Brother? Bwoh??

When The Innocent Meets The Naughty

Myungsoo woke up "aish...another day at school..oh my princess" myungsoo got excited then he hugged his pillow "omma!! Pancake jeball omma saranghae.." Myungsoo shouted downstairs he gets ready this is what myungsoo weras to school today.

"wow myungsoo my son why do you look so handsome and cheerful today is there someone special..??" Myungsoo mom nudged him he just turned red and left for school he then sees her at the front gate waiting for him she looked beautiful he was approaching her but then he sees another boy going towards suzy she hugged him and then he leaned her against the wall he was leaning in closer while she was pulling im towards her myungsoo was jealous "Yah Suzy!!" He shouted across to her to hear suzy and the unknown guy then turned there heads towards myungsoo who was walking towards them he waved to her and smiled "anyong" suzy then looked at the guy then myungsoo "anyong oppa" she waved slightly it was awkward and silent for a minute then suzy broke the silent she stared at myungsoo from to head to toe.."oppa whatbare you an idol?" Suzy chuckled at myungsoo he then pretend to pose "wae? Arnt i handsome?" He then he notice the guy was still there "oh suzy..am going anyong.." The guy walked away. "Oh ne oppa anyong" suzy waved awkwardly at him.

 

Suzy turned her head towards myungsoo but he wasnt paying attention he was dazed and was staring at her...

to him she was in slow motion "so..beautfiul.." He whispered only he could hear "yah kim myungsoo what are you doing?" Suzy snapped him out of his dream he then shaked his head "a..an..aniyo kaja.." He grabbed hold of her hand and pulled her to class suzy blushed but didnt show since shes a playgirl shes an expert at it she then stopped myungsoo and pulled away she smiled at him and pushed him against the wall she leaned in an inch away from myungsoo he was nervous "w..wae..o? He was stuttering suzy squinted her eyes "oppa do you like me?" Myungsoo was stunned he didnt say a word " hm i thought so your like a brother anyway" she then backed away from myungsoo leaving him about to melt they then went to class.

"Brother? Bwoh? aish..." Myungsoo was deep in thoughts he kept staring at suzy "what if she kissed me (he placed hands ver his face) aish that will never happen" myungsoo shaked his head. Then suzy caught his eye she was flirting with another guy "bwoya..what has he got that i havent?" He muttered sounding disappointed the someone hit his head "ahh yah!" Myungsoo screamed "miahn ya guess what...am going to the mall with suzy today" sunggyu wiggled his eyebrows at myungsoo, myungsoo faked smile "thats good i hope it goess well hyung" sunggyu pat myungsoo back and moved on..."Should i follow them..?" 

 

 

 

school tomorrow :( but thank you for being patient! Sorry if it short but i promise next chapter! Myungsoo will be the cutest ^.~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ