you" suzy just scoffed at what he says and made him even more sad and stunned "fine..if you dont love me i will move on and lets just forget what ever happened between us was real...am sorry for ever loving you, ill just say i never loved you to if that makes it better lets not see each other again i will make sure that this will happen..am going away to study in japan am leaving tonight i just..w-wanted to see you one last time..i was a pain to you now i know even though you hurt me badly it doesnt matter anyway because you was a fake..everything came clear to me when i realised i wasted my time with a jerk like you.." suzy turned back and ran home.

Myungsoo walked home still tears streaming down his face he walking into the house ignoring everyone baekhyun knew why he was like this but he couldnt comfort his brother because he feels weird. Myungsoo has been crying all night same as suzy but she has to stop crying she has to go to japan and she wants to so she can forget about her heartache. Baekhyun knocked on myungsoo door and walked in he hate seeing his brother not smiling "hyung..are you ok?" no answer from myungsoo baekhyun walked over and put one are on his myungsoo shoulder then he comforted his brother by hugging him gently and patted his back "it will be ok hyung i know it wasnt you fault" myungsoo just nodded "she hates me baek she hates me..." saying that made him cry harder baekhyun squeezed his brother and let him go "hyung ill bring dinner up for you" baekhyun headed to the door then turned back round to see his brother in pain "and hyung she doesnt hate you she loves you very much" after that baekhyun walked out and myungsoo fell onto his bed covering himself with his blanket "naeun you ruined my life..." he whispered between his sobs.

Suzy headed towards the airport and looked back at seoul "am sorry but i must forget you..since the pain you caused me..i must be strong and continue with my dream..and naeun you will regret once am back!" she then headed towards the entrance.

 

 

 

 

sorry if it was short and late upload ive been busy my exams are here -.- aghhh but i hope you liked it :)? and i was thinking of making them famous?