There's always one

When The Innocent Meets The Naughty

Myungsoo woke up early and looked to his side to see suzy laying beside him "yeppo" he smiled and got up, myungsoo walked out and walked into the kitchen and cooked some breakfast of course he made some for the rest of the members too, he poured orange juice in the glass carefully and set the table, he brought suzy's breakfast to her but on the way he saw the other members walk out "breakfast is on eh table" he smiled and walked past them "tchs just being nice" min smiled and the others walked towards the kitchen.

"Unnie he actually made us breakfast" jia nugded fei and fei just snickered "bwoyah he takes awya our maknae and now he tries to prove us his goodness?" Fei said and hey atethe breakfast but Min was eating it happily "i feel so bad what unnie and i said to our suzy mianhe..suzy but fei unnie is scary.." Min thought and ate the breakfast feeling guilty about the other night "about suzy..we should listen to her?" Min suggested "ani wae? She brings a guy to our dorm without telling us!" Fei retorded back and min just nodded slowly and gulped in the guiltyness.

"My aegi...wake up oppa made you breakfast" myungsoo said as he placed the breakfast on the desk and suzy slowly getting up and stared at myungsoo then smiled cheesily "ommo my baby looks like a bunny" suzy closed after that and pouted "your so cute suzy ah" myungsoo got a glass of otange juice for suzy and gave it to her "thank you myungie saranghaeyo" she stuck her tongue out and drank the juice, They both ate breakfast happily together and got changed.

*knock knock* "nugu?" Myungsoo asked and suzy shouted "come in" Min appeared and rushed towards suzy and gave her a hug "miahne suzy am sorry for last night i couldnt do anything" suzy smiled "were are the others?" "They went out but suzy am so sorry for there stubborness last night tchs those unnies are mean to you and thank you for the breakfast myungsoo shi" myungsoo smiled and nodded suzy hugged min and forgave her "unnie i understand fei unnie can be scary at times" they both pouted.

"Oh anyway i have to go i have things to do" myungsoo said as he got up "suzy ah ill text you and call you ok?" Suzy nodded while smiling "anyong suzy anyong min" myungsoo walked out and suzy was still blushing "unnie..." Min looked at suzy and smirked "waeyo?" Suzy was still smiling and blushing like mad "my boyfriend is so handsome and perfect" Min cringed and laughed at suzy's cuteness "aigoo our maknae is in love" and nce again she hugged suzy.