2 years

When The Innocent Meets The Naughty

Myungsoo is watching TV with s, Myungsoo is getting ready for his debut in a few weeks, he was still depressed he has not seen suzy for 2 years he misses her he regretted everything he threw away everything he had and when suzy left myungsoo had nothing he would stay in his room crying, staring at her picture and praying for her to comeback.

Flashback

After a year nothing has changed he would make his way back to school, every girl would scream form him he was alone in school when he heard the name "Suzy" he lifted his head up thinking that she was in the school he sat up straight but then he heard "yah bae suzy is so hot!" "she has a great voice!" "ommo i love her am such a die hard fan" "Miss A jang" Myungsoo was confused when he looked over someone shoulder who was watching Miss A performance for there debut "Miss A new hot rookie working under JYP entertainment is the new hot rookie!" Myungsoo couldnt believe it..it was suzy after a year he has not seen her but now shes all over the internet. Myungsoo cut class and ran home he got onto his laptop and searched "Miss A Suzy" links of suzy piled up, Myungsoo jaw dropped "no way...".

Everyday Myungsoo would watch suzy performance and her clips because he misses her so much, Myungsoo became desperate to meet her again he auditioned and got accept to woollim entertainment, they put him in a band called "Infinite" luckily he met a few friends he knew sunggyu and sungjong, There are 7 members they all got along very well, Myungsoo became the visual and vocal, s worry for him because they know why he is like that he of course told them the story they all gasped but supported him.

end of flashback

Myungsoo has been having a mental break down since now his heart still aches for suzy. "Myungsoo ah please just eat we are going to debut in a few weeks" Myungsoo just shook his head at the leader and walked out the apartment and went to the practice room "Suzy please wait for me i will work hard to get you back" He prayed himself while practicing the dance steps.

At the dorm infinite members gathered around "Hyung myungsoo should stop this he needs energy or he will faint on stage" Hoya patted sunggyu back and sunggyu nodded back, the members want to help him but myungsoo is too stubborn, The only one can soften him is suzy.