Chances

When The Innocent Meets The Naughty

Miss A Dorm

Everyone got up early and got ready "unnie do i have to go?" Suzy sulked and the unnies nodded "suzy..what have you got against L?" Min asked her all of a sudden because suzy would never talk about him and deny everything about him, suzy stiffened and shook her head and just smiled. They arrived at the hospital when they met Apink outside the dorm, suzy greeted them politely even though she saw naeun, Naeun just smirked at her and the Apink members walked in first followed by a few other idols then Miss A followed in last.

Myungsoo was laying there getting fed by sungyeol who was being cheesy infront of the members, when the idols came in the infinite members except Myungsoo stood up and greeted L just gave them a smile but when he saw naeun he looked down and his smile faded, Myungsoo was looking around trying to find that one girl that he loves truly, when Miss A walked myungsoo's smile grew wider when he saw suzy but suzy just acted as if she didnt know him, naeun saw myungsoo smile at suzy she became angry. now that they are all in they all greeted to myungsoo "Please get well soon L shi" and bowed he just smiled and nodded "kamsamnida", most of them left because they have scheduels, myungsoo noticed naeun left he sighed in relief when he saw Suzy on the phone in the corner by herself he tried hard to listen to her conversation.

"ah ne soohyun oppa i will"

"oppa ok ok i miss you to" suzy grinned

"soohyun oppa i have to go now anyong bbuing bbuing ㅋㅋㅋ" 

Myungsoo face saddened "must be her boyfriend..." He muttered under his breathe, sungjong thought he heard myungsoo say something "did you say something hyung?" Myungsoo was surprised and shook his head. Suzy hasnt talked to myungsoo yet she wasnt ready she was too scared she will fall for him again. "Suzy give L shi this please" fei gave her basket of fruit suzy couldnt deny but she hesitated and took the basket while walking towards myungsoo, she put a fake smile on her face and saw him look at her almost in disbelief "suzy..." Was all he whispered she heard it but ignored "here L shi i hope you get well soon" and she still kept that smile but myungsoo forced a light smile and grabbed the basket, he accidently touch her hand and he kept it there for awhile, suzy jerked her hand away "kamsamnida suzy" he nodded at her. Suzy turned around "suzy wait" myungsoo blurted out she turned and smiled again "neh L shi?" He ignored her because she wasnt greeting him as normal myungsoo. "Come here again tomorrow please..its lonely here.." He pouted "aigoo L shi you have infinite oppas here" he wasnt satisfied "but i want..you here" suzy smile faded "um..neh?" She tried to ignore him, "i said i want you here" suzy reached her hand towards him and shook his hands she didnt want to feel weak infront of him "ok chingu" and she walked away.

Myungsoo wasnt smiling "hyung we have to go now get well soon hyung eat a lot neh" the ifinite members left and Miss A followed after but being the worried suzy she told them to go first while she will take care of myungsoo because she has no scheduel they understood her and left her. Suzy walked in slowly seeing myungsoo not touching his food she walked towards him, myungsoo saw her and his mouth hung low "wae?" She asked him "nothing.." Suzy just sat beside him and garbbed the rice soup and fed him "eat a lot chingu or you will faint again" this time her smile was real, he smiled to but was not happy with the chingu part "you mean namja chingu?" Myungsoo tried to look innocent but suzy stuffed his mouth harshly and giggled "yah be good cant you see am being nice here am being your chingu because your lonely" he just frowned and nodded. myungsoo ate everything suzy gave him, he couldnt stop smiling but his smile has gone when suzy had to go "L shi i have to go now its getting late anyong" she waved and bowed to him and walked towards the door "Suzy! Uh..call me oppa ok?" He rubbed the back of his neck shyly she just smiled and nodded "ok bye oppa make sure you eat i will bring delcious food for you tomorrow goodnight" then she walked out. Myungsoo couldnt stop smiling "we are fated to be with each other" he laughed at himself and happy danced with his arms.