Visit myungsoo

When The Innocent Meets The Naughty

Suzy woke up early in the morning and got dressed because today she told myungsoo she will get him delicious food and go to visit him, Suzy went early into the market and bought fish bread, ice cream, dobbokki and ginseng. suzy arrived at the hospital and made her way to myungsoo room, she knocked and walked in when she saw naeun sitting beside there when myungsoo is still sleeping, suzy is not bad she is polite and mannered now she wont let feelings get in the way since she has tried to forget the past she will be nice to people even if the ones that ruined her relationship, "oh naeun anyonghaesayo" suzy bowed and smiled but naen just nod her head and stared back at myungsoo. "So..have you tried to wake him up?" Suzy asked her still staring at myungsoo "ani but am going out to get coffee so ill be back" she glared at suzy and suzy just nodded with a smile.

When naeun left suzy sat beside myungsoo and swept his bangs to the side and poked his cheeks "oppa..oppaaa wake up..i have food" myungsoo flinched and opened his eyes slowly, he saw suzy smiling above him he couldnt help but smile to "oh suzy did you wai long?" Suzy shook her head "aniyo i just arrived and naeun shi left to get coffee she will be back" myungsoo frowned after he heard naeuns name "aish..she was here?" Suzy just nodded and got the food out of her bag "here oppa eat lots or i wont talk to you again" she joked and he agreed to eat "suzy feed me jeballl" she couldnthelp it but feed him, myngsoo aegyo was rare and daebak, naeun walked in with 2 coffee in her hands when she saw suzy feeding myungsoo she became jealous instant, suzy saw this and flinched up straight away and excused herself to the restroom.

when suzy left naeun sat were suzy sat "oppa look i got you coffee drink it" she handed him it but he refused and took the water bottle suzy gave him "what do you want?" Myungsoo face was now poker faced and not smiley anymore, naeun sulked and grabbed his hand "oppa be ok" he just turned away from her, suzy walked in and saw naeun holding myungsoo hand, she didnt want to show any weakness and smiled brightly "aigoo the lovebirds you want alne time?" Suzy still smiling, myungsoo face stiffened he didnt now why suzy had said that he was angry but naeun was happy about it "Yes please" "aniya suzy stay" naeun and myungsoo said at the same time. Suzy got confused "so yes or no?" Myungsoo shook his head and waved his hands signalling her to come sit beside him, suzy obeyed and sat on the bed were he patted.

Myungsoo let go of naeun hand and stared at suzy while smiling, naeun saw this and walked out saying she had to go, myungsoo sighed in relief and put his hands on suzy's but suzy tried to act innocent and ignore his feelings for her, she grabbed his hands and started to rub it together "oppa are you cold?" he chuckled at her silliness and she dropped his hands and walked over to her bag "oppa i have ice cream want some?" He nodded and opened his mouth. She giggled at him "your still the childish myungsoo oppa" she said as she fed him with a spoonful of ice cream, "suzy come visit me again when you have time i feel better when your here ok" he said as he grabbed her hand, she just nodded at him then she checked her watch "oppa i have to go i have new dance to learn" as she got up to get her back she got pulled down into myungsoo embraced whilst laying down "i miss this" he said whispering into her ear, she just laughed awkwardly "you could have asked for a normal hug" she pouted and he opened his arm for a hug, she walked to him and hugged him then waved goodbye at him "take care oppa" he smiled at her and lay back down and curled up "suzy is my forever..and that will never changer ever ever again you pabo myungsoo"